Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 6 days, 4 hours.

Relax

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ideas and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thorgoth
Immortal

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:47 pm    Post subject: Relax

So I was reading on the logs and thinking to myself about my old berserker Tyrdeth and it got pumped me up enough to make a newbie berserker. So after getting to level 10 I was fighting a brownie and autoraged. I tried to relax and like normal I got

Its no good! ALL YOU WANT IT MORE BLOOD!!

After looking at the affects I realized I couldn't attempt again til after my rage had warn, so it made me think that maybe berserkers should get some kind of bonus when they fail to relax since they increase the duration of rage and are stuck in battle to the end, so wouldn't you think that becoming more pissed off in a fight would grant you increased fighting skill? I'm not thinking anything big, maybe a small +hit bonus which would max at about 6 at 50 (maybe could tie this in with dwarf racial legacy or something). To balance it from being OP the berserker would have to take the chance of coming out of rage if he were trying to get the boost from relax, and he would also be securing himself in the fight for even longer which could be a bad idea if he is using purple potions or getting pwned by enemy. Just a thought, of course I'm expecting some criticism but I'd rather read the flames than regret never mentioning it.

0 0 0
Resatimm
Takes the Cake

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:34 pm    Post subject:

Actually, its not a good thing that you fail to relax. It just means you have to train your skill!

The message SHOULD read:

Its no good! ALL YOU WANT IT MORE BLOOD!! You fail at life.

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ideas and Suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: