Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 4 days, 19 hours.

In which Pooh Bear argues about Necromancers
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> The Battlefield
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dogran
Immortal

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:30 pm    Post subject:

That doesn't sound like too bad of an idea... Nah I'll wait for monks

0 0 0
Ergorion

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:35 pm    Post subject:

I love how far this thread has gone astray.

0 0 0
curisq

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:45 am    Post subject:

eh my reply was just in response to some passive aggressive guy, that seems to be the wave. wasn't arguing though. i actually think there was a somewhat mature discussion going down on the log boards. i think the log forum was a ok place to discuss it , i would've totally missed this if not bored and roaming the forums.

not to mention makes it look like im involved in this thread when im not or was not until now . don't use a reply to another thread to start a circlejerk please.

as far as the title here, well, i mean time and time again the staff here result to petty name calling and immature fluff in a conversation that if you took your head out of... the sand, might make the game better. either way dav is right, this forum is toxic.

edit: also, do you guys actually read and try to get feedback from players or immediately write anything off that isn't from certain people because you guys obviously know what is best? I mean come on, this has turned into "stop crying about full zombies" when it was NEVER about that. First, the summon change really buffed necros more than any other class.

Secondly, you should not be able to steamroll another class (Edit at the time Marest was rank 4 and Darzavius was ranked way below that) without dropping below 80% mana, spamming 1 skill while the other person is expected to apply 4 different strategies so on and so forth, that is broken, how do you not see that. play another game if you *dont understand this concept. the concept of diminishing returns was introduced into games a long time ago, why don't you try it. yes I know there was a time when you had to walk to school uphill both ways in the snow but no one plays MUDs anymore for lessons in frustration, sorry.

also third, believe it or not the auction house being a storage for rare items inadvertently makes the game easier. Getting to winter easier, camping thief guardians easier. When the concept of zombies were introduced I'm sure there was a likelihood of there being at least 1 person in your PK range at any given time. This is not the case, again, zombies are really easy to get. Vamp touch seems awesome? Again zombies easier to get? Using regen potions,scrolls,healing wands, etc. during combat, again zombies easier to get. A bunch of other changes make *zombies easier to get* but somehow my point is terribly hard to get. So let's just relegate it to waaaah zombies are too strong.

Last edited by curisq on Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total

0 0 0
Ranix

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:29 am    Post subject:

also you're post number 2 in this thread, idiot

0 0 0
curisq

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:31 am    Post subject:

it was a reply to another thread it was moved here

0 0 0
Nycticora

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:01 am    Post subject:

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:14 am    Post subject:

I really don't want to use my spare time to teach people the internet - if you don't know what a word means, look it up before you jump down peoples throats and usual actual offensive words. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=faget Yes there are multiple high level imms who have root on this server and they hold every right to lay the smack down and ban anybody other than me and I will back them 100%, but I will not go so far as to take offense on their behalf at a word which I looked up and saw reasonable doubt (surprising though that was to me). I get uncontrollably furious very quickly when I think anyone is toeing the line with the rules, so don't push your luck.

0 0 0
Nycticora

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:48 am    Post subject:

aw chill out, I was kind of intentionally provoking him lol

0 0 0
Olyn
Immortal

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:26 pm    Post subject:

No need for it. Let's keep it civil. We all want the same thing here.

0 0 0
Kornhole

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:52 am    Post subject:

yes, we all want valen ungimped, and red unfixed!!! Necros for life!!!

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> The Battlefield All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: