Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 3 hours, 19 mins.

Rawwrg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ask an Immortal
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jamus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:19 am    Post subject: Rawwrg

Today I was attacked by someone for no reason (except "Mommy told me to", and "Your blood will help me become"), killed, and full-looted (with the exception of a light, a helm, and food/water). Later, just going north to get money for an outfit, I get attacked by the same person (reason: I told him I was angry that he killed me (he asked me how I felt)), blinded, and I end up making my way to Timaran. Another person attacks me (remember, I'm essentially naked - no beads this whole time, either) while blinded, and kills me for no reason. I tell him I'll get revenge and he kills me minutes later.

I'm angry first, because I was killed twice for no reason. Second there wasn't a single imm on this whole entire time (and if there was, they suck). I could've been spared a possible 2 deaths, and a lot of money, if there was.

How many is there on the imm staff? Maybe we need more, or maybe we need the current ones to be on a little more. I mean, this took around an hour and 1/2 to pass. I know I sound like a wuss, but I think this is all good enough reason to post.

btw, it took me 15 tries before I could log into the forums - I would type my username/password in, enter, and it would just refresh the page or send me to the index, not logged in.

0 0 0
Hamp

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:53 am    Post subject:

What did you do after there wasn't any imms on? There might be imms on that you can't see they are just all ways busy coding, building, taking care of n00bs or doing something else. You have to write complaints/notes, something to imms so that we can keep track of the certian person doing it. We can't do something when we don't know there is a problem. Alot of people have this done to them then don't follow up with a note so the higher ups can check on it or watch them. My best advice is if there isn't an imm on and taking care of it write a note, nothing will get done if we don't know it's happening.

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:54 am    Post subject:

Are you a newbie? Monks aren't for newbies. If you aren't a newbie then you should be capable of taking matters into your own hands. If you are then you should be dealing with it, instead of posting on forum to complain you died because the imms suck. Otherwise, play something more suited for newbies, like paladins or shamans, then deal with it.

Oh yes, and like Hamp said, use the complaint notes in game, airing it on the forum isnt the place.

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ask an Immortal All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: