Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 6 days, 3 hours.

Playerkilling Statistics for Aug 2008
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Reaper

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:29 pm    Post subject: Playerkilling Statistics for Aug 2008

[KNIGHT]

Cetha: kills 3, deaths 2
Lorrin: kills 1, deaths 6
Striehl: kills 1, deaths 7
Xorbinox: kills 4, deaths 6
Jeruch: kills 2, deaths 3
Kavere: kills 0, deaths 1
Fhantil: kills 0, deaths 2
TOTAL: kills 11, deaths 27 (efficiency 28%)

[LEGION]

Permontar: kills 4, deaths 5
Quar: kills 6, deaths 0
Vieti: kills 5, deaths 3
Morenso: kills 4, deaths 2
Tezra: kills 4, deaths 5
TOTAL: kills 23, deaths 15 (efficiency 60%)

[JUSTICE]

Tsadkian: kills 3, deaths 1
Issa: kills 2, deaths 1
Cadarel: kills 2, deaths 5
Ndosrahc: kills 0, deaths 1
Nharlgin: kills 0, deaths 8
TOTAL: kills 7, deaths 16 (efficiency 30%)

[KEEPER]

Kotzel: kills 14, deaths 3
Hrimoyan: kills 0, deaths 1

[UNCABALLED] (level 50 kills only)

Kotzel: kills 6, deaths 3
Kairenna: kills 2, deaths 1
Iternes: kills 2, deaths 1
Skoorb: kills 1, deaths 9
Grimfrac: kills 1, deaths 2
Paelgrim: kills 1, deaths 0
Wuilan: kills 1, deaths 1
Gurin: kills 1, deaths 2
Gubln: kills 0, deaths 6
Taverie: kills 0, deaths 2

[WORST MATCHUPS]

Kotzel vs Cadarel 3- 0
Quar vs Vitharr 3- 0
Yyf vs Qyxvyryx 3- 0
Malekith vs Zontel 2- 0
Tezra vs Xorbinox 3- 1

[MOST LETHAL] (level 50 kills only)

Kotzel: kills 6, deaths 3
Permontar: kills 3, deaths 5
Tsadkian: kills 3, deaths 1
Quar: kills 2, deaths 0
Vieti: kills 2, deaths 3

[MOST ABUSED]

Yyf: kills 0, deaths 10
Skoorb: kills 5, deaths 9
Vitharr: kills 0, deaths 8
Nharlgin: kills 0, deaths 8
Qyxvyryx: kills 0, deaths 7

79 pkers have scored a bodycount of 195.

0 0 0
Vertas

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:34 pm    Post subject:

It's depressing when the top pkers have more deaths than they have kills...Thank you inactive pbase..
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

0 0 0
Erlwith

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:20 pm    Post subject:

I wonder when some people will get it that complaining about the player base is probably in the top 5 best ways to get people uninterested in playing.

Adversely, a positive attitude is probably in the top 5 best ways to get newbies to stay interested.

0 0 0
Erlwith

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:29 pm    Post subject:

And while I won't deny that a declining playerbase contributes to a lower overall PK count, I also think PKing has become more difficult over the years. With weapon lag, and plenty of nerfs to powerful classes that used to easily rack plenty of somewhat cheap PKs (shamans, necros, etc.), nerfing to particular skills like bash that made getting that last hit super easy, enlisting and so forth, getting that final kill has become a lot more trying and frustrating. All the better though.

I admit though that more people logged in equals more people logged in dying. So why don't you people write some reviews on mudconnect, which puts us on the front page of their website for quite a while and attracts newbie attention. Then all we have to do is keep them interested by not being assholes/pricks.

0 0 0
crazyhorse

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:08 pm    Post subject:

we are a bunch of ass holes and pricks...

And I disagree with the pking thing. I mean, it was alot easier to chain bash/thrust/sleep-summon-spell up before, so I think noob kills were all the easier. But tracking is ungodly easy now. I mean, you are not prepped for a fight at 50 (flight scrolls/potions, recalls) you are pretty fucked if things go wrong for you.

0 0 0
Vertas

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:46 am    Post subject:

he's got a point.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

0 0 0
Erlwith

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:13 am    Post subject:

crazyhorse wrote:
And I disagree with the pking thing. I mean, it was alot easier to chain bash/thrust/sleep-summon-spell up before, so I think noob kills were all the easier. But tracking is ungodly easy now. I mean, you are not prepped for a fight at 50 (flight scrolls/potions, recalls) you are pretty fucked if things go wrong for you.

Yes, killing unprepared newbies is easy. However, I'm talking about the higher tier PK stomping ground where people don't forget things like recalls or flight scrolls/potions on a regular basis. These are the people you are going to see racking up the kills, and not because they're chain bashing or standing in one spot with divine retribution. And I got to disagree that tracking is that easy, I can pretty easily lose someone over a couple areas and that's without entering the first room of an area and recalling leaving your opponent baffled and running back to a major city looking for you. In fact, I don't remember the last time I died because someone caught up to me after I started running away. If anything, running away is 'ungodly easy' only furthering my point that getting that last hit is that much tougher.

0 0 0
crazyhorse

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:51 am    Post subject:

Obviously you can lose someone. If you can pk, you had to learn how to run away first. But do you remember how it used to be? I mean lets just look at the crossroads as an example.

You could hit the crossroads and bolt north or south, and your opponent would have to check both. Or if you were quite a bit ahead of them you could hit up gnome village or the glade(or whatever the fuck its called. Brain fart). and then if you thought you could make it. Now if you just bolt to timaran the tracker pretty much has to check the north and south to gnome village and the other place. no leading up areas. I feel pretty confident in my ability to track pretty much everyone if they dont use sneaky tactics due to the changes (and I assure you, the area changes were put in specifically to make tracking easier).

You can disagree all you want, but if you cant track 90% of the playerbase you cant track. It is stupidly easy these days. As another example, you used to see warriors at 50 with normal 400 moves because they didnt put any trains into it since it was easy to lose people. Iternes has like 800 moves, I know I had like 750 on tadore, I havnt even checked Tyrdeths moves, but I am sure he had a shit ton. It is sooo much harder to run away.

This isnt speculative opinion. This is pure and undisregardable fact.

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:18 am    Post subject:

If you are not prepped for a fight at 50, you don't belong there.

0 0 0
Kalist19
Emissary

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:56 am    Post subject:

So if it's easier to track that means it's harder to run away. When you're running from someone who is trying to kill you it might be comforting if it's easy to ditch him. If the person trying to kill you is right on your ass and you can't shake them...that's when the adrenaline really gets pumping.

If you are chasing someone and you see them hit a room that has 4 areas connected to it that each have 3 easy-to-reach areas attached to them you just do a facepalm and take a guess. On the other hand, if you are right on someone's ass and they are running into a dead-end or an area with only two exits and you know it and you are 1 room away from them the whole time....that's exhilirating.

The chase is 50% what makes AR so exciting. It would be no fun if we were all old-school ninjas who could attempt assassinate then flee and hide.

If you ever find AR too easy that means that you are playing too strong of a class. Drop the thief with huge movement and try a warrior with all trains into hp. Let's see how easy it is when you have to decide between mobility (flight) and skills (suck while flying). Hell, if you get really cocky why not try a berserker. They aren't as easy as you might think.

Only people who play evil characters should ever be allowed to talk smack. (Unless of course you are a level 40 Knight who manages to kill a 50 evil that is trying to cheese you in his cabal - you have the right to talk all the smack you want.)

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:34 am    Post subject:

Also crazyhorse, or should I say tumbleweed, as it were,.... you're being a huge dumbass because you arent' considering the person running away can train themselves up to 700 moves too? That is really an irrelevant factor because anyone can do it, and the few classes that would probably be better off not doing so, have access to using fly scrolls and trains better spent for them in hp anyway to make up some ground on giant natural hp's. (I'd laugh at a giant who just trained out moves, because he's weakedn his hp in the process, and it wont take me 700 move to kill the same giant starting with a free mangle before I even hit him..) You say its too hard to pk, then you say its too easy to track, then you say 90% of people can't do it. Seems to me you dont have a clue what you are talking about.

0 0 0
Mummy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:09 pm    Post subject:

I would say it's cake getting away... this might be because I sucketh and have to run so I've almost mastered it (once in a very long time, someone can catch up to me...) but still, it's cake. Admittedly, some do suck at it, but if you've any skill at all, it's normally pretty easy to do...

Pking hasn't gotten easier unless you hunt noobs and people who suck at fighting AND getting away.

0 0 0
crazyhorse

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:14 pm    Post subject:

Alright, ass, let me repeat what I originally stated in more clear terms. I wouldnt want any misunderstanding to influence your being a cock munch.

I did not say that pking was easy. I said tracking is much easier and cheeze kills are almost non existant.

You cannot assume that 800 mvs warrior gets found by 800 mvs zerker/300 mvs mage with flight. You have to assume that it is much more difficult to lose your opponent, and in that you must give your chance amble opportunity to get away. If you put everything into hp as a warrior, you have about 400 mvs. If you run from darkhaven and try to lose your guy by saying... going west of seringale, you will run out of moves. Im not suggesting its impossible to lose someone, or that it is cheeze tracking now. I am suggesting that you must prepare for a longer chase/run these days.

these are all things that I feel that I expressed fairly well and clear in my original posts, ass, but apparently there was a misconception. If you would like me to clarify anything else, please just ask, ass.

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:15 am    Post subject:

No, youre full of crap, is what the issue is here. You can't claim its too easy to track when everyone is on an equal footing as far as moving around goes. Just because youre stupid and put every single train into hp with a warrior that has 850 base hp before trains anyways. Putting them all into mv is also as stupid. That's f'ing up your own character, not bad game balance. You chose it. Same as you can't claim its harder to kill now with the way dirt kick is. Completely ridiculous to even suggest so. Its much easier to kill actually. I can just nerf sanc if you need me to, or would you just complain purple potions are stronger? Just butt out of the game balance talk mullet, you're way out of your league here. You need to learn your place - at the wild weapon vendor picking up your welfare weapons.

0 0 0
Mr. Forgotten

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:13 pm    Post subject:

owned

0 0 0
crazyhorse

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:44 pm    Post subject:

lol. Im not sure what little bitch button I pressed on you Davairus, but A) You are deriving the wrong message. Period. Im not suggesting gameplay is fucked. Im saying that you guys changed the game to make fights more prominent and forced. And one of those things its making it easier to track, and thus running is more difficult, and I think, fun.

B) You are really being quite the little bitch.

C) Im not trying to step on your toes at all. If you think that my opinion is wrong, you can feel free to provide your argument as everyone else does. I didnt say I put all my trains into hp or mvs. I didnt say game balance was fucked. I also didnt say I was IN my league. Its your job to do the game balance thing, and I think your doing a good job otherwise I wouldnt play. The changes, I feel, rock. However. I was having a discussion, and I thought a fairly good one, with Erlwith. We each displayed our opinions and were going back and forth. You however come running in assuming crazy shit that no one said insulting me by turning what I said into crazy shit... You can think that I plug in all my trains into hp or mvs or mana on my warrior... Just cuz... I dont know you think that Im stupid or whatever (Obviously you do, since I am out of my league), and you are free to think what you want and derive whatever bullshit you want out of the shit I say.

You feel that one of the detrimental parts of AR is the part where everyone is a flaming bastard... Well I believe our leader is you sir.

0 0 0
deauja

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:07 pm    Post subject:

I thought I was the leader! WTF?

0 0 0
Devin_Smoth

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:41 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
If you are not prepped for a fight at 50, you don't belong there.

This is why the pbase went inactive, quite simply. It's because the admins talk **** on the forums all day and there's nothing friendly about the atmosphere whatsoever. If you want more players, then start acting like you actually care if people play your little game with you.

0 0 0
Vanisse
Immortal

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:28 pm    Post subject:

pointing fingers and blaming everything on the imms perpetuates the angry imm effect. you want us to be nice, then don't treat us like we are the enemy...

0 0 0
Baer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:13 pm    Post subject:

There's finger pointing going on from both sides, Van. There are Imms who treat the playerbase like the enemy, so a little backflow is totally acceptable as far as I'm concerned.

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> PK stats All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: