Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 6 days, 20 hours.

Monk request.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> The Battlefield
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Saegen

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 10:54 pm    Post subject: Monk request.

I would like EVIL monks to have something to equal out to the GOOD monks requesting. I mean it is hard enough to find eq for them (other than random) with the worn steel gone now. Sure an EVIL can roam freely and kill for the things but a GOOD must simply request them. Is there some thing you can do for EVIL monks to kinda equal that? Double the gold they can carry so they can buy more random items without constant trips to the bank. Something! Anything?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

0 0 0
Slade
Emissary

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:07 am    Post subject:

I'd definitely rather be good for request on a monk..

One thing that did help that a little was black iron gear (Tyr Unguld guards), most pieces should be within the weight limit.. nice basic gear.

0 0 0
Saegen

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:55 am    Post subject:

Yes it is okay but nothing compared to that a GOOD one can get! It is way more fun to role play an EVIL monk though. I just would like something to make up the "gimp" to GOOD monks the evil ones have.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

0 0 0
Louis

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:41 am    Post subject:

evil monks can kill and pillage anybody, goods cant

0 0 0
Saegen

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:34 pm    Post subject:

Agreed but if the one they slay has say... 60k and we already hold 10k.. That means only 10 of that 60 is taken. Plus half the things they ware (more than likely) would encumber them. I think it is good to be able to kill ANYONE but GOOD monks can kill the evil monks much more efficiently.(what with the requesting and all)

0 0 0
Ronus
Immortal

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:02 pm    Post subject:

Be an evil. Take everything you can, sacrifice the rest. If you can only carry 10k more. Learn to deposit your gold before you kill so you can carry 20k, then sacrifice the remaining 40k!!!

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:19 pm    Post subject:

You can use a pet to mule gold right now with monks, I decided to leave that as is because its obviously easy to whack a monk's pet to loot 50k if he becomes overly dependent on that. Its not bad for temporary storage until you get to a bank, but don't be surprised when someone attacks the pet. (Because its common knowledge monks are whoring them to carry gold)

0 0 0
Saegen

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:26 pm    Post subject:

Oh... Thanks dav... Dont all you go slaying monk pets now..

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> The Battlefield All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: