Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 5 days, 7 hours.

Are you a flip-outter or keep-cooler?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Louis

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 12:21 am    Post subject: Are you a flip-outter or keep-cooler?

Are you prone to delete your chars if they fail you or you die to link-dead/afk/severe disadvantage/sucky connection, or do very seldom delete your chars and play them out, even if you leave them there forever in hopes of making a come-back with them?

I have a history of flipping out but now I calm down and come back =)

edit; well that's great, i must have pressed the wrong button so the options didn't show. the two options were:

Flip-Outter - I have way too much pride.
Keep-Cooler - Flip-Outters are stupid.

0 0 0
Sebryn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 12:49 am    Post subject:

I think I'm a Keep-Cooler. I'm more prone to play a character to condeath than deleting... hell, look at Sebryn. I ended up deleting him, but that wasn't due to a 'failed character' or anything like that.

The only time I'll delete characters is when a) I've died/screwed up training before about rank 10, or b) I've grown ridiculously bored of them and they won't be played any longer. I'd rather free up some pfile room for someone else that'll actually play rather than leaving useless data lying around waiting for a purge.

0 0 0
saracelrin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 1:08 am    Post subject:

I am the same,waste of time to train a pc and delete after rank fifteen.You either know you like that class/race combo or not by then.Deleting after that rank is alot of time wasted so i'd rather keep it going in the hopes that i can make a good go of it even if i screwed up so earlier in my chars life.

0 0 0
Baer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 1:11 am    Post subject:

I have my moments of both. I used to be a hard-core flip-outter, but I'm becoming more of a keep-cooler these days.

0 0 0
divsky
Emissary

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 2:38 am    Post subject:

Flip-outer

0 0 0
Nuonorp

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 3:06 am    Post subject: Being Different

Can I just be a get-bored'er? I don't think I've devoted more than 100 hours to any character, and that's being generous. Usually, it's trying out a race/class combination until rank 30 or so, get bored, and make something else fun. Never had a 50, think the highest I've gotten was to rank 42 (elven ranger, 1st age, forgot his name), definitely a get-bored'er here. Sad

P.S. Keep-cooler.

0 0 0
Seryie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 3:41 am    Post subject:

I think im the epitome of flit-outer Razz

fully trained one prac shaman, dammit I lost that auction!
delete;delete
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

0 0 0
Gygh

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 6:18 am    Post subject: Re:

Err, what I do is quit and I won't play that character for a while. Thats why I've been able to keep Gygh for so long, anyone who's talked to me on aim knows that Gygh only has about 184 hours even though I've had him for about a year and a half. Although right now he has more mob deaths than player deaths, and I've had quite a few bad player deaths: Camokanther, this one fell dk, another fell dk + abyssal psionicist, this one half-elf druid, Jezkapine got me once or twice, Sasarai, Deiminos attacked me once too. Thats just the old generation of good pk'ers, theres alot of new good ones that I havn't had any problems with. Basically I'm a flip-outter to become cool.

0 0 0
Avendin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 7:57 am    Post subject:

Massive flip-outer.

My last four level 50s had an average of over 200 hours, rank 4 in their respective cabals and 3 pdeaths. :-/

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Polls All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: