Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 5 days, 7 hours.

Dups
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> The Battlefield
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ace High

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 9:37 pm    Post subject: Dups

I just got dup and am at level 30 and was wondering what mobs i could dupe from here all the way up to 50. I can't think of anything below justiciers that I could dupe right now, but if anyone could give me some ideas, that'd be greatly appreciated.

0 0 0
Resatimm
Takes the Cake

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:08 pm    Post subject:

I just had a flashback to browsing the Diablo 2 forums looking for a hack to duplicate items. (From reading the thread title)

0 0 0
GodOfWar

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:58 pm    Post subject:

There's really not much else useful besides justiciers that you CAN dup at 30. Your best bet would be to run around considering crap that you think would make a good dup and giving it a try if they're around your rank.

0 0 0
Adebaldi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:44 pm    Post subject:

Knowing what mobs to duplicate is one of the most important things when playing an illusionist. If I would give you the list right now it would be kind of boring, wouldn't it? And it would be unfair for those who have taken the time and explored. It is up to you to look around and search for that perfect mob and belive me there are things to duplicate at 30. Actually in my opinion illusionists are much stronger at 30 than they are at 35, because at 35 duplicates don't really deal any damage to warrior classes, but at 30 there are a few nasty mobs you can use.

0 0 0
Ace High

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:27 pm    Post subject:

Ok, I respect that. Maybe you could answer this question then. Are all mobs able to be duplicated, or is it like the charm spell where only certain mobs can be charmed/duplicated?

0 0 0
xanthas

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:39 pm    Post subject:

Resatimm wrote:
I just had a flashback to browsing the Diablo 2 forums looking for a hack to duplicate items. (From reading the thread title)

You know Res, I had a diablo 2 item site for about 6 months in which I made an uspecified amount of cash to pay off my taxes and a few other large bills that my ex-wife had left for me. You could've called me Mr. Dupe. Good times.

0 0 0
Resatimm
Takes the Cake

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:59 pm    Post subject:

I made 800 bucks off D2 all told with Pindlebot

0 0 0
xanthas

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 6:36 pm    Post subject:

Resatimm wrote:
I made 800 bucks off D2 all told with Pindlebot

heh, i made that number multiplyed by a 2 digit number.. Twisted Evil

yeah, pindlebot was nice...i had a high speed server running quite a few pindle/meph bots...in the end, i got sick of delivering items to people and keeping track of my inventory...plus they fixed the dupe method i used

0 0 0
Resatimm
Takes the Cake

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 6:43 pm    Post subject:

I used ebay, and got sick of posting more and more and more auctions. I was using a single pindle at a time, with no dupe method. And ya, inventorying sucked.

and that 800 was US clear, and Im Canadian, so thats like $9328193813.00

0 0 0
xanthas

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 6:46 pm    Post subject:

damn, canadian money sucks

0 0 0
TheOneAndOnly

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 7:03 pm    Post subject:

Ace High, yes Dup is similar to charm. There are some mobs that you will be unable to duplicate. I stand with Adebaldi, but there are PLENTY of mobs to duplicate at 30 I can think of a handful that Mangle fairly regularly. Stick with it, Ills are unstoppable.

0 0 0
Niktoo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 9:06 pm    Post subject:

I used a $25 subscription to an exploit site that helped me be one of the first jedi on my server in Star Wars Galaxies. Then I sold it for a little over $2000 when I got bored of the jedi after a month.. That was really sweet, because it was fun getting the jedi (not work), and I got paid! (although I did spend $15 a month for a while to get it).

I must say, some of you may have played SWG before, but being one of the first jedi on SWG was the coolest gaming experience I've ever had. I couldn't even freaking sleep that night it was soo cool. To bad I can't ever go through that experience again, because now it's lame because everyone and their mom has a jedi now...

My second coolest gaming experience was from AR...

0 0 0
Brains

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 4:51 pm    Post subject:

Does it bother anyone else slightly that AR seems to have a lot of cheaters/crackers/exploiters lying about? Oh, and if I ever meet Clifton, I'm feeding him his own fingers. o.O That is, unless my illusionist gets Doppelganger back. *grumble*

0 0 0
Clifton

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 6:08 pm    Post subject:

Mutter, I never get credit for RPing an evil/chaotic... fucking okamas.

0 0 0
Louis

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 3:07 am    Post subject:

Ace High, here's some basic dupe suggestions.

at 35, vicious warriors

at 40, tough guards, bjorn

at 45 to 50, triton watchmen, defilers, dark timbers, fire giant soldiers, knights of valour

0 0 0
Seryie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:30 am    Post subject:

Theres always one who will spoil it.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

0 0 0
b00mslang

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 11:30 am    Post subject:

Louis wrote:
Ace High, here's some basic dupe suggestions.

at 35, vicious warriors

You Cannot dup vicious warriors at 35.

The tricky thing about duplicate is, you can never duplicate anything that is above your level. Even if its just one level, if you are below the mob's level, you can't duplicate it, so don't bother trying.

Here are some typical duping mobs for evils:

30 - Pikemen
33-35 - Pyrogiants, Justiciers, Imps
36-39 - Vicious warriors
40-45 - Tough Guards, Ettins, Juveniles, Prophets, Guardian Lieutenant
42-50 - Tritons
45-50 - Timbers, Defilers, Fire Giant Soldiers
48-50 - Wandering Thief, Onyanth, Warlock(nothing like having a troop of these three following you Twisted Evil )

0 0 0
Seryie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 1:09 pm    Post subject:

a human illusionist at 50, who's got 7 ranks on you with the Wandering Thief, Onyanth and a Warlock.. being 50 illusions they just destroy your defences, oh that is painful :p

but honestly I agree with ade and don't think the list should've been posted, because the only differance between a crap illusionist and a decent one is the fact of what illusions they choose, and honestly if you've got the right illusions for the right rank it gives you a huge advantage.

This also brings the people who have spent time working this out down a notch to the same level of people who haven't explored as much :S

just my opinion
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

0 0 0
TheOneAndOnly

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 1:44 pm    Post subject:

I've played illusionist and know them inside and out, there are a lot of tricks to the trade that no list can give you. Not to mention the fact that the list that these guys have provided have missed key illusions even ole boomslang is showing his lack of knowledge in certain areas. But the list will certainly help some people bridge the gap. But I honestly don't think these guys are divulging all their info, or at least I hope they're not. You always have to have that ace in the hole, no?

0 0 0
Seryie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 2:32 pm    Post subject:

Your right, it'll help them a little bit... but those illusions are part of the tricks of the trade, so you've already given away some key points to a powerful class.

Overall I don't mind if you tell them everything, im just saying people should be sometimes left to figure key elements out by themselves.

edit for all you people you seem to think Im telling you to stop, thats not what im saying I'm saying If i knew it and someone wanted to know i'd tell em to go fug themselves but, your info you do what you like with it Smile

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> The Battlefield All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: