Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 5 days, 3 hours.

Easier ways to regroup

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ideas and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Faelon
Emissary

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:00 pm    Post subject: Easier ways to regroup

I am wondering at easier ways to regroup after dying. What I've noticed lately is that after one of my characters dies, it is almost assumed they are going to be full looted. Or as close to it as the other person can get. Doesn't matter which character, it's just going to happen. Rare items or no.

Sets have made things easier - but on both sides there are some time delays that make refitting such a massive pain in the ass.

Malicious beast - running to hell and back collecting all the various pieces.

Regal radiance - Requesting lag out of the ass, also running to hell and back to request all the various pieces.

Can we find some ways to make refitting fast, so players can get almost immediately back into the action? Maybe a equipment bank, where players can keep a full set of equipment (non-rare only). You can use it, once you have fully regenerated after dying (Hp100%,Mana100%,Move100%). This way, a player can go from, shit I have to run around for a halfhour to an hour to get this all done, to 15 minutes later "I'm ready to roll, bitches!"

Add some other ideas. I'm just trying to spit ball here.

0 0 0
Olyn
Immortal

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:06 pm    Post subject:

Generic 'outfit' isn't viable? If not, what levels is it not?

0 0 0
Faelon
Emissary

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:42 pm    Post subject:

Not sure -

Last time I used it at 50, I vaguely remember having near a 19-20 hit dam or something like that. That's kind of what led to me saying this. I might be wrong and I'd need to check that.

0 0 0
Olyn
Immortal

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:25 pm    Post subject:

Obviously the guild set shouldn't be as good as malicious beast, but its purpose is exactly what you mentioned in your op. We'll take a look.

0 0 0
Kornhole

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:01 pm    Post subject:

since the outfit is random, if your hit/dam was that low, it is likely you had great saves, or a bunch of extra stats you didn't need, it is a quick fix, if that is what you are looking for. If you are looking for decent gear...hate to say it but, don't be lazy?

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:27 am    Post subject:

1. there is the outfit command for this.
2. Knights have a gules lion command for an even better outfit.
3. saving 1 mil gold in the bank and spending spree evermore after dying will get you good shit (basically bank lets you gamble to get new eq)... probably 4 or 5 great items for that much money
4. i dont know if youre coming from cabals but if you need to gear in cabals you basically just gangbang someone on the other team, or vulture their pk
5. winter metalsmith weapons
6. use rotdeath if youre anticipating full loot so you arent strengthening the other team

0 0 0
Andrael

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:56 am    Post subject:

I approve of Dav's number 6...

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ideas and Suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: