Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 6 days, 11 hours.

Devote and non-religious characters

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zooka

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:32 am    Post subject: Devote and non-religious characters

So I was poking around races and religions looking for a new RP combo and came across the note that pixies lose their fey abilities if they choose a religion. With the advanced devote commands offering some serious benefits (in my opinion) it seems a hefty setback to these little guys.

I would also offer that Illithids would be in a similar boat as they typically wouldn't follow a religion, but the Elder brain or mind hive. This could be RP'd out though so not as significant technically.

Idea: Maybe a chastise command that offers the same devote benefits somehow to those anti religious chars?

0 0 0
Olyn
Immortal

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2023 4:44 pm    Post subject:

Davairus and I discussed a solution for pixies a while back. I'll make sure it gets into the next patch.

0 0 0
Grayden

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:28 am    Post subject:

You can do the devotion tree of benefits at the priest in town without a religion. So most of the benefits while not losing fae things, I believe.

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Newbie Q/A All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: