Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 6 days, 5 hours.

Druid Guild-Halls

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> The Battlefield
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Accident-Prone

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 6:46 pm    Post subject: Druid Guild-Halls

Just your thoughts and opinions on why druids are the only class with one guild-hall. At least that is all i can find. It just doesnt seem fair.

0 0 0
Asyn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 7:22 pm    Post subject:

Why would a Druid need to go into a guild hall besides to practice? The things are suped, you practically need a group to take one down with even a tad bit of competance.

0 0 0
Accident-Prone

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 7:58 pm    Post subject:

I just find it unfair that every other class has a place to practice and a place of solitude in every other town. And your telling me that illusionists and necromancers are easier to take down than a druid. They get a guild-hall in each city. They are a group of 5 in of themselves.

0 0 0
Avendin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 8:30 am    Post subject:

I remember playing a lvl 50 druid (the 2nd non-test to make it there) when they had detect invis, group cure critical for 15 mana, averaging 18 hp and 19 mana per rank as a human and a bunch of other fun stuff. Now THOSE were the days. Damn shame I made a neutral and had to settle for Herald (though I still got some PKing in). Should've gone evil (I ranked with mostly evils anyway) and owned in Legion with my 900 hp and 1000 mana naked.

Anyway, druids are nature types even more so than rangers and as such don't appreciate civilization. Guildhalls in cities are bound to be oddities for them. Don't complain.. guilds aren't worth much at 50 anyway and that's when it's fun to play a druid, even these days.

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> The Battlefield All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: