Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 6 days, 12 hours.

Cabal Warnings
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ideas and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dogran
Immortal

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:14 am    Post subject: Cabal Warnings

Ok so knights has that mob at the entrance to the castle to alert them when someone has entered the path, whether the guardian is dead or not, I think that all cabals should have something to tell them if a contract has been collected, a fine paid, a criminal slain, all of that such no matter what the state of the guardian is, not just the knight cabal. Its somewhat unfair to those newb justices who keep screwing themselves over by getting their guardian killed and attacking someone who just paid off their intruder in town.

0 0 0
Erlwith

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:04 am    Post subject:

who is a useful tool. Justices got the fine spot moved out of town and since you don't have to chase intruders outside of town there's no need for a newbie or oldbie to get that message. contract might be useful just to see who is collecting contracts, but completely unnecessary. it'd be a cool feature for higher ranked legion to get tho.

0 0 0
crazyhorse

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:12 pm    Post subject:

They get the message that they paid of the flag if the guardian is alive is what hes saying.

And I disagree, even though I am one of the n00b justices who has done this recently. I think the idiot needs to pay attention. If they run north of town, then back in to town, they probably arent flagged anymore. Dont be a noob.

0 0 0
Arishel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:35 pm    Post subject:

Why not just have the gate guards not let them pass?

A gate guard stops your advance and says, 'Recent intruders are under investigation as of now.'

This is until the adrenaline wears off from the intruder flag. NOT ADRENALINE FROM PK.

Or just have the Executioner cabal chat to the justices that so and so has paid off their fine, no longer Intruder.

0 0 0
crazyhorse

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:18 am    Post subject:

*insert flame here*

0 0 0
_Clifton_
Emissary

Location: your and you're are not the same. they're, there, and their are not the same. learn to english.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:31 am    Post subject:

while i understand that idling for hours at a time for justice is hard work... not really sure why you want to make it easier.

0 0 0
Dogran
Immortal

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:28 am    Post subject:

I wasnt just talking about justices, I was talking about all the cabals. It would just be useful.

0 0 0
Erlwith

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:06 am    Post subject:

Fun and useful are two different things

0 0 0
Groq
Immortal

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:39 am    Post subject:

The not being told if someone pays off the fine cuz your guardian is dead does suck other than that I don't see anything useful.

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:08 pm    Post subject:

You raise an interesting point.

0 0 0
bassball

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:35 am    Post subject:

i know it's freakin hard for the justices. I did it when I was a nOOb justice too. When someone is being a total TOOL and TRYING to get you effed just cause they're a douche, because really that's the only reason, honestly. lol. It's hard. You get too caught up about finally killing the little jerk and don't notice.

The executioner herself could make the announcement. Pretty simply.

0 0 0
kieros

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:11 pm    Post subject:

i wasnt plannimg on responding to this but since i was the cause of arvars noob mistake i shall. why should justices get the benifit of a warning when we dont. there is no global echo for us when u guys enter the realms learn to use who like everyone else. btw ur lucky to even be alive when louis was a justice and we were after some dude he messed up and attacked in town cuz the guy kept going up and down from ss. he deleted his invoker right there like a true lawful cuz he couldnt live with the disgrace.....

0 0 0
bassball

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:43 pm    Post subject:

I had no idea it was you kieros. And Now that I read my post it does look like a huge personal attack. I apologize for that, because I didn't mean it that way. Yes, it's true, that I think the only reason you did it was to make me screw up, which is pretty much a dick move, but I wasn't insulting your moral character or anything like that.

As for you not getting a warning when Justice shows up, thats pretty different. Us showing up isn't an attempt to screw you over... But maybe you're right.

0 0 0
kieros

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:00 pm    Post subject:

the sad part is i was trying to save my own ass i was after that shaman justice and all u showed up at once. i kept invading to fight him almost got him but too many of u so i went to pay the fine lol so not intentional at all. the dick move was when i got killed by all of u 4 v 1 in my cabal but who cares thats the past

0 0 0
crazyhorse

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:48 pm    Post subject:

lol. Everyone hates cabal warfare when the shitty end of the stick gets passed their way.

0 0 0
Faelon
Emissary

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:07 am    Post subject:

People trying to screw you over in a cabal is a part of cabal life. Why join a cabal if you are just going to ask to have things implemented to make your life easier. Joining a cabal is all about mixing it up and putting a big fat kick me sticker over your ass.

Personally I think Justices got it easy when the guards started to autoloot and impound chaotic weapons when a wanted person dies to it. I think the jutsices have it easy with fines and things funneling into their cabal bank. Only cabal with "semi" easy cash flow is legion, even then its a crap shoot on a week by week basis if someone will even pay up.

No, Justices already have a pretty laid back job. I don't think they need anymore help.

0 0 0
bassball

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:24 am    Post subject:

I think you're right faelon. Justice don't need any help. But they aren't easier then any other cabal either. Fines is nice to help the coffer, but seriously. When does anyone ever get fined? But it doesn't matter. I didn't bring this topic up because it's life. Like you said, cabals aren't supposed to be easy.

0 0 0
_Clifton_
Emissary

Location: your and you're are not the same. they're, there, and their are not the same. learn to english.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:24 am    Post subject:

bassball wrote:
I think you're right faelon. Justice don't need any help. But they aren't easier then any other cabal either. Fines is nice to help the coffer, but seriously. When does anyone ever get fined? But it doesn't matter. I didn't bring this topic up because it's life. Like you said, cabals aren't supposed to be easy.

lol wtf? Justice is easier than any of the other cabals. Justice has the automatic fight reset of.. quaff recall. For every other cabal, there is no safety net. Other cabals, when you capture an item, doesn't screw the character over so royally like a (WANTED) flag does. You cannot buy potions when you are wanted. On top of that, WANTED flag guarantees death by Overpowered-Bad-Guy-Beating-Mob-of-DOOOOOOM. No other cabal turns a 1v1 into a 2v1 by virtue of the victim being flagged.

Justice is crap, and no one in their right mind should ever attack a Justice in town.

0 0 0
kieros

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:47 am    Post subject:

thats why you invade, kill them in their cabal and pay off the intruder flag.... why be wanted play smarter

0 0 0
Groq
Immortal

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:46 pm    Post subject:

You also get way more room to fuck up in every other cabal. One fuck up in justice usually means either a demote or booted. Justice is pretty easy but I still think either you shouldn't be able to pay off the fine if you kill the justice guardian, or the mob that you pay it off at lets you know it was paid off. Also if your trying to fuck over a justice your a complete tool anywho by running from guardian to the fine guy to pay it off over and over.

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ideas and Suggestions All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: