Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 4 days, 11 hours.

Continuing the Aeideth post discussion about RP

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gomer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:16 am    Post subject: Continuing the Aeideth post discussion about RP

http://abandonedrealms.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=24779#24779

In response to Davairus,

I do like RP, but I have always had trouble RP'ing with others (that sounds funny), I type s....l.....o.....w, so I have always been a loner, I have learned to rank all the way to the low 30's by myself, which is where most of my characters stall out. When I do group with people I usually dont try to start conversations because I hate it when they turn into "do either of you watch .hack?" It frustrates me beyond belief. I do roleplay with most of my characters, but it is subtly and I dont usually form connects to other characters.

I posted in Aeideth's thread because he did good with a class everyone else ruled out, but since the pk padding stuff came, which I like, the narrow sight of people see the 0-3 record and pip post 17-3 and what he did with Aeideth didnt matter anymore. I am sure posting under "pip" didnt help since his name has a negative connotation(?) to it, just like mullet or rememnon.

I am lost again.

Question.
Why dont the immortals fight anymore? I saw in the fell thread the post with Darkhon, Zanzabar, and Myria going at it, but I have not seen or heard anything similar in the 2 1/2 years I have been here.

I sure there will be more to come, but for now.... nothing.

0 0 0
Remmenon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:06 pm    Post subject: Roleplay

I liked Aeideth's rp. Yes it was very subtle but here's what I got from his Rp. HE WAS ONE EVIL BASTARD!! I mean seriously the few times I had to actually fight the guy (Cause I had to defend the cabal and stuff) I was seriously fearing it. Anytime I'd compliment him on killing someone, or whatever He'd just respond with a hostile response of how my blood was to be spilt next( something like that except shorter and creepier) Like the way I see it, if you're a monk, and you're evil, YOU'RE DEFINATELY NOT MEDITATING THINKING ABOUT BUTTERFLIES AND FLOWERS! you're meditating about delivering pain, and suffering and that's definately the vibe I got off Aeideth. I give mad props to anyone that can effectively roleplay a character that is for the most sparing on his words, but can definately convey an evilness. I got that same shit from Twix too. Just not knowing what the hell he was saying half the time really screwed with my head and ona whole I tried to stay a way from him because he seemed really unpredictable. Look in the world today. I see those kinda sketched out people You don't wanna mess around with all the time. So why can't they be in the game as well.

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Roleplaying All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: