Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 5 days, 21 hours.

Worse Winter Run ever(moved to old forum)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Mocker's Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Amdorin

Location: No matter how much a failure, no life is worthless. You can always serve as a bad example.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 3:43 pm    Post subject: Worse Winter Run ever(moved to old forum)

I just quoted, copied, and pasted. Here ya go guys. Hey I'm wondering, is all the stuff on the other forum going to be put on this forum?

http://www.shagwall.com/leeroy.wmv

Who shall guest star in the worse winter you can ever have? I have a video recording (it's from a 3D rpg called World of Warcraft) of what the worse Winter run would look like visually. Watch the vid and then fill in your appointed positions for the following:

LEEROY!!:

Leader (guy in middle):

Numbers guy:

Last Survivor(PoV):

This is freaking hilarious.[/

0 0 0
Sebryn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 4:33 pm    Post subject:

Well if it were members of the Imm/Imp staff, I think it'd be pretty easy:

Quote:
<AFK> LEEROY!!: Resatimm (hands-down - AFK the whole time, then fucks stuff up... Twisted Evil "Let's do this... LEEROOOOY!!!"; and the kicker - "at least I have chicken")

Leader (guy in middle): Burzuk (*sigh* "Christ..."; "I think it's a pretty good plan, we should be able to pull it off this time...")

Numbers guy: Eldorian ("I'm coming up with... 32.33, uh... repeating, of course... percentage of survival")

Last Survivor (PoV): Davairus (last one standing... so, y'know...)

I'd probably just end up pissing people off if I tried to plug in actual players, so I'll wait for someone else to get to that... *snicker*

0 0 0
kento
Emissary

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 6:47 am    Post subject:

For mortals only...

Leeroy: Kento (hands down, I can't count the times I've just charged into places and had the shit beat out of me after being AFK for the entire time;plenty of people will vouche for me there)

Leader: Uguzu, Araneth,or Xyrone (because Kento was always with one of them if they were on and having them help him get rares)

#'s guy: Vertas (Found out he couldn't count after it was over)

last survivor: Not sure about this one, usually in these runs no one survived, maybe Liraleyn because she was always first to run, but usually she was too afraid to come at all.

0 0 0
Lorne
Immortal

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:06 am    Post subject:

Sebryn you copied my post.

You bastard.

0 0 0
Zireph

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:02 pm    Post subject:

That is by far one of the funniest things ever. Hahahha. Holy shit I havnt laughed that hard in a long time.

***LERROOOOYYY***

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Mocker's Tavern All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: