Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 6 days, 7 hours.

How Abandoned Realms ruined my life

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Mocker's Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic  
josh

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 6:56 pm    Post subject: How Abandoned Realms ruined my life

Hi, guys...my name is Scott Staff. Maybe you've heard of my band or some of the music we made, I was in a band called "CREED" until just recently. That's all gone now, and I blame it entirely on AR.

I first started playing on tours, when I was away from my wife and son, and needed to connect with people that I cared about.

Meriando, Torkalen...big shout out, lots of love, you da man.

It started to drip over into recording sessions, I was logging on between sets on the album, and actually hooked up a monitor in the studio so that I could check the who lists.

You guys may have heard the song 'With Arms Wide Open', it's basically about how I've given my life over to AR, and the immortal staff and other players just accepted me like one of their own.

The band was growing increasingly upset with my inattention to the music as I started playing AR for 12-15 hours straight, either in my beachhouse on malibu or on my gulfstream jet, I was always on...the downward spiral had already begun.

One night, just before I was about to go on stage, I thought I would get a quick couple of ranks in on my fire giant shaman, and I'll admit it, I had been on the road for months and was drinking pretty heavily....I got killed by the sign outside of valour and something inside me...just snapped. I frantically looked around the tour bus to see if there was anything I could smoke or snort or just take the edge off. No one was in the bus but an old Willie Nelson impersonator who, after viewing my tearing the van apart says to me, you'd better try this...and we cooked up some serious drugs.

5 minutes later, my manager was screaming through the tour bus door that I had better get on stage for the thousands of "teenage tramps that want nothing more than to buy your toenails on ebay" and I was whisked out on stage.

I collapsed almost immediately under the hot lights and was unable to perform a single song due to my recent chemical romance...and I have nothing to blame but the frustration of AR sending me over the edge.

I know perform at bar mitzvah's for the rich and powerful of San Berdino County, California and share a studio apartment with a groupie I picked up somewhere along the way. Wife left me, and I get to visit my son on supervised visits at his mother's house....I hate you AR, and I have started an AR Recovery unit out of my spare bedroom...if you're under 20 and a brunette who likes hot pockets and creed b-side tapes, we can help you.

Signed,

Scott Staff Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

0 0 0
Amdorin

Location: No matter how much a failure, no life is worthless. You can always serve as a bad example.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 7:01 pm    Post subject:

LMAO!! Death by sign just sucks too. Twisted Evil

0 0 0
marsd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 7:11 pm    Post subject:

lol. pwned!

0 0 0
Altheripper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 7:15 pm    Post subject:

Haha! Classic...

0 0 0
Grayden

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 7:46 pm    Post subject:

That is a great story, I am glad it is not true, but some people really have troubles with the game, i.e. i get pissed when i die and have to run across the entire world to see i have been robbed blind. Loss of sleep, disconnection from the real world, i think i have really been adicted Smile

Good luck with your impending doom Twisted Evil

0 0 0
dashpunk217

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 8:41 pm    Post subject:

pretty sure its scott stapp...

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 10:38 pm    Post subject:

That sign clearly has 'Danger don't go north' written on it. Now you know why.

0 0 0
Amdorin

Location: No matter how much a failure, no life is worthless. You can always serve as a bad example.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 11:53 pm    Post subject:

Man....Valour is like the most dangerous city to have as a hometown. Auto damage if you go north, you're retardedly tired from treading through water to the east, a fat guy gets in your way that can seriously F*** up your running situation from a PK, and you're just WAY out of the way if you go west.

That's why it has everything where it has it. It's a sweet/cursed town, lol.

0 0 0
Jamus

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 12:04 am    Post subject:

I think that sign mutilated me once, when I was almost dead. Died west of there. I think Valour is officially the worst hometown.

0 0 0
Zireph

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:22 pm    Post subject:

That fat dude is freakin awsome btw dav. I think not having any bitch hoes have triggers for running to seringale is genius. Either it takes forever, or you get capped one way or another. WOOT.

0 0 0
Grayden

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:42 pm    Post subject:

Jesus H. Antichrist, you said woot, do you play ul also? My wife plays that game like there is nothing better to do, like playing AR.

Grayden Grim

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Mocker's Tavern All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: