Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 6 days, 12 hours.

You know, I still wonder.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> The Battlefield
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marsd

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 9:56 am    Post subject:

lol, eq wise, and knowing how to track is something.. but running out of moves is another. And especially as a warrior..

0 0 0
Flying Hampster of Doom

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 4:28 pm    Post subject:

Having equipment is fine and dandy, yet I know from experience on cleric especially that most of the time if you can get in a good first round of dispels, or spelling the victim up in the case of the shaman, you could throw down some smack. Right Britck? Cool As for warriors, it is the same, if you have a set of mithril and a weapon that harms them more, i.e. ivy+avian or anyweapon+gnome, or a weapon they cant use you are probably gonna whup on anyone even if they are in rares.

0 0 0
sweet_canadian_mullet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 10:54 pm    Post subject:

Fuck you shitlovinggerbilofass. Stupid elves. I cant stand sneak.

As for pking with eq. I had britck, was wearing red dragon, stolen rings, candle, blah blah blah. And occanim was decked. Torehaun was decked. Both warriors. and guess what. You look on their records and I have beat both of them multiple times and warlords are equipment gathering machines. Next time I saw occanim she was decked again. Its insane. I however also fought Rylek, and he beat my shit in and he was decked, then I killed him when he had same shit I had. shrug. If you have shit like groq does and are facing off against the same skills and they are normal shit...EQ plays that game.

0 0 0
Asyndic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 11:08 pm    Post subject:

Alright, all I've heard was Britck this and that...Who the fuck is Britck? Race/class wise anyways...

Sorry Mullet, I've been away for a bit and you fuckos go through characters so damned fast. But I can't talk shit about him if I don't know who he was, or more exactly, what he was...

0 0 0
Matthais

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 11:58 pm    Post subject:

ok ok, i'll answer again here. Mullet get off this high horse of yours. You had one advantage over me which made all the difference in the world. And that was your nondisarmable mace. All the rares in the world dont make up for a lack of disarmable weapons. one miss dirt by me and a disarm and trip by you makes my life over quick regardless. Make a few more characters that are worth a shit before you start running your mouth. A duergar is not a great warrior vs. warrior type fighting machine. Avians have a huge advantage over warlords. We cant trip your ass and bashing you is a pain once we miss. So it is no wonder you can beat us. Why you lose to a berserker is beyond me since they are about as easy as killing a gnome with a warrior especailly seeing how the halberd is disarmable.

So please, Mullet make a warlord and see how far your newfound pkings skills will get you.

0 0 0
Kalist19
Emissary

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 4:57 pm    Post subject: @_@

Spalino wrote:
Eq is very important yes but a decked out fire warrior is still going to get shit kicked by a voker using ice shield an icicle dagger and ice storm whether or not he's decked.

That's not actually true...especially at 50. A decked out fire warrior at 50 does dismembers or massacres through sanc..Invokers can't last long going up against that. Or if the firegiant is a berserker.....invoker has no chance, regardless of the firegiant being totally decked out or just having enough saves to resist dispel.

Rezakhan made a good point, one of the biggest advantages of a firegiant is being strong enough to carry a lot of interchangable gear. Full suit of red dragon is good and all, but it helps to carry a suit of mage-fighting gear in your sack or helm of spell turning and major globe in your inventory while you wear an unmoving black cloak and circlet or something.

0 0 0
Flying Hampster of Doom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 7:01 pm    Post subject:

Matthais, I am in no way defending my brother in this. But you sound like someone who just got your ass beat by him. I am a slith warrior, Ssrthak, and I beat his ass a few times sending him packing. He claims to have beaten me, yet it wasnt without Kragons help. And if you know anything about sliths you know they cant bash for shit, (trust me they cant). Stop making excuses, he is an alright pker and he does a pretty good job. Especially as this is his first cabal'd character.

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:45 pm    Post subject:

Sliths can bash fine when its the appropriate time.

0 0 0
sweet_canadian_mullet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 9:19 pm    Post subject:

Your slith bashed me to death. From half hp. They can bash REALY well. But I also fled RIGHT after you bashed me once...I am not quite sure about the lagging time on bash but I am pretty sure it is random from none to 2 rounds. AND kragons help? Screw you dude you had tristen and we killed you both. Dont leave out facts, and yes you did kill me, but only cuz that stupid stallion. If we were even ranks in knight/legion, I woulda won.

And I am pretty sure your occanim...Hahahha. You lost, so did rylek, so did everyone. Grum only beat me because it is cursed so it goes into your inventory from your hands, so He can just re wear it, and I have to last long enough through dirt and disarm from the Mangles through sanc that he delivers. I am makin my warlord, and he is goin well. You just wait. I am near to 35, trained a shit load too. So hold your horsies.

0 0 0
Mendek

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 10:33 pm    Post subject:

As a follow up:

Mullet's warlord padded his record, disregarded all the cabal guidelines and was kicked out of the cabal.

0 0 0
Vertas

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 3:40 am    Post subject: Re: You know, I still wonder.

Kaseius wrote:
How some people are so much better at PKing than others. Say, equally matched at skills and such. Stats, everything, equipment, equal. Is it just because one would have more experience, and so they know everything to do? Boy, I remember someone breaking into the Heralds guild to kill me. Yeah, and he was applying for Justice, too. Shortly after PKing me, he helped a fell by killing the red dragon and leaving all the stuff there. It's just.. blah. I just recently came back to this, and I don't want to end up getting killed again, and having my shit ruined. How do people do this? Are there any tips to avoid it? And also, things like, someone attacks you, and you run like hell way out of like, four other areas, and they don't have locate object, but they still hunt you down. How?

Here's something surprisingly everyone seems to fall for except for Jeigtoft and Osther and Krit, oh my. When your running try turning back in the other direction, they'll more than likely be so set in thinking east gate... e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e that they'll be lagged and by the time it's too late go run north into Solace then they will follow anyway, then go east from solace navigate the mountains head back to seringale and they'll be lost, I lost this abyssal so easily doing that then I casted sleep on him then blindness then I realized he still had mana shield up so I had to dispel that, I finally killed him in the training grounds thanks to a lady ranger zombie (pretty good for being level 30) and so I got his soul and while I was lagged with o all get all this stupid invoker walks in and starts grabbing stuff.. Evil or Very Mad So later I see him in Solace attacking someone so I cast acid blast on him, the idiot didn't even have mana shield up but he fled and went into hiding, I may be able to track mediocre (only against half newbs) but I sure can run!

Krit was kicked out of warlords? That stinks now whos going to interview Ferdinos? Where has Rylek gone, why doesn't he show up more often? Grrr how come mullet has enough time to train a character rank to 35 make warlords in the mean time I send my application to warlords and then I only see Rylek once, but he has to leave! Twisted Evil
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

0 0 0
Gygh

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 5:39 am    Post subject: Re:

Sad Kaseius quit playing Ar AGAIN!! somebody please lead him back to the light. If you need his aim sn contact me, we need to get him playing again; even if he did hoard a ton of gold (like 90k by level 14)

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> The Battlefield All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: