Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 6 days, 12 hours.

Idea to increase more fighting

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ideas and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ozaru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:53 am    Post subject: Idea to increase more fighting

Here is an idea that I wanted to get some feed back. Primarily I join a cabal for the simple benefits of medic scrolls and defender potions. Now a good portion of the time there is no one to fight because of the lack of pbase. Now what if we had a system where if you killed a cabal member you had access to their cabal supplies. or maybe even just killing the guardian which would then make you anathema or contracted or maybe even uncompliant for keepers no one would kill justice because that is just silly. So with these added incentives maybe we would get an increase in over all fighting because you want access to these potions and scrolls. Curious to see what you think.

0 0 0
Esivole
Immortal

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:23 am    Post subject:

I see where your going, and i won't say that its a horrid idea. The issue I see though, is that cabals are made to have those benefits to balance the negatives (cabal defense, missing items, 12 people invading, player activity and so on.) It would give an unfair advantage to those elitists who can generally shrug off a cabal flag for 6 hours of sanc. Not to mention there would have to be a coding change to the cabal item itself, as right now if you kill a cabal member and get some stuff from the corpse (or be a lowbie vulture,) you still can't use them. I just don't see an overall benefit to it.

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ideas and Suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: