Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 4 days, 23 hours.

consider is broken

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ideas and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
freya

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:17 am    Post subject: consider is broken

you can con things that say "you are no match for an ofcol cityguard" and then beat the living day lights out of him and only lose 10 hps..

other times, consider works just fine and you swing at a bartender who takes your head off your shoulders in a few rounds hahah..

needs to be looked at because it's confusing and cost me a lot of time/effort getting back to my corpse when it fails/lies Razz

0 0 0
freya

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:20 am    Post subject:

also, things are grouped wierd.

ofcal for instance - guards should be a representation of what a standard level for the zone is like so if i beat on them all day easy and then try and take on the ultimate guard (the marshall of ofcol) and he just destroys me utterly....

it's like .. cmon man, how was i supposed to know that seeing as consider is technically broken...

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:33 am    Post subject:

OK I will improve the consider command.

Level difference of Marshall Diana with respect to the rest of ofcol seems like an edge case we've grown numb to over many years, so its a good thing to raise. I will see if we can move her, she would make a good golden dragonlord captain. Let me know any others that you came across. However, in general, White Aura is something to indicate that mob requires you tp expend purple potions.

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ideas and Suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: