Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

Quests

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:23 pm    Post subject: Quests

Is there some problem with quests or am I doing something wrong? I've done a few, but none get 'recorded', and I'm not quite sure what's the problem.

0 0 0
theobserver

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:28 pm    Post subject:

By recorded you mean showing up under score? Maybe you are doing the old style quests that now show up under 'questor2'.

Questor now shows the new quest system that does show up under score.

0 0 0
ib3ndt1m3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:00 pm    Post subject:

If you play AR on different computers, with different isps will that affect when and how the quests are recorded? LIke will it only get recorded at the computer where you discovered the quest?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

0 0 0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:10 pm    Post subject:

I see now. Thanks.

0 0 0
Jamus

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:38 pm    Post subject:

Ib3ndt1m3, no. That wouldn't be recorded on your hard drive or anything like that. You're still monk#2312 or zerker#432 on AR. All your character's info is stored on the AR servers (or something like that). Right?

0 0 0
Sebryn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 11:08 pm    Post subject:

Yes, in-game information like that is stored in your playerfile (pfile). You shouldn't be concerned with losing information if you're playing on different computers, although I wouldn't advise computer-hopping your chars.

0 0 0
ib3ndt1m3

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 1:09 am    Post subject:

I don't have much of a choice. Its either stick to one computer or don't play at all on weekends. Or afternoons. My life is insane and this addiction to AR...well it makes it worse, but its an outlet too, so getting rid of it would be a bad thing. It wasn't losing the infortmation I was worried about, but rather new infortmation being recognized, because I started a few quests and they got updated a little bit the day I found them, but no further since. Perhaps I'm grabbing the wrong things which if it has nothing to do with changing puters must be the problem...But thank you for answering my question. Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

0 0 0
Sebryn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 2:59 am    Post subject:

If it's one of the quests I'm thinking it is, then yeah, it's definitely in-game. The new quests are fun, but you've gotta be very specific with regard to each one.

0 0 0
ib3ndt1m3

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 8:06 pm    Post subject:

It most likely is. Thank you.

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Newbie Q/A All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: