Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

Requesting and sets for Goods
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ideas and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kren

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:39 pm    Post subject:

I could care less if people are crass in thier responses as long as they are honest and to the point.

If you make an evil, a neutral, and a good and and try to equip them by as early as possible you will have better equiped characters (with respect to hit/dam) with the neutrall and evil a few levels before the good. Evils and neutrals can also assist one another in gaining this equipment goods cannot assist for one another for many of the standard lowbie equipment for goods they can sit and watch over you. If thats just the give and take for being able to request super gear later in life so be it.

And yes, i would like a non weapon hit/dam set for Goods because it would make my life easier when playing a good especially when needing a better then crap outfit, my evils and neutrals have at least one option my goods do not.

0 0 0
_Clifton_
Emissary

Location: your and you're are not the same. they're, there, and their are not the same. learn to english.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:53 pm    Post subject:

Elvena wrote:
Davairus wrote:
Losers whine and winners continue boldly forward. Guide is pre-request changes that speed up rates.

nebulous, rude and assuming, belligerent.

Olyn wrote:
Some of us are more polite (or haven't been as worn down by years of dealing with the ass tards) Anyway, all spite removed, the response here is basically that request lag has been changed to reflect level. If you're a level 50 requesting living wood and mithril you can pretty much get it all before you unghost.

explanatory, fair, to the point, reasonable response. I'll take Olyn as PR. You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar. Even narcissists know this, so Dav is clearly antisocial.

reborn, I doubt you're going to get special treatment for brown nosing.

Did your mommy tell you you were special too?

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:43 am    Post subject:

Its a fairly simple deal on these forums - you get to say whatever you want, so I get to say whatever I want. If you want moderation look at yourself first. I'm not the one flinging crappy ideas out. Requesting has been beaten to death, ressurected, and then its undead visage exorcised and burnt.. its done. The change you are most likely to get is a quota applied so you can't request infinite rares just because you die alot.. i.e. nerfs.

0 0 0
Thorgoth
Immortal

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:59 pm    Post subject:

stick that in your pipe and smoke it

0 0 0
Elvena

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:50 pm    Post subject:

Davairus wrote:
Its a fairly simple deal on these forums - you get to say whatever you want, so I get to say whatever I want. If you want moderation look at yourself first.

Example isnt the main thing in influencing others, its the only thing.

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:54 pm    Post subject:

Its your forum not mine.. I am not responsible for the entire atmosphere players set for this place. I just humour you.

0 0 0
Elvena

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:09 pm    Post subject:

oh, I guess because you run it, its not yours. If its really mine, then mind giving me my rightful moderation tools to kill offensive and inflammatory posts? Don't worry dav, I won't ban you, just clean up for you when you don't control yourself.

0 0 0
Resatimm
Takes the Cake

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:44 am    Post subject:

Its my forum, so blow me.

0 0 0
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ideas and Suggestions All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: