Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 7 days, 20 hours.

50s and group exp

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ideas and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xerties

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:10 am    Post subject: 50s and group exp

A little idea I'd like to throw into the mix. What does everyone think about having 50s not screw up the 3 person group xp bonus. This would allow them to help out lower levels a bit better, and make this whole gold thing at 50 worthwhile. The flip side would be that if you had two 45s and a 50 you'd still need a merc/pet to round out the group. Discuss!

0 0 0
Xazappith
Immortal

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:23 pm    Post subject:

hm, sounds interesting. The 50 is in the group and gets the gold, but has absolutly no effect on the experience gained. If this is implemented, I think that it should only affect groups of 4 or more. That way 2 50s who really want to see a 40-whatever pinnicled (I'm seeing mostly cabal applications to that statement) would still be able to do it without paying for a merc and then having the 45 still get less exp. Otherwise I like it.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

0 0 0
Jamus

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:59 am    Post subject:

It'd be a lot easier, the only difference between now and when it's implemented is fleeing out before the guy dies (making things like shadar with 50s a lot better, fleeing into nightwalkers and stuff).

I like the gold idea as well.

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ideas and Suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: