Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 6 days, 16 hours.

Odile at the rest

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> The Battlefield
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xazappith
Immortal

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 3:13 am    Post subject: Odile at the rest

Is she supposed to not let you in if you at a ghost? I died in the rest earlier and she wouldn't let me back in to get my items until I had rested up some.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:20 am    Post subject:

Sounds a bit silly.. I'll look into it soon as I'm able.

0 0 0
divsky
Emissary

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 12:44 pm    Post subject:

I'm pretty sure you couldn't get for the same reason you can't get into your guild after a fight- adreneline.

0 0 0
marsd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 2:44 pm    Post subject:

I think the tavern Odie is "built" the same way as cabal guardians... dead people can't enter cabals.

0 0 0
Xazappith
Immortal

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:15 pm    Post subject:

But its not cabal grounds because heralds isn't a cabal. They don't have an item or anything. Your guild lets you in if you've died, I think my bloody ghosty hands were a dumb reason to lose alot of what I had. (I was back pretty quick, and I can't say for certain how much less I would have lost, but everything of worth just about was gone)

Edit- I never had this problem as a herald, but odile never stopped me as a herald because my hands were bloody either. I don't know if that makes any difference. Of course when Xaza died there, it was still in the early stages of construction, I think. If not then it was right after it finished.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

0 0 0
Mathewcaps

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 12:37 am    Post subject:

I think Heralds are allowed to enter at anytime because of the need to defend it. That is what I have noticed anyway.

0 0 0
Xazappith
Immortal

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 12:50 am    Post subject:

Yeah, I agree, I wasn't saying make the Heralds wait like everyone else, I was just mentioning because I thought it might have some relevancy. Guess not. *shrug*

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 2:03 am    Post subject:

Its supposed to:

a) let in all ghosts
b) let in NOBODY with adrenaline

Just sounds like a complicated fix so I'm not going to get straight onto it. Got to psych myself up and be in a good mood before I can enjoy this kind of stuff.

0 0 0
Xazappith
Immortal

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 2:08 am    Post subject:

Alright, just letting you know. Its been my experience that ghosts with bloody hands can't enter, and Heralds with bloody hands can.

Last edited by Xazappith on Thu Sep 08, 2005 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total

0 0 0
Jamus

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 2:13 am    Post subject:

Ghosts with bloody hands aren't ghosts, I thought. As soon as you attack something as a ghost, you aren't one anymore.

0 0 0
Xazappith
Immortal

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 2:16 am    Post subject:

That was the problem. My ghost had bloody hands and couldn't get in to get at her corpse inside.

0 0 0
Hoarding Healer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 5:37 am    Post subject:

Well...this strays away but is still about the Travellers Rest....GET THE AXE OUT OF THERE and the helm. You can't exactly do any quests or grab items from those guards with heralds around. If its that way...should make eq in other cabals too.

0 0 0
theobserver

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 6:48 pm    Post subject:

The axe was moved before odlie was put in. What helm are you talking about?

0 0 0
Xazappith
Immortal

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 4:10 am    Post subject:

I don't know if there was an attempt to fix her, or if you guys just haven't gotten around to it yet, but I just thought I'd let you know that she isn't.

0 0 0
Amdorin

Location: No matter how much a failure, no life is worthless. You can always serve as a bad example.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:02 pm    Post subject:

Hahaha, of course the Hoarder points reference to the rares that (USED) to be inside the Traveller's Rest.

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> The Battlefield All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: