Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 5 days, 7 hours.

Immortal work appreciation.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> The Battlefield
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fireballe2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:32 am    Post subject: Immortal work appreciation.

I'd just like to say, kudos on the skill tree shake ups that have made more of the core skills for classes available at lower level or even level one, like meditation for mages and enhanced damage for warriors, and sideswipes and sidesteps being lower, and parry for mages so they aren't helpless as well.

Very Happy

0 0 0
Kornhole

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:19 am    Post subject: in general

I would definitely like to go on and on and on on this subject. Not specifics really, but in general. I have had interactions with the Immortals (directly or indirectly) that have made me so butthurt that I consider not playing. This has happened to me (almost every time) because I have done something stupid(including choosing to be pissed at something not worth my rage). Most of the time, the Immortals go unseen, and remain (overall) underappreciated. Big ups to all of you, even if you do annoy people to the point of near quitting sometimes. You put in a lot of time, and effort to make a balanced world full of entertainment of various kinds, and personally, I enjoy my time in Thera very much. Thanks to each of you, even the abrasive ones, for all you do to make the players time enjoyable.

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:21 am    Post subject:

And that's what we call a backhanded compliment.

0 0 0
Kornhole

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:23 am    Post subject:

Ww. Reading that again there was much more bitching than thanking. Sorry about that, and thanks a hell of a lot.

0 0 0
Nycticora

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:02 am    Post subject:

it's cool. the last time I was like 'don't do that' to you and you deleted all your characters I was kind of bothered for a little while

but then davairus told me that once magik rage deleted all his characters because odoacer said 'hi' to him

0 0 0
Kornhole

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:22 pm    Post subject:

Well, you did call me a retard. And that was not nearly all of them. And to stay on topic, thanks again Immortals, for everything from RP with us, to updating helpfiles, and all the crap in between...and keeping a-holes in their places, thanks.

0 0 0
Andrael

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:50 pm    Post subject:

I for one do want to say thank you. A lot of stuff you guys do kind of does go unnoticed, like the subtleties with Mystics, doing stuff to make things fun and easier for Heralds with events and the Mystique, and just trying to be around. I remember a long time ago, the only immortal I would ever see out of wizvis was Vhrael, and he just sat at North Square whenever he was. I do like how some of you interact and even do things, like change your name and race to pretend to be a different deity. (I saw Myria as a lvl 54 Undead then a little while later as a lvl 54 Elf.. so yeah.) Among other things, its stuff like that, going around, and trying to slowly, but delicately (or with a 2x4 to the face) help people improve.

I know there will be a lot of stuff that will be hard to grow out of, like saying scroll, pinnacle, rank/title and what not, but we'll manage. You're doing what you can to make this an RP game with PK for fun. And I don't think that you guys get enough love. The Wardrobe was a big cool thing, the codex is awesome, and will be an ever on going project.

On thing I am looking forward to though, is the castle above the colossal tree west of Seringale. Whether its another 50 cap place for good eq or just a new place to explore, I don't care, just wanna go look around it again.

0 0 0
Vanisse
Immortal

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:49 am    Post subject:

C-C-C-Cloud Castle! *cheer vev*

0 0 0
Esivole
Immortal

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:30 am    Post subject:

Spoiler, Cloud castle is super cool.

0 0 0
Andrael

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:48 am    Post subject:

You guys are evil... teasing us normal people who can't walk through the gate. I did explore it a bit on one character when it was open for a bit. I enjoyed the chess area.

0 0 0
Vevier
Immortal

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:34 am    Post subject:

Cloud castle was just a dream. You looked to the sky and for a moment, cirrus and cumulus aligned such that you thought such a thing might exist, but the ever changing winds blew and the illusion was dispelled. What you had gazed upon was nothing more than sky glimpsed through the branches of a colossal tree.

Just kidding. Coming soon. Very Happy

Last edited by Vevier on Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

0 0 0
Vanisse
Immortal

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:51 pm    Post subject:

*dangles carrot*

0 0 0
Andrael

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:06 pm    Post subject:

What makes it worse is we can locate items in the castle... like the black queen's crown, the helmet from the black queen's crown, and other stuff

0 0 0
uzume

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:07 pm    Post subject: thanks

I have been playing off an on for a long time, since my buddy got me hooked on it. (that bastard) But I have seen many changes going through the game and many different Immortals as well. Your job is large and thankless and I am sure all of us here that play the game Enjoy every minute of it. I have had so many interactions with immortals from RP to testing out things with them. but seriously thank all of you for the hard work and the great times and the fun things to watch when you all get bored and want to mess with the mortals. Does anyone recall who it was that made the bed of nails into a couch that ...... damn cannot remember his name either but he sat on it like three times an each time died instantly. Anyone remember who the Immortal was an who was the Character?

0 0 0
Vanisse
Immortal

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:07 pm    Post subject:

wasn't that vhrael haha

0 0 0
uzume

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:53 pm    Post subject: heh

I thought he was the one that sneezed mahn tohr away that had the player in it....

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> The Battlefield All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: