Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 6 days, 4 hours.

Justices and knights
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> The Battlefield
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Allie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 8:21 pm    Post subject:

1.) Ahahahahahahahaha Davairus.

2.) Justice is going down.

0 0 0
Sebryn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 8:28 pm    Post subject:

Like 'high-school girlfriend in the back of a movie-theatre' going down, or 'evil empire getting its ass handed to it' going down?

Twisted Evil

0 0 0
Laeroth/Blackstaff

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 8:29 pm    Post subject:

Dear DropThat,
Thank you for justifying my rant against your idiocy. You have proved, once again, what a complete and utter moron you are.

Sincerely,
Laeroth/Blackstaff

P.S. You are sorely in need of a math review.

0 0 0
Allie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 9:00 pm    Post subject:

Both.

0 0 0
Rezakhan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 9:15 pm    Post subject:

1. Thats hysterical Dav.
2. I have to disagree with Kalist--every 50 should get involved in the War, but not necessarily side with the Knights. Why should some evil character join with the Knights, when he could destroy all the Knights with the help of Justice?
3. I really really hate not being in this war--my comp better get fixed soon, so I can teach the Knights how its done.

0 0 0
LABruinCub

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 9:40 pm    Post subject:

Yes, I agree with Rez, EVERY 50 needs to join, but which side is the question. Join the Justices and you get free stuff! Honest! I am tired of having to fight a bunch of Knights then hoards of Legions right after and then Knights again. I mean, Knights automatically have any and all good aligns on their side while Justices really only have themselves... and uh, it's lonely. Besides, with all the evils in Justices anyways, it would make more sense for Legions to help Justices eliminate the Knights and then backstab them afterwards for even more killing power! And yes, if you are 50 and haven't picked a side yet, pick one now! I'm glad to see some OLD characters come back just for a bit of the action.

0 0 0
Louis

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 11:28 pm    Post subject:

well the thing is people want to be on the winning or more advantageous side. i said it before and i'll repeat, the number of unlawfuls in thera greatly outnumber lawfuls. if they had an uprising they'd clearly have a massive advantage, which is what they are doing right now. the only thing that is kinda weird is the goods/evils helping each other thing and not getting outcasted for it. (example, the legion following the knight as the knight led the legion around.)

however in times of war, things tend to be overlooked. there's just simply too much chaos going on.

0 0 0
Graves

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 12:41 am    Post subject: hrm...a question here.

hrm...had a question, when it states that protection will be stripped from you if you go to war with Justice, does it mean that you are automatically flagged with a WANTED sign or does it mean that anyone can attack you without getting wanted or both? I mean since they are going into war, I don't think the Justice should have the advantage of using the guards/dagnir/shopkeepers/etc. to help them cause that WANTED flag for a war is ridiculous. If say those going into war against Justice can't get flagged, but can be attacked by anyone in town, then the war sounds reasonable.

0 0 0
Nydilig

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 3:08 am    Post subject:

I agree, get involved! I've been getting my ass handed to me regularly but I'm fighting according to character. It seems like everyone is just jumping on the kill Justice bandwagon because it's the easiest way to go. Try the challenge of taking on two cabals and all their helpers! I'll be there.

0 0 0
marsd

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 3:32 am    Post subject:

justices and pro-justicers.. if you don't get help it's your own fault. Know how much people hate justices?

0 0 0
ssgtortho

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 6:51 am    Post subject:

We all must remember the old saying
"The enemy of my enemy is my friend"

We need to pick the lesser of 2 evils when choosing sides. Me personally? My berserker has choosen to side with the knights. He is not high yet (only 22), but since the war started I have totally ignored EVERY law I can. The more I can keep the justices occupied the better off the knights are. I'm working up there, though. To be honest, I am having a field day. I have pked more in the last 2 days (in town) than anywhere else. Today I even escaped Seringale long enough to get myself back to full HP, and back into town to kick some more ass. I am proud to have sided with the knight and I can not wait until the justices are taken down for good. Why? Simple. The justices are one of the most abusive, self absorbed, cabals in Thera. Even Heralds aren't as bad, even though they hord all the good equ.

The ONLY way I would EVER support the justices is if they:
1. No Evils, personally I think that i contrary to their beliefs
2. Set fines (including equ loss) for ALL transgressions. I've seen Big D dish out various punishments to various people for the same offense. Sorry, LAWS HAVE TO BE EQUIL AND FAIR. Look at Hanbnurbis Code from Babylon.
3. The give GOOD insentives to those the help their cause.
4. They get their HONOR back.

0 0 0
Enskel

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 1:17 pm    Post subject: Re: hrm...a question here.

Graves wrote:
does it mean that you are automatically flagged with a WANTED sign or does it mean that anyone can attack you without getting wanted or both?

From what I've seen, it just means anyone can attack you or loot your corpse in protected areas without getting wanted. Justices don't seem to be attacking non-wanted outlaws with special guards except sometimes, probably by accident.

0 0 0
Allie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 3:23 pm    Post subject:

*gets blinded by horrific spelling in her eyes*

aff
you are affected by:
Illiteracy- -10 to Int 500 hours

0 0 0
Flying Hampster of Doom

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 3:31 pm    Post subject:

This post got long quick and I kind of havent had a chance to reply to Seb's battle with whats his butt, yet I will try to add a bit so that its clearly defined about that sniper bit.

Its dependant upon the situation, if the sniper was in the process of taking aim on someone, yes you would be a hero for capping him. Yet if you just decided to take the law into your own hands and find the sniper and cap him while he was eating his cap'n crunch, you are going to jail for a long long time no matter the situation. The law protects criminals until they are behind bars, at which point they lose all constitutional protection besides that which dictates the way the court systems work. As for me, I do not think about it one way or the other. The removal of protection to me simply states that Justices cant handle the fight they are in. I am simply waiting for a submission, or for Davairus to tell us the knights have won so I can have a cookie and piece of fudge.. mmhmm.. fudge.

As for justices, they have had too much protection for too long and have been pulling stunts like following peeps out of town and killing them. Some will say, hey they are upholding the law they didnt attack in town, or whatnot, yet clearly the chaoticness of the character is shown through the way the fight and when they fight. I have been summoned to outside the gates more times by the justices then by anyone else. How many times have you had policemen put you in a squad car, drive over the border to mexico, pop you, and drive back like nothing happened and continue to protect and serve.

0 0 0
Rezakhan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 4:28 pm    Post subject:

In real life, its not legal to kill another person anywhere. In AR it is legal. Thus, these comparisons hold very little weight.

0 0 0
Sebryn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 4:52 pm    Post subject:

Don't know how it is in other states, but in Texas if someone breaks into your house and you feel threatened, you can kill 'em without any consequence.

That doesn't mean if a door-to-door salesman stops by you can shoot them; they have to actually enter your home by forcible means and pose a threat.

0 0 0
Flying Hampster of Doom

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 5:03 pm    Post subject:

Seb, agree with ya completely. In fact I beleive if someone breaks into your house in most states you have the right to defend yourself with any force necessary.

Rez, also agree with you, yet it isnt legal to kill in seringale or any other protected area and I think that is where these examples are most apt.

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> The Battlefield All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: