Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 5 days, 17 hours.

Red Fang Clan
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> The Battlefield
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grayden

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:44 am    Post subject:

I am not sure where you got the idea I want a gang bang clan. I do want a clan that can think ahead, but that is hard to teach. By organization I do not mean lets get in a big group and go kill that guy, but more along these lines; He is our target, I will go after him, you will sit on the large hobgoblin, and you will wait at his temple. The reason is cabal members are usually good at running away, and if they are running away they have probly lost fight already.

Grayden Grim of the Bloody Fields of Flesh

0 0 0
Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:03 am    Post subject:

It's an unfair advantage but that has happenned on coincidence it's happened to me you see the limp and its open season. But clan members are normally stronger anyways plus the cabal skills so two on one is fair but three is not.

And on top of it also brings back that bangbanging problem. Your on a boarder line of strategy and against the rules.

0 0 0
Grayden

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:50 pm    Post subject:

I do not think there is anything wrong with gangbanging cabal members, because they do it on people with no extra skills. I have never joined a cabal in truth, and they never bugged me before. Now that I keep getting asked to take an oath or pay protection, it really gets under my skin. I will have to ask Ranost his opinon, but I think we should change the clan focus to hunting down cabal members for the purpose of taking thier rare items. It kinda pissed me off when I came to the realization that the monsters I end up killing would actually hold rare items, if they were not raped already. I know I am not the only one who sees it, but most the rares are on cabal memebers.(tempting targets)
Twisted Evil

Grayden Grim of the Bloody Fields of Flesh

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:26 am    Post subject:

Sounds like a good plan.

0 0 0
Soldier

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:48 pm    Post subject:

Can't really argue with that logic Laughing

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> The Battlefield All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: