Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 5 days, 23 hours.

Red Fang Clan
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> The Battlefield
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nakachi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:12 pm    Post subject:

you sound like a five year old who cant make up his mind.. to be honest, creating a clan for one purpose and then changing that purpose like... a week after you decide to make the clan isn't good. Doesn't show that the clan is organized, well thought out, and have a definite purpose. I think in order to get the ball rolling on this is for you to make a BIG impact by either slaying every Legion/applicant and/or Knight/applicant in sight or something you can think of that will get people's attention.

0 0 0
Arishel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:32 pm    Post subject: Red Fang Gang!

After you "obliterate" legion. Sure, Knights may pick up b/c of Legions dwindling numbers say you "obliterate". What about Justice, I mean after all, they did take credit for slaying all the Knights, didn't they? Or atleast I think you said they did. With that said, you have three cabals, I think a better name would be in order with better priorities. How about....Duh, duh, duh, duh! The council of chaos klan? Well, better known as The C.O.C.K.

0 0 0
Soldier

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:29 pm    Post subject:

Don't bug him too bad about that he just wans to put his own change into AR. And besides you want to make a evil pk'er to try his hands against a actual cabal have some fun with that and when you reach his rank just kill him to get him to rage delete and take it over thats always fun.

0 0 0
Grayden

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:39 am    Post subject:

I want to avoid killing Justices and people from Seringdale, because killing thoes people would lower the player base. Knights and Legions are usually veteran assholes who read the forum. You know, the type of addicts that will rage delete and just make another character. People who are new come from Seringdale by default, and they up "hanging out" there. I hope you are following me on this. There is method to my madness.

Grayden Grim of the Bloody Fields of Flesh

Last edited by Grayden on Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total

0 0 0
_Clifton_
Emissary

Location: your and you're are not the same. they're, there, and their are not the same. learn to english.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:06 am    Post subject:

lol.

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:35 am    Post subject:

Congrats, you have reached stage 3.

0 0 0
crazyhorse

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:58 am    Post subject:

Those stages still crack me up.

I do believe its time for a rehearsal on just what the stages are.

Kalist came up with this absolutely classic list a few years ago, and it has yet to get old. I hope the fiery dagger remains forever just because of this stage list.

http://abandonedrealms.com/essays/stages.php

Dont take offense, we have all been there. Simply embrace the fact that it is crazy accurate, and funny as hell.

0 0 0
Soldier

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:46 am    Post subject:

Thats so fucking classic I'm bookmarking that shit.

0 0 0
Grayden

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:33 am    Post subject:

Yea I am rolling throught the stages again. It is not hard to kill people with a fire giant. You do not even need rare items, just the right ones.

0 0 0
Soldier

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:53 am    Post subject:

Or a set of dark oak and your set even a shammy with that set up is tougher than you need.

0 0 0
Smotpoker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:43 pm    Post subject:

the clan is pointless and besides who has even joined? I think you and the other fire giant are the only ones.

0 0 0
Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:01 am    Post subject:

Meh boredom is the stepping stone to anything. You were bored so you started playing AR. Pry been bored enough to join random shit too I'll join his clan if I get bored but with as many characters as I got boredom is pretty tough to come by now.

0 0 0
crazyhorse

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:34 pm    Post subject:

Alright non believers. I dont want to hear any berating of someone who is trying to be creative, fun, interesting, new, improved, original.

All of you noobs who think you are better than him because you ARENT original need to rethink the process.

This is mostly to Nakachi and smotpoker. Its people like you who create this unwillingness to participate and be creative in everyday life.

An idea starts out as a poor one 98% of the time. And what I mean by that is it isnt going to work out exactly how you planned it pretty much ever. There is going to need be some contorting, distorting, rearranging in order for it to flower into a great idea.

Bring some constructive criticism to the table if you dont think he is doing a good job with his idea, but calling his idea pointless because you dont see any immediate 'cause and affect' is not only rude, but ignorant.

Dont be afraid to bring out new and different ideas. 'Cookie cutter' is a term looked down on alot here in AR. Cookie cutter is the same shit over and over and over and over. He has brought a non cookie cutter idea to the table, with a bit of similarities (needed in order to be relevant). You however, have given stupid ignorant very poorly formulated 'advice' if thats what you want to call it. You are the cookie cutter. You are the thing that people cant stand to have around.

New ideas, bad or good, bring around new ideas. Which bring around new ideas.

He is starting a circle that I hope grows to this huge perfectly original beast that brings AR from the depths its been crawling in for the last 5 years. I would love to see two screens of players again. And due to the un-originality and lack of willingness to support someone who IS trying to be original, but instead berating him for it... It continues to crawl.

Now STFU and give some advice he can actually play off of.

0 0 0
Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:13 pm    Post subject:

I have to agree and disagree its just a clan thats easier to get into than Legions but w/e I like the idea I've attempted to make a clan before I hope his goes good though.

0 0 0
_Clifton_
Emissary

Location: your and you're are not the same. they're, there, and their are not the same. learn to english.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:01 pm    Post subject:

I agree, go vote.

0 0 0
Xerties

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:43 pm    Post subject:

You tell 'em, crazyhorse.

Preach on, mah brothah!!

0 0 0
Smotpoker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:46 am    Post subject:

crazyhorse I asked if any people have joined which I have seen none. I'm not saying grayden your a fucking idiot now die. if you knew anything you would know that. the whole clan thing sounds good but he should make it with a clear intent and now he is saying that the clan he created to SLAY knights is now helping knights to slay legion. I say if he creates a clan that is meant to do one thing he should stick to it and say the legion does piss him off then he should now turn around and say legion is now on the list so go after knight and legion. instead of one or the other. the main reason a clan is made should be mantained. The reason why I called the clan pointless is because its main goal is void. now its just two people (mabye a few more) that run around without a clear cause for the clan. thats like me making a clan saying our goal is do what we want when we want. thats just the same as an uncabaled chara.

0 0 0
Grayden

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:34 am    Post subject:

Despite the difficult requirement to join, there are three members other than Ranost and myself. I am purposely not telling anyone who is in the clan, but everyone in my clan knows who else is in when they join. When someone new joins I send notes notifying the rest of our clan. I have written a lot of notes, but that is the price for making a clan completely in game. Already I have seen a lot of obstacles in making a clan. I believe all the cabals also suffer from my first problem of members not all being around during the same time. I was thinking of doing a clan equipping day after a surge so everyone would know the time regardless of where they are. Originally the clan day was going to be an assault on valour, but the Knights have lost the strength they had when we decided to make a clan. The problem with having an equipping day is that all the rare items are located on cabal members, so if I was ever to make another clan or join another clan it would have to be a group devoted to hunting down cabal members for their rare items. Sorry this is so long and thank you crazyhorse for seen that someone is trying. Smotpoker I appreciate the criticism as well, because it lets me know where I am messing up. Evil or Very Mad

0 0 0
Smotpoker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:37 am    Post subject:

anytime Grayden

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:32 am    Post subject:

Quote:
I believe all the cabals also suffer from my first problem of members not all being around during the same time.

This begs the question of why you're making a gangbang clan to kill them off with then..

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> The Battlefield All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: