Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 5 days, 22 hours.

Buying a pet

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hopeless

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:46 am    Post subject: Buying a pet

I have got a couple of questions about pets you can buy.
Can someone answer me? Wink

Do you advice to always have a pet with you? I mean, are they useful (if decent levelled of course) in monster raids as well as pk situations?

Are there problems with pets and cabals? I mean, is it ok for example for a Knight wannabe to have a dragon or wolf or would it be seen such as a not-very-nice behavior and frown upon?

Last question: could you suggest me some features of the purchaseable pets? Which one for example sneaks?

Thank you very much and sorry for my rather poor english Shocked

0 0 0
Hamp

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:15 pm    Post subject:

This is just my oppinion but since pets have come out I usually all ways have one with me. Just in case I can only find one person or I want to go ranking by myself. Certain classes it might give you away where you are, say if you are a thief and hiding and your pet is there with you they'll know where you are. You can make it stay nullifying that and perhaps trick people also so my advice is that it wouldn't hurt to have a pet. I'm not sure how it is with Knights but I don't think that having a pet will hurt your chances at being a Knight, I know it won't with Legion. What pets do and don't do you'll have to figure out by yourself though, but if you buy a pet that is a certain class.. drow for example, all drows sneak. Think I covered everything you wanted to know if not ask away.

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Newbie Q/A All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: