Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 5 days, 11 hours.

Warlord's deathmark
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> The Battlefield
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xonovik

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 5:07 pm    Post subject: Warlord's deathmark

Been out of the loop for a while.. but when you get deathmarked, and lose, if they don't(can't) do a fatality to you, you still die? Just making sure.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger

0 0 0
Flying Hampster of Doom

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 5:10 pm    Post subject:

I dont beleive so.

0 0 0
sweet_canadian_mullet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 10:38 pm    Post subject:

Ummm if you lose your gonna die. Simple as that.

But while we are on the subject of warlords. Arent they freakin pussies? I just had britck...and now am never gonna play him again so free to spew. I killed every god damn warlord. And the only two that have any skill at all are rylek and grum. And they are both my skill level on the dot. My and grum never have a decent fight any more cuz he is always usin that fucking black iron halberd which does oblitz....That fucker hurts. But torehaun, occanim, that new fire giant, they all SUCK. They are absolutely terrible. I am mid way on makin a warlord now because I think its gonna be cake to get in. Its insanity.

0 0 0
Matthais

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 11:35 pm    Post subject:

Give me a no disarm weapon and see how well that works. 2 duels is not an indicator of how well one fights. Play a warlord and see how easy it is fighting some little friend with a nondisarm weapon of which you have no racial protection from.

Oh wait, I beat Grum 3 times. I guess under your logic he sucks too. aha, make a warlord. see how fun it is. You are not all that good mullet, beating warlords isnt that big of a deal.

deathmarks and challenges are based off the individual warlords rp. Some warlords with challenge/deathmark and hunt others will ask and challenge. This makes duels a little mroe interesting when the opponent is allow first attack all the time.

0 0 0
Mental Patient-101

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 11:41 pm    Post subject:

I agree, kinda. Some of the warlords are inexperienced and a bit easy to kill. But there are others who are experienced and still easy to kill... Just make a druid Razz

0 0 0
Spalino

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 12:52 am    Post subject:

Hey fuck stick... ya you mullet. I'm almost tired of your endless bitching.. I'm gonna tell you a little thing right now... YOUR NOT THAT GOOD! I beat your ass fairly soundly when your fought with Kragon and I had Thibeus with me. Secondly of all its not all a god damn cake walk to be a warlord anyway and why do you have to be all shitty about it they're playing as well as they can stfu about it man you just dont understand that people are discouraged when they hear your bullshit. Do you really want the same people making chars over and over and over again and not have any new ones? I sure dont but if you do keep on you bitching but if you dont shut your ass up cuz I'm tired of it and I dont speak for everyone but i'm sure theres a few people who agree

0 0 0
Vertas

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 1:05 am    Post subject:

sweet_canadian_mullet wrote:
Ummm if you lose your gonna die. Simple as that.

But while we are on the subject of warlords. Arent they freakin pussies? I just had britck...and now am never gonna play him again so free to spew. I killed every god damn warlord. And the only two that have any skill at all are rylek and grum. And they are both my skill level on the dot. My and grum never have a decent fight any more cuz he is always usin that fucking black iron halberd which does oblitz....That fucker hurts. But torehaun, occanim, that new fire giant, they all SUCK. They are absolutely terrible. I am mid way on makin a warlord now because I think its gonna be cake to get in. Its insanity.

I thought he was pretty good... I lost to him twice now, one hand to hand. I'm gonna try to make warlords, most of the good ones are gone now, like Hrash... Rylek is still good now, and Torehaun beat Milo twice (not saying much)
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

0 0 0
jeoparty

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 7:10 am    Post subject: Torehaun

Torehaun was my character, and I doubt you can say I suck, Britck, seeing how you never once faught me when we were both rank 50. Most of our fights took place when I was 46, you 50, and you were rared out, I was semi-rared out with a disarmable weapon. And I think we all know a warriors pking strength depends quite a bit on his equipment.

Not saying you weren't a good warrior, you just pissed me off sometimes, epecially the last trashy kill you had against me.. I was wearing battleworn and a war banner. Oh well, I can always make a new Warlord I suppose.

0 0 0
LABruinCub

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:15 am    Post subject:

LoL, it's been said time and time again, but yeah, you really aren't that good mullet. You also have a superiority complex you need to address. Britck sucks and has died so many times its unbelieveable.

0 0 0
sweet_canadian_mullet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 3:40 pm    Post subject:

Spalino...Hahha go away dude. That was sad. Secondly you guys beat me cuz kragon the dumb shit had nofol not on...so thibeus just followed him and seeded me and yeah...that was gay.

Secondly bruin club...HAHAHAHHAHA.

And torehaun. Lev fifty doesnt matter a ton..Thoh it does help...Every time we fought thoh...You would run STRAIGHT to your guardian. That makes it fair to me to call up a buddy and say holy shit he is using a lev whatever he is that roars so I drop my kew mace thing, the guardian made up for ten ranks.

And lastly...People *clap* *clap* People!

I KNOW!!!!!!!!! I am not that good you stupid fucking tards. THATS WHAT IM SAYING! I! ME! MULLET! Beat the fuck out of every warlord that is in warlords right now. HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU MISTAKE THAT FOR ME SAYING IM GOOD! My first line is arent the warlords a bunch of pussies. Now lets see. Hrm.. What could I be saying. Jesus. For the three of you that said I am not that good...At least I can read. At least I can see WHAT the fuck I am saying not just assuming that I am beeing cocky or whatever your anal button is. If you have noticed the little quote at the bottom of my screen it says...That I need to quit flaming. Thats from dav...a pm. I have in fact quit my flaming. BUT! Talkin about peeps in game is not flaming nor if I said the same about someone on the forum would it be flaming. Now get the fuck off my back and try reading over assuming you stupid dumb fuck idiots. I note the three that called me not good...bruin club blows, spalino is a rared out herald so he can blow me and mathias is the only one with a point to follow up his rant. alskdflashdfl;kasd. Ok Im done.

0 0 0
Matthais

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 9:36 pm    Post subject:

Well, All I really wanted was to say Occanim doesnt suck really. My main reason for getting irratated is that I don't like complimenting people, i.e. Britck, as I did a ways back for doing something like taking me down in full gear, only to boast about it and call something that has a lot to do with luck skill. Everybody has good fights so I don't want to demean Britick or myself for the various accomplishments they have achieved. But, as well as people fight on somedays, they fights that bad on others. Being a little more calmed down, though, I do sincerely hope you make a warlord mullet. It would teach you a lot both good and bad.

ok.

0 0 0
sweet_canadian_mullet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 9:45 pm    Post subject:

You lost twice to me, on different occasions. On different days, different equips, and my LUCK was the same. Sounds serious. Maybe I am cheatin. I have learned alot about this game. It may appear to be luck, but part of that luck is to make your own, and know when to flee, to disarm, to grab an hour, to murder instead of bash, to trip, to bash, There is alot of shit that plays in besides luck. You cannot blame luck. You lost. I beat your ass in. And I am gonna gloat until the cows come home.

0 0 0
Rezakhan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 10:58 pm    Post subject:

Legion warriors will always have an eq advantage over other non-giant warriors because of the non-disarmable mace. That is indisputable. Not to disparage Britck at all, or say that a Legion warrior will always win, but that is something to keep in mind.

0 0 0
sweet_canadian_mullet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 11:10 pm    Post subject:

Offhand disarm works aswell for me as for everyone else.

0 0 0
Matthais

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 11:17 pm    Post subject:

Well, so much for an intelligent arguement.

Ignorance is bliss mullet. Keep living in it.

0 0 0
Flying Hampster of Doom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 11:25 pm    Post subject:

Alright lets start in on this. I have put this in another post and I will say it here, both Britck and Occanim blow. Alright there it is, you guys both are great at sucking dick. Now shut your mouths and get over it. Jesus.. some dude has a simple question and you two start in on each other.

Hey dumb ass, ya you spalino. A bard is FUCKING EASY TO KILL WITH, that is why they arent allowed to pk without a checks and balances system. Dont go braggint too much, I mean I like your char man, good rp, alright pk, but its not like you are the next Guildleader of bards or something.

And guess what! For everyones info I suck to! I have just officially denied anything you can flame about, so shut the fuck up.

0 0 0
sweet_canadian_mullet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 11:32 pm    Post subject:

You want an intelligent arguement?

Here it is. I beat you, You lost. (with me so far?) You blame it on luck, I assure you, you suck. There is your logical arguement. You want to argue in logic I am free, but present some arguements other than luck. The mace is always nice, but so is stance, and those stupid forms. If it was warrior versus warrior legion..You would have a valid point. But seeing as you dont, go argue your idiot "logic" elsewhere.

0 0 0
Asyndic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 12:13 am    Post subject:

Damn, you all sound like a bunch of fucking tards. Shut the Fuck up already. You're giving me a fucking headache.

For one, Winning one or two fights with someone doesn't seem to be all that fucking big of a deal. When you can consistently win no matter what the circumstances, then you should let your mouths overload your asses. But, until then, shut the fuck up about it all.

Secondly, this isn't a conversation it's a Fagfest with not a single bit of sense coming from either side.

Matt: Dude, most people know your abilities. Shouldn't let small shit like this irritate you.

0 0 0
Flying Hampster of Doom

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 6:32 am    Post subject:

Hmm.. how to respond to that without flaming Ascyndic...

For one, no where was it stated that anyone won just one or two fights. In fact I beleive more then one instance was cited.

Secondly, your opinion has been dually noted and deleted. Ass hole.

Thirdly, I am glad you feel like you need to love this matt guy, I am sure he is a good player. Specific events do not rule out the possibility of him being a good player. I was, in essence, saying the same thing you were. Except I didnt want to bring persona feelings to the table and say 'My way or the high way', because in no way is that the way it should be. Everyone has a right to say their feelings on the subject at hand, albeit this specific topic got a little in the outfield, it sticks true to a reply made by the winking mullet. So shut your mouth and pay attention you no talent piece of shit.

Guess I couldnt not flame.. enjoy, ass clown.

0 0 0
Asyndic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 3:59 pm    Post subject:

Flying Hampster of Doom wrote:
Hmm.. how to respond to that without flaming Ascyndic...

For one, no where was it stated that anyone won just one or two fights. In fact I beleive more then one instance was cited.

Secondly, your opinion has been dually noted and deleted. Ass hole.

Thirdly, I am glad you feel like you need to love this matt guy, I am sure he is a good player. Specific events do not rule out the possibility of him being a good player. I was, in essence, saying the same thing you were. Except I didnt want to bring persona feelings to the table and say 'My way or the high way', because in no way is that the way it should be. Everyone has a right to say their feelings on the subject at hand, albeit this specific topic got a little in the outfield, it sticks true to a reply made by the winking mullet. So shut your mouth and pay attention you no talent piece of shit.

Guess I couldnt not flame.. enjoy, ass clown.

Hah, you're touch amusing...almost. Re-read your fucking post fucksta. Or actually don't. It was poorly written. Just skip to the part about everyone having a right to speak their true feelings...it's what I was doing.

If you mean by "No talent" that I am not that great at pking on some virtual, text-based game that some people believe is the true meaning of life, then you are correct. I've have never put much emphasis on running around and mass pking individuals so I can gloat to my pimply-faced friends about my super skills in a virtual world. Where as you may think that having great pk skills in a game such as AR is inclusive of being a person of worth you are sadly mistaken and I hope you take your face out of the monitor and when your eyes clear of the scrolling text afterimage you can do some self-analysis and realize that you're self-acclaimed skills at Pking don't mean shit and it definitely isn't going to be worth a fucking dime.

Comparitives:

For the Flying Hampster:
- Good at running around and bashing other virtual characters.
- Has had many 50 Level characters
- Good at talking smack to his betters

For Asyndic:
-Drives a $30,000 suv
-Pay check exceeds $3,200 for working 6 hours a day with company perks. (ie: People respect me for my professionalism, I really get to tell people what to do--and not just lower-ranking cabal members. I get to fire some of the most advanced weapon systems in the world. I've been to more than 30 countries in the books you're still learning from. And finally, I can walk up if needed and run a real bayonet into someone's chest.)
-Have turned down more pussy than I imagine you have gotten.

All you others decide what you whether have.

And finally hampster, get off your brother's dick he's a big boy and can take care of himself. He knows I wasn't bashing him, but the fact that they were arguing about something that was going over-board.

Have a great day in School.

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> The Battlefield All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: