Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 6 days, 12 hours.

Playerkilling Statistics for Oct 2007

View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Reaper

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:09 pm    Post subject: Playerkilling Statistics for Oct 2007

Code:

[KNIGHT]

Keira:  kills  6, deaths  5
    Zarbondo:  kills  5, deaths 17
     Peridoc:  kills  4, deaths  0
        Olyn:  kills  4, deaths  3
      Sanary:  kills  1, deaths  0
      Kavere:  kills  0, deaths  2
    Gizzeltu:  kills  0, deaths  2
       TOTAL:  kills 20, deaths 29 (efficiency 40%)

[LEGION]

Urkxu:  kills 17, deaths 11
      Thoram:  kills  4, deaths  3
     Barkess:  kills  3, deaths 11
     Draevyn:  kills  0, deaths  4
       TOTAL:  kills 24, deaths 29 (efficiency 45%)

[JUSTICE]

Jorunn:  kills  4, deaths  3
      Chauth:  kills  2, deaths  0
      Miryce:  kills  0, deaths  1
       TOTAL:  kills  6, deaths  4 (efficiency 60%)

[KEEPER]

[UNCABALLED] (level 50 kills only)

Noctezza:  kills  3, deaths  1

[WORST MATCHUPS]

Urkxu vs Zarbondo      6- 0
        Olyn vs Urkxu         4- 0
       Urkxu vs Gwaen         3- 0
      Borduh vs Barkess       4- 1
     Barkess vs Scarn         3- 0

[MOST LETHAL] (level 50 kills only)

Keira:  kills  5, deaths  5
       Urkxu:  kills  4, deaths 11
      Jorunn:  kills  3, deaths  3
    Noctezza:  kills  3, deaths  1
      Chauth:  kills  2, deaths  0

[MOST ABUSED]

Zarbondo:  kills  5, deaths 17
      Izzyas:  kills  0, deaths 14
     Barkess:  kills  3, deaths 11
       Urkxu:  kills 17, deaths 11
     Scarbos:  kills  0, deaths  8

55 pkers have scored a bodycount of 169.

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:58 pm    Post subject:

As you can see there's a Legion there with 17 caballed pk's and 13 of them aren't a level 50. What I take from that is that they aren't having problems finding people to rank with, more like just raping everybody. If anyone has a better explanation feel free. Because that pretty much just told me Legion is bs'ing me about needing ranking benefits. Mind you the amount of killing is impressive.

0 0 0
Groq
Immortal

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:15 am    Post subject:

How many hours did she have that month? She puts alot of time in and alot of it is down time with no one to rank with because no one will buy protection and she has no one in Legion with her. She could get on and just log off until he finds a group every single time but then she's not putting time in. Every time I was in game and saw Urkxu she was ranking if she could be. Plus five or so of them are assassinate which takes two seconds of her time. Leaving 12, six are killing Zarbando which also seems to take her about two seconds of her time leaving six. Those might be some of the reasons but ask any other person or Urkxu that's been in legion and tried ranking why they can't.

0 0 0
Grayden

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:21 pm    Post subject:

Some people bring it on them selves. Maybe if she was not killing people who would be helping her rank then she would not have so much down time. I personally cannot pay for protection if you kill me as soon as protection expires.

Grayden Grim of the Bloody Fields of Flesh

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:45 am    Post subject:

Quote:
down time with no one to rank

A high level player can probably bank 1k experience an hour by himself without any bonuses, and that'd be in basic gear. That'd just be from killing something like Croben 5 times, which doesn't look that tricky with the monster potions. So lets say 50 hours. That'd be about 3 levels. Skills have to be trained up anyway, so its not like the time is a complete waste. I remember taking 90 hours to fully train a halfling warrior for warlords. The players who solo rank always have a significant skill advantage over those that try to powerlevel. That, and just one more person can fully round out that group with a pet and increase that amount of levels to 6. I have logged in/out and seen people around anyone could do that with, so I don't buy it. The only explanation that I would accept is that people don't want to level with someone who went and made themselves unpopular by pking everyone before they got 50. I know I screwed some of my own characters doing that, and that was with 60 online. You should also find Legions that play around the same hours for the obvious pk-related reasons though, and that would help the levelling.

0 0 0
Groq
Immortal

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:15 pm    Post subject:

Solo ranking would still be trouble ranking seeing that anyone can do that. Legion can only rank with protected people.. which no one really buys protection, or other people in Legion which Urkxu is pretty much the only one in legion that matters. So yeah should could spend all her time killing croben over and over again but that still means she has trouble finding a ranking group. Pull out who she pke'd and it's not that many people until she hit 50. Besides Zarbondo and assassinating i'm guessing it doesn't leave much. If she didn't have to worry about having people buy protection to rank with it would be alot easier and I bet she'd have made it to 50 alot faster.

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:55 pm    Post subject:

Yes its a problem for small Legion rosters but, remember that evils are supposed to backstab each other. Legion often got (and stayed) too chummy with uncaballed evils before the protection thing came about, they'd actually be going to winter with Justice evils, etc. Extort made that a thing of the past. So it creates unfortunate problem for ranking to 50, but solved the problem that threatened the existence of the Legion cabal. Just get members that play around the same time, that or you can come up with some alternative suggestion that doesn't break things again.

BTW, this Legion ninja behaves the way we had in mind for them. So this system does produce the kind of evil we wanted. I dunno if anything is broken when I see that.

0 0 0
Mummy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:06 pm    Post subject:

Quote:

[JUSTICE]

Jorunn: kills 4, deaths 3

[MOST LETHAL] (level 50 kills only)

Jorunn: kills 3, deaths 3

Meh. Erm?

0 0 0
Mummy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:07 pm    Post subject:

Oh, weren't rank 50 for the fourth. Never mind. Keep going.

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> PK stats All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: