Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 5 days, 18 hours.

Heh heh... Thieves rule...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> The Battlefield
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seryie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 5:15 am    Post subject:

That's why they have an edit button.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

0 0 0
a ponderer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 5:26 am    Post subject:

LOL WOW!
I just got back from a several-month sabatical(I've been too busy due to school and college entrance papers and shit) and this has to be the funniest of the new threads...

0 0 0
a_man201

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 5:32 am    Post subject:

divsky wrote:
YOU ARE ALL FUCKING IDIOTS, WHY DON'T YOU JUST CRAWL UP BAER'S ASS AND DIE!!!???????????? FLAMING IS FUCKING RETARDED AND ONLY FUCKING LOSERS FLAME PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY'RE STUPID AND WANT ATTENTION AND NEED TO FEEL BIG ABOUT THEMSELVES BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW PROPER ENGLISH AND ALL OF THEIR SENTANCES ARE RUN -ON SENTANCES OR HOW TO EVER FUCKING USE A PERIOD OR LESS THAN TEN EXCLAIMATION POINTS AT A TIME AND THEYRE FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING REEEETARDED OR HOW TO MAKE THEIR SENTANCES MAKE ANY SENSE BECAUSE THEY JUST JUMP FROM POINT TO POINT I THINK THEY ALL HAVE FUCKING GOAT LICKING DONKEY BALLS TURRETS SYNDROME FUCK ASS CUNT BITCH TITS FLAMERS LIKE YOU SUK BECAUSE MOST OF THEM ARE PROBABLY 12 LIKE ALL OF YOU ARE I HOPE YOU ALL BURN IN HELL YOU ASS GUZZLING MAGGOT-DICKED RETARDED FUCKING WHORES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK FUCK RETARDED ASS BITCH FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually agree with divsky on this one who the fuck came up with that faggy fucking shit anyway it's gay and the person that thought of it is gay simple as that.

0 0 0
a ponderer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 5:54 am    Post subject:

HA, HA, Ha! OH, Oh gosh I'm gonna have to leave for a while while i'm in the hospital recovering from the ribs i broke laughing so hard.

0 0 0
Rydar

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:32 am    Post subject:

thats how you know people are scared or just fuck what was i saying......mabye i should quit......but then how would be the president of the smot pokers of america???i dont know well have fun.

0 0 0
Vertas

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 1:14 am    Post subject:

divsky wrote:
YOU ARE ALL FUCKING IDIOTS, WHY DON'T YOU JUST CRAWL UP BAER'S ASS AND DIE!!!???????????? FLAMING IS FUCKING RETARDED AND ONLY FUCKING LOSERS FLAME PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY'RE STUPID AND WANT ATTENTION AND NEED TO FEEL BIG ABOUT THEMSELVES BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW PROPER ENGLISH AND ALL OF THEIR SENTANCES ARE RUN -ON SENTANCES OR HOW TO EVER FUCKING USE A PERIOD OR LESS THAN TEN EXCLAIMATION POINTS AT A TIME AND THEYRE FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING REEEETARDED OR HOW TO MAKE THEIR SENTANCES MAKE ANY SENSE BECAUSE THEY JUST JUMP FROM POINT TO POINT I THINK THEY ALL HAVE FUCKING GOAT LICKING DONKEY BALLS TURRETS SYNDROME FUCK ASS CUNT BITCH TITS FLAMERS LIKE YOU SUK BECAUSE MOST OF THEM ARE PROBABLY 12 LIKE ALL OF YOU ARE I HOPE YOU ALL BURN IN HELL YOU ASS GUZZLING MAGGOT-DICKED RETARDED FUCKING WHORES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK FUCK RETARDED ASS BITCH FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Divsky, you have to be the only one who posted on this topic with a sense of humor.... Although I have to admit sometimes noobs can be annoying(not calling you a noob div, talking about the hampsters rant...), WHO WAS THE IDIOT WHO WROTE THE ESSAY ON HOW TO GAIN RARES! NOW ALL NOOBS THINK THAT JUST BECAUSE THERE IS A FANCY TITLE THAT THEY HAVE THE TIME TO HELP THEM! Under ordinary circumstances it'd be okay, but if they see someone yells 'Guards! Guards!' and a special guard yells 'Davairus is a criminal, protect the innocent BANZAIIIIII!' then maybe that isn't a good time, and has anyone ever been given advice from a noob? I know its human nature and all to want to give advice to show off, but its really annoying.... Also I keep getting asked if I'm an immortal, which is flattering but gets really annoying at times.... I think i'll make sit in my room and whine to someone else about this....
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

0 0 0
A-Hippie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 1:30 am    Post subject:

you do that but there are a lot of noobs on latley and junk.

0 0 0
Vertas

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 2:53 am    Post subject:

yeah, i know they bring more people to the realms, but why can't people be magically understanding about these things? I bet Burzuk would love some coding for that....

0 0 0
Brains

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:06 pm    Post subject:

GodOfWar wrote:
... the losing end of a maggot buffet.

This has been bugging me for a while: is there a winning end of a maggot buffet?

0 0 0
time

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 10:34 am    Post subject:

If your a maggot maybe?

I dunno about you guys and your laughing...but baers comment about influence...hahah. Damn near woke up my room mate....

And seryie...Sheesh. Take a chill pill homie. I mean damn...what crawled up your ass and dookied. I do recall when you were as new as this kid with his thief...trying to be all big and bad with your druids and your weenie ass heralds. Quit raggin on the kid. Thieves are kew, and I personaly love the duerg thief...And he has all the right points on the thief, what he needs to know and whatnot. Kid, keep at it. You are on the right track. Seryie...get off of it. Baer, welcome back...hahahha.

Oh...btw...Is there still room up there? Or do I have to go back and dookie in uglies poo hole?

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> The Battlefield All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: