Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 6 days, 7 hours.

Playerkilling Statistics for Apr 2008
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Erlwith

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 12:36 am    Post subject:

People complained about Sanary all the time. Just look at the month's PK record where she was #1.

0 0 0
Groq
Immortal

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:00 am    Post subject:

Davairus wrote:
Tyrdeth vs Tinerab 11- 0

Looks like he pwnzored the same Knight over and over from where I am sitting. I haven't heard the story behind it yet, probably a safe bet I'm not going to like it when I do though.

Yet when everyone bitched about Sanary I don't think we saw any comments like that from Davairus.

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:21 am    Post subject:

Its not the Legion I have a problem with - its the fodder that looks to be in the Knight cabal. I don't want pure fodder in there. I recall you were calling for buffs to Legion skills for as long as Sanary was doing okay, I got tired enough of that.

0 0 0
Slade
Emissary

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:40 am    Post subject:

Groq wrote:
against three different Legions yet nothing was said.. killed Gerom probably half his deaths.. yet nothing was ever said about that. Tyrdeth does it to Tinerab and now something gets said?

Slade 4-7-08 : There were times I thought your first taste of big success (esp. ratings page) were going to your head a bit both in personality and bloodthirst.

Slade 3-4-08 : Sanary vs Zlaad 12- 3 Sanary vs Tezcatlipoca 9- 0 Sanary vs Gerom 9- 0 Woww someones lost their way huh?

lawl...

0 0 0
Groq
Immortal

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 2:31 am    Post subject:

I might have asked for buffs but I'm thinking your thinking of the players when Sanary was doing good. Only one skill is a big pain in the ass but no one has really abused it in Knights yet. I appologize it sounded like you were mad at Tyrdeth for killing him that many times. Slade some day we are going to make sweet sweet love.

0 0 0
Wholesale Johnson

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 2:49 am    Post subject:

eleven kills wasn't necessarily within a half hour's time, you know. every three or four days with a kill doesn't sound that fishy to me. I fight the same 4 or 5 people over and over within the month.

Could've been trashy kills, but keep that in mind.

0 0 0
Wholesale Johnson

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 2:53 am    Post subject:

Can't edit.

I wonder what percentage of Knight applicants don't make squire, or don't make Knight. I've never seen it happen over four or five Knights that I've had, and it seems like they're just inducting whoever comes along.

0 0 0
Garion

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 5:59 am    Post subject:

I have had a char not make knight when I first started playing, but that was back when Groq was over knights.

0 0 0
Kedaleam
Immortal

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 9:53 am    Post subject:

Groq wrote:
I might have asked for buffs but I'm thinking your thinking of the players when Sanary was doing good. Only one skill is a big pain in the ass but no one has really abused it in Knights yet. I appologize it sounded like you were mad at Tyrdeth for killing him that many times. Slade some day we are going to make sweet sweet love.

No sweet, sweet love making unless im around... We had an agreement.

0 0 0
Mandor

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 4:04 pm    Post subject:

Groq wrote:
Sanary vs Zlaad 12- 3
Sanary vs Tezcatlipoca 9- 0
Sanary vs Gerom 9- 0

That was against three different Legions yet nothing was said.. but what was it.. try not to avoid double digit death tolls in one month. She killed Gerom probably half his deaths.. yet nothing was ever said about that. Tyrdeth does it to Tinerab and now something gets said?

Well there's a certain expectation of bloodthirstiness from knights anyway.

when sanary does it, its a good thing because it cleans out the scum (IC). when Tyrdeth does it, he has no "good" reason, and is just doing it because he's evil and can, so everyone says its lameness.

Eat a death to show you're not abandoning your cabal, then quit, log on during surge and rank up to get revenge imo.

0 0 0
Dispater

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:32 pm    Post subject:

Sanary got alot of kills on Legion as a 0/0 exp combo, wearing full rares.

She was insanely active, for every surge i logged on to rank (i played Tezcatlipoca) she was there to annoy the crap out of us (me and Zlaad mostly). We tried alot of things against her, got her down more than twice but yes, fully ranked, pimped out warrior with slash was way too mean for an illithid with nice slash vuln. I also played it out rather berserk as it was my first illusionist ever, i forgot about alot of things and just fucked up alot. I was active alot, Zlaad was active alot, Sanary was active alot and we just had ALOT of fights. She was all over us since we first hit her range as well, so that kind of explains it.

If i would play again and make a Legion, i wouldnt expect youngling knights to have any slack at all either.

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 11:48 pm    Post subject:

You're still getting it backward. I care about the Knight cabal having people who are beyond help. You know there are people playing like that. They have 2000 ms ping or just suck or whatever. Basically if you fight a cabal character there should be a decent fight in it for you. Whenever I seen extreme lameness I've always demanded immediate improvement and I've never been disappointed in that regard. Even Matthais got better. Eh, even marsd, he isnt a total pushover and he plays from singapore with at least 500 ms, and he's more of a nerd than a twitch gamer besides. The reason is because when someone fails hard in Knights it reflects on me, too, and that's bad for cabal in the long term. So if I can't even get them to respond to notes, GG I tried, I'll kick that person like bad habit. Besides that, I like seeing double digit pk's per month.

0 0 0
Faelon
Emissary

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:54 am    Post subject:

Tyrdeth vs Tinerab 11- 0

For point of this post, I am going to admit to playing Tinerab.

I found this character comical to attempt, as it has been a long time since I have even played a ranger. Second one ever to forty, now that I think about it. I fall from my point though.

Tyrdeth had an insistence in fighting dirty whenever possible against me and I think it stems from the fact that he died to me on the Knights path with an eight rank advantage. Someone did point out that he had eight ranks on me in pk, which isn't true, the most he had on me ever was seven I think (may have been six). The point I am attempting to make is that if Tyrdeth wasn't in range, he would sit on the cabal grounds. We would go back and forth forever, than either I would die, or he would leave.

When Tyrdeth got into range and he saw me, he attacked the path and than we fought. I don't think I ever got closer to him than four ranks.

While I know that I am supposed to be ranking this character as quickly as I can and I have attempted to do so, with him around. I never simply attacked him as soon as I saw him, unless I had no one to group with. In a group(almost always those with me would be out of his range *yay elf*), he would attack me. I would hold my own, but seven/six level advantage (between evenly matched players) isn't easy to overcome.

As far as my horrible pk score, I am not quite sure how that one worked out and on most of my characters I can't figure it out. I try not to multi-kill, unless it is absolutely called for (cabal kills and whatnot). I tried not to attack the under-level before the over-level, because unlike some I would rather have a challenge and die than pad my score. However, if you subtract the supposed 0-11, I would sit at 2-5. Not entirely horrible, considering what the rest of the map looks like.

BTW. Does killing someone not in range count as a kill? Because both Tyrdeth and the Drow Illusionist Legionaire, died to me and my rating didn't budge. While I can understand not having it count for a fifty attacking a forty, what I do not understand is why the reverse would count. I mean, it should count for something, especially consdering that all either person has to do is flee from the path and heal.

0 0 0
Faelon
Emissary

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:58 am    Post subject:

*EDIT*

Quote:
While I know that I am supposed to be ranking this character as quickly as I can and I have attempted to do so, with him around. I never simply attacked him as soon as I saw him, unless I had no one to group with. In a group(almost always those with me would be out of his range *yay elf*), he would attack me. I would hold my own, but seven/six level advantage (between evenly matched players) isn't easy to overcome.

Is supposed to read...

While I know that I am supposed to be ranking this character to fifty as quickly as possible and I have attempted to do so, it always seems that he is around at the same time. This will happen, but with the Playerbase being as light as it is, ranking is a tough task for someone who works as often as I. No cop out, it is the way it is. If I was in a group ranking, he would attack and nine times out of ten those with the group were not in his grasps as well (Yay elf), so no protection there.

And despite claims to the contrary, I did not go looking for a fight. If he saw me, he attacked. I did unghost perhaps twice with him, but I was irritated and it is an irrational habit of mine.

EDIT

Sorry guys, I am tired and that paragraph made no sense. I am relatively sure the one above doesn't either, but I think most of you get the point.

0 0 0
Garion

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:03 am    Post subject:

Well, havent seen you in ages. Now would be a good time to start coming back Tydeth doesnt seem to come around nearly as much now.

0 0 0
Mummy

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 10:47 pm    Post subject:

I'm going to say what I was always told when I tried to say things like this.

"Waaaaaahhh....."

or

"Keep trying then"

or

"SUPERUBERPWNERIFICEXPEALIDOCIOUS!"

or something similar to the afore-mentioned.

0 0 0
bassball

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 11:37 pm    Post subject:

Tyrdeth is a trash pker. Pads his record. Lamer. All of the stuff everyones called him. Its true.

0 0 0
Blarg

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 12:02 am    Post subject:

Tyrdeth is bad ass. He kills indiscriminately. He would be lame and padding his record if he ignored the toughest fights, which he doesn't.

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 4:48 am    Post subject:

Ollie, whats your view of Tyrdeth?

……………………..„--~~""”ŻŻ””~~-„
…………………..„-~”:::::::::::::::::::::::::”~,
……………….„~”\,:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::”-,
…………….../;;;;;;|::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\
……………..|;;;;;;;/:::::::””~~--::::::::::::::-~~”::\
……………./”~,;;/:::::::/ŻŻŻŻŻ’\:::::::::::/’ŻŻŻŻ’\
…………….\ ş: Ż::::::::\ . .. • . .,/:::::::::::\„ .. • .. ,/
……………/’::::::::::::::::”~~~~”::::/””~:::’”~~~”’\,
………….../:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::’\,__„„/’:::::::::::’\
…………..|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::„----„_„---,::::::::::\
…………..|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::„~"----„__„„-“::::::::::|... CANT SEE THAT WHILE BLINDED.
…………..|::::::::::::::::::::::::::/’;;;;;;;;;;;/:::::::::::::::::::
………..„~”\:::::::::::::::::::::::::\__;;;;;;;\--„::::::::::::::/
……..,-“;:;\ .\,::::::::::::::::::::::::’\„_ŻŻŻ„-“:::::::::::::/
….„~”;:\;:;:;\, .”~„::::::::::::::::::::::::ŻŻŻ:::::::::::::,-“;\
.,~”;:;:;:;\;:;:;:”-, . ”~--„:::::::::::::~--„„___„„~“::::„-‘.|;:'\”~-„
“;:;:;:;:;:;:\;:;:;:;:;”-, . . .”~~---„„„„_______„„„--~” / |;:;:’\;:;”-,
;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;\____;:;”-, ~-„ . . . . . . . . /;;;;;’\, . . .,/ . |;:;:,~”;:;:;”-,
;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;/;:;:;:;”~, “~-„_ . . . /„;;;;;;;/”-„~” . . |;:;:”~„;:;:;:;’\
;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:/;:;:;:;:;:;:”~„ . .Ż”~-’ . “~,;;;’\ . . . . .|;:;:;:;|;:;:;:;:;’\
;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;”~--„;:;:;:;:;:”~„ . . . . . .|;;;;;;’\ . . . |;:;:;:;/;:;:”~,;:;:\
;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:”~--„;:;:;:;:”~„ . . . |;;;;;;;;’\, . .|;:;:;:/;:;:;:;:;’\;:;:\
;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:”~-„;:;:;:”~„ .|;;;;;;;;;;;”~,|;:;:;/;:;:;:;:;:;:\;:;:\
;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:|;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:”~-„;:;:”~„;;;;;;;;;;;;/;:;,/’;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;\;:;:\
;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:|,/;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:”~-„;”~„;;;;;;/;:,/;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;\;:;:'\
;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:/;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;”~-„’\,;/ ,/;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:\;:;:|
;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:Ż\„/;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|;:;:|
;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|;:o;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:::;:|;:;:|
;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:|;:;:|
;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:|;:;:|
_;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:|;:;:|
;:;Ż””~-„„_|_;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|;:;o;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|-~/
;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:Ż””~~----„„„_;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;;:;:;:;|;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|~“

Thanks, ollie.

0 0 0
Nakachi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:35 am    Post subject:

So I'm thinking Dav typed every line of that ^^

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> PK stats All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: