Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 6 days, 17 hours.

New Thanksgiving changes.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> The Battlefield
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Burzuk
Implementor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 5:00 pm    Post subject: New Thanksgiving changes.

http://abandonedrealms.wolfpaw.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2056
http://abandonedrealms.wolfpaw.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2057

There's a bit more to come, but I have festivities to attend today, so the last bits will come later today or tomorrow. In the meantime: read the changes, read the helpfiles, play with the changes a bit, report any bugs you see, hold on to your questions, and eat more turkey. I'll be starting full-on discussion threads here in this forum once I return.

A big thank you to Davairus for coding the night away (yet again -- and battling the flu no less!) to ensure that those of you with the day off today will have something interesting to check out on the mud. And for our non-U.S. players, have a very happy... Thursday.

Gobble gobble!

Last edited by Burzuk on Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 3:58 pm    Post subject:

Just a quick note to let you know that all the changes planned have been completed. We'll get a proper formal announcement posted later, with everything in it. I am just posting to let you know that HALF-ELF PALADIN is now playable, we finished just in time for the surge. And those new helpfiles are all correct besides what playtesting unearths.

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> The Battlefield All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: