Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

Idea for Warlords

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ideas and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sylos

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:33 am    Post subject: Idea for Warlords

Well i know how you all love my ideas. But hey they pop in my head and i figure what the hell. And i let you guys know.

Anyway. I was sitting up there in the Warlord Halls. and Just kinda looking around at the random rooms. And trying to figure it all out. And the one room that i was a little confused about. Was the Forge Room. Why call it a forge room if there is no forging going on.

So idea hit. Why not allow Warlords the ability to forge and Reinforce their weapons. But you know make it more difficult. Make them have to search out and find wood or ore. OR maybe even other weapons.

So i had this idea in my head for sometime. And never really said anything. Cause i honestly didn't know how to bring it up. And i actually never see you guys about like i use to. Well that was untill i spoke to Vanisee. She spoke of it being a skill the warlords possessed long ago. and then She told me to post my ideas here.

So here is one. Have fun tearing it apart.

0 0 0
sylos

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:37 am    Post subject:

just so you know. When i went to post this. I hit the submit button. And it took me to a white page. that just showed me the time before the next surge. so i backed up and tried again. So thats why its posted a few times.

Sorry about that.

0 0 0
Vanisse
Immortal

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:40 am    Post subject:

i cleaned up the duplicate posts.

(see dav, other people use subsilver!!)

the website issue is a new bug, when you get to the white page you just have to redirect from the address bar until it's fixed; but as you can see the post does go through. (i get the same thing too)

re: your idea, forge is already a skill but was moved to the keeper cabal at the time of its creation/closure of warlords. however, i do vaguely remember an idea being tossed around some years ago about a way of crafting weapons and armor by gathering other items with desired properties, similar to your suggestion. not sure how much work that would be to create, but it does sound nifty.

0 0 0
tayyah

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:40 pm    Post subject:

cant you forge already in grimforge? wouldnt it be easy to transfer that over?

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ideas and Suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: