Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 5 days, 4 hours.

Tasks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> The Battlefield
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adebaldi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:45 pm    Post subject: Tasks

Why does is the second task from shopkeepers always useless?

What I mean is that when I accidentally put the item in my sack and 'task' at the shopkeeper again to complete it the price always drops a shitload unless the price was small to begin with. Finding a guard or beggar in Seringale is usually more difficult and the price for 5000 gold item usually drops to something like 700.

I admit that it was generally more useful to get the second task as well, since most shopkeepers sleep at night and it really sucked when the task ended 1 hour before shopkeepers wake up, but that kind of drop just doesn't make it worth it.

So is it a bug or is it intentional?

0 0 0
Adebaldi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:14 pm    Post subject:

On the subject of NPC scripts, the contract item system at Rimath is fucked up, because collectable by all items are not collectable at all I think. Xel Morak has been there for months now.

0 0 0
kento
Emissary

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:39 pm    Post subject:

I had Xel Morak probably a month ago. Then it either got lowbie looted or got sacrificed. Either way- Haven't seen it since then. I've had it since the ticket showed that it was collectable by all though I'm pretty sure.

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:01 pm    Post subject:

Adebaldi wrote:
On the subject of NPC scripts, the contract item system at Rimath is fucked up, because collectable by all items are not collectable at all I think. Xel Morak has been there for months now.

Fixed, I took Xel Morak to test it.

0 0 0
Adebaldi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:42 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
I've made it possible to further your task to add some extra gold to it. This can un-gimp crappy rolls, if the mob you get is rich enough. But there's a chance the mob won't be reachable. It looks for a mob willing to buy the shit. Keep in mind, if you already have the item and want to extend, you'd better have it in your sack when you type task the 2nd time. If you don't, it'll fulfill. This extension does not count towards your usual 5.

As you level up, better tasks and richer mobs to deliver to will become available.

So does that mean that all the mobs suddenly became poor?

Actually I do remember that about the time I noticed getting crappy rewards I once managed to get 10K from another mob for a 5K shoppie task, so I thought that it was changed to be some sort of a lottery where every once in a while you got a great reward and other times you got shit. I think I have tried it around 100 times now and if that is the case once in 100 is a pretty crappy rate, so Im hoping that this is not the case.

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> The Battlefield All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: