Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 5 days, 11 hours.

Heh heh... Thieves rule...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> The Battlefield
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Opter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 5:04 pm    Post subject: Heh heh... Thieves rule...

I'm a duegar thief and so far I think it is awesome. I got more strength than any other thief - 21str, more health/con than any other thief - 22con, decent dex - 20dex, decent wis - 20wis, and ok int - 17 int. Plus I'm resistant to magic. Weak to water, but isn't there like one water weapon in the realms? Watercube? Anyway I rock! And my skills still go up fast enough. WEE!!!

0 0 0
Seryie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 5:52 pm    Post subject:

I won't ever bother wasting my time to flame you... 'FLAME ON' only comes onto things worth flaming.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

0 0 0
Bones V2.0

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 5:55 pm    Post subject:

Seryie wrote:
I won't ever bother wasting my time to flame you... 'FLAME ON' only comes onto things worth flaming.

Poor form.

The kid's obviously happy with his selection, why do you feel the need to flame him?

0 0 0
Seryie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 6:15 pm    Post subject:

Starting a new thread, removing another thread which might actually be interesting from the top five is worth flaming.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

0 0 0
Sebryn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 6:27 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Opter
Gnome Citizen

Seryie... you said I was disrespectful? At least my comments were meant jokingly.

0 0 0
Niktoo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 7:42 pm    Post subject:

I could of swore I killed a Duerger Thief last night.... don't really remember though.. because it happened way to damn fast..

0 0 0
Flying Hampster of Doom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 8:06 pm    Post subject:

The forum is meant for observations, ideas, opinions, random rants and idiotic and not so idiotic questions. The fact that you feel the need to flame him states you have moved up in the social circles of mud/forums, they are as follows;

1. A new player, commonly known as a newbie.
These are players who take time out of there day to inform the older more experienced players of things like enjoying what they are doing. They ask silly sometimes obvious (or so it seems to more experienced players) questions. They also have a tendency to be flamed needlessly for things they didnt know were flamable offences, especially by those in the next strata.

2. Somewhat experienced player, commonly known as a flamer. (no pun intended)
Somewhat Experienced Players are those who have gradually moved forward towards knowledge of the realms and post reguarly asking quesitons and proposing ideas of a not so silly nature. Yet occasionally they will ask silly things and say things such as "Dont flame this, cause I am serious" or "Flame me all you want, I am ready."

3. Experienced Players, commonly referred to as helpful.
These players are helpful in the extreme and get extremely angry with those who must find reasons to flame poor newbies. They have found experience in the realms and know most there is to know, though some things they lack.

4. Very Experienced Players, aka Immortal, Cabal Leaders (with a few exceptions)
These players generally ignore questions on forums unless they will be directly affected by it. They will help when it is absolutely necessary but they prefer that others earn their own way through the mud. They dont flame and simply tell it how it is.

Welcome to tier number 2 seryie.

0 0 0
a_man201

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 9:06 pm    Post subject:

actually theres a storm headed mace from the titans and I think another other than the water cube, theres armores that cast water spells on you as well.

0 0 0
Seryie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 9:32 pm    Post subject:

I'd flame even if I was the best player on the earth, its nothing to do with my skill level its called being an ass.

So your jackass table is meant to represent my skill, forums have nothing to do with the game, hey i know a very experianced player whos a fucking idiot who was spamming me with pms of abuse.. So your ideals are built purely off speculation not from facts.

Last edited by Seryie on Thu Sep 23, 2004 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

0 0 0
Kablamo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 9:34 pm    Post subject:

Halflings pwn deurgars. Halfling theifs can piss off teh most people, just look at Ethoenn, he pissed off 5 diffrent people a day.

0 0 0
GodOfWar

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 10:02 pm    Post subject:

a_man201 wrote:
actually theres a storm headed mace from the titans and I think another other than the water cube, theres armores that cast water spells on you as well.

Waterfall cloak casts deluge water, and there's also the staff of storms. When trying to exploit a vuln, trying to use armor that casts a spell for you is highly unreliable at best. It's like being a monk and hoping to win a battle through a lucky chakera strike. Strategies like that will more often than not end you up on the losing end of a maggot buffet.
Always go for the weapons and sometimes "pad" your gear with magical items if the loss of hit/dam armor/saves is not large(meaning that whatever you were wearing in that slot pretty much sucked ass anyway). If you're lucky enough, you might actually land that random spell and win the battle easier than you would have expected.

0 0 0
Flying Hampster of Doom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 11:23 pm    Post subject:

Okay Seryie, you're ofcourse right. Bye.

0 0 0
divsky
Emissary

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 11:33 pm    Post subject:

YOU ARE ALL FUCKING IDIOTS, WHY DON'T YOU JUST CRAWL UP BAER'S ASS AND DIE!!!???????????? FLAMING IS FUCKING RETARDED AND ONLY FUCKING LOSERS FLAME PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY'RE STUPID AND WANT ATTENTION AND NEED TO FEEL BIG ABOUT THEMSELVES BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW PROPER ENGLISH AND ALL OF THEIR SENTANCES ARE RUN -ON SENTANCES OR HOW TO EVER FUCKING USE A PERIOD OR LESS THAN TEN EXCLAIMATION POINTS AT A TIME AND THEYRE FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING REEEETARDED OR HOW TO MAKE THEIR SENTANCES MAKE ANY SENSE BECAUSE THEY JUST JUMP FROM POINT TO POINT I THINK THEY ALL HAVE FUCKING GOAT LICKING DONKEY BALLS TURRETS SYNDROME FUCK ASS CUNT BITCH TITS FLAMERS LIKE YOU SUK BECAUSE MOST OF THEM ARE PROBABLY 12 LIKE ALL OF YOU ARE I HOPE YOU ALL BURN IN HELL YOU ASS GUZZLING MAGGOT-DICKED RETARDED FUCKING WHORES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK FUCK RETARDED ASS BITCH FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 0 0
GodOfWar

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 11:55 pm    Post subject:

divsky wrote:
YOU ARE ALL FUCKING IDIOTS, WHY DON'T YOU JUST CRAWL UP BAER'S ASS AND DIE!!!???????????? FLAMING IS FUCKING RETARDED AND ONLY FUCKING LOSERS FLAME PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY'RE STUPID AND WANT ATTENTION AND NEED TO FEEL BIG ABOUT THEMSELVES BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW PROPER ENGLISH AND ALL OF THEIR SENTANCES ARE RUN -ON SENTANCES OR HOW TO EVER FUCKING USE A PERIOD OR LESS THAN TEN EXCLAIMATION POINTS AT A TIME AND THEYRE FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING REEEETARDED OR HOW TO MAKE THEIR SENTANCES MAKE ANY SENSE BECAUSE THEY JUST JUMP FROM POINT TO POINT I THINK THEY ALL HAVE FUCKING GOAT LICKING DONKEY BALLS TURRETS SYNDROME FUCK ASS CUNT BITCH TITS FLAMERS LIKE YOU SUK BECAUSE MOST OF THEM ARE PROBABLY 12 LIKE ALL OF YOU ARE I HOPE YOU ALL BURN IN HELL YOU ASS GUZZLING MAGGOT-DICKED RETARDED FUCKING WHORES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK FUCK RETARDED ASS BITCH FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I swear there's a DropThat quote buried in there somewheres

Seryie wrote:
So your jackass table is meant to represent my skill

I think that table is the shiznIte. Pretty much sums it all up.

<--stage 1 and a half

Opter wrote:
I'm a duegar thief and so far I think it is awesome. I got more strength than any other thief - 21str, more health/con than any other thief - 22con, decent dex - 20dex, decent wis - 20wis, and ok int - 17 int. Plus I'm resistant to magic. Weak to water, but isn't there like one water weapon in the realms? Watercube? Anyway I rock! And my skills still go up fast enough. WEE!!!

I've said this before and the only thief I was never able to kill with my ninja was a duergar legion. Maybe being caballed had a little something to do with it, maybe he was just really good, maybe I just sucked ass.

<--stage 1 and 1 quarter

0 0 0
Baer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 5:44 am    Post subject:

Er...

I'm not even back for two days...and already people are telling newbies to crawl up my ass??

Wow....Influence.

0 0 0
Brains

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 1:00 pm    Post subject:

Welcome back, Baer.

We all knew you couldn't last.

0 0 0
Sebryn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 11:49 pm    Post subject:

Mwahaha...

None escape the clutches of AR's evil for long.

0 0 0
Aldorin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 3:34 am    Post subject:

Kablamo wrote:
Halflings pwn deurgars. Halfling theifs can piss off teh most people, just look at Ethoenn, he pissed off 5 diffrent people a day.

That's all!? You should take a lesson from Yondalla.... lol

0 0 0
Ond

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 3:43 am    Post subject:

Jesus christ, you nerds.

0 0 0
Ond

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 3:43 am    Post subject:

Forgot..... Shocked

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> The Battlefield All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: