Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 6 days, 8 hours.

Twitter?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ideas and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Twitter?
Yes!
45%
 45%  [ 9 ]
No...
55%
 55%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 20

divsky
Emissary

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:45 pm    Post subject:

I voted yes, because I think it will be a way to keep people from leaving. The way we loser players is that someone plays for a really long time, has a bad day and gets killed like 4 times, rage deletes and never vows to play again.

If they had subscribed to the twitter feed though, after a couple of weeks they may see some update, and think "hrm... AR.. maybe I should roll up a new character"

0 0 0
Vevier
Immortal

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:22 pm    Post subject:

Twitter is getting semi daily updates as I do work on the quests. If there are people following and you're interested in my progress I'll keep doing it. Very Happy

0 0 0
Fireballer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:17 pm    Post subject:

Niusan wrote:
I voted a big no. People do not need to know what I am doing every minute of every day. If I am pooping, I call/TxT people... That is the extent of that!

pretty much. twitter is the devil. it rewards a society of superficiality and mindlessness. If people want to know, there's plenty of easy at hand ways on this website.

Ironically, It might actually get new players, but given their penchant for wanting "right here right now", I doubt they'll stick around a mud that rewards time investment.

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ideas and Suggestions All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: