Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

A Better Idea for Increasing the Playerbase
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ideas and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rem

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:17 am    Post subject:

When the pbase comes back... which brings me to a suggestion for increasing PBase: Immortal interference of any kind needs to get shitcanned. Players will handle shit themselves.

Brings me to the next point:

Toe curling evidence needs to be shown on the whole Tyrdeth/ Dav scandal. What rules did he break.

Craignoth wrote:
Quote:
You still haven't given the link and the rule that I did break, so put out and I'll get out.

Lets see it so playerbase faith is restored in imms, and he can get out too. ;P

0 0 0
Niladein

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:47 am    Post subject:

haha, you mean I have to wait until come back on their own before they will add something new that might help bring them back?

i think my head just exploded.

0 0 0
Groq
Immortal

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:01 am    Post subject:

Lets just get drunk, make love.. to baer of course that's what he is for after all. Just to clear things up about paelgrim though, I would not get on groq and deny people entrance to legion because of what happened to my mort unless it was something like he quit out every time I went to fight him or something like that. Just because your a douche to paelgrim does in no way mean I will get on with groq and deny you entrance. Tyrdeth was dealing with the inductions i handed that over to him. I'm not that big of a douche and you should know that. But anyway back to my point, lots of lubeless anal sex with baer should fix this all... Rayor will agree when he gets around to it.

0 0 0
Vanisse
Immortal

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:20 am    Post subject:

using your mort to rare out the cabal you're running might be considered slightly sketchy, but maybe that's just me.

why is everyone here so obsessed with gay sex? like really?

0 0 0
Groq
Immortal

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:23 am    Post subject:

I rared out anyone that was with me, ask rimu, illiana, curisq I helped a ton of people curisq liked me so much he wrote a note to heralds or something sifia said and he reputed me with aide. I was all ways out to get gear didn't matter who was with me, just happened legion was on all the time.

0 0 0
Baer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:02 am    Post subject:

Vanisse wrote:

why is everyone here so obsessed with gay sex? like really?

I bring out the urge. I'm like Starburst...The juice is loose. Well, not the JUICE, grrr.

0 0 0
Vanisse
Immortal

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:42 am    Post subject:

Confused ew, baer. now i can't eat starburst for another few months.

groq, didn't know about the others, it just seemed odd. apple-ogies.

0 0 0
Baer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:11 am    Post subject:

I lurv joo, Vanisse. Very Happy

0 0 0
Insom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:42 am    Post subject:

Groq played Paelgrim? Now see I believe him when he said he didn't go all OOC. Because he easily would've got decked out when I was around. Not only did I have the level 50 to equip him, I also had a character at every level to power rank him as well. I like your mental toughness in not taking the easy way out Groq.

0 0 0
Rem

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:00 am    Post subject:

anyways, back to topic. Where's the toe curling evidence? Dav?

Calling you disco stu. comeon. where is it?

0 0 0
Baer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:28 am    Post subject:

Topic clearly states "A Better Idea for Increasing the Playerbase".

So no, that's not even remotely on topic. You're fishing for drama. Stop.

0 0 0
deauja

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:50 am    Post subject:

exploding heads is not a joke. Some people really have exploding head syndrome: (not to be confused with imploding head syndrome)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exploding_head_syndrome

Quote:
The cause of the exploding head syndrome is not known, though some physicians have reported a correlation with stress or extreme fatigue. The condition may develop at any time during life and women are slightly more likely to suffer from it than men. Attacks can be one-time events, or can recur.

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:35 am    Post subject:

Quote:
I said where are all the OOC Knights, and he conceded there are none that he knows. I plan to keep it that way, I don't want it to be a necessary part of the game for success in the cabal. All its ever produced is a bunch of non-rp'ing players who gangbang for their rares back and forth, and post the most painfully badly fought logs to read.

Summary of Legion for most of the last 2 years ... I think so, don't you? If I wasn't able to influence or improve play I wouldn't code. There's no point coming up with anything new for a bunch of downes' syndrome. Its obvious most are still unable/unwilling to use what we already put in. So why bother lumping more on. The only thing I can do to change that is try to stop people from sucking as much. This whole OOC thing is the root cause, you plateau because you dont have to try so hard and the whole quality of the pk suffers.

0 0 0
Craginoth

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:56 pm    Post subject:

Why are you beating around the bush on this? We want evidence!

0 0 0
Insom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:48 pm    Post subject:

Who was here during the Deimeinos versus SMUS period and didn't think it wasn't fun? I thought it was fun and I'm fairly sure Dummynos side thought it was fun. There were no random casualties and we didn't go out and gangbang everybody in sight. We broke rules and yes I'm sorry about that but maybe we need to look at the rules again. Is the idea to have fun on AR or is it to have fun playing Davairus style on AR.

0 0 0
Vanisse
Immortal

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:16 pm    Post subject:

When you start questioning the rules and deciding that your way is better than what's been already tested and foolproofed, that is when things start to slide downhill. The rules do not equal "Davairus style on AR." He has stated and restated that he metes out punishment where necessary using the rules like a computer algorithm. If you adhere to the rules, you are fine. If you break them, you are punished. This is what should be happening regardless of who is enforcing the rules.

0 0 0
Craginoth

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:29 pm    Post subject:

Oh, so what about following rules and getting punished? Where does that fall?

0 0 0
Groq
Immortal

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:42 pm    Post subject:

I don't think we're getting the "toe curling" evidence. But anywho I don't see how pip was ooc besides letting people know who he played on invokation. Legion def wasn't ooc this time around because I thought pip was kalist for the longest time until he fucked up his aliase. I don't know deadzero ooc, or whoever zlaad was, or whoever faranjar was, or whoever perm is. When it is ooc I know everyone and it hasn't been that way in a long long time. I say we let ronus take over legion again cuz he can def do a way better job then I did. Ohh wait...

0 0 0
Vanisse
Immortal

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:32 pm    Post subject:

^ re: insom

0 0 0
Insom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:03 pm    Post subject:

What about me?

Certain rules are changed to adapt to the current situations. OOC ranking was against the rules once upon a time as well, wasn't it?

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ideas and Suggestions All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8

Jump to: