Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 5 days, 18 hours.

Pussy Thieves
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> The Battlefield
View previous topic :: View next topic  
b00mslang

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 10:40 pm    Post subject:

yeah...and about caring about eq too much.

How can you not be pissed when you lose your nimbus of power to some thief who won't fight you with illusions? Evil or Very Mad

0 0 0
Fawks

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:18 pm    Post subject:

OK thiefs...
I get EXTREAMLY tiked off by thiefs (or not thiefs) who see you in thier pk, kill you, steal/sac all your stuff. Its just too easy (If they are stronger ofcourse). Thiefs are a very skilled class, I personally don't mind being blackjacked and stolen from because that thief acturally earned his keep.

Ok, also we need to be a little more considerate of thief. Mainly they are the most despised class in the game, with my thief I can get caught stealing something as small as a seashell ring and I have a good half an hour of evasion or els I am going to be killed, prbably sac'd, mutalated, tortured, (ok got a little carried away). I personally don't keep stolen equiptment long (sell it asap) because I am never shure when someone is going to see me and kill me because I'm a thief. Its a hard life
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger

0 0 0
Kablamo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:42 pm    Post subject:

Fawks wrote:
OK thiefs...
I get EXTREAMLY tiked off by thiefs (or not thiefs) who see you in thier pk, kill you, steal/sac all your stuff. Its just too easy (If they are stronger ofcourse). Thiefs are a very skilled class, I personally don't mind being blackjacked and stolen from because that thief acturally earned his keep

...Shouldnt that be the other way around.

0 0 0
Fawks

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:27 pm    Post subject:

nay, anyone can go around killing, it is the thiefs that steal without being noticed, flee when attacked and disapear without a trace, come out of noware, blackjack, pry, and are gone before the victem wakes. They have my respect at least.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger

0 0 0
E-ant

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 3:54 am    Post subject:

Quote:
Posted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 10:59 am

the topic is dead

0 0 0
Bigbeans

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 4:06 am    Post subject:

Thieves suck, I hate mine so much but I dont have time to make a new guy. I didn't read all of this thread but I read bits and pieces, I heard that you deleted over it and I am taken to believe your the warlord I killed (maybe your not but if he is around here you go). When I attacked you with the mass failed blackjacks I had just died recently when my internet connection went down and didn't get a single thing back so I was running in worn and a hell-spear trying to get some quick pieces of eq..I do like to fight rather than just blackjack pry/steal. After I did pry you silly (With damn good luck doing it) I decided to give it a chance with what I had and go for the straight up kill and then you died yada yada. I based that pk on my luck was probably up and yours was down and in your haste to chase me (which I was baiting you into to the north) you left your stance down and let me get the hits in I needed.

0 0 0
Malrakh

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:08 am    Post subject: Hmm I second that...

Don't EVER play a Pally.

0 0 0
Gygh

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 2:14 am    Post subject: Re:

Paladins would be so much better if they had dispel magic, faerie fire, and maybe some kinda lag. I don't see that ever happening- seeing as all of those things go against thier morals. I saw the title "Pussy thieves" and I figured it would be about Lankar.

0 0 0
Kablamo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 2:28 am    Post subject:

*-*Pwnser of Lankar*-*

<655hp 458m 358mv 15942tnl 28293> w
Ethoenn's backstab does UNSPEAKABLE things to you!
That really did HURT!
Ethoenn's second backstab *** DEMOLISHES *** you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
Ethoenn is in excellent condition.

<137hp 458m 358mv 15942tnl 28293> wak
You are already fighting!
Ethoenn's sickness MANGLES you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
Ethoenn's flaming bite DISEMBOWELS you!
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
You have been KILLED!!

0 0 0
Quiet Wanderer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 2:37 am    Post subject:

Yeah....Lankar is a definite Pussy Thief, in fact, I give him the #1 Pussy Thief in AR award. The little bugger is annoying.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

0 0 0
Itiggidy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 2:56 am    Post subject:

Quote:
the topic is dead

if people can still bring up rational discussion on this topic, isnt it much better than creating a whole new one on the exact same subject. (someone sees this post but since you people dont like bringing up dead topics, they make a new one about the same thing, and are then flamed for making a new topic when you can find anothre just like it..)

0 0 0
Itiggidy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 2:57 am    Post subject:

speaking of which, this thing double posted the exact same message.. how do I delete? I only see quote and edit in the buttons at the right side. how to delete then? Gonk

hmm.. the edit post has a tooltip which says edit/delete, and imms say you can delete them.. but I only get two buttons on the post, preview and submit. after another post is made you're not supposed to be able to delete it, but before that, they say you can.. but I havent had any luck

Last edited by Itiggidy on Tue Nov 30, 2004 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total

0 0 0
a ponderer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 5:09 am    Post subject:

to the best of my knowledge you are unable to delete a post, so you should be more careful when posting.

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> The Battlefield All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: