Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 6 days, 3 hours.

Who are YOU voting for?

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who are you voting for?
Bush
30%
 30%  [ 6 ]
Kerry
45%
 45%  [ 9 ]
Some third party candidate that no one cares about.
25%
 25%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 20

divsky
Emissary

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 10:19 pm    Post subject: Who are YOU voting for?

Because that poll below is stupid. Just like to see where AR stands in the political theatre of things. And remember, this is anonymous.

0 0 0
Wiseone

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 11:29 pm    Post subject:

I am leaving for the Airforce here on the 21st of january, and do not need a pansy, good for nothing, lieing, cheating, worthless piece of crap like Kerry. HE SUCKS. He got a purple heart for a bullet graze, I got shot in the legs in the getto of texas and did not get a purple heart! Kerry is trying to make the U.S.A weak and more economicly storge but militarly weaker. He shuold not be vote in and should burn in HELL!!!

Sorry for this angry post.

0 0 0
Angelic Mortal

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 12:56 am    Post subject: Re: Who are YOU voting for?

divsky wrote:
And remember, this is anonymous.

0 0 0
Sebryn

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 1:11 am    Post subject:

I'm wondering now if this is a poll that's going to work...

I know there are several players here under the legal voting age.

0 0 0
Vertas

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 4:46 am    Post subject:

You forgot who can't vote yet?

Yeah go me! Everyone should vote for me, I believe there are write ins...
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

0 0 0
Fishpaste

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 4:54 am    Post subject:

storge

\Stor"ge\, n. [NL., from Gr. ?, ?, to love.] Parental affection; the instinctive affection which animals have for their young.

0 0 0
E-ant

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:13 am    Post subject:

Not that I care about the U.S, how do you suppose Bush made your country stronger?

0 0 0
mogu242

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:31 pm    Post subject:

Bush is a fucking puppet, and he's gonna go down as one of america's worst presidents ever. oh yeah, kerry is going to make our country so much weaker, i'm sure that's his plan. it's fucking absurd to put half our national budget into the military. why do we need to do that, because stupid fuck's like bush like to strut their stuff to other countries like iraq, going against the UN and most of the world's wishes, and needs to have a strong military now since we're hated by a LOT more people. so convenient that we go after hussein, who has all kinds of oil, which haliburton is all over with all kinds of contracts now, when it was bin laden who attacked us. bush is worthless.

0 0 0
Altheripper

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 8:26 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
so convenient that we go after hussein, who has all kinds of oil, which haliburton is all over with all kinds of contracts now, when it was bin laden who attacked us.

Tell me then how it is that 14 of the terrorists that were hijacking planes on 9/11 had funds that were traced to Iraq and several of Sadams charities? Could it possibly be that they were in league? No, of course not because that would mean that Bush did something right! Get your information straight before you post retarted uniformed things like this.

0 0 0
E-ant

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:27 pm    Post subject:

Nope I think it was oil

0 0 0
Viggs

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:04 pm    Post subject:

Well lucky for us Eant lives in a country that doesnt matter. kinda like he doesnt matter.

0 0 0
Fawks

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 12:19 am    Post subject:

It's sad how much the terrorest have wun. (Ponder this)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger

0 0 0
Vertas

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:05 pm    Post subject:

mogu242 wrote:
Bush is a fucking puppet, and he's gonna go down as one of america's worst presidents ever. oh yeah, kerry is going to make our country so much weaker, i'm sure that's his plan. it's fucking absurd to put half our national budget into the military. why do we need to do that, because stupid fuck's like bush like to strut their stuff to other countries like iraq, going against the UN and most of the world's wishes, and needs to have a strong military now since we're hated by a LOT more people. so convenient that we go after hussein, who has all kinds of oil, which haliburton is all over with all kinds of contracts now, when it was bin laden who attacked us. bush is worthless.

i actually agree with you, but who says bush is the worst? Theres been lots of crappy presidents, clinton was decent he knew how to give speeches and he knew it, but he also had a thing for women besides his wife.

Nixon wasn't exactly impeached but he resigned the next day claiming he wasn't a crook after the watergate scandal was found out.

Alot of people don't agree with Raegen because of the draft and whatnot,

and some people even thought Lincoln was bad because he when he wanted to get into office he promised to abolish slavery, in fact the only reason why he got elected (he only had 40% of the votes) is because the people in the south didn't vote for him, but they also spread their votes out to more than one candidate, lincoln wouldn't even have been president had it not been for the people in the south agreeing with eacher about the whole slavery issue, but how to go about it.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

0 0 0
reddkey

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 5:56 am    Post subject:

George Washington was the greatest leader this countries ever had,..period,...

just my opinion.

don't care much for any of the presidents after Lincoln,...a bunch of bums pretty much.

0 0 0
Kalist19
Emissary

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 8:33 am    Post subject:

Do the world a favor and vote Kerry. Seriously. This vote is just as important to the world as it is to US citizens. If bush could become president in the first place (refer to his COUSIN disquilifying nearly ten thousand Al Gore votes in HIS state) that's bad. But if he gets in for a second term after everything he has fucked up (Refer to war on Iraq: what? no weapons of mass destruction? well...well...if you had them you'd use them! yeah..that's it...you had the intent to use weapons of mass destruction!) then it shows just how stupid americans really are. Also the war on Afghanistan..while it's true that Osama lived there, the solution to fighting terrorism is not to attack the middle east and make MORE people poor and MORE people hate you. That's counter productive. The solution would be to give them some money or food or camels or whatever the hell it is they use as currency over there to make their lives better. That might make them like you! I'm sure it would cost a lot less than mobilizing your army and leaving it over in the middle of some camel shit-ridden hell hole for three years.

As said by Doubleya himself:

Quote:
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice....shame on you. I think that's how that goes.

Sorry, just a tidbit:

Quote:
i actually agree with you, but who says bush is the worst? Theres been lots of crappy presidents, clinton was decent he knew how to give speeches and he knew it, but he also had a thing for women besides his wife.

If you compare Clinton to Bush for instance...one of them has higher than a high school education. One can speak *whole* coherent sentances (including words over two syllables). One has close relations with the Bin Laden family. One ignored reports from his intelligence officers that a terrorist organization was planning an attack on september the 11th. One sat in a elementary school reading a book to children for 45 minutes after he was told 'Mr. president the nation is under attack' because he didn't have anyone telling him what to do. One waged war on two countries (one of which had no support from the UN). One had sexual relations with a woman other than his wife. Now you figure which one did what and then try comparing them.

0 0 0
E-ant

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 9:01 am    Post subject:

Clinton bombed a lot too...

0 0 0
Altheripper

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:48 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
The solution would be to give them some money

Oh yes, lets just give them money to buy more bombs to blow us up with. Thats a really good idea.

0 0 0
reddkey

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 6:32 pm    Post subject:

Clinton was no hero, he completely ignored the USS Cole bombing, and the first world trade center bombing, and the African Ebassys bombings.

It is largely because of that idiot that we got nailed again. He had Bin Laden and his entire force of murders in one damn plane flying into Afghanistan,...let him go, after all those murders.

I am no fan of Silver Spoon in his mouth Bush, but I'm not defending Clinton either, he was just as bad if not worse,...

The real solution, unfortunatly is mass destruction on a biblical scale, like in the second world war, where capital cities were burning down in flames, and run over with tanks. Where the enemies were annilhilated, and the insurgents hunted down and destroyed.

That is the way empires throughout history have survived. And, if you're an Amerian, and you're for America, and your survival, and your SUV, 1600 sq ft house, gas guzzling, web surfing, fast food, energy, and fossil fuel consuming life style, you'd better damn well be for all out destruction of your enemy that wants to take your life.

I'm saying all this, because I know, its completely dated,...and antiquated,...no one has love of country anymore,...all of you people out there in the great wide world,...don't sweat it,...America is weak,...she will not destroy her enemies as she should, and she will fall,...because we have a nation of self-absorbed Narcissits, instead of heroes like in the old days.

My family is one of the old kind,...large, christian, principled, loves their country, two brothers served in the armed forces with honor, (one being myself) but we are few, and mocked, and hated...by our own countrymen,...

as I said, fear not world,...Bush may win, but America will destory herself, and then you can all come pick what you like out of the ashes of this once great republic.

0 0 0
E-ant

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 7:18 pm    Post subject:

get all corpse
n
n
w
n
u
drop all
sac 1.
sac 1.
sac 1.
sac 1.

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Polls All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: