cMUD Plugin Installation Instructions
To create a new session that uses the package:
- Download and install cMUD if you haven't already. It can be found here.
- Extract the folder that's found in the zip file.
- Launch cMUD and choose New Session.
- Give the session a title such as Abandoned Realms, use abandonedrealms.com for the host and 9000 for the port.
- Click the Package Files tab.
- Note the path to your cMUD packages. Windows 8.1 it looks like: C:\Users\--your user name--\Documents\My Games\CMUD
- Move the AbandonedRealms folder that you extracted into the cMUD folder you just located.
- Once the folder is in the proper location, click on the Browse button in cMUD's Package Files tab.
- Navigate to the folder you just unzipped and choose ar.pkg
- Click Save Changes on the left menu.
- Highlight the session you just created and choose Edit Session from the left menu.
- Under the Session tab, find where it says image file and click the Browse button.
- Choose ar_logo.jpg
- Click Save Changes
To upgrade an existing session to the latest version of the package:
- Extract the AbandonedRealms folder from ARmsdp.zip
- Begin a session how you normally would.
- Click on the Triggers button on the main toolbar.
- Ensure that none of your personal triggers, aliases, etc. are in the MSDP, Captures, or General class folders.
- Right click the MSDP class folder and choose delete setting. Repeat for the Captures class folder and General class folder.
- Highlight the name of your main game window on the menu to the left (this is important).
- Go the the File Menu > Import XML and navigate to the the folder where you extracted the zip file.
- Choose msdp.xml
- Make sure the name of the main game window is highlight again and repeat for captures.xml and general.xml
- Close cMUD and relaunch. The windows will launch as the script calls for them. Customize as needed.
- There's an AR icon in the folder if you want to use it for your session image (Edit Session on startup screen).