Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 6 days, 3 hours.

Player-Driven in game events

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RaisinBread

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 11:53 pm    Post subject: Player-Driven in game events

How many of these happen in AR?

It would be interesting to see an immortal begin a hunt for something, with a few traps set up on the way. Maybe a quest on a certain day were a few of the key contacts along the way were real people, not just NPCs.

I realize that there aren't always a whole lot of people on, but player-driven events might spice up the rp a bit.

Have these been happening and I've just been missing them?

0 0 0
Ronus
Immortal

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 12:39 am    Post subject:

Right now, Torkalen is usually the Immortal that runs these. Though if you have some in-game suggestions, feel free to get the ball rolling with your own ideas, and try to contract the help of the IMM's.

We try to run as many of these as our imagination and time permits. Also depends on how many people are willing to contribute. Torkalen has done a pretty good job and I even had one a few months back. Also, you can talk to Heralds, they might help make your new and exciting RP ideas more public.

In the end, there is no real answer as to when they happen, they just do depending on our time. Feel free to give suggestions though, your voice will not fall on deaf ears.

0 0 0
theobserver

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 2:11 am    Post subject:

Ye, feel free to post any ideas you have here or send a note to Immortal in the game and we will see what we can do.

-Tork

0 0 0
Louis

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 3:08 am    Post subject:

i'm excited if you are, let's do some cool stuff !

- sethronu

0 0 0
RaisinBread

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:33 am    Post subject:

Will do. Look for my note then.

0 0 0
Gygh

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 6:48 am    Post subject:

I remember back in the day- a long time ago (well, maybe just about a year.. not too long), there was this healer that would give sermons every so often; I'd really like to see more of that go on (although he preached about good and evil joining together to defeat a greater evil (Fell/Abyssal) and that threat is no longer a problem).

I volunteer to help (or scheme if need be) if someone comes up with anything good.

-Gygh (obviously)

0 0 0
Scoundrel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:32 pm    Post subject:

What if.... children start to disappear when a mysterious carnival comes to town? OMG yes! Killer midgets and two-headed rabid goats! Tell me that doesn't sound like fun!

Or.... an Imm goes bananas and creates a giant monkey? OMG yes! We'll call him King Konk so nobody can sue us!

0 0 0
Vertas

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:16 am    Post subject:

Scoundrel wrote:
What if.... children start to disappear when a mysterious carnival comes to town? OMG yes! Killer midgets and two-headed rabid goats! Tell me that doesn't sound like fun!

Or.... an Imm goes bananas and creates a giant monkey? OMG yes! We'll call him King Konk so nobody can sue us!

Heh, reminds me anyone see Meriando's title last night?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Roleplaying All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: