Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 5 days, 21 hours.

Solo Surges?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ideas and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xenyar
Emissary

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:34 pm    Post subject:

No more ranking bonuses... Its on the verge of being too much as it is. IMO. I almost laughed, actually I did chuckle a bit, when I got 3400-3600xp from one kill the other day. Everybody is spoilied with the ease of rankining these days, and yet...they still want more.......blah. There is practically no more "ranking gauntlet"...where you have to show some brass to hang in there to get to 50 because you're getting shit on by Legions/knights who have 7 ranks on you. Don't get me wrong..its nice getting to 50 quickly.. its just seems almost too easy/no challenge at all anymore

0 0 0
Arishel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:29 pm    Post subject:

Just take away surges and potions altogether. We'll have more shamans/healers running around for sure. Let's take a trip down memory lane shall we?

0 0 0
Dogran
Immortal

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:01 pm    Post subject:

We don't need to add to this. With the addition of the drink me/eat me stuff that alters your level to let you group with lower people, and the addition of letting pinnacled people no longer penalize groups, it is very nice.

0 0 0
Erlwith

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:16 pm    Post subject:

Potions should be weaker probably to cure the priest problem. Can't tell you how many times AS a shaman and grouping WITH shamans, you'll still opt to quaff potions over taking healing/aura because you don't want to waste time on downtime healing. IMO shamans and to a lesser extent, healers, are purely place holders, and back-up healers when potions aren't quite cutting it.

Or make npcs just a little easier to hit but hitting harder, this way it will be a worth bringing a shaman along because you simply can't outheal the damage output of things that give you good exp. idk rambling @ work

0 0 0
Rensumi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:12 am    Post subject:

Only Surge I ever get to is Tuesday Mornings all the other Surges are at times when I have work typically or thurday morning I'm sound asleep.

0 0 0
Ergorion

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:54 pm    Post subject:

Erlwith wrote:
Potions should be weaker probably to cure the priest problem. Can't tell you how many times AS a shaman and grouping WITH shamans, you'll still opt to quaff potions over taking healing/aura because you don't want to waste time on downtime healing. IMO shamans and to a lesser extent, healers, are purely place holders, and back-up healers when potions aren't quite cutting it.

Or make npcs just a little easier to hit but hitting harder, this way it will be a worth bringing a shaman along because you simply can't outheal the damage output of things that give you good exp. idk rambling @ work

I feel like Shamans and healers are still worth it for sanc and healing on account of the gold saved from not having to purchase potions. The potions after 36 start to burn a pretty big hole in the medieval purse.

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ideas and Suggestions All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: