Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 6 days, 20 hours.

orderly vs chaotic
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Past Balance Patch Thread Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bladefury

BANNED

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2023 5:31 am    Post subject:

if we are going to talk about EQ how about more selections for paladins....tired of having 2 options that are viable for hands or literally almost nothing for my feet. and sometimes some of the things don't even make sense. like crown of might being heavy armor. why is a crown even remotely heavy armor it protects nothing. then you have the useless medium armor type that takes up items of use like spiked light steel items that should be heavy armor. took away all the demonskin items within underworld so no more gauntlets shoulder or fullplate band of destruction. lets see i can make a list a mile long about all the items and changes that have made life complicated. specifically when paladin count is high. 1240395 knights right now. titanium tenor got nerfed and its not really useful anymore with the engraving hammer. i think lots of changes and nerfs were put into play because things got wild with armor and EQ but giving some of it back would be cool or giving more options. sorry rothok didn't mean to hi-jack thread.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

0 0 0
Xenyar
Emissary

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2023 12:30 pm    Post subject:

Gamble boots and gauntlets from underworld.

0 0 0
Bladefury

BANNED

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2023 4:43 am    Post subject:

that shouldn't be an answer, i shouldn't have to spend hours irl to get gold to HOPEFULLY gamble in underworld for something viable. which prob won't be anything compared to the actual viable items that are viable.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

0 0 0
Xenyar
Emissary

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:33 pm    Post subject:

Boots from underworld are probably more viable than the 2 popular options..turtle boots and spiked boots.

4dam, -1 hit with 15's for AC? Pretty solid. Just pack load up on shit to sell back, get gold and go gamble away.

0 0 0
Bladefury

BANNED

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2023 3:17 pm    Post subject:

water walking is better IMO than anything a gamble item can give me

0 0 0
Bladefury

BANNED

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2023 3:19 pm    Post subject:

i just had an idea. what if we could template rare item affects onto forged armor. doesn't solve my not being able to find boots or gauntlets because you can't make either of those but it would give people to option to put water walking or pass door onto a forged piece of gear. Has to be same type gear like feet can only template to feet. so people aren't crossing over weird stuff.

0 0 0
Bladefury

BANNED

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2023 3:22 pm    Post subject:

then someone like myself can stop hoarding 450 rares i can put them back into circulation. this is interesting because then people can make stuff comparative to rares. like the overlapping black plates if template onto a forged golden armor could give -1 hit -1 str +1dex <from the overlapping plates> +4hitroll.

0 0 0
deioped

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2023 5:21 pm    Post subject:

Yes, I know neutrals can wear orderly stuff. I'm saying let neutrals wear wild items too, just that they dont get to benefit from wild attacks. This way, you can add some kinda effect to orderly items that only lawfuls can benefit from.

As things stand now, there is no benefit to being lawful except for becoming Justice.

0 0 0
Stiehl26

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:17 pm    Post subject:

BF gets “banned” or whatever that tag is and proceeds to post more in the last few days than I’ve ever seen.

0 0 0
Dogran
Immortal

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:52 pm    Post subject:

He has not been able to post since being banned.

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Past Balance Patch Thread Discussions All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: