Ye Olde Abandoned Realms Logs

Cedowyl vs Phahrdrah

posted on 2018-03-14 04:48:55
// Good fights, too tired to edit so sorry it is long.
// That hiding behind Vinnie's door is cheese by the way.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


Welcome to Abandoned Realms. You will never be the same.

The aviary
| The garrison's aviary is cluttered with birds, cages, and
| poo. Hopefully, the falconer is better at training the birds
| than he is at cleaning. The view here is spectacular, however.
| To the south, you can see the open-air market of Solace, now
@ | quiet as it rests before another busy day. Farther away to
| the southeast are the Ivory Towers of the Mystics, well-lit
| by the inhabitants of the city of Timaran, and to the southwest
| you can see the distant lights of the city of Seringale. Off
| to the east, you can see the reflection of stars in the crisp
---------+ waters of Clearwater Lake and the ominous spectre of Gasteride's
Fortress silloutetted against the night sky over Unsiliel Wood.

[Exits: down]
(Charmed) A mighty gules lion is here, faithfully guarding its master.
(White Aura) The garrison's falconer is here, training a freshly hatched chick.
[JUSTICE] The Guardian of Justice: 'Hail Cedowyl, may the Law serve you as you serve it.'
[JUSTICE] The Guardian of Justice: 'The Iron Fist of Justice is being held by A Shadowdemon Guardian.'
You feel a void within your cabal powers.

You have 6 unread notes, 1 unread application, 13 unread changes, 30 unread publications and 11 unread issues.
Your guild commission can now be used.

<820hp 749m 399mv calm 8pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none*
<820hp 749m 399mv calm 8pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none*
[INFO] MXP version 1.2 detected and enabled.

<820hp 749m 399mv calm 8pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* who
[50 H-Elf Pal] <PK> [JUSTICE] (Commander) [Law] Judge Cedowyl the Holy Knight, Commander of Justice
[ Quasi ] <PK> [LEGION] (OUTLAW) (INTRUDER) Phahrdrah the Holy Shaman
[ Human ] Azekiel the Herbalist
Players found: 3
[LEGION] The lands shall be held under the cold grip of shadows.
There are 3 characters on; the most on this past month was 13.

<820hp 749m 399mv calm 8pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Clearing existing MSDP variables...
Initializing MSDP...
look
The aviary
| The garrison's aviary is cluttered with birds, cages, and
| poo. Hopefully, the falconer is better at training the birds
| than he is at cleaning. The view here is spectacular, however.
| To the south, you can see the open-air market of Solace, now
@ | quiet as it rests before another busy day. Farther away to
| the southeast are the Ivory Towers of the Mystics, well-lit
| by the inhabitants of the city of Timaran, and to the southwest
| you can see the distant lights of the city of Seringale. Off
| to the east, you can see the reflection of stars in the crisp
---------+ waters of Clearwater Lake and the ominous spectre of Gasteride's
Fortress silloutetted against the night sky over Unsiliel Wood.

[Exits: down]
(Charmed) A mighty gules lion is here, faithfully guarding its master.
(White Aura) The garrison's falconer is here, training a freshly hatched chick.

<820hp 749m 399mv calm 8pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* MSDP Initialized.
targ Phahrdrah
$$ will now be substituted with : Phahrdrah

<820hp 749m 399mv calm 8pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* open sack
It's already open.

<820hp 749m 399mv calm 8pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* get wyv sack
You get a wyvern's eye from a heavy backpack.

<820hp 749m 399mv calm 9pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* get wyv sack
You get a wyvern-marked bracer from a heavy backpack.

<820hp 749m 399mv calm 9pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* get wyv sack
You get a wyvern's eye from a heavy backpack.

<820hp 749m 399mv calm 9pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* get wyv sack
You can't carry that many items.

<820hp 749m 399mv calm 9pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* remove ring
You remove a ring of vigilance from your finger.

<820hp 749m 399mv calm 9pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* remove ring
You remove a dragonblood guild-issue ring of wounding from your finger.

<814hp 749m 399mv calm 9pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* remove ring
You do not have that item.

<814hp 749m 399mv calm 9pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* wield wyv
You wear a wyvern's eye on your left finger.

<814hp 749m 399mv calm 9pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* wield wyv
You remove a dragonblood goat-hide wristlet from around your wrist.
You wear a wyvern-marked bracer around your left wrist.

<814hp 749m 399mv calm 9pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* wield wyv
You wear a wyvern's eye on your right finger.

<814hp 749m 399mv calm 9pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* get wyv sack
You get a wyvern-marked bracer from a heavy backpack.

<814hp 749m 399mv calm 9pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* get wyv sack
You see nothing like that in a heavy backpack.

<814hp 749m 399mv calm 9pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* wield wyv
You remove a wyvern-marked bracer from around your wrist.
You wear a wyvern-marked bracer around your left wrist.

<814hp 749m 399mv calm 9pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* remove wrist
You remove a dragonblood goat-hide wristlet from around your wrist.

<814hp 749m 399mv calm 9pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* remove wrist
You do not have that item.

<814hp 749m 399mv calm 9pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* weid wyv
weid wyv
I don't understand that.

<814hp 749m 399mv calm 9pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* That makes no sense.

<814hp 749m 399mv calm 9pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* wield wyv
You wear a wyvern-marked bracer around your right wrist.

<814hp 749m 399mv calm 9pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* look
The aviary
| The garrison's aviary is cluttered with birds, cages, and
| poo. Hopefully, the falconer is better at training the birds
| than he is at cleaning. The view here is spectacular, however.
| To the south, you can see the open-air market of Solace, now
@ | quiet as it rests before another busy day. Farther away to
| the southeast are the Ivory Towers of the Mystics, well-lit
| by the inhabitants of the city of Timaran, and to the southwest
| you can see the distant lights of the city of Seringale. Off
| to the east, you can see the reflection of stars in the crisp
---------+ waters of Clearwater Lake and the ominous spectre of Gasteride's
Fortress silloutetted against the night sky over Unsiliel Wood.

[Exits: down]
(Charmed) A mighty gules lion is here, faithfully guarding its master.
(White Aura) The garrison's falconer is here, training a freshly hatched chick.

<814hp 749m 399mv calm 9pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* eq
You are using:
<used as light> (Glowing) the Iron-Trenched Banner of Justice
<worn on finger> a wyvern's eye
<worn on finger> a wyvern's eye
<worn around neck> (Glowing) a white silk cape
<worn around neck> (Glowing) a white silk cape
<worn on head> a helm of Justice
<worn on torso> a battle-worn mailed shirt
<worn on arms> (Humming) strongman's armlets
<worn on hands> a pair of rosemail gauntlets
<worn on legs> a pair of rosemail leggings
<worn on feet> some rosemail boots
<worn about body> a white surcoat
<worn about waist> a rosemail girth
<worn around wrist> a wyvern-marked bracer
<worn around wrist> a wyvern-marked bracer
<wielded> a frostbrand sword
<dual wielded> (Glowing) the mace of argent fury
<floating nearby> (Humming) an incredibly dense and unforgiving tome
<tattooed> (Humming) The Iron Fist of Law

<814hp 749m 399mv calm 9pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* sc

/@============================================================-
| \
| Cedowyl the Holy Knight, Commander of Justice, adherent of Eloret|
| Adherent of the Order of Law |
| Rank Commander of [JUSTICE], 26 years old (185 hours). |
| |
| Race: Half-elf Hometown: Seringale Health: 814/814 |
| Sex: Male Alignment: Good Mana: 749/749 |
| Class: Paladin Ethos: Lawful Move: 399/399 |
\ -------------------------------------------/
| |
| Streng: 19 (19+0) Rating: Great Weight: 310/350 |
| Intell: 22 (22+0) Level: 50 Pracs: 4 |
| Wisdom: 20 (21-1) Exp tnl: 22680 Trains: 1 |
| Dexter: 22 (22+0) Guildpoint: 3 (0/m) Items: 37/37 |
| Consti: 18 (18+0) Gold: 1155 Wimpy: 1 hp |
| Luck: Fortuitous Hunger: [*****] Thirst: [*****] |
| |
| Condition: In prime health |
------------------------------------------ \
/ |
| Hitroll: 30 Armor Vs Pierce: 216 Saving Throws |
| Off-H: 28 Vs Bash: 223 Afflictive: 65 |
| Damroll: 26 Vs Slash: 219 Maledictive: 100 |
| Off-H: 27 Vs Magic: 121 Mental: 64 |
\==========================================================-/
You are affected by the following:
Spell: bless : modifies hitroll by 6 for 54 hours
: modifies save vs spell by 6 for 54 hours
Spell: detect invis : lasts for 42 hours
Spell: detect evil : lasts for 39 hours
Skill: devote : lasts for 24 hours
Spell: protection : modifies save vs spell by 1 for 14 hours
Spell: armor : modifies armor class by 20 for 14 hours
Spell: virtuous light : modifies armor class by 26 for 13 hours
: modifies luck by 2 for 13 hours
: modifies save vs maledictive by 5 for 13 hours
Skill: holy armor : modifies armor class by 20 permanently
Set : Regal Radiance : modifies save vs spell by 12 permanently
: modifies strength by 4 permanently
: modifies hitroll by 6 permanently

<814hp 749m 399mv calm 9pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* where
who
who pk
Players near you in Solace:
<PK> Cedowyl The aviary

<814hp 749m 399mv calm 9pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* [50 H-Elf Pal] <PK> [JUSTICE] (Commander) [Law] Judge Cedowyl the Holy Knight, Commander of Justice
[ Quasi ] <PK> [LEGION] (OUTLAW) (INTRUDER) Phahrdrah the Holy Shaman
[ Human ] Azekiel the Herbalist
Players found: 3
[LEGION] The lands shall be held under the cold grip of shadows.
There are 3 characters on; the most on this past month was 13.

<814hp 749m 399mv calm 9pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* [50 H-Elf Pal] <PK> [JUSTICE] (Commander) [Law] Judge Cedowyl the Holy Knight, Commander of Justice
[50 Quasi Sha] <PK> (JUGGERNAUT) [LEGION] (OUTLAW) (INTRUDER) Phahrdrah the Holy Shaman
Players found: 2
[LEGION] The lands shall be held under the cold grip of shadows.
There are 3 characters on; the most on this past month was 13.

<814hp 749m 399mv calm 9pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* eq
You are using:
<used as light> (Glowing) the Iron-Trenched Banner of Justice
<worn on finger> a wyvern's eye
<worn on finger> a wyvern's eye
<worn around neck> (Glowing) a white silk cape
<worn around neck> (Glowing) a white silk cape
<worn on head> a helm of Justice
<worn on torso> a battle-worn mailed shirt
<worn on arms> (Humming) strongman's armlets
<worn on hands> a pair of rosemail gauntlets
<worn on legs> a pair of rosemail leggings
<worn on feet> some rosemail boots
<worn about body> a white surcoat
<worn about waist> a rosemail girth
<worn around wrist> a wyvern-marked bracer
<worn around wrist> a wyvern-marked bracer
<wielded> a frostbrand sword
<dual wielded> (Glowing) the mace of argent fury
<floating nearby> (Humming) an incredibly dense and unforgiving tome
<tattooed> (Humming) The Iron Fist of Law

<814hp 749m 399mv calm 10pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* sc

/@============================================================-
| \
| Cedowyl the Holy Knight, Commander of Justice, adherent of Eloret|
| Adherent of the Order of Law |
| Rank Commander of [JUSTICE], 26 years old (185 hours). |
| |
| Race: Half-elf Hometown: Seringale Health: 814/814 |
| Sex: Male Alignment: Good Mana: 749/749 |
| Class: Paladin Ethos: Lawful Move: 399/399 |
\ -------------------------------------------/
| |
| Streng: 19 (19+0) Rating: Great Weight: 310/350 |
| Intell: 22 (22+0) Level: 50 Pracs: 4 |
| Wisdom: 20 (21-1) Exp tnl: 22680 Trains: 1 |
| Dexter: 22 (22+0) Guildpoint: 3 (0/m) Items: 37/37 |
| Consti: 18 (18+0) Gold: 1155 Wimpy: 1 hp |
| Luck: Fortuitous Hunger: [*****] Thirst: [*****] |
| |
| Condition: In prime health |
------------------------------------------ \
/ |
| Hitroll: 30 Armor Vs Pierce: 216 Saving Throws |
| Off-H: 28 Vs Bash: 223 Afflictive: 65 |
| Damroll: 26 Vs Slash: 219 Maledictive: 100 |
| Off-H: 27 Vs Magic: 121 Mental: 64 |
\==========================================================-/
You are affected by the following:
Spell: bless : modifies hitroll by 6 for 53 hours
: modifies save vs spell by 6 for 53 hours
Spell: detect invis : lasts for 41 hours
Spell: detect evil : lasts for 38 hours
Skill: devote : lasts for 23 hours
Spell: protection : modifies save vs spell by 1 for 13 hours
Spell: armor : modifies armor class by 20 for 13 hours
Spell: virtuous light : modifies armor class by 26 for 12 hours
: modifies luck by 2 for 12 hours
: modifies save vs maledictive by 5 for 12 hours
Skill: holy armor : modifies armor class by 20 permanently
Set : Regal Radiance : modifies save vs spell by 12 permanently
: modifies strength by 4 permanently
: modifies hitroll by 6 permanently

<814hp 749m 399mv calm 10pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* co 'divine sacrifice' 200
Your hands glow with righteous vigor.

<614hp 699m 399mv calm 10pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* lay cedowyl
Your hands glow with a soft light as you place them on Cedowyl's wounds.

<721hp 649m 399mv calm 10pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* cusi
cusi
drink tin
drink tin
drink tin
drink tin
You feel better.

<752hp 634m 399mv calm 10pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You feel better.

<781hp 619m 399mv calm 10pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You drink water from a tin canteen.

<781hp 619m 399mv calm 10pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You drink water from a tin canteen.

<781hp 619m 399mv calm 10pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You drink water from a tin canteen.
Your thirst is quenched.

<781hp 619m 399mv calm 10pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You drink water from a tin canteen.
Your thirst is quenched.

<781hp 619m 399mv calm 10pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none*
You are hungry.

<790hp 623m 399mv calm 11pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* crfo bacon
A slab of bacon suddenly appears.

<790hp 598m 399mv calm 11pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* get bac
eat bac
You can't carry that many items.

<790hp 598m 399mv calm 11pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* That's not edible.

<790hp 598m 399mv calm 11pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* put potion sack
You put a bright red potion in a heavy backpack.

<790hp 598m 399mv calm 11pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* get bac
You get a slab of bacon.

<790hp 598m 399mv calm 11pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* eat bac
You eat a slab of bacon.
You are full.

<790hp 598m 399mv calm 11pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* look
The aviary
| The garrison's aviary is cluttered with birds, cages, and
| poo. Hopefully, the falconer is better at training the birds
| than he is at cleaning. The view here is spectacular, however.
| To the south, you can see the open-air market of Solace, now
@ | quiet as it rests before another busy day. Farther away to
| the southeast are the Ivory Towers of the Mystics, well-lit
| by the inhabitants of the city of Timaran, and to the southwest
| you can see the distant lights of the city of Seringale. Off
| to the east, you can see the reflection of stars in the crisp
---------+ waters of Clearwater Lake and the ominous spectre of Gasteride's
Fortress silloutetted against the night sky over Unsiliel Wood.

[Exits: down]
(Charmed) A mighty gules lion is here, faithfully guarding its master.
(White Aura) The garrison's falconer is here, training a freshly hatched chick.

<790hp 598m 399mv calm 11pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* where
who
who pk
Players near you in Solace:
<PK> Cedowyl The aviary

<790hp 598m 399mv calm 11pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* [50 H-Elf Pal] <PK> [JUSTICE] (Commander) [Law] Judge Cedowyl the Holy Knight, Commander of Justice
[ Quasi ] <PK> [LEGION] (OUTLAW) (INTRUDER) Phahrdrah the Holy Shaman
[ Human ] Azekiel the Herbalist
Players found: 3
[LEGION] The lands shall be held under the cold grip of shadows.
There are 3 characters on; the most on this past month was 13.

<790hp 598m 399mv calm 11pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* [50 H-Elf Pal] <PK> [JUSTICE] (Commander) [Law] Judge Cedowyl the Holy Knight, Commander of Justice
[50 Quasi Sha] <PK> (JUGGERNAUT) [LEGION] (OUTLAW) (INTRUDER) Phahrdrah the Holy Shaman
Players found: 2
[LEGION] The lands shall be held under the cold grip of shadows.
There are 3 characters on; the most on this past month was 13.

<790hp 598m 399mv calm 11pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* d
Under a spiraling stairway
* *-* S| The flickering torch in this room throws strange shadows
| | || across the stairs as they spiral up out of sight. Some
*-* *-*-*| reflected light eases down from around the turn of the
| | | stairs leaving each step easy to see. A railing is built
*-@-* | into the wall and the floor is grooved to ensure traction.
| | | You are at the base and the stairs move upwards out of
*-* *-*| your view. The hallway continues east and there is a
| || balcony to your west.
* *|
---------+

[Exits: east west up]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<790hp 598m 398mv calm 11pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none*

<790hp 598m 398mv calm 11pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
You disappear into the shadows for a moment, then remerge, covered in webs.

<790hp 598m 398mv calm 11pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A balcony over the courtyard
*-* *-*| The walls on the outside of the balcony are rough-hewn stone,
| | | carved with skill but no style. To the west is a small wall.
*-*-* *-*| Beyond the wall is a majestic statue of a dragon which towers
| | || above your head. The floor below doesn't look that far down.
* @-*-*| The path continues north and south and a cool breeze blows
| | || from the spiraling stairway to the east.
*-*-* *|
| |
*-* |
---------+

[Exits: north east south balcony]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<790hp 598m 397mv calm 11pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
A balcony over the courtyard
| You are in the corner of a path that leads around the
| inner courtyard. The walls are carved out of rough stone,
*-* * | curving above your head on one side and ending with a
| | | small wall that overlooks the courtyard. Towering out
*-*-@ *-*| of the center of the courtyard is a majestic dragon statue
| | || which is facing away from you. The floor doesn't seem
* *-*-*| that far down and the path continues to the east and
| | || south.
*-*-* *|
---------+

[Exits: south west balcony]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<790hp 598m 396mv calm 11pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
A balcony over the courtyard
*-* *-*| The walls on the outside of the balcony are rough-hewn stone,
| | | carved with skill but no style. To the west is a small wall.
*-*-* *-*| Beyond the wall is a majestic statue of a dragon which towers
| | || above your head. The floor below doesn't look that far down.
* @-*-*| The path continues north and south and a cool breeze blows
| | || from the spiraling stairway to the east.
*-*-* *|
| |
*-* |
---------+

[Exits: north east south balcony]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<790hp 598m 395mv calm 11pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
east
Under a spiraling stairway
* *-* S| The flickering torch in this room throws strange shadows
| | || across the stairs as they spiral up out of sight. Some
*-* *-*-*| reflected light eases down from around the turn of the
| | | stairs leaving each step easy to see. A railing is built
*-@-* | into the wall and the floor is grooved to ensure traction.
| | | You are at the base and the stairs move upwards out of
*-* *-*| your view. The hallway continues east and there is a
| || balcony to your west.
* *|
---------+

[Exits: east west up]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<790hp 598m 394mv calm 11pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Near the spiraling stairway
*-* S-*| The floor here has a gradient that increases as you move
| | || westward, towards a large spiraling staircase. The walls
* *-*-*-*| are the same worked stone of the mountain and they curve
| | | down to create a gentle connection to the floor. While
*-*-@ | in some places there is an artist's touch on the way
| | | the stone has been carved, here the work is without flair.
* *-*-*| The path continues south and west, while the Warlord's
| | chamber's lie to the north.
*-*|
---------+

[Exits: north south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<790hp 598m 393mv calm 11pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
Outside the Warlord's rooms
* *-*-*| You're standing in the winding granite hallway just outside
| | | the Warlord of Solace's rooms, which lie to the east.
*-* S-*| The hallway itself is wide and appears to have been cut
| | || out of the mountain, despite showing not signs of tooling.
* *-@-*-*| Two torches on the north wall light the hall, which bends
| | | to the west and south.
*-*-* |
| | |
* *-*-*|
---------+

[Exits: east south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<790hp 598m 392mv calm 11pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A bend in the garrison's center
* *-*| As you get closer to the center of the garrison, the
| | | air gets a little cooler. There are no lights on in this
*-* S| room, but the torches from the surrounding rooms provide
| || enough to see by. The southwestern corner is bathed in
*-* @-*-*| darkness. The Warlord's rooms are to the east and there
| | | is a landing to the north.
*-*-* |
| | |
*-* *-*|
---------+

[Exits: north east]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<790hp 598m 391mv calm 11pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
The north landing
*| A cool breeze blows in from the stairs to the north and
|| a small set of steps leads up to the hallway east. A single
* *-*| flickering torch lights the otherwise dark passageway.
| | | The ground here is rougher than in other parts of the garrison,
@-* S| as if the builders anticipated that the slight slope might
| || present trouble for some residents. A path south leads
* *-*-*| towards the center of the garrison.
| | |
*-*-* |
---------+

[Exits: north east south]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<790hp 598m 390mv calm 11pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
d
Top of the grand staircase
| The garrison's grand staircase boasts what many consider
| the most impressive stonework in Solace. Each of the
*| long, wide steps has been shaped, cut, and engraved to
|| appear like the staircase ascends up the back of a mighty
@ *-*| dragon. The walls of the staircase are even shaped like
| | | a pair of huge wings. You almost get the sensation of
*-* S| soaring through the clouds as a slight breeze blows past.
| || The garrison's second floor opens before you to the south.
*-*-*|
---------+

[Exits: south down]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<790hp 598m 389mv calm 11pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* d
where
Base of the grand staircase
| The garrison's grand staircase boasts what many consider
| the most impressive stonework in Solace. Each of the long,
| wide steps has been shaped, cut, and engraved to appear like
| the staircase ascends up the back of a mighty dragon. The
N @ *-*| walls of the staircase are even shaped like a pair of huge
| | | | wings. You almost get the sensation of soaring through the
*-*-*-* | clouds as a slight breeze blows past. The rest of the garrison's
| | first floor is before you to the south.
o-o-S |
---------+

[Exits: south up]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<790hp 598m 388mv calm 11pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You're already at the bottom of the staircase.

<790hp 598m 388mv calm 11pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Players near you in Solace:
<PK> Cedowyl Base of the grand staircase

<790hp 598m 388mv calm 11pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
Approaching the grand staircase
| The northern part of the garrison has been built around the
| grand staircase that connects the main floor of the garrison
N * *-*| to the offices above. The impressive staircase to the north
| | | | is so vast that it appears, at least from this angle, to
*-*-@-* | be a silver-scaled dragon climbing the garrison's wall.
| | A hallway lies to the east, and a darker room can be seen
o-o-S | to the west.
| | |
o-o-* |
---------+

[Exits: north east west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<790hp 598m 387mv calm 11pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
You bump into a wall.

<790hp 598m 387mv calm 11pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
Outside the portal room
| This part of the hallway is curiously dark, as it appears
| the builders of the fortress forgot to put some sconces
N * *| in. Or perhaps they did it on purpose? You can see an entryway
| | || to the north, through which something bluish can be seen
*-@-*-*| pulsating on the floor.
| |
o-o-o-S |
| | | |
o-o-o-* |
---------+

[Exits: north east west]
A young recruit is here, eager to prove himself.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<790hp 598m 386mv calm 11pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
south
North of the courtyard
| The dark corridor ends here with an open archway leading
| south into a courtyard. Small winged insects play in
N *| the light that filters in from the south. You can see
| || a tapestry on the wall to the west, partially hidden
@-*-*| in shadow, with the image of a kneeling draconian crushed
| | under the weight of a massive shield.
o-o-o-S|
| | | |
*-o-o-o-*|
---------+

[Exits: east south]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<790hp 598m 385mv calm 11pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
A courtyard
N *| You are standing at the north edge of the courtyard.
| || To the south, through a row of young fig trees, you can
*-*-*| see the outline of what appears to be a dragon. Soft
| | grass peters away to bare ground for a few paces in front
o-@-o-S| of the archway into the Garrison to the north. A small
| | | | amount of light reaches you from the hallways past the
*-o-o-o-*| archway.
| | | ||
o-o-o *|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A dwarf citizen is here, moving through the garrison.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<790hp 598m 384mv calm 11pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Center of a courtyard
*-*-*| You are in the center of a small, well-manicured courtyard.
| | Around it, young fruit trees stretch their branches eerily
o-o-o-S| into the dark sky, lining the edges of the courtyard.
| | | | The grass is very dark green and quite short, due to
*-o-@-o-*| the lack of direct sunlight, and forms two triangular
| | | || swathes divided by a narrow trench, no wider than a foot,
o-o-o *| through which water flows quietly from the northeast
| | | to the southwest.
* *-*-*|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A dragon statue spits a stream of pure mountain spring water into the basin at its feet.
A mighty gules lion walks in.
A grinning figure steps out of the shadows.

<803hp 607m 399mv calm 12am (midnight)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
A courtyard
o-o-o-S| You are walking along a gravel footpath that runs across
| | | | the south edge of the courtyard beneath a series of young
*-o-S-o-*| apple trees. The trees are already looking a bit gnarled.
| | | || Here and there, a fruit is barely visible in the night.
o-@-o *| To the north you can hear the running water of a fountain.
| | |
* *-*-*|
| |
*-*|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<803hp 607m 397mv calm 12am (midnight)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
South of the courtyard
*-o-S-o-*| This bend is unlike most of the others. The granite curves
| | | || elegantly from the east to north, where it opens into
o-o-o *| a courtyard. From here, you can see dark, green grass
| | | as well as a few trees and a fountain. The cool breeze
* @-*-*| blowing from the courtyard is rather inviting. Attached
| | to the top of the wall at the bend is a wrought iron
*-*| lantern, cold and unlit. The way east leads to an intersection,
| | with the business district beyond that.
*-*-*-*-*|
---------+

[Exits: north east]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<803hp 607m 396mv calm 12am (midnight)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
Between the business district and the courtyard
o-S-o-* *| The granite here has been carved into a hallway, but
| | | | || no signs of tooling show on the smooth stone. Cool air
o-o-o *-*| pours from the west, accompanied by the smell of grass.
| | || To the east you can see a wooden door with a sign on
* *-@-*-*| it. South of this intersection, the hallway intersects
| | with another.
*-*-*|
| ||
*-*-*-* *|
---------+

[Exits: east south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<803hp 607m 395mv calm 12am (midnight)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
An intersection west of the gatehouse
o-o-o *-*| The granite here has been carved into a hallway, but
| | || no signs of tooling show on the smooth stone. Massive,
* *-*-*-*| steel chains can be seen through a grate in the ceiling,
| | shimmering with a thin layer of oil. The hall runs to
@-*-*| the north, before stopping and branching to the east
| || and west. The hallway also continues to the south, where
*-*-*-* *| it again forks east and west.
||
+|
---------+

[Exits: north east south]
A dwarf citizen is here, moving through the garrison.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<803hp 607m 394mv calm 12am (midnight)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
Near the western arrowslit
*-*-*-*| The granite here has been carved into a hallway, but
| | no signs of tooling show on the smooth stone. Large,
*-*-*| dragon-shaped eyes have been burned into the stone of
| || the southern wall, where they glow softly. It feels as
*-*-@-* *| if they can see directly into your soul. The sound of
|| clinking metal can be heard from the north, where the
+| hallway splits at some kind of large chain apparatus.
|| A hint of light shines through a small hole somewhere
+| to the east, and a long hallway branches off to the west.
---------+

[Exits: north east west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<803hp 607m 393mv calm 12am (midnight)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
An intersection west of the gatehouse
o-o-o *-*| The granite here has been carved into a hallway, but
| | || no signs of tooling show on the smooth stone. Massive,
* *-*-*-*| steel chains can be seen through a grate in the ceiling,
| | shimmering with a thin layer of oil. The hall runs to
@-*-*| the north, before stopping and branching to the east
| || and west. The hallway also continues to the south, where
*-*-*-* *| it again forks east and west.
||
+|
---------+

[Exits: north east south]
A dwarf citizen is here, moving through the garrison.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<803hp 607m 392mv calm 12am (midnight)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
east
West gatehouse hallway
o-o *-*-F| The granite here has been carved into a hallway, but no
| | | signs of tooling show on the smooth stone. Glowing torches
*-*-*-*-B| adorn the wall incrementally. Ornamental shields marked
| | with the crest of Solace are mounted just below each torch.
*-@-*-*| The occasional sound of a clanking chain can be heard from
| | | the west, while heading east leads you toward the garrison's
*-*-* * | gatehouse.
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A young recruit is here, eager to prove himself.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<803hp 607m 391mv calm 12am (midnight)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Inside the garrison
* *| The granite here has been carved into a hallway, but no signs
| || of tooling show on the smooth stone. An iron chandelier has
*-*-*-B *| been bolted to the ceiling, showering the immense hall with
| || the incandescent light of burning oil, while still managing
*-*-@-*-*| to cast an eerie, almost iridescent glow on the huge tapestry
| | || that runs a full five paces along the northern wall. Large
*-* * *-*| oak doors lie open to the south, with a raised portcullis
| | just beyond them, and the hall runs to the east and west
+ | before eventually splitting in two more directions.
---------+

[Exits: east south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<803hp 607m 390mv calm 12am (midnight)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
The gatehouse
*-*-* *| The immensity of the garrison becomes more apparent here
| || at the gate, where you are almost completely surrounded
*-*-*-*-*| by granite. Very thick, dark oak doors mysteriously swing
| | || inward from the granite here without visible hinges.
*-* @ *-*| A huge iron portcullis is positioned to the south, just
| | in front of the doors, for extra defense. Heading north
+ | will take you inside the Garrison of Solace, and the
| | sounds and smells of people and animals still reach your
+-S-+-F-+| nostrils from the south.
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A guardsman has been stationed here to guard the garrison's gate.
A guardsman has been stationed here to guard the garrison's gate.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<803hp 607m 389mv calm 12am (midnight)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
south
In front of the garrison
*-*-*-*-*| You stand at the maw of an open portcullis that is the
| | || main entrance to the Garrison of Solace. To either side,
*-* * *-*| richly colored pennants ripple against the thick stone
| | walls. The base of the portcullis is formed of long iron
@ | spikes that when lowered fit neatly into a set of square
| | grooves running along the cobblestones. When raised,
+-S-+-F-+| the bottom portion of these spikes jut from the archway
| | | | || above, much resembling a set of sharpened teeth. To the
+-+-+-+-+| north is a gatehouse where a pair of ever-watchful guards
---------+ keep their post. To the south you can see a sprawling
market plaza.

[Exits: north south]
Six draconian heads, each impaled on a pike, line the cobbled road leading to the Garrison of Solace.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<803hp 607m 388mv calm 12am (midnight)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
A path through the market
* | A cobbled road wide enough for two merchant wagons runs
| | north and south. Carts laden with supplies rattle along
+ | towards the garrison to the north. On either side of
| | the road are vendor stalls and citizens of all ages,
+-S-@-F-+| crowding around to see the latest bits and bobs. The
| | | | || air is filled with the sounds of gossiping townsfolk,
+-+-+-+-+| vendors hawking their wares, and laughter as children
| | | | || run about underfoot.
+-S-+-S-+|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<803hp 607m 386mv calm 12am (midnight)><no opponent no opponent>*none* err
Market Central
+ | A cobbled road wide enough for two merchant wagons runs north
| | and south. Carts laden with supplies rattle along towards
+-S-+-F-+| the garrison to the north. On either side of the road are
| | | | || vendor stalls and citizens of all ages, crowding around to
+-+-@-+-+| see the latest bits and bobs. The air is filled with the
| | | | || sounds of gossiping townsfolk, vendors hawking their wares,
+-S-+-S-+| and laughter as children run about underfoot.
| |
x |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
The Herald Bulletin Board gleams majestically in the middle of the square.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<803hp 607m 384mv calm 12am (midnight)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You have been divinely empowered!
You are filled with holy wrath!

<803hp 577m 384mv calm 12am (midnight)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
south
south
south
sc
A path through the market
+-S-+-F-+| A cobbled road wide enough for two merchant wagons runs
| | | | || north and south. Carts laden with supplies rattle along
+-+-+-+-+| towards the garrison to the north. On either side of the
| | | | || road are vendor stalls and citizens of all ages, crowding
+-S-@-S-+| around to see the latest bits and bobs. The air is filled
| | with the sounds of gossiping townsfolk, vendors hawking
x | their wares, and laughter as children run about underfoot.
| |
x-x |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<803hp 577m 383mv calm 12am (midnight)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Gateway to Solace
+-+-+-+-+| The narrow beaten path from the mountains below widens
| | | | || here at this junction between two jagged rocky peaks. A
+-S-+-S-+| grand stone arch rises above you, adorned with the rearing
| | head and foreclaws of a dragon whose gaze stares fiercely
@ | down into the valley to the south. To the north, the dirt
| | footpath gives way to a cobbled road leading through a
x-x | bustling market square. In the distance to the north you
| | can see the staunch contours of the Garrison of Solace.
x |
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A grand stone arch welcomes travellers to the city of Solace.
A mighty gules lion climbs in.

<803hp 577m 382mv calm 12am (midnight)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Twin Peaks Vale
+-S-+-S-+| The twin peaks, Tasin and Fasin, stand to either side of
| | the Shadow Canyon, overlooking the cobblestone path the
x | runs through the mountains to the garrison of Solace. In
| | front of them, a lush mountain valley echoes with the sweet
@-x | sounds of the forest.
| |
x |
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east]
A mighty gules lion climbs in.

<803hp 577m 380mv calm 12am (midnight)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Alas, you cannot go that way.

<803hp 577m 380mv calm 12am (midnight)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south

/@============================================================-
| \
| Cedowyl the Holy Knight, Commander of Justice, adherent of Eloret|
| Adherent of the Order of Law |
| Rank Commander of [JUSTICE], 26 years old (185 hours). |
| |
| Race: Half-elf Hometown: Seringale Health: 803/814 |
| Sex: Male Alignment: Good Mana: 577/749 |
| Class: Paladin Ethos: Lawful Move: 380/399 |
\ -------------------------------------------/
| |
| Streng: 19 (19+0) Rating: Great Weight: 310/350 |
| Intell: 22 (22+0) Level: 50 Pracs: 4 |
| Wisdom: 20 (21-1) Exp tnl: 22680 Trains: 1 |
| Dexter: 22 (22+0) Guildpoint: 3 (0/m) Items: 36/37 |
| Consti: 18 (18+0) Gold: 1155 Wimpy: 1 hp |
| Luck: Fortuitous Hunger: [*****] Thirst: [*****] |
| |
| Condition: In prime health |
------------------------------------------ \
/ |
| Hitroll: 38 Armor Vs Pierce: 176 Saving Throws |
| Off-H: 36 Vs Bash: 183 Afflictive: 65 |
| Damroll: 38 Vs Slash: 179 Maledictive: 100 |
| Off-H: 39 Vs Magic: 81 Mental: 64 |
\==========================================================-/
You are affected by the following:
Spell: bless : modifies hitroll by 6 for 51 hours
: modifies save vs spell by 6 for 51 hours
Spell: detect invis : lasts for 39 hours
Spell: detect evil : lasts for 36 hours
Skill: errantry : lasts for 24 hours
Skill: lay on hands : lasts for 22 hours
: lasts for 22 hours
Skill: devote : lasts for 21 hours
Spell: frenzy : modifies armor class by -40 for 16 hours
: modifies damroll by 8 for 16 hours
: modifies hitroll by 8 for 16 hours
Spell: protection : modifies save vs spell by 1 for 11 hours
Spell: armor : modifies armor class by 20 for 11 hours
Spell: virtuous light : modifies armor class by 26 for 10 hours
: modifies luck by 2 for 10 hours
: modifies save vs maledictive by 5 for 10 hours
Spell: divine sacrifice: modifies damroll by 4 for 8 hours
Skill: holy armor : modifies armor class by 20 permanently
Set : Regal Radiance : modifies save vs spell by 12 permanently
: modifies strength by 4 permanently
: modifies hitroll by 6 permanently

<803hp 577m 380mv calm 12am (midnight)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<803hp 577m 380mv calm 12am (midnight)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
Shadow's Gap
S-+-S-+-F| Walls of granite soar on either side of the narrow cobblestone
| | path running through the canyon floor westward toward the
x | garrison of Solace. A chilly breeze whistles and rumbles between
| | the steep, jagged cliffs. The path also runs southward, back
x-@ | down the mountain.
| |
x |
|
|
---------+

[Exits: south west]
A mighty gules lion climbs in.

<803hp 577m 378mv calm 12am (midnight)><no opponent no opponent>*none* d
Outside Shadow's Gap
x | Walls of granite soar on either side of the narrow cobblestone
| | path running northward toward the sheer cliffs of Shadow's
x-x | Gap on its way to the garrison of Solace. A cool mountain
| | breeze leaves no doubt about the high elevation of this terrain.
@ | The path also winds back down the mountain.
|
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north down]
A thin, rugged man covers ground quickly with his loping stride.
A mighty gules lion climbs in.

<803hp 577m 376mv calm 12am (midnight)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A path in the mountains
| You are walking on a cobblestone path that winds slowly
| through the mountains. Your view of Clearwater Lake and
| the nearby valley is impeded by mountains. The path itself
| is surprisingly smooth, considering its steep grade and
@ | remote location. It climbs the mountain above you and works
| | its way toward the valley below to the south.
x-x |
|
|
---------+

[Exits: south up]
A mighty gules lion climbs in.

<803hp 577m 374mv calm 12am (midnight)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
A path in the mountains
| You are walking on a cobblestone path that winds slowly
| through the mountains. Your view of Clearwater Lake and
x | the nearby valley is impeded by mountains. The path itself
| | is surprisingly smooth, considering its steep grade and
@-x | remote location. It works its toward the garrison of Solace
| to the east, and turns sharply on its way eastward toward
| the valley below.
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east]
A mighty gules lion climbs in.

<803hp 577m 372mv calm 12am (midnight)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
d
A path in the mountains
| You are walking on a cobblestone path that winds slowly through
| the mountains. The path here offers a breathtaking view of
x | Clearwater Lake and the nearby valley. The cobblestone itself
| | is surprisingly smooth, considering its steep grade and remote
x-@ | location. It works its way toward the garrison of Solace to
| the west, and winds its way downward toward Clearwater Lake.
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: west down]
The caravan attendant is here, with caravans for hire.
A mighty gules lion climbs in.

<803hp 577m 370mv calm 12am (midnight)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A path at the base of the mountain
~| The cobblestone path turns sharply upward here, taking
|| tight turns out of the ravine and into the mountain above.
~| To the east the ravine opens out onto a bridge. The air
|| is thinner and cooler than on the surface of the lake.
@-+-+|
||
~|
||
~|
---------+

[Exits: east up]
A small hobgoblin seems to be searching for something.
A mighty gules lion climbs in.

<803hp 577m 368mv calm 12am (midnight)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
A ravine overlooking Clearwater Lake
~-~| The cobblestone path cuts upward into a ravine here,
| || looking out onto the lake and vallenwoods below. The
~-~| path continues west where it disappears sharply into
| || the mountain. The bridge to the east cuts down the middle
x-@-+-+| of the lake.
| ||
~-~|
| ||
~-~|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A small hobgoblin seems to be searching for something.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<803hp 577m 366mv calm 12am (midnight)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
east
A bridge across Clearwater Lake
~-~-~| The cobblestone bridge continues east and west across
| | || the stillness that is clearwater lake. A granite parapet
~-~-~| has been constructed along the edges of the bridge to
| | || prevent the accidental slip into the deep waters below.
x-+-@-+-+|
| | ||
~-~-~|
| | ||
~-~-o|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<803hp 577m 365mv calm 12am (midnight)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
A bridge across Clearwater Lake
~-~-~-o| The cobblestone bridge continues east and west across
| | | || the stillness that is clearwater lake. A granite parapet
~-~-~-~| has been constructed along the edges of the bridge to
| | | || prevent the accidental slip into the deep waters below.
+-+-@-+-+|
| | | ||
~-~-~-~|
| | | ||
~-~-o-o|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<803hp 577m 364mv calm 12am (midnight)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A bridge across Clearwater Lake
~-~-~-o-o| The cobblestone bridge continues east and west across
| | | | || the stillness that is clearwater lake. A granite parapet
~-~-~-~-o| has been constructed along the edges of the bridge to
| | | | || prevent the accidental slip into the deep waters below.
+-+-@-+-+|
| | | | ||
~-~-~-~-o|
| | | | ||
~-~-o-o-f|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<803hp 577m 363mv calm 12am (midnight)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
A bridge through shallow water
~-~-o-o | The cobblestone path here starts to rise off of the ground
| | | | | some, as it turns into the bridge across clearwater lake.
~-~-~-o | Large pieces of granite have been assembled in a wall
| | | | | like fashion, sloping upward the closer it gets to the
+-+-@-+-+| bridge. The shallow waters of clearwater lake lie just
| | | | || north and south of the bridge entrance.
~-~-~-o-f|
| | | | ||
~-o-o-f-f|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<803hp 577m 362mv calm 12am (midnight)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
east
A cobblestone path
~-o-o | The blue of the autumn sky darkens on the deep stillness
| | | | of the lake. The cobblestone path runs continues toward
~-~-o | the lake as it transitions to a wide bridge to the west.
| | | | From here you see large granite pillars thrust into the
+-+-@-+-+| still water under the bridge. The shore heads north and
| | | | || south around the lake.
~-~-o-f-f|
| | | | ||
o-o-f-f-f|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<803hp 577m 361mv calm 12am (midnight)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
A cobblestone path
o-o | A warm breeze rustles the great vallenwood trees outside
| | | the garrison of Solace. The cobblestone path that runs
~-o | east to west through the tree blazes in the bright colors
| | | of the vegetation. The walls of the garrison loom beyond
+-+-@-+ | the lake to the west.
| | | | |
~-o-f-f |
| | | | |
o-f-f-f-o|
---------+

[Exits: east south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<803hp 577m 360mv calm 12am (midnight)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
A small grove along a cobblestone path
o | Soft music floats in unison with the breeze through the
| | grove. The trees here are large, but the further you look
o | into the woods, the larger they seem to grow. The smell
| | of fresh water comes in from the west, and it is possible
+-+-@ | to scale some rocks to gain passage upward. A cobblestone
| | | | path leads into the trees to the west. Thick woods block
o-f-f | your sight to the south.
| | | |
f-f-f-o |
---------+

[Exits: south west up]
(White Aura) Laudwin stands here.
A mighty gules lion walks in.
Laudwin sighs.
Laudwin says 'I hope my dear Dinswel can find the crystal staff.'

<803hp 577m 359mv calm 12am (midnight)><no opponent no opponent>*none* u
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<803hp 577m 359mv calm 12am (midnight)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A rock outcropping
| From this rock outcropping the valley below seems peaceful,
| untouched. Dense forests of pine carpet the mountainsides,
| broken only by thick aspen woods. The mountains, deep blue
| in the distance, circle the valley floor and form a soft
f-@ | highland bowl. A well-traveled path leads down into a small
| | grove below.
+ |
| |
+-* |
---------+

[Exits: south west down]
A small hobgoblin seems to be searching for something.
(White Aura) Dinswel the Ranger stands here.
A mighty gules lion climbs in.
Dinswel searches high and low for something.
Dinswel searches high and low for something.

<803hp 577m 358mv calm 12am (midnight)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A Small Clearing
| A small clearing surrounded on all sides by towering
| trees and small needly bushes. Standing in the center
| of and taking up most of the clearing is a huge, leafy
| bush with branches covered in sharp thorns. The red leaves
@-x | of the bush leak a bright yellowish liquid that smokes
| | and burns when it hits the ground. The ground around
+ | the bush is completely dead, leaving only sterile gray
| | earth.
+-*|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<803hp 577m 356mv calm 12am (midnight)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A Beautiful Clearing
f | A large and very beautiful clearing in the middle of a heavily
| | packed together circle of trees. The trees are tall and thin,
o-f | covered with dark brown bark and thin branches weighed down
| | with large numbers of needles. A few small and unconnected
o-@ | upwellings of water are in the center of the clearing, the
| ground around them is solid and covered in a vivid red grass.
| An open cave, formed out of a heavily speckled, dark gray
| stone, is to the west, a small rise of the same stone stands
| before its entrance.
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<803hp 577m 355mv calm 12am (midnight)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<803hp 577m 355mv calm 12am (midnight)><no opponent no opponent>*none* where
Players near you in Unsiliel Wood:
<PK> Cedowyl A Beautiful Clearing

<803hp 577m 355mv calm 12am (midnight)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<803hp 577m 355mv calm 12am (midnight)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A Large Cave
f | You are in a large, open cave formed out of a heavily speckled
| | dark gray stone. An old firepit sits near the southeastern
o-f | edge of the cave, just inside the lip. It doesn't appear
| | to have been used in quite some time. A small crevice provides
@-f | a way out to the north and the cave opens out, over a small
| rise, into a beautiful clearing in the middle of a forest
| to the east.
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east]
A long-extinguished firepit is here, with something glittering in it.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<803hp 577m 354mv calm 12am (midnight)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
north
A Wide Path
f-f-f-f-f| A wide, well used path surrounded by tall trees with dark
| || brown bark and thin branches weighed down with large numbers
f f| of needles. Simfea, Carss, Fiek, and a few other types of
| | bushes surround the trees, though few of them are blooming
o-@ | with the little light that is able to get to them during
| | daylight hours. The path heads off to the north and into
o-f | a small cave to the west. It may very well be possible to
| slip through an almost hidden crevice in the rock wall to
| the south as well. The rustling of the needle covered branches
---------+ rubbing against one another fills the air.

[Exits: north south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<803hp 577m 353mv calm 12am (midnight)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
A Wide Path
f | A wide, well used path surrounded by tall trees with dark
| | brown bark and thin branches weighed down with large numbers
f-f-f-f-f| of needles. Simfea, Carss, Fiek, and a few other types
| || of bushes surround the trees, though few of them are blooming
@ f| with the little light that is able to get to them during
| | daylight hours. The side of a rock outcropping rises up
o-f | to the west. The rustling of the needle covered branches
| | rubbing against one another fills the air.
o-f |
---------+

[Exits: north south]
(Translucent) (White Aura) Gi'astu the spirit of the forest is here.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<803hp 577m 352mv calm 12am (midnight)><no opponent no opponent>*none*
Gi'astu walks north.

<803hp 577m 352mv calm 12am (midnight)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A Moss Covered Path
f-f| A crowded path covered with brightly colored green moss meanders
| | awkwardly between tall trees covered with dark brown bark
f | and thin branches weighed down with large numbers of needles.
| | Simfea, Carss, Fiek, and a few other types of bushes surround
f-f-@-f-f| the trees, though few of them are blooming with the little
| || light that is able to get to them during daylight hours.
f f| The rustling of the needle covered branches rubbing against
| | one another fills the air.
o-f |
---------+

[Exits: east south west]
(Translucent) (White Aura) Gi'astu the spirit of the forest is here.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<803hp 577m 351mv calm 12am (midnight)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
A Moss Covered Path
f-f-f| A crowded path covered with brightly colored green moss meanders
| | awkwardly between tall trees covered with dark brown bark and
f | thin branches weighed down with large numbers of needles. Simfea,
| | Carss, Fiek, and a few other types of bushes surround the trees,
f-f-@-f | though few of them are blooming with the little light that
| | | is able to get to them during daylight hours. The rustling
f f-f| of the needle covered branches rubbing against one another
| | fills the air.
o-f |
---------+

[Exits: north east west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<803hp 577m 350mv calm 12am (midnight)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
south
A Moss Covered Path
f-f-f-f| A crowded path covered with brightly colored green moss meanders
| || awkwardly between tall trees covered with dark brown bark and
f f| thin branches weighed down with large numbers of needles. Simfea,
| || Carss, Fiek, and a few other types of bushes surround the trees,
f-f-@ f| though few of them are blooming with the little light that is
| | || able to get to them during daylight hours. The rustling of the
f f-f-f| needle covered branches rubbing against one another fills the
| | air.
f |
---------+

[Exits: south west]
(Red Aura) A huge black and white mottled wolf is here.
(Red Aura) A brown nkni is here, wandering lazily about.
A slender woman in fine leather combs the bushes for blackberries.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<803hp 577m 349mv calm 12am (midnight)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
A Moss Covered Path
f f| A crowded path covered with brightly colored green moss meanders
| || awkwardly between tall trees covered with dark brown bark and
f-f-f f| thin branches weighed down with large numbers of needles. Simfea,
| | || Carss, Fiek, and a few other types of bushes surround the trees,
f @-f-f| though few of them are blooming with the little light that is
| | able to get to them during daylight hours. Tiny white mushrooms
f | grow on a small patch of ground near the southern border of the
| | path, just slightly crossing over onto it. The rustling of the
o | needle covered branches rubbing against one another fills the
---------+ air.

[Exits: north east]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<814hp 587m 398mv calm 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
where
A Moss Covered Path
f f-f| A crowded path covered with brightly colored green moss
| | | meanders awkwardly between tall trees covered with dark
f-f f | brown bark and thin branches weighed down with large numbers
| | | of needles. Simfea, Carss, Fiek, and a few other types of
f-@-f | bushes surround the trees, though few of them are blooming
| with the little light that is able to get to them during
| daylight hours. The rustling of the needle covered branches
| rubbing against one another fills the air.
|
---------+

[Exits: east south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<814hp 587m 397mv calm 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
A Moss Covered Path
f-f-f| A crowded path covered with brightly colored green moss meanders
| | awkwardly between tall trees covered with dark brown bark
f f | and thin branches weighed down with large numbers of needles.
| | | Simfea, Carss, Fiek, and a few other types of bushes surround
f-f-@ | the trees, though few of them are blooming with the little
| light that is able to get to them during daylight hours. The
| rustling of the needle covered branches rubbing against one
| another fills the air.
|
---------+

[Exits: north west]
A red-headed woman in fine leather sets snares for intruders.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<814hp 587m 396mv calm 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Players near you in Unsiliel Wood:
<PK> Cedowyl A Moss Covered Path

<814hp 587m 396mv calm 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<814hp 587m 396mv calm 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A Moss Covered Path
f-f-f | A crowded path covered with brightly colored green moss meanders
| | awkwardly between tall trees covered with dark brown bark
f-f-f| and thin branches weighed down with large numbers of needles.
| | Simfea, Carss, Fiek, and a few other types of bushes surround
f @ | the trees, though few of them are blooming with the little
| | | light that is able to get to them during daylight hours. Dull
f-f-f | gray stones have been stacked nice and neatly to the side
| of the path, they seem almost out of place among the much
| brighter colors of their surrounding. The rustling of the
---------+ needle covered branches rubbing against one another fills
the air.

[Exits: north south]
A slender woman in fine leather combs the bushes for blackberries.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<814hp 587m 395mv calm 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
A Moss Covered Path
| A crowded path covered with brightly colored green moss meanders
| awkwardly between tall trees covered with dark brown bark
f-f-f | and thin branches weighed down with large numbers of needles.
| | Simfea, Carss, Fiek, and a few other types of bushes surround
@-f-f| the trees, though few of them are blooming with the little
| | light that is able to get to them during daylight hours.
f f | The rustling of the needle covered branches rubbing against
| | | one another fills the air.
f-f-f |
---------+

[Exits: north east south]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<814hp 587m 394mv calm 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
east
A Moss Covered Path
| A crowded path covered with brightly colored green moss meanders
| awkwardly between tall trees covered with dark brown bark and
f-f | thin branches weighed down with large numbers of needles. Simfea,
| | Carss, Fiek, and a few other types of bushes surround the trees,
f-@-f-f| though few of them are blooming with the little light that
| | is able to get to them during daylight hours. The rustling
f | of the needle covered branches rubbing against one another
| | fills the air, as well the faint sound of clashing metal and
f-f | wood can be heard from the east.
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<814hp 587m 393mv calm 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
A Path Between Ancient Trees
f | A path between to very large and very strange trees,
| | they are a shiny gold in color and seem alive to the
f f-f-f| touch. There is an ancient feel to this forest - as if
| || this wooded dell has been around since the beginning
f-f-@-f-f| of time. In the distance, to the east, battle cries and
| || the clashing of metal, wood, and fire can be heard. To
f f-f-f| the east lie more of the shiny gold trees and to the
| | || west are trees of a more familiar nature.
f f f|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<814hp 587m 392mv calm 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
Entrance to Dankbark Forest
f | The path which extends out of sight in the opposite direction
| | comes to a sudden end at the entrance to this forest.
f-f-f-f| The path seems to be devoured by the silent overgrown
| | mess of trees. You can hear whispers of animals and insects
f-f-@-f | scurrying about inside. The soiled smell of decay wafts
| | by your nostrils. The pungent aroma pervades every fiber
f-f-f | of this forest towering over you. To one side there is
| | | a small sign which has been exposed to the elements for
f f-f| some time. The writing is all but obliterated. One can,
---------+ however, see fresh scratch marks on it.

[Exits: east west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<814hp 587m 391mv calm 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
Dankbark Forest
f | Long, moss covered branches block almost all the light
| | coming from the sun, leaving pockets of inky blackness.
f-f-f-f-f| The close-growing trees are covered generously in a pale
| | gray fungus, which gives off a faint odour of rot and
f-f-@ f| decay. The heights of the trees are lost in shadows,
| || but from the width of the trunks, they probably reach
f-f-f f| to the heavens. Pockets of ants, nightcrawlers, and other
| | || larvae skitter along the fungii and leaves that surround
f f-f-f| you. Wisps of spider webs hang from the odd branch, giving
---------+ an odd hairy look to them. The ground underfoot is spongy
with vegetation, both living, and decaying.

[Exits: north south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<814hp 587m 390mv calm 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<814hp 587m 390mv calm 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
Dankbark Forest
f-f-f-f-f| Long, moss covered branches block almost all the light
| ,| coming from the sun, leaving pockets of inky blackness.
f-f-f f| The close-growing trees are covered generously in a pale
| || gray fungus, which gives off a faint odour of rot and
f-f-@ f| decay. The heights of the trees are lost in shadows,
| | || but from the width of the trunks, they probably reach
f f-f-f| to the heavens. Pockets of ants, nightcrawlers, and other
|| larvae skitter along the fungii and leaves that surround
f| you. Wisps of spider webs hang from the odd branch, giving
---------+ an odd hairy look to them. The ground underfoot is spongy
with vegetation, both living, and decaying.

[Exits: north south west]
(Red Aura) A goblin stands here, looking side to side, trying to stay out of a fight.
(Red Aura) A burly fire giant outlaw stands here, looking for people to attack.
A mighty gules lion walks in.
A fire giant outlaw glances at a mighty gules lion
A fire giant outlaw says 'Have you seen any ... humans around?'
A fire giant outlaw licks his lips and smiles, showing off his elongated fangs.

<814hp 587m 389mv calm 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Dankbark Forest
f-f-f f| Long, moss covered branches block almost all the light
| || coming from the sun, leaving pockets of inky blackness.
f-f-f f| The close-growing trees are covered generously in a pale
| | || gray fungus, which gives off a faint odour of rot and
f @-f-f| decay. The heights of the trees are lost in shadows, but
|| from the width of the trunks, they probably reach to the
f| heavens. Pockets of ants, nightcrawlers, and other larvae
| skitter along the fungii and leaves that surround you.
| Wisps of spider webs hang from the odd branch, giving
---------+ an odd hairy look to them. The ground underfoot is spongy
with vegetation, both living, and decaying.

[Exits: north east]
A man stands here, examining the trail for possible pursuit.
A dirt-stained child stands here, sucking his thumb.
A lady is here, crying at her family's misfortune.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<814hp 587m 388mv calm 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
Dankbark Forest
f-f f-f| Long, moss covered branches block almost all the light
| | || coming from the sun, leaving pockets of inky blackness.
f-f f f| The close-growing trees are covered generously in a pale
| | | | gray fungus, which gives off a faint odour of rot and
f f-@-f | decay. The heights of the trees are lost in shadows,
| | but from the width of the trunks, they probably reach
f-f| to the heavens. Pockets of ants, nightcrawlers, and other
|| larvae skitter along the fungii and leaves that surround
o| you. Wisps of spider webs hang from the odd branch, giving
---------+ an odd hairy look to them. The ground underfoot is spongy
with vegetation, both living, and decaying.

[Exits: east west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<814hp 587m 387mv calm 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* where
Players near you in Dankbark Forest:
<PK> Cedowyl Dankbark Forest

<814hp 587m 387mv calm 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
Dankbark Forest
f f-f f| Long, moss covered branches block almost all the light
| | | || coming from the sun, leaving pockets of inky blackness.
f f f f| The close-growing trees are covered generously in a pale
| | || gray fungus, which gives off a faint odour of rot and
f-f-@ f| decay. The heights of the trees are lost in shadows,
| || but from the width of the trunks, they probably reach
f-f-f| to the heavens. Pockets of ants, nightcrawlers, and other
| | larvae skitter along the fungii and leaves that surround
o-o| you. Wisps of spider webs hang from the odd branch, giving
---------+ an odd hairy look to them. The ground underfoot is spongy
with vegetation, both living, and decaying.

[Exits: north south west]
(Red Aura) A goblin stands here, looking side to side, trying to stay out of a fight.
(Red Aura) A burly fire giant outlaw stands here, looking for people to attack.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<814hp 587m 386mv calm 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
Dankbark Forest
f f f| Long, moss covered branches block almost all the light
| | || coming from the sun, leaving pockets of inky blackness.
f-f-f f| The close-growing trees are covered generously in a pale
| || gray fungus, which gives off a faint odour of rot and
@-f-f| decay. The heights of the trees are lost in shadows, but
| | from the width of the trunks, they probably reach to the
o-o| heavens. Pockets of ants, nightcrawlers, and other larvae
| skitter along the fungii and leaves that surround you.
| Wisps of spider webs hang from the odd branch, giving
---------+ an odd hairy look to them. The ground underfoot is spongy
with vegetation, both living, and decaying.

[Exits: north east]
A man stands here, examining the trail for possible pursuit.
A dirt-stained child stands here, sucking his thumb.
A lady is here, crying at her family's misfortune.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<814hp 587m 385mv calm 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east

A common child clutches at his mother's dress, and sucks on his thumb, looking anxious.

<814hp 587m 385mv calm 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
Dankbark Forest
f f | Long, moss covered branches block almost all the light
| | | coming from the sun, leaving pockets of inky blackness.
f-f f | The close-growing trees are covered generously in a pale
| | | gray fungus, which gives off a faint odour of rot and
f-@-f | decay. The heights of the trees are lost in shadows, but
| | from the width of the trunks, they probably reach to the
o-o-o| heavens. Pockets of ants, nightcrawlers, and other larvae
| skitter along the fungii and leaves that surround you.
| Wisps of spider webs hang from the odd branch, giving
---------+ an odd hairy look to them. The ground underfoot is spongy
with vegetation, both living, and decaying.

[Exits: east south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<814hp 587m 384mv calm 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
A marshland
f-f f | The air around you is moist and filled with the odor of
| | | decaying tissue. Your feet slip a few inches into the
f-f-f | murky water below you as water snakes slither around in
| | search of prey. Thin tangles vines hang from the trees
@-o-o| like deadly serpents waiting to strike. It feels very
| old here.
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<814hp 587m 383mv calm 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
The beginnings to a bridge
f f | The churning water of a large river stands before you,
| | | a wide and violent maelstrom of rapids that can only be
f-f-f | crossed by the sturdy wooden bridge that has been laid
| | across it. Countless years of being used to cross the
o-@-o-o| river has left the bridge surface with a smoothed surface,
| which when mixed with the mist given off from the river
| below has resulted in a slick and mossy shine.
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<814hp 587m 382mv calm 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* An unstable rope bridge
f | Churning water of a large river stands before you and
| | the other side. A crudely built bridge is here, swaying
f-f | in the wind. If you wish to cross the bridge is the only
| | way - one false move and it could mean your death.
o-o-@-o-o|
||
o|
||
o|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<814hp 587m 381mv calm 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
The end of a bridge
| Churning water of a large river stands before you and the
| other side. A crudely built bridge is here, swaying in
| the wind. If you wish to cross the bridge is the only way
| - one false move and it could mean your death.
o-o-@-o |
| |
o |
| |
o |
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<814hp 587m 380mv calm 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
A turn in the wilderness
| Ahead of you, you see a very unstable bridge swaying in the
| wind. The roar of water can be heard distinctly here, like
| that of an upcoming waterfall. Water vapors are spewed into
| the air creating a very damp and moist atmosphere. A trail
o-o-@ | leads south hugging the coast of the Dragon Sea.
| |
o |
| |
o |
---------+

[Exits: south west]
A foul looking crow crawls around here.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<814hp 587m 379mv calm 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
where
The edge of the Dragon Sea delta
| You are in a grove of trees in a wooded area that grows
| in the edge of the Dragon Sea delta. Through the trees,
o-o-o | you can see the river that flows into the Dragon Sea
| | only a short distance away. White caps are easily visible
@ | from this distance as are gulls that hover right above
| | the surface.
o |
| |
o-o-o|
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<814hp 587m 378mv calm 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
Players near you in Outerlimits:
<PK> Cedowyl The edge of the Dragon Sea delta

<814hp 587m 378mv calm 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
The edge of the Dragon Sea delta
o-o-o | You are in a grove of trees in a wooded area that grows
| | in the edge of the Dragon Sea delta. Through the trees,
o | you can see the river that flows into the Dragon Sea
| | only a short distance away. White caps are easily visible
@ | from this distance as are gulls that hover right above
| | the surface.
o-o-o|
||
o|
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<814hp 587m 377mv calm 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* The roar of water
o | You are in a grove of trees in a wooded area that grows
| | in the edge of the Dragon Sea delta. Through the trees,
o | you can see the river that flows into the Dragon Sea
| | only a short distance away. White caps are easily visible
@-o-o| from this distance as are gulls that hover right above
|| the surface.
o|
||
o|
---------+

[Exits: north east]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<814hp 587m 376mv calm 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
A small path
o | A path turns away from the flow of the water and forests,
| | and into a lighter, clearer area. The sun shines fully
o | impeded here creating a rich grassy area upon which you
| | stand. In the distance you can see a gravel road not too
o-@-o | far away, and in the opposite direction, a large river.
| |
o |
| |
o |
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A foul looking crow crawls around here.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<814hp 587m 375mv calm 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
A small path
o | A path turns away from the flow of the water and forests,
| | and into a lighter, clearer area. The sun shines fully impeded
o | here creating a rich grassy area upon which you stand. In
| | the distance you can see a gravel road not too far away,
o-o-@ | and in the opposite direction, a large river.
| |
o |
| |
o |
---------+

[Exits: south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<814hp 587m 374mv calm 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
south
A gravel road
o | A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at
| | one point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
o-o-o | Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
| | of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild
@ | boar here and there. The road is very mountainous but
| | maintains the grassy terrain.
o |
| |
o-+-+|
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<814hp 587m 373mv calm 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A gravel road
o-o-o | A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at
| | one point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
o | Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
| | of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild
@ | boar here and there. The road is very mountainous but
| | maintains the grassy terrain.
o-+-+|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A foul looking crow crawls around here.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<814hp 587m 372mv calm 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
Over some fields
o | A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at
| | one point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
o | Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
| | of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild
@-+-+| boar here and there. The road is very mountainous but
| maintains the grassy terrain.
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<814hp 587m 371mv calm 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
A Tall Grass Field
o +| A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at
| || one point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
o +| Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
| || of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild
o-@-+-+| boar here and there. The road is very mountainous but
| maintains the grassy terrain.
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A foul looking crow crawls around here.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<814hp 587m 370mv calm 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* where
east
Players near you in Outerlimits:
<PK> Cedowyl A Tall Grass Field

<814hp 587m 370mv calm 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* The Underbrush
o +-+| A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at
| | | one point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
o + | Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
| | | of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild
o-+-@-+-+| boar here and there. The road is very mountainous but
|| maintains the grassy terrain.
+|
||
+|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A foul looking crow crawls around here.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<814hp 587m 369mv calm 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
The open plains
+-+-+| A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at
| | one point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
+ | Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
| | of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild
+-+-@-+ | boar here and there. The road is very mountainous but maintains
| | the grassy terrain.
+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north east west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<814hp 587m 368mv calm 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
Lush, Green Grass
+-+-+-+| A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at one
| | point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
+ | Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
| | of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild boar
+-+-@ | here and there. The road is very mountainous but maintains
| | the grassy terrain.
+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<814hp 587m 367mv calm 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
Haze in the distance
+ | Gray fog seems to lift from nowhere in particular totally
| | obscuring the view in front of you. The noises of what could
+-+-+ | be a city seems to come from within. You can go back from
| | where the path came from or you can continue.
@ |
| |
+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<814hp 587m 366mv calm 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* sanc
You are surrounded by a white aura.

<814hp 512m 366mv calm 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
south
Beyond the Gates
+-+-+ | You are completely lost in this insane fog. You know that
| | there is a city somewhere. You can hear it. You can smell
+ | it. You can taste the salt in the air. But where is it? You
| | begin to wonder, is this fog entirely natural?
@ |
| |
+ |
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<814hp 512m 365mv calm 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Outside the Gates
+ | You are completely lost in this insane fog. You know that
| | there is a city somewhere. You can hear it. You can smell
+ | it. You can taste the salt in the air. But where is it? You
| | begin to wonder, is this fog entirely natural?
@ |
|
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north (south)]
The caravan attendant is here, with caravans for hire.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<814hp 512m 364mv calm 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
The door is closed.

<814hp 512m 364mv calm 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* op s
You open the door south of you.

<814hp 512m 364mv calm 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
south
where
At the North Gate
+ | You reach the northern end of the city. Ahead of you, you
| | can see a dim forest with some sunlight bursting through
+ | the canopy. The only thing that stands in your way are a
| | pair of big, thick, metal gates. You almost feel relieved
@ | leaving this city.
| |
+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<814hp 512m 363mv calm 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Coral Way
+ | Specialty stores are all around you selling fishing accessories,
| | rain jackets, etc. Store owners call out to you as you
+ | walk past and glance at them. Skanky looking prostitutes
| | look your way - hoping to gain some business.
@ |
| |
S + |
| | |
+-+-+-+-+|
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<814hp 512m 362mv calm 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Players near you in Darkhaven:
<PK> Cedowyl Coral Way

<814hp 512m 362mv calm 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* where
Players near you in Darkhaven:
<PK> Cedowyl Coral Way

<814hp 512m 362mv calm 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
Coral Way
+ | Specialty stores are all around you selling fishing accessories,
| | rain jackets, etc. Store owners call out to you as you
+ | walk past and glance at them. Skanky looking prostitutes
| | look your way - hoping to gain some business.
S @ |
| | |
+-+-+-+-+|
| |
+-*-*|
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<814hp 512m 361mv calm 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
Coral Way
+ | Specialty stores are all around you selling fishing accessories,
| | rain jackets, etc. Store owners call out to you as you walk
S + | past and glance at them. Skanky looking prostitutes look
| | | your way - hoping to gain some business.
+-+-@-+-+|
| |
+-*-*|
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<814hp 512m 360mv calm 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
where
Larken Road
+ *-*| This seems to be the more residential area of the city. However,
| || it seems very quiet and deserted. Domestic pets run freely
+ *| about causing much noise and commotion. Fruit vendors line
| || either side of the street trying to make a sale.
+-+-@-+-+|
| |
+-*-* |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: east west]
(Red Aura) A Darkhaven guard stalks the area.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<814hp 512m 359mv calm 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
Players near you in Darkhaven:
<PK> Cedowyl Larken Road

<814hp 512m 359mv calm 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Larken Road
+ *-*-*| This seems to be the more residential area of the city. However,
| | | it seems very quiet and deserted. Domestic pets run freely about
+ * | causing much noise and commotion. Fruit vendors line either
| | | side of the street trying to make a sale.
+-+-@-+-+|
| ||
+-*-* *|
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: east west]
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<814hp 512m 358mv calm 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
Larken Road
*-*-* | This seems to be the more residential area of the city.
| | However, it seems very quiet and deserted. Domestic pets
* | run freely about causing much noise and commotion. Fruit
| | vendors line either side of the street trying to make a
+-+-@-+ | sale.
| |
* |
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east west]
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<814hp 512m 357mv calm 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Entrance of a Lacramose Temple
*-*-* | The eerie wail of a lost spirit fills the air as the musty
| | | atmosphere causes you to cough violently. The red drapery
*-*-* | is covered with a very thick layer of grey dust. The feeling
| | in the air is meditative and quiet, almost sad at what
@ | this temple is all about - even if people aren't entirely
| | sure why. A silver moon is drawn in the background of the
+-+-+-+ | wall encased in a gold and ivory casing. Spears are thrown
| | in between the curves of the moon. The symbol means nothing
* | to you.
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<814hp 527m 398mv calm 2am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
A Lacramose Temple
*-*-+ | The eerie wail of a lost spirit fills the air as the musty
| | atmosphere causes you to cough violently. The red drapery
*-*-* | is covered with a very thick layer of grey dust. The feeling
| | | in the air is meditative and quiet, almost sad at what
*-@-* | this temple is all about - even if people aren't entirely
| | sure why. A silver moon is drawn in the background of
* | the wall encased in a gold and ivory casing. Spears and
| | thrown in between the curves of the moon. The symbol means
+-+-+-+ | nothing to you.
---------+

[Exits: east south west]
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<814hp 527m 397mv calm 2am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A Lacramose Temple
*-*-+| The eerie wail of a lost spirit fills the air as the
| | musty atmosphere causes you to cough violently. The red
*-*-*| drapery is covered with a very thick layer of grey dust.
| || The feeling in the air is meditative and quiet, almost
@-*-*| sad at what this temple is all about - even if people
| | aren't entirely sure why. A silver moon is drawn in the
* | background of the wall encased in a gold and ivory casing.
| | Spears are thrown in between the curves of the moon.
+-+-+-+-+| The symbol means nothing to you.
---------+

[Exits: north east]
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<814hp 527m 396mv calm 2am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
north
Of Darkened Ivory
| You are caught in a ivory hall made with nothing but IVORY!
| A strange feeling creeps over you for a hall of this type
*-*-+| would make a grandiose impression - but it doesn't. More
| | careful inspection gives rise to a darkened taint in the
@-*-*| bright white ivory of the room. Statuettes stand disdainfully
| || on either side of you as the purple drapes hang lazily
*-*-*| to the side. This room has no light source and seems to
| | be magically lighted.
* |
---------+

[Exits: north east south]
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<814hp 527m 395mv calm 2am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* The Holylight
| You are caught in a blinding flash of light from the
| heavens above. Not sure if it is malicious or goodly,
| the one thing that is evident is that it is divine. The
| room is sparse except for a rather large silver alter
@-*-+| with an ankh at the very top. Within the center is a
| | smoking cauldron filled with components that are fetid
*-*-*| at best. The entire room is filled with this noisome
| || mist.
*-*-*|
---------+

[Exits: east south]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<814hp 527m 394mv calm 2am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
A Tainted Room
| Corpses hang unceremoniously in random fashion from the
| ceiling. Caked with blood, these corpses have only been
| recently skinned - the victims probably alive while the
| ritual was going on. The dark marble floor is stained with
*-@-+ | the dark red color of human blood - but none is seen upon
| | the floor itself. There must be a drainage system somewhere
*-*-* | ...but where? and to what purpose?
| | |
*-*-* |
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<814hp 527m 393mv calm 2am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
d
A Deadend
| You are at an abrupt ending that radiates with an insurmountable
| evil which makes you shiver at the thought. A black brick
| wall stands unceremoniously in front of you. The musty cold
| air feels damp to the touch and prickly to the skin. Rats
*-*-@ | scurry about as several alters of foreign origin stand here.
| |
*-*-* |
| | |
*-*-* |
---------+

[Exits: west down]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<814hp 527m 392mv calm 2am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Entrance to the Mausoleum
| Stone walls run from east to west and north to south.
| A path diverts around the graves, but deep tracks have
| been lazily grooved into their surface. In the centre
| of this place, the tombstones line up neatly side by side.
@-*-*| The victims have been buried head to head, the places
| their feet would be facing away from the middle. Some
| of the tombstones have developed crack markings in their
| surface from age. All of them are nameless, simply signifying
| that something lies beneath. The centre grave appears
---------+ to have been left open, seemingly prepared ready for its
next resident. Deep, thick scratch markings on its surface also suggest its
former inhabitant has woken from the eternal slumber and got back out.

[Exits: east up]
(White Aura) (Red Aura) A Shadowdemon stands here chained to a titanium post in the ground.
A mighty gules lion walks in.
A Shadowdemon Guardian yells 'You don't belong here, Cedowyl!'
You parry A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite.
You parry A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite with an easy flourish.
A Shadowdemon Guardian is in excellent condition.

<814hp 527m 391mv calm 2am (night)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian*
A quick swipe of your off-hand weapon parries A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite aside easily.
A mighty gules lion's claw wounds A Shadowdemon Guardian.
Your chill maims A Shadowdemon Guardian!
Your freezing bite decimates A Shadowdemon Guardian!
A Shadowdemon Guardian has a few scratches.

<814hp 527m 391mv aggressive 2am (night)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian* co reck
You don't know any spells of that name.
A Shadowdemon Guardian has a few scratches.

<814hp 527m 391mv aggressive 2am (night)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian* reck

You parry A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite.
A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite injures you.
A mighty gules lion's claw wounds A Shadowdemon Guardian.
Your freezing bite devastates A Shadowdemon Guardian!
Your chill DISEMBOWELS A Shadowdemon Guardian!
Your blast wounds A Shadowdemon Guardian.
A Shadowdemon Guardian has a few scratches.

<799hp 527m 391mv aggressive 2am (night)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian* Your reckoning MUTILATES A Shadowdemon Guardian!
A Shadowdemon Guardian has a few scratches.

<799hp 527m 366mv aggressive 2am (night)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian*
A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite wounds you.
Your freezing bite mauls A Shadowdemon Guardian.
Your blast wounds A Shadowdemon Guardian.
Your freezing bite mauls A Shadowdemon Guardian.
Your blast injures A Shadowdemon Guardian.
A Shadowdemon Guardian has a few scratches.

<797hp 527m 366mv aggressive 2am (night)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian* reck

A mighty gules lion lets loose a bestial roar at A Shadowdemon Guardian.
A Shadowdemon Guardian looks shaken up.
A Shadowdemon Guardian has a few scratches.

<797hp 527m 366mv aggressive 2am (night)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian* The reckoning is at hand.
Your reckoning DISEMBOWELS A Shadowdemon Guardian!
A Shadowdemon Guardian has a few scratches.

<797hp 527m 341mv aggressive 2am (night)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian*
You parry A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite with a hasty swing from your off-hand weapon.
You parry A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite.
You dual parry A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite.
A mighty gules lion's claw wounds A Shadowdemon Guardian.
Your freezing bite decimates A Shadowdemon Guardian!
Your freezing bite mauls A Shadowdemon Guardian.
A Shadowdemon Guardian has a few scratches.

<803hp 527m 341mv aggressive 2am (night)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian* wrat

A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite wounds you.
You parry A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite with an easy flourish.
A mighty gules lion's claw wounds A Shadowdemon Guardian.
Your freezing bite mauls A Shadowdemon Guardian.
Your blast injures A Shadowdemon Guardian.
Your freezing bite mauls A Shadowdemon Guardian.
Your freezing bite decimates A Shadowdemon Guardian!
A Shadowdemon Guardian has some small wounds and bruises.

<804hp 527m 341mv aggressive 2am (night)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian* Your heavenly wrath *** DEMOLISHES *** A Shadowdemon Guardian!
A Shadowdemon Guardian has some small wounds and bruises.

<804hp 527m 341mv aggressive 2am (night)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian*
A Shadowdemon Guardian's acid blast injures you.
A Shadowdemon Guardian has some small wounds and bruises.

<788hp 527m 341mv aggressive 2am (night)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian*
You dual parry A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite.
A quick swipe of your off-hand weapon parries A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite aside easily.
A mighty gules lion's claw wounds A Shadowdemon Guardian.
Your freezing bite devastates A Shadowdemon Guardian!
A white silk cape becomes blazingly bright.
Your dispel undead scratches A Shadowdemon Guardian.
Your blast injures A Shadowdemon Guardian.
Your blast injures A Shadowdemon Guardian.
A Shadowdemon Guardian has some small wounds and bruises.

<802hp 527m 341mv aggressive 2am (night)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian* where
Players near you in Legion Fortress:
<PK> Cedowyl Entrance to the Mausoleum
<PK> Phahrdrah A Tainted Room
You parry A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite.
You parry A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite.
A mighty gules lion's claw wounds A Shadowdemon Guardian.
Your freezing bite mauls A Shadowdemon Guardian.
Your blast hits A Shadowdemon Guardian.
Your freezing bite decimates A Shadowdemon Guardian!
A Shadowdemon Guardian has some small wounds and bruises.

<815hp 527m 341mv aggressive 2am (night)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian* flee

Phahrdrah flies in.
A Shadowdemon Guardian snarls at Phahrdrah, then returns to its slumber.
A Shadowdemon Guardian has some small wounds and bruises.

<815hp 527m 341mv aggressive 2am (night)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian* You flee from combat!
A Deadend
| You are at an abrupt ending that radiates with an insurmountable
| evil which makes you shiver at the thought. A black brick
| wall stands unceremoniously in front of you. The musty cold
| air feels damp to the touch and prickly to the skin. Rats
*-*-@ | scurry about as several alters of foreign origin stand here.
| |
*-*-* |
| | |
*-*-* |
---------+

[Exits: west down]

<815hp 527m 340mv aggressive 2am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$
They aren't here.
Phahrdrah flies in.

<815hp 527m 340mv aggressive 2am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$
(UNPROTECTED) Phahrdrah yells 'Help! I am being attacked by Cedowyl!'
Your chill DISEMBOWELS Phahrdrah!
Your freezing bite MUTILATES Phahrdrah!
Phahrdrah's pestilence maims you!
Phahrdrah's pestilence decimates you!
Phahrdrah blocks your attack with his shield.
Your blast devastates Phahrdrah!
A white silk cape becomes blazingly bright.
Your dispel undead scratches Phahrdrah.
Your blast wounds Phahrdrah.
The Iron Fist of Law tightens.
You feel more precise.
Phahrdrah has some small wounds and bruises.

<755hp 527m 340mv aggressive 2am (night)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* murder $$

The clouds disappear.
The white aura around Phahrdrah fades.
Phahrdrah has some small wounds and bruises.

<762hp 534m 393mv aggressive 3am (night)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* wrat

Phahrdrah's pestilence devastates you!
Phahrdrah's pestilence MUTILATES you!
Your freezing bite DISMEMBERS Phahrdrah!
Your freezing bite MASSACRES Phahrdrah!
Phahrdrah has quite a few wounds.

<691hp 534m 393mv aggressive 3am (night)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* You do the best you can!
Phahrdrah has quite a few wounds.

<691hp 534m 393mv aggressive 3am (night)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* Your heavenly wrath MASSACRES Phahrdrah!
Phahrdrah looks very uncomfortable.
Phahrdrah has quite a few wounds.

<691hp 504m 393mv aggressive 3am (night)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah*
Phahrdrah has fled!
A sense of dread permeates the room.
You remain resolute against the visions.
You press on without fear.
Phahrdrah flies west.

<691hp 504m 393mv aggressive 3am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$
murder $$
west
murder $$
west
murder $$
They aren't here.

<691hp 504m 393mv aggressive 3am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* They aren't here.

<691hp 504m 393mv aggressive 3am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A Tainted Room
| Corpses hang unceremoniously in random fashion from the
| ceiling. Caked with blood, these corpses have only been
| recently skinned - the victims probably alive while the
| ritual was going on. The dark marble floor is stained with
*-@-+ | the dark red color of human blood - but none is seen upon
| | the floor itself. There must be a drainage system somewhere
*-*-* | ...but where? and to what purpose?
| | |
*-*-* |
---------+

[Exits: east west]
(INTRUDER) (OUTLAW) (Red Aura) Phahrdrah the Holy Shaman is here.

<691hp 504m 392mv aggressive 3am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* (UNPROTECTED) Phahrdrah yells 'Help! I am being attacked by Cedowyl!'
Your freezing bite MUTILATES Phahrdrah!
Phahrdrah has quite a few wounds.

<691hp 504m 392mv aggressive 3am (night)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* west
murder $$
murder $$
murder $$

Phahrdrah's pestilence devastates you!
Phahrdrah blocks your attack with his shield.
Phahrdrah's shield wobbles and barely deflects your blast.
Your freezing bite decimates Phahrdrah!
Phahrdrah has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

<660hp 504m 392mv aggressive 3am (night)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah*
Phahrdrah scans all around.
Phahrdrah has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

<660hp 504m 392mv aggressive 3am (night)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* wrat

Phahrdrah has fled!
A sense of dread permeates the room.
You remain resolute against the visions.
You press on without fear.
Phahrdrah flies east.

<660hp 504m 392mv aggressive 3am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* The Holylight
| You are caught in a blinding flash of light from the
| heavens above. Not sure if it is malicious or goodly,
| the one thing that is evident is that it is divine. The
| room is sparse except for a rather large silver alter
@-*-+| with an ankh at the very top. Within the center is a
| | smoking cauldron filled with components that are fetid
*-*-*| at best. The entire room is filled with this noisome
| || mist.
*-*-*|
---------+

[Exits: east south]

<660hp 504m 391mv aggressive 3am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* They aren't here.

<660hp 504m 391mv aggressive 3am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Bright lights reflect off the plain walls, blocking your progress.

<660hp 504m 391mv aggressive 3am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* They aren't here.

<660hp 504m 391mv aggressive 3am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$
They aren't here.

<660hp 504m 391mv aggressive 3am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$
They aren't here.

<660hp 504m 391mv aggressive 3am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
Commune the wrath spell on whom?

<660hp 504m 391mv aggressive 3am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$
They aren't here.

<660hp 504m 391mv aggressive 3am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* They aren't here.

<660hp 504m 391mv aggressive 3am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A Tainted Room
| Corpses hang unceremoniously in random fashion from the
| ceiling. Caked with blood, these corpses have only been
| recently skinned - the victims probably alive while the
| ritual was going on. The dark marble floor is stained with
*-@-+ | the dark red color of human blood - but none is seen upon
| | the floor itself. There must be a drainage system somewhere
*-*-* | ...but where? and to what purpose?
| | |
*-*-* |
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<660hp 504m 390mv aggressive 3am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* They aren't here.

<660hp 504m 390mv aggressive 3am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
The Holylight
| You are caught in a blinding flash of light from the
| heavens above. Not sure if it is malicious or goodly,
| the one thing that is evident is that it is divine. The
| room is sparse except for a rather large silver alter
@-*-+| with an ankh at the very top. Within the center is a
| | smoking cauldron filled with components that are fetid
*-*-*| at best. The entire room is filled with this noisome
| || mist.
*-*-*|
---------+

[Exits: east south]

<660hp 504m 389mv aggressive 3am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
Of Darkened Ivory
| You are caught in a ivory hall made with nothing but IVORY!
| A strange feeling creeps over you for a hall of this type
*-*-+| would make a grandiose impression - but it doesn't. More
| | careful inspection gives rise to a darkened taint in the
@-*-*| bright white ivory of the room. Statuettes stand disdainfully
| || on either side of you as the purple drapes hang lazily
*-*-*| to the side. This room has no light source and seems to
| | be magically lighted.
* |
---------+

[Exits: north east south]
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<660hp 504m 388mv aggressive 3am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
A Lacramose Temple
*-*-+| The eerie wail of a lost spirit fills the air as the
| | musty atmosphere causes you to cough violently. The red
*-*-*| drapery is covered with a very thick layer of grey dust.
| || The feeling in the air is meditative and quiet, almost
@-*-*| sad at what this temple is all about - even if people
| | aren't entirely sure why. A silver moon is drawn in the
* | background of the wall encased in a gold and ivory casing.
| | Spears are thrown in between the curves of the moon.
+-+-+-+-+| The symbol means nothing to you.
---------+

[Exits: north east]
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<660hp 504m 387mv aggressive 3am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$
They aren't here.

<660hp 504m 387mv aggressive 3am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
murder $$
A Lacramose Temple
*-*-+ | The eerie wail of a lost spirit fills the air as the musty
| | atmosphere causes you to cough violently. The red drapery
*-*-* | is covered with a very thick layer of grey dust. The feeling
| | | in the air is meditative and quiet, almost sad at what
*-@-* | this temple is all about - even if people aren't entirely
| | sure why. A silver moon is drawn in the background of
* | the wall encased in a gold and ivory casing. Spears and
| | thrown in between the curves of the moon. The symbol means
+-+-+-+ | nothing to you.
---------+

[Exits: east south west]
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<660hp 504m 386mv aggressive 3am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
murder $$
They aren't here.

<660hp 504m 386mv aggressive 3am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A Lacramose Temple
*-*-+ | The eerie wail of a lost spirit fills the air as the musty
| | atmosphere causes you to cough violently. The red drapery
*-*-* | is covered with a very thick layer of grey dust. The feeling
| | | in the air is meditative and quiet, almost sad at what this
*-*-@ | temple is all about - even if people aren't entirely sure
| | why. A silver moon is drawn in the background of the wall
* | encased in a gold and ivory casing. Spears are thrown in
| | between the curves of the moon. The symbol means nothing
+-+-+ | to you.
---------+

[Exits: north west]

<660hp 504m 385mv aggressive 3am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* They aren't here.

<660hp 504m 385mv aggressive 3am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Of Darkened Gemstones
| A bright room full of Gems and other magical trinkets is here.
| There are so many you have barely enough room to walk around
*-*-+ | the room. You can make out faint green carpeting and purple
| | drapes from behind mounds and mounds of shiny crystals. Diamond
*-*-@ | studded pillars stand majestically from behind it all as the
| | | room is filled with scintillating lights from the reflective
*-*-* | hue of the gems.
| |
* |
---------+

[Exits: south west]
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<660hp 504m 384mv aggressive 3am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
Of Darkened Gold
| A bright gold room stands before you. The brick walls are
| laid with the finest gold bricks the eye can ever see. A
*-*-+ | strange feeling creeps over you for a hall of this type
| | would give a grandiose feeling - not one of sorrow and menace.
*-@-* | A rather large dragon made of an unknown substance stands
| | | in the middle of the room glaring at you angrily. It seems
*-*-* | you have outlived your stay here and should get going. The
| | floor is made of a whiny white marble with purple swirls.
* |
---------+

[Exits: east west]
An intricately carved statue of a black dragon is here, demanding notice.

<660hp 504m 383mv aggressive 3am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
Of Darkened Ivory
| You are caught in a ivory hall made with nothing but IVORY!
| A strange feeling creeps over you for a hall of this type
*-*-+| would make a grandiose impression - but it doesn't. More
| | careful inspection gives rise to a darkened taint in the
@-*-*| bright white ivory of the room. Statuettes stand disdainfully
| || on either side of you as the purple drapes hang lazily
*-*-*| to the side. This room has no light source and seems to
| | be magically lighted.
* |
---------+

[Exits: north east south]
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<660hp 504m 382mv aggressive 3am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
A Lacramose Temple
*-*-+| The eerie wail of a lost spirit fills the air as the
| | musty atmosphere causes you to cough violently. The red
*-*-*| drapery is covered with a very thick layer of grey dust.
| || The feeling in the air is meditative and quiet, almost
@-*-*| sad at what this temple is all about - even if people
| | aren't entirely sure why. A silver moon is drawn in the
* | background of the wall encased in a gold and ivory casing.
| | Spears are thrown in between the curves of the moon.
+-+-+-+-+| The symbol means nothing to you.
---------+

[Exits: north east]
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<660hp 504m 381mv aggressive 3am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
A Lacramose Temple
*-*-+ | The eerie wail of a lost spirit fills the air as the musty
| | atmosphere causes you to cough violently. The red drapery
*-*-* | is covered with a very thick layer of grey dust. The feeling
| | | in the air is meditative and quiet, almost sad at what
*-@-* | this temple is all about - even if people aren't entirely
| | sure why. A silver moon is drawn in the background of
* | the wall encased in a gold and ivory casing. Spears and
| | thrown in between the curves of the moon. The symbol means
+-+-+-+ | nothing to you.
---------+

[Exits: east south west]
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<660hp 504m 380mv aggressive 3am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
south
Entrance of a Lacramose Temple
*-*-* | The eerie wail of a lost spirit fills the air as the musty
| | | atmosphere causes you to cough violently. The red drapery
*-*-* | is covered with a very thick layer of grey dust. The feeling
| | in the air is meditative and quiet, almost sad at what
@ | this temple is all about - even if people aren't entirely
| | sure why. A silver moon is drawn in the background of the
+-+-+-+ | wall encased in a gold and ivory casing. Spears are thrown
| | in between the curves of the moon. The symbol means nothing
* | to you.
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<660hp 504m 379mv aggressive 3am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* where
Larken Road
*-*-* | This seems to be the more residential area of the city.
| | However, it seems very quiet and deserted. Domestic pets
* | run freely about causing much noise and commotion. Fruit
| | vendors line either side of the street trying to make a
+-+-@-+ | sale.
| |
* |
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east west]
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<660hp 504m 378mv aggressive 3am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Players near you in Darkhaven:
<PK> Cedowyl Larken Road
<PK> Phahrdrah Above a Catacomb

<660hp 504m 378mv aggressive 3am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
Larken Road
+ *-*-*| This seems to be the more residential area of the city. However,
| | | it seems very quiet and deserted. Domestic pets run freely about
+ * | causing much noise and commotion. Fruit vendors line either
| | | side of the street trying to make a sale.
+-+-@-+-+|
| ||
+-*-* *|
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: east west]
(Red Aura) A Darkhaven guard stalks the area.
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<660hp 504m 377mv aggressive 3am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
where $$
Larken Road
+ *-*| This seems to be the more residential area of the city. However,
| || it seems very quiet and deserted. Domestic pets run freely
+ *| about causing much noise and commotion. Fruit vendors line
| || either side of the street trying to make a sale.
+-+-@-+-+|
| |
+-*-* |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<660hp 504m 376mv aggressive 3am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* <PK> Phahrdrah A Deadend

<660hp 504m 376mv aggressive 3am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
Larken Road
+ *-*-*| This seems to be the more residential area of the city. However,
| | | it seems very quiet and deserted. Domestic pets run freely about
+ * | causing much noise and commotion. Fruit vendors line either
| | | side of the street trying to make a sale.
+-+-@-+-+|
| ||
+-*-* *|
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: east west]
(Red Aura) A Darkhaven guard stalks the area.
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<660hp 504m 375mv aggressive 3am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
Larken Road
*-*-* | This seems to be the more residential area of the city.
| | However, it seems very quiet and deserted. Domestic pets
* | run freely about causing much noise and commotion. Fruit
| | vendors line either side of the street trying to make a
+-+-@-+ | sale.
| |
* |
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east west]
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<660hp 504m 374mv aggressive 3am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
north
Entrance of a Lacramose Temple
*-*-* | The eerie wail of a lost spirit fills the air as the musty
| | | atmosphere causes you to cough violently. The red drapery
*-*-* | is covered with a very thick layer of grey dust. The feeling
| | in the air is meditative and quiet, almost sad at what
@ | this temple is all about - even if people aren't entirely
| | sure why. A silver moon is drawn in the background of the
+-+-+-+ | wall encased in a gold and ivory casing. Spears are thrown
| | in between the curves of the moon. The symbol means nothing
* | to you.
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<660hp 504m 373mv aggressive 3am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A Lacramose Temple
*-*-+ | The eerie wail of a lost spirit fills the air as the musty
| | atmosphere causes you to cough violently. The red drapery
*-*-* | is covered with a very thick layer of grey dust. The feeling
| | | in the air is meditative and quiet, almost sad at what
*-@-* | this temple is all about - even if people aren't entirely
| | sure why. A silver moon is drawn in the background of
* | the wall encased in a gold and ivory casing. Spears and
| | thrown in between the curves of the moon. The symbol means
+-+-+-+ | nothing to you.
---------+

[Exits: east south west]
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<660hp 504m 372mv aggressive 3am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A Lacramose Temple
*-*-+| The eerie wail of a lost spirit fills the air as the
| | musty atmosphere causes you to cough violently. The red
*-*-*| drapery is covered with a very thick layer of grey dust.
| || The feeling in the air is meditative and quiet, almost
@-*-*| sad at what this temple is all about - even if people
| | aren't entirely sure why. A silver moon is drawn in the
* | background of the wall encased in a gold and ivory casing.
| | Spears are thrown in between the curves of the moon.
+-+-+-+-+| The symbol means nothing to you.
---------+

[Exits: north east]
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<660hp 504m 371mv aggressive 3am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
north
Of Darkened Ivory
| You are caught in a ivory hall made with nothing but IVORY!
| A strange feeling creeps over you for a hall of this type
*-*-+| would make a grandiose impression - but it doesn't. More
| | careful inspection gives rise to a darkened taint in the
@-*-*| bright white ivory of the room. Statuettes stand disdainfully
| || on either side of you as the purple drapes hang lazily
*-*-*| to the side. This room has no light source and seems to
| | be magically lighted.
* |
---------+

[Exits: north east south]
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<660hp 504m 370mv aggressive 3am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* The Holylight
| You are caught in a blinding flash of light from the
| heavens above. Not sure if it is malicious or goodly,
| the one thing that is evident is that it is divine. The
| room is sparse except for a rather large silver alter
@-*-+| with an ankh at the very top. Within the center is a
| | smoking cauldron filled with components that are fetid
*-*-*| at best. The entire room is filled with this noisome
| || mist.
*-*-*|
---------+

[Exits: east south]

<660hp 504m 369mv aggressive 3am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
A Tainted Room
| Corpses hang unceremoniously in random fashion from the
| ceiling. Caked with blood, these corpses have only been
| recently skinned - the victims probably alive while the
| ritual was going on. The dark marble floor is stained with
*-@-+ | the dark red color of human blood - but none is seen upon
| | the floor itself. There must be a drainage system somewhere
*-*-* | ...but where? and to what purpose?
| | |
*-*-* |
---------+

[Exits: east west]
(INTRUDER) (OUTLAW) (Red Aura) Phahrdrah the Holy Shaman is here.

<660hp 504m 368mv aggressive 3am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
A Deadend
| You are at an abrupt ending that radiates with an insurmountable
| evil which makes you shiver at the thought. A black brick
| wall stands unceremoniously in front of you. The musty cold
| air feels damp to the touch and prickly to the skin. Rats
*-*-@ | scurry about as several alters of foreign origin stand here.
| |
*-*-* |
| | |
*-*-* |
---------+

[Exits: west down]

<673hp 522m 398mv aggressive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
murder $$
A Tainted Room
| Corpses hang unceremoniously in random fashion from the
| ceiling. Caked with blood, these corpses have only been
| recently skinned - the victims probably alive while the
| ritual was going on. The dark marble floor is stained with
*-@-+ | the dark red color of human blood - but none is seen upon
| | the floor itself. There must be a drainage system somewhere
*-*-* | ...but where? and to what purpose?
| | |
*-*-* |
---------+

[Exits: east west]
(INTRUDER) (OUTLAW) (Red Aura) Phahrdrah the Holy Shaman is here.

<673hp 522m 397mv aggressive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$
(UNPROTECTED) Phahrdrah yells 'Help! I am being attacked by Cedowyl!'
Phahrdrah's shield wobbles and barely deflects your freezing bite.
Your blast devastates Phahrdrah!
Your blast decimates Phahrdrah!
Phahrdrah has quite a few wounds.

<673hp 522m 397mv aggressive 4am (night)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah*
Phahrdrah's pestilence decimates you!
Your freezing bite devastates Phahrdrah!
Your freezing bite devastates Phahrdrah!
Your freezing bite maims Phahrdrah!
Phahrdrah has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

<645hp 522m 397mv aggressive 4am (night)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* co wrath

Phahrdrah has fled!
A sense of dread permeates the room.
You remain resolute against the visions.
You press on without fear.
Phahrdrah flies west.

<645hp 522m 397mv aggressive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* They aren't here.

<645hp 522m 397mv aggressive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Commune the wrath spell on whom?

<645hp 522m 397mv aggressive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
The Holylight
| You are caught in a blinding flash of light from the
| heavens above. Not sure if it is malicious or goodly,
| the one thing that is evident is that it is divine. The
| room is sparse except for a rather large silver alter
@-*-+| with an ankh at the very top. Within the center is a
| | smoking cauldron filled with components that are fetid
*-*-*| at best. The entire room is filled with this noisome
| || mist.
*-*-*|
---------+

[Exits: east south]
(INTRUDER) (OUTLAW) (Red Aura) Phahrdrah the Holy Shaman is here.
You yell 'Help! I am being attacked by Phahrdrah!'
Phahrdrah's pestilence devastates you!
Phahrdrah's pestilence misses you.
Phahrdrah has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

<616hp 522m 396mv aggressive 4am (night)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* murder $$
You do the best you can!
Phahrdrah has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

<616hp 522m 396mv aggressive 4am (night)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* co wrath
Your heavenly wrath DISMEMBERS Phahrdrah!
Phahrdrah has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

<616hp 492m 396mv aggressive 4am (night)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah*
Phahrdrah's pestilence maims you!
Your freezing bite mauls Phahrdrah.
Your freezing bite maims Phahrdrah!
Your freezing bite devastates Phahrdrah!
Phahrdrah looks pretty hurt.

<582hp 492m 396mv aggressive 4am (night)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah*
Phahrdrah has fled!
A sense of dread permeates the room.
You remain resolute against the visions.
You press on without fear.
Phahrdrah flies south.

<582hp 492m 396mv aggressive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
murder $$
Of Darkened Ivory
| You are caught in a ivory hall made with nothing but IVORY!
| A strange feeling creeps over you for a hall of this type
*-*-+| would make a grandiose impression - but it doesn't. More
| | careful inspection gives rise to a darkened taint in the
@-*-*| bright white ivory of the room. Statuettes stand disdainfully
| || on either side of you as the purple drapes hang lazily
*-*-*| to the side. This room has no light source and seems to
| | be magically lighted.
* |
---------+

[Exits: north east south]
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<582hp 492m 395mv aggressive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* They aren't here.

<582hp 492m 395mv aggressive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
A Lacramose Temple
*-*-+| The eerie wail of a lost spirit fills the air as the
| | musty atmosphere causes you to cough violently. The red
*-*-*| drapery is covered with a very thick layer of grey dust.
| || The feeling in the air is meditative and quiet, almost
@-*-*| sad at what this temple is all about - even if people
| | aren't entirely sure why. A silver moon is drawn in the
* | background of the wall encased in a gold and ivory casing.
| | Spears are thrown in between the curves of the moon.
+-+-+-+-+| The symbol means nothing to you.
---------+

[Exits: north east]
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<582hp 492m 394mv aggressive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* where $$
<PK> Phahrdrah Entrance of a Lacramose Temple

<582hp 492m 394mv aggressive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
east
A silver moon encased in gold and ivory embedded in the wall blocks your path.

<582hp 492m 394mv aggressive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A Lacramose Temple
*-*-+ | The eerie wail of a lost spirit fills the air as the musty
| | atmosphere causes you to cough violently. The red drapery
*-*-* | is covered with a very thick layer of grey dust. The feeling
| | | in the air is meditative and quiet, almost sad at what
*-@-* | this temple is all about - even if people aren't entirely
| | sure why. A silver moon is drawn in the background of
* | the wall encased in a gold and ivory casing. Spears and
| | thrown in between the curves of the moon. The symbol means
+-+-+-+ | nothing to you.
---------+

[Exits: east south west]
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<582hp 492m 393mv aggressive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* where $$
<PK> Phahrdrah Larken Road

<582hp 492m 393mv aggressive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$
They aren't here.

<582hp 492m 393mv aggressive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
Entrance of a Lacramose Temple
*-*-* | The eerie wail of a lost spirit fills the air as the musty
| | | atmosphere causes you to cough violently. The red drapery
*-*-* | is covered with a very thick layer of grey dust. The feeling
| | in the air is meditative and quiet, almost sad at what
@ | this temple is all about - even if people aren't entirely
| | sure why. A silver moon is drawn in the background of the
+-+-+-+ | wall encased in a gold and ivory casing. Spears are thrown
| | in between the curves of the moon. The symbol means nothing
* | to you.
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<582hp 492m 392mv aggressive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
Larken Road
*-*-* | This seems to be the more residential area of the city.
| | However, it seems very quiet and deserted. Domestic pets
* | run freely about causing much noise and commotion. Fruit
| | vendors line either side of the street trying to make a
+-+-@-+ | sale.
| |
* |
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east west]
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<582hp 492m 391mv aggressive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
Larken Road
+ *-*-*| This seems to be the more residential area of the city. However,
| | | it seems very quiet and deserted. Domestic pets run freely about
+ * | causing much noise and commotion. Fruit vendors line either
| | | side of the street trying to make a sale.
+-+-@-+-+|
| ||
+-*-* *|
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: east west]
(Red Aura) A Darkhaven guard stalks the area.
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<582hp 492m 390mv aggressive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* where $$
west
<PK> Phahrdrah A large alley

<582hp 492m 390mv aggressive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Larken Road
+ *-*| This seems to be the more residential area of the city. However,
| || it seems very quiet and deserted. Domestic pets run freely
+ *| about causing much noise and commotion. Fruit vendors line
| || either side of the street trying to make a sale.
+-+-@-+-+|
| |
+-*-* |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<582hp 492m 389mv aggressive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
Coral Way
+ | Specialty stores are all around you selling fishing accessories,
| | rain jackets, etc. Store owners call out to you as you walk
S + | past and glance at them. Skanky looking prostitutes look
| | | your way - hoping to gain some business.
+-+-@-+-+|
| |
+-*-*|
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]

<582hp 492m 388mv aggressive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
Larken Road
+ | This seems to be the more residential area of the city.
| | However, it seems very quiet and deserted. Domestic pets
S + | run freely about causing much noise and commotion. Fruit
| | | vendors line either side of the street trying to make
+-+-@-+-+| a sale.
| | |
* +-*|
| | |
* + |
---------+

[Exits: east west]
(White Aura) (Red Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<582hp 492m 387mv aggressive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$
They aren't here.

<582hp 492m 387mv aggressive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* where $$
west
<PK> Phahrdrah Entrance to the Urchin Inn

<582hp 492m 387mv aggressive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Larken Road
+| This seems to be the more residential area of the city.
|| However, it seems very quiet and deserted. Domestic
S +| pets run freely about causing much noise and commotion.
| || Fruit vendors line either side of the street trying to
+-@-+-+| make a sale.
| ||
* +|
| ||
*-* +|
---------+

[Exits: north east west]
(Red Aura) A Darkhaven guard stalks the area.
(Red Aura) An assassin is here skulking about.
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<582hp 492m 386mv aggressive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
where $$
Larken Road
| This seems to be the more residential area of the city. However,
| it seems very quiet and deserted. Domestic pets run freely
S | about causing much noise and commotion. Fruit vendors line
| | either side of the street trying to make a sale.
+ @-+-+|
| | |
+ * |
| | |
+-*-* |
---------+

[Exits: east south]

<582hp 492m 385mv aggressive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
<PK> Phahrdrah A long hallway

<582hp 492m 385mv aggressive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
Assorted fruit vendors park their carts here, blocking your path.

<582hp 492m 385mv aggressive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
A large alley
S | This alley is rather large. It was probably a street of the
| | city some time in the past. Old, crumbled buildings are
+ +-+-+| on either side of you. Even though deserted, this alleyway
| | | is extremely well lighted. Several stray cats and dogs run
+ @ | about - looking in garbage cans for a possible meal.
| | |
+-*-* |
| |
+-+-+ |
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<582hp 492m 384mv aggressive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A large alley
+ +-+-+| This alley is rather large. It was probably a street of the
| | | city some time in the past. Old, crumbled buildings are
+ * | on either side of you. Even though deserted, this alleyway
| | | is extremely well lighted. Several stray cats and dogs run
+-*-@ | about - looking in garbage cans for a possible meal.
| |
+-+-+-+ |
| | | |
+ S + |
---------+

[Exits: north west]

<582hp 492m 383mv aggressive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A large alley
*-+ +-+| This alley is rather large. It was probably a street
| | | of the city some time in the past. Old, crumbled buildings
+-+ * | are on either side of you. Even though deserted, this
| | | | alleyway is extremely well lighted. Several stray cats
* +-@-* *| and dogs run about - looking in garbage cans for a possible
| || meal.
*-+-+-+-+|
| | | |
*-+ S +-*|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.

<582hp 492m 382mv aggressive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
north
Wyvern Road
*-*-+ +| Many adventurers pass through here. Rangers, mages and
| | || warriors all roam the city streets as if they were in
* +-+ *| search of something. The buildings around you are light
| | || grey in color - matching the color of the brick on which
* @-*-*| you stand. An ancient feeling is in the air.
| |
T-*-+-+-+|
| | ||
*-*-+ S +|
---------+

[Exits: north east south]

<582hp 492m 381mv aggressive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Wyvern Road
* | Many adventurers pass through here. Rangers, mages and
| | warriors all roam the city streets as if they were in
*-*-+ +| search of something. The buildings around you are light
| | || grey in color - matching the color of the brick on which
* +-@ *| you stand. An ancient feeling is in the air.
| | ||
* +-*-*|
| |
T-*-+-+-+|
---------+

[Exits: north south west]

<582hp 492m 380mv aggressive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Wyvern Road
| Many adventurers pass through here. Rangers, mages and
| warriors all roam the city streets as if they were in
* | search of something. The buildings around you are light
| | grey in color - matching the color of the brick on which
*-*-@ +| you stand. An ancient feeling is in the air.
| | ||
* +-+ *|
| | ||
* +-*-*|
---------+

[Exits: south west]

<582hp 492m 379mv aggressive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
Entrance to the Urchin Inn
| The floor is covered with a dull greenish-grey rug which
| is covered with muddy boot prints in several places.
* | The noise is apparent from even the outside of the inn.
| | People are constantly walking in and out of here. From
*-@-+ | the distance you can see the faint glow of a crackling
| | | fireplace deep in the heart of the inn. Tables are scattered
* +-+ | about filled with food and drink for all. It is a very
| | | merry setting - unlike the atmosphere of the rest of
* +-*| the city.
---------+

[Exits: east west]
(Red Aura) A sneaky thief is here, stealing your gold purse.

<582hp 492m 378mv aggressive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
In the midst of tables and chairs
| The savory aroma of cooked beef roast and spiced potatoes
| fills the air which makes your mouth drool. The loud
* | murmurs are incessant and a few drunken laughter pierces
| | the air. Pitchers of ale are seen at virtually every
@-*-+| table as barmaids and waitresses go from table to table
| || serving at the customer's demand. Heavily armed warriors
* +-+| to ordinary citizens flock the inn to eat and be merry.
| ||
* +|
---------+

[Exits: north east south]
A young woman gives the guests their food.

<582hp 492m 377mv aggressive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Before the fireplace
| A couple tables and chairs lie in the center of this
| room. The nearby fire crackles and flares vibrantly
| giving light and warmth to the windy outdoors. Up on
| the mantle are several deer heads as hunting trophies
@ | surrounding a large wooden clock which chimes on the
| | hour, every hour. The atmosphere is calm and warm here
*-*-+| lacking in the business-like bustle that is a part of
| || every inn.
* +-+|
---------+

[Exits: (north) south]

<582hp 492m 376mv aggressive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$
They aren't here.

<582hp 492m 376mv aggressive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* op n
You open the door north of you.

<582hp 492m 376mv aggressive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
north
north
murder $$
In the midst of tables and chairs
* | The savory aroma of cooked beef roast and spiced potatoes
| | fills the air which makes your mouth drool. The loud
* | murmurs are incessant and a few drunken laughter pierces
| | the air. Pitchers of ale are seen at virtually every
@-*-+| table as barmaids and waitresses go from table to table
| || serving at the customer's demand. Heavily armed warriors
* +-+| to ordinary citizens flock the inn to eat and be merry.
| ||
* +|
---------+

[Exits: north east south]
A young woman gives the guests their food.

<582hp 492m 375mv aggressive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Before the fireplace
* | A couple tables and chairs lie in the center of this
| | room. The nearby fire crackles and flares vibrantly
* | giving light and warmth to the windy outdoors. Up on
| | the mantle are several deer heads as hunting trophies
@ | surrounding a large wooden clock which chimes on the
| | hour, every hour. The atmosphere is calm and warm here
*-*-+| lacking in the business-like bustle that is a part of
| || every inn.
* +-+|
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<582hp 492m 374mv aggressive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* where $$
A long hallway
| You are in a soundless hallway almost void of all people.
| Torches line the walls providing light in an otherwise
* | very dark hallway. A red patterned rug lies on the ground
| | as you hear the scrapes of your boots against the floor.
@ | To the south lies the glow of a fireplace while you see
| | a stairwell to the north.
* |
| |
*-*-+|
---------+

[Exits: north south]
(INTRUDER) (OUTLAW) (Red Aura) Phahrdrah the Holy Shaman is here.

<582hp 492m 373mv aggressive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
(UNPROTECTED) Phahrdrah yells 'Help! I am being attacked by Cedowyl!'
Phahrdrah blocks your attack with his shield.
Your blast devastates Phahrdrah!
A white silk cape becomes blazingly bright.
Your dispel undead scratches Phahrdrah.
Your freezing bite maims Phahrdrah!
Phahrdrah has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

<582hp 492m 373mv aggressive 4am (night)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* murder $$
co wrath

Phahrdrah narrows his eyes.
You feel a brief tingling sensation.
Phahrdrah has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

<590hp 503m 399mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah*
Phahrdrah's pestilence maims you!
Your freezing bite devastates Phahrdrah!
Your freezing bite devastates Phahrdrah!
Phahrdrah looks pretty hurt.

<555hp 503m 399mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* You break your objective tracking.
<PK> Phahrdrah A long hallway
Phahrdrah looks pretty hurt.

<555hp 503m 399mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* No way! You are still fighting!
Phahrdrah looks pretty hurt.

<555hp 503m 399mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* You do the best you can!
Phahrdrah looks pretty hurt.

<555hp 503m 399mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* Your heavenly wrath decimates Phahrdrah!
You fail to curse Phahrdrah.
Phahrdrah looks pretty hurt.

<555hp 473m 399mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah*
Phahrdrah has fled!
A sense of dread permeates the room.
You remain resolute against the visions.
You press on without fear.
Phahrdrah flies north.

<555hp 473m 399mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* strike

Phahrdrah flies in.

<555hp 473m 399mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none*
Phahrdrah flies south.

<555hp 473m 399mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$
murder $$
south
murder $$
You aren't fighting anyone.

<555hp 473m 399mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* They aren't here.

<555hp 473m 399mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* They aren't here.

<555hp 473m 399mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Before the fireplace
* | A couple tables and chairs lie in the center of this
| | room. The nearby fire crackles and flares vibrantly
* | giving light and warmth to the windy outdoors. Up on
| | the mantle are several deer heads as hunting trophies
@ | surrounding a large wooden clock which chimes on the
| | hour, every hour. The atmosphere is calm and warm here
*-*-+| lacking in the business-like bustle that is a part of
| || every inn.
* +-+|
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<555hp 473m 398mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* They aren't here.

<555hp 473m 398mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
where $$
In the midst of tables and chairs
* | The savory aroma of cooked beef roast and spiced potatoes
| | fills the air which makes your mouth drool. The loud
* | murmurs are incessant and a few drunken laughter pierces
| | the air. Pitchers of ale are seen at virtually every
@-*-+| table as barmaids and waitresses go from table to table
| || serving at the customer's demand. Heavily armed warriors
* +-+| to ordinary citizens flock the inn to eat and be merry.
| ||
* +|
---------+

[Exits: north east south]
A young woman gives the guests their food.

<555hp 473m 397mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
<PK> Phahrdrah Wyvern Road

<555hp 473m 397mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
A waiting room
* | The floor is made of a very grainy type of wood. Puddles
| | of water and mud splotch the wooden surface as hats and
*-*-+| cloaks are thrown carelessly about the hat rack and plush
| || couches. A small table is here with a list of vacancies
@ +-+| on it. People wait for their room assignments here. The
| || roar of activity can be heard in the near distance as
* +| you feel antsy to get moving.
||
+|
---------+

[Exits: north]

<555hp 473m 396mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Several hat and coatracks block your way, each covered with damp clothing.

<555hp 473m 396mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* where $$
north
<PK> Phahrdrah A large alley

<555hp 473m 396mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
In the midst of tables and chairs
* | The savory aroma of cooked beef roast and spiced potatoes
| | fills the air which makes your mouth drool. The loud
* | murmurs are incessant and a few drunken laughter pierces
| | the air. Pitchers of ale are seen at virtually every
@-*-+| table as barmaids and waitresses go from table to table
| || serving at the customer's demand. Heavily armed warriors
* +-+| to ordinary citizens flock the inn to eat and be merry.
| ||
* +|
---------+

[Exits: north east south]
A young woman gives the guests their food.

<555hp 473m 395mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
Before the fireplace
* | A couple tables and chairs lie in the center of this
| | room. The nearby fire crackles and flares vibrantly
* | giving light and warmth to the windy outdoors. Up on
| | the mantle are several deer heads as hunting trophies
@ | surrounding a large wooden clock which chimes on the
| | hour, every hour. The atmosphere is calm and warm here
*-*-+| lacking in the business-like bustle that is a part of
| || every inn.
* +-+|
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<555hp 473m 394mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
where $$
The roughly constructed outer wall of this room prevents your passage.

<555hp 473m 394mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* The roughly constructed outer wall of this room prevents your passage.

<555hp 473m 394mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
<PK> Phahrdrah Coral Way

<555hp 473m 394mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* In the midst of tables and chairs
* | The savory aroma of cooked beef roast and spiced potatoes
| | fills the air which makes your mouth drool. The loud
* | murmurs are incessant and a few drunken laughter pierces
| | the air. Pitchers of ale are seen at virtually every
@-*-+| table as barmaids and waitresses go from table to table
| || serving at the customer's demand. Heavily armed warriors
* +-+| to ordinary citizens flock the inn to eat and be merry.
| ||
* +|
---------+

[Exits: north east south]
A young woman gives the guests their food.

<555hp 473m 393mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
Entrance to the Urchin Inn
* | The floor is covered with a dull greenish-grey rug which
| | is covered with muddy boot prints in several places.
* | The noise is apparent from even the outside of the inn.
| | People are constantly walking in and out of here. From
*-@-+ | the distance you can see the faint glow of a crackling
| | | fireplace deep in the heart of the inn. Tables are scattered
* +-+ | about filled with food and drink for all. It is a very
| | | merry setting - unlike the atmosphere of the rest of
* +-*| the city.
---------+

[Exits: east west]
(Red Aura) A sneaky thief is here, stealing your gold purse.

<555hp 473m 392mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
Wyvern Road
* | Many adventurers pass through here. Rangers, mages and
| | warriors all roam the city streets as if they were in
* | search of something. The buildings around you are light
| | grey in color - matching the color of the brick on which
*-*-@ +| you stand. An ancient feeling is in the air.
| | ||
* +-+ *|
| | ||
* +-*-*|
---------+

[Exits: south west]

<555hp 473m 391mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
where $$
south
Wyvern Road
* | Many adventurers pass through here. Rangers, mages and
| | warriors all roam the city streets as if they were in
*-*-+ +| search of something. The buildings around you are light
| | || grey in color - matching the color of the brick on which
* +-@ *| you stand. An ancient feeling is in the air.
| | ||
* +-*-*|
| |
T-*-+-+-+|
---------+

[Exits: north south west]

<555hp 473m 390mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* <PK> Phahrdrah Bay Side Road

<555hp 473m 390mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Wyvern Road
*-*-+ +| Many adventurers pass through here. Rangers, mages and
| | || warriors all roam the city streets as if they were in
* +-+ *| search of something. The buildings around you are light
| | || grey in color - matching the color of the brick on which
* @-*-*| you stand. An ancient feeling is in the air.
| |
T-*-+-+-+|
| | ||
*-*-+ S +|
---------+

[Exits: north east south]

<555hp 473m 389mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
Town Square
+-+ *| The bustle of people and business is apparent here. People
| | || have gathered here for social events and business transactions.
* +-*-*| The brick is elegantly designed into a colorful hexagonal
| | pattern which surrounds a statue of a weird, almost sinister
T-*-@-+-+| looking creature. A few birds fly about looking for a possible
| | || snack dropped carelessly upon the ground.
*-*-+ S +|
| | |
* S-+ |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
(Red Aura) A sneaky thief is here, stealing your gold purse.

<555hp 473m 388mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
Flourantine Way
+-*-*| This road runs off from Misty Way. The air here is fresher
| | and cleaner. The mist is almost completely gone, though
T-*-+-+-+| the dark fog is constantly hanging within. To the north
| | || is a series of buildings and to the south is an area
*-*-@ S +| that is extremely dark.
| | |
* S-+ |
| |
+-*-*|
---------+

[Exits: north south west]

<555hp 473m 387mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Town Square
+-+ *| The bustle of people and business is apparent here. People
| | || have gathered here for social events and business transactions.
* +-*-*| The brick is elegantly designed into a colorful hexagonal
| | pattern which surrounds a statue of a weird, almost sinister
T-*-@-+-+| looking creature. A few birds fly about looking for a possible
| | || snack dropped carelessly upon the ground.
*-*-+ S +|
| | |
* S-+ |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
(Red Aura) A sneaky thief is here, stealing your gold purse.

<555hp 473m 386mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
where $$
Dravanoth Way
+-+ * | This street was created of the finest brick. Very regal
| | | | looking compared to that of the other streets. Some
* +-*-* *| sort of public hall lies to the near west and to the
| || distant east you see a plain looking fountain. The buildings
*-+-@-+-+| here are tall and narrow. Citizens look out from their
| | | | homes through the window - they look very scared. Despite
*-+ S +-*| the regal outlook of things here, poverty is distinctly
| || present.
S-+ +-*|
---------+

[Exits: east south west]
(Red Aura) A Darkhaven guard stalks the area.

<555hp 473m 385mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
<PK> Phahrdrah Back Room of the Pawn Shop

<555hp 473m 385mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Dravanoth Way
+ * | This street was created of the finest brick. Very regal
| | | looking compared to that of the other streets. Some sort
+-*-* * +| of public hall lies to the near west and to the distant
| | || east you see a plain looking fountain. The buildings here
+-+-@-+-+| are tall and narrow. Citizens look out from their homes
| | | | through the window - they look very scared. Despite the
+ S +-* | regal outlook of things here, poverty is distinctly present.
| | |
+ +-* |
---------+

[Exits: east south west]

<555hp 473m 384mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
Joker's Wild
+-*-* * +| Different people of all kinds come here to try their luck at
| | || gambling. Though most come here with a bundle of gold, they
+-+-+-+-+| usually walk away broke. Large stone pillars stand tall at the
| | | | entrance of the casino - each with a griffon engraved at the
+ S @-* | middle of it. The roar of business and talking can be heard within
| | | which makes you antsy to get inside and join the crowd. A teller
+ +-* | is here whom converts your gold into gambling chips.
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north east]

<555hp 473m 383mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Dravanoth Way
+ * | This street was created of the finest brick. Very regal
| | | looking compared to that of the other streets. Some sort
+-*-* * +| of public hall lies to the near west and to the distant
| | || east you see a plain looking fountain. The buildings here
+-+-@-+-+| are tall and narrow. Citizens look out from their homes
| | | | through the window - they look very scared. Despite the
+ S +-* | regal outlook of things here, poverty is distinctly present.
| | |
+ +-* |
---------+

[Exits: east south west]

<555hp 473m 382mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
east
Dravanoth Way
+| This street was created of the finest brick. Very regal
|| looking compared to that of the other streets. Some
* + +| sort of public hall lies to the near west and to the
| | || distant east you see a plain looking fountain. The buildings
+-+-@-+-+| here are tall and narrow. Citizens look out from their
| | || homes through the window - they look very scared. Despite
S +-* +| the regal outlook of things here, poverty is distinctly
| || present.
+-* +|
---------+

[Exits: north east west]

<555hp 473m 381mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Dravanoth Way
+-*| This street was created of the finest brick. Very regal
| | looking compared to that of the other streets. Some
* + + | sort of public hall lies to the near west and to the
| | | | distant east you see a plain looking fountain. The buildings
+-+-@-+ | here are tall and narrow. Citizens look out from their
| | | homes through the window - they look very scared. Despite
+-* + | the regal outlook of things here, poverty is distinctly
| | | present.
+-* +-+|
---------+

[Exits: north east west]
A broken fruit cart is here, filled with rotting fruit.

<555hp 473m 380mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$
east
They aren't here.

<555hp 473m 380mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$
Dravanoth Way
+-*-*| This street was created of the finest brick. Very regal
| | looking compared to that of the other streets. Some
* + + | sort of public hall lies to the near west and to the
| | | | distant east you see a plain looking fountain. The buildings
+-+-@ | here are tall and narrow. Citizens look out from their
| | homes through the window - they look very scared. Despite
+ F| the regal outlook of things here, poverty is distinctly
| || present.
+-+-+|
---------+

[Exits: north south west]
A slimy looking fountain is here.

<555hp 473m 379mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
They aren't here.

<555hp 473m 379mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
Bay Side Road
* + + | This road extends north and south. It is cluttered with litter
| | | | which blown around in the string winds of the nearby sea.
+-+-+ | Merchants walk about in their wagons full of fish and shellfish.
| | The air is thick of that salty smell of sea food.
@ F|
| ||
+-+-+|
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<555hp 473m 378mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
east
Bay Side Road
+-+-+ | This road extends north and south. It is cluttered with litter
| | which blown around in the string winds of the nearby sea.
+ F| Merchants walk about in their wagons full of fish and shellfish.
| || The air is thick of that salty smell of sea food.
@-+-+|
| |
+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north east south]

<555hp 473m 377mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
murder $$
Breezy Lane
+-+ | The wind picks up here. A dense fog hangs all around you making
| | it very difficult to see. There is something very unsettling
+ F | about this gloomy atmosphere. Sounds of metal clashing upon
| | | metal can be heard in the nearby.
+-@-+-+|
| |
+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<555hp 473m 376mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Breezy Lane
+ | The wind picks up here. A dense fog hangs all around
| | you making it very difficult to see. There is something
+ F | very unsettling about this gloomy atmosphere. Sounds
| | | of metal clashing upon metal can be heard in the nearby.
+-+-@-+-+|
| ||
+ +|
| ||
+ +|
---------+

[Exits: north east west]

<555hp 473m 375mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* The Pawn Shop
+ | The shop is cluttered with objects which look surprisingly
| | well-crafted to be pawned. Magical amulets, swords with
+ | intricate engravings, and elaborately shaped daggers
| | hang on the shelves, polished to a shiny gleam. You
+ @ | can't tell where this wondrous equipment came from, or
| | | why anyone would want to pawn such obviously powerful
+-+-+-+-+| artifacts. Curiously enough, a small sign in worn brown
| || paper reads "sold" next to the great white breastplate
+ +| of some long-fallen paladin. Looking about, you find
---------+ other similar signs on all the displays. If this pawn
shop isn't selling its wares, then how does it stay open? A board has been
fastened to the wall.

[Exits: (north) south]
A dusty sign rests on the counter tiredly.
A slip of paper lies here. It says 'Admits One'.
Vinnie the shopkeeper waits to do completely legal business with you.
Vinnie the Shopkeeper says 'I've heard about you, Cedowyl. You're looking for something to do.'
Vinnie the Shopkeeper says 'If you want, visit the cartographer's store and mention I sent you.'

<555hp 473m 374mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* They aren't here.

<555hp 473m 374mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
The door is closed.

<555hp 473m 374mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* op n
It's locked.

<555hp 473m 374mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
Breezy Lane
+ | The wind picks up here. A dense fog hangs all around
| | you making it very difficult to see. There is something
+ F | very unsettling about this gloomy atmosphere. Sounds
| | | of metal clashing upon metal can be heard in the nearby.
+-+-@-+-+|
| ||
+ +|
| ||
+ +|
---------+

[Exits: north east west]

<555hp 473m 373mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
west
Breezy Lane
+-+ | The wind picks up here. A dense fog hangs all around you making
| | it very difficult to see. There is something very unsettling
+ F | about this gloomy atmosphere. Sounds of metal clashing upon
| | | metal can be heard in the nearby.
+-@-+-+|
| |
+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<555hp 473m 372mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Bay Side Road
+-+-+ | This road extends north and south. It is cluttered with litter
| | which blown around in the string winds of the nearby sea.
+ F| Merchants walk about in their wagons full of fish and shellfish.
| || The air is thick of that salty smell of sea food.
@-+-+|
| |
+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north east south]

<555hp 473m 371mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Bay Side Road
* + + | This road extends north and south. It is cluttered with litter
| | | | which blown around in the string winds of the nearby sea.
+-+-+ | Merchants walk about in their wagons full of fish and shellfish.
| | The air is thick of that salty smell of sea food.
@ F|
| ||
+-+-+|
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<555hp 473m 370mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
north
Dravanoth Way
+-*-*| This street was created of the finest brick. Very regal
| | looking compared to that of the other streets. Some
* + + | sort of public hall lies to the near west and to the
| | | | distant east you see a plain looking fountain. The buildings
+-+-@ | here are tall and narrow. Citizens look out from their
| | homes through the window - they look very scared. Despite
+ F| the regal outlook of things here, poverty is distinctly
| || present.
+-+-+|
---------+

[Exits: north south west]
A slimy looking fountain is here.

<555hp 473m 369mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* cusi
Coral Way
+-+-+-+-+| Specialty stores are all around you selling fishing accessories,
| | rain jackets, etc. Store owners call out to you as you walk
+-*-*| past and glance at them. Skanky looking prostitutes look
| | your way - hoping to gain some business.
* + @ |
| | | |
+-+-+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north south]
The sun rises in the east.

<567hp 482m 399mv aggressive 6am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You feel better.

<601hp 467m 399mv aggressive 6am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* cusi
north
north
You feel better.

<636hp 452m 399mv aggressive 6am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Coral Way
S + | Specialty stores are all around you selling fishing accessories,
| | | rain jackets, etc. Store owners call out to you as you walk
+-+-+-+-+| past and glance at them. Skanky looking prostitutes look
| | your way - hoping to gain some business.
@-*-*|
| |
* + + |
| | | |
+-+-+ |
---------+

[Exits: north east south]
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.

<636hp 452m 398mv evasive 6am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Coral Way
+ | Specialty stores are all around you selling fishing accessories,
| | rain jackets, etc. Store owners call out to you as you walk
S + | past and glance at them. Skanky looking prostitutes look
| | | your way - hoping to gain some business.
+-+-@-+-+|
| |
+-*-*|
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]

<636hp 452m 397mv evasive 6am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
Larken Road
+ *-*| This seems to be the more residential area of the city. However,
| || it seems very quiet and deserted. Domestic pets run freely
+ *| about causing much noise and commotion. Fruit vendors line
| || either side of the street trying to make a sale.
+-+-@-+-+|
| |
+-*-* |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<636hp 452m 396mv evasive 6am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
Larken Road
+ *-*-*| This seems to be the more residential area of the city. However,
| | | it seems very quiet and deserted. Domestic pets run freely about
+ * | causing much noise and commotion. Fruit vendors line either
| | | side of the street trying to make a sale.
+-+-@-+-+|
| ||
+-*-* *|
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: east west]
(Red Aura) A Darkhaven guard stalks the area.
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<636hp 452m 395mv evasive 6am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
Larken Road
*-*-* | This seems to be the more residential area of the city.
| | However, it seems very quiet and deserted. Domestic pets
* | run freely about causing much noise and commotion. Fruit
| | vendors line either side of the street trying to make a
+-+-@-+ | sale.
| |
* |
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east west]
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<636hp 452m 394mv evasive 6am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Entrance of a Lacramose Temple
*-*-* | The eerie wail of a lost spirit fills the air as the musty
| | | atmosphere causes you to cough violently. The red drapery
*-*-* | is covered with a very thick layer of grey dust. The feeling
| | in the air is meditative and quiet, almost sad at what
@ | this temple is all about - even if people aren't entirely
| | sure why. A silver moon is drawn in the background of the
+-+-+-+ | wall encased in a gold and ivory casing. Spears are thrown
| | in between the curves of the moon. The symbol means nothing
* | to you.
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<636hp 452m 393mv evasive 6am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
north
A Lacramose Temple
*-*-+ | The eerie wail of a lost spirit fills the air as the musty
| | atmosphere causes you to cough violently. The red drapery
*-*-* | is covered with a very thick layer of grey dust. The feeling
| | | in the air is meditative and quiet, almost sad at what
*-@-* | this temple is all about - even if people aren't entirely
| | sure why. A silver moon is drawn in the background of
* | the wall encased in a gold and ivory casing. Spears and
| | thrown in between the curves of the moon. The symbol means
+-+-+-+ | nothing to you.
---------+

[Exits: east south west]
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<636hp 452m 392mv evasive 6am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A silver moon encased in gold and ivory embedded in the wall blocks your path.

<636hp 452m 392mv evasive 6am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
A Lacramose Temple
*-*-+| The eerie wail of a lost spirit fills the air as the
| | musty atmosphere causes you to cough violently. The red
*-*-*| drapery is covered with a very thick layer of grey dust.
| || The feeling in the air is meditative and quiet, almost
@-*-*| sad at what this temple is all about - even if people
| | aren't entirely sure why. A silver moon is drawn in the
* | background of the wall encased in a gold and ivory casing.
| | Spears are thrown in between the curves of the moon.
+-+-+-+-+| The symbol means nothing to you.
---------+

[Exits: north east]
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<636hp 452m 391mv evasive 6am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Of Darkened Ivory
| You are caught in a ivory hall made with nothing but IVORY!
| A strange feeling creeps over you for a hall of this type
*-*-+| would make a grandiose impression - but it doesn't. More
| | careful inspection gives rise to a darkened taint in the
@-*-*| bright white ivory of the room. Statuettes stand disdainfully
| || on either side of you as the purple drapes hang lazily
*-*-*| to the side. This room has no light source and seems to
| | be magically lighted.
* |
---------+

[Exits: north east south]
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<636hp 452m 390mv evasive 6am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
The Holylight
| You are caught in a blinding flash of light from the
| heavens above. Not sure if it is malicious or goodly,
| the one thing that is evident is that it is divine. The
| room is sparse except for a rather large silver alter
@-*-+| with an ankh at the very top. Within the center is a
| | smoking cauldron filled with components that are fetid
*-*-*| at best. The entire room is filled with this noisome
| || mist.
*-*-*|
---------+

[Exits: east south]

<636hp 452m 389mv evasive 6am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
east
Bright lights reflect off the plain walls, blocking your progress.

<636hp 452m 389mv evasive 6am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A Tainted Room
| Corpses hang unceremoniously in random fashion from the
| ceiling. Caked with blood, these corpses have only been
| recently skinned - the victims probably alive while the
| ritual was going on. The dark marble floor is stained with
*-@-+ | the dark red color of human blood - but none is seen upon
| | the floor itself. There must be a drainage system somewhere
*-*-* | ...but where? and to what purpose?
| | |
*-*-* |
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<636hp 452m 388mv evasive 6am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
d
A Deadend
| You are at an abrupt ending that radiates with an insurmountable
| evil which makes you shiver at the thought. A black brick
| wall stands unceremoniously in front of you. The musty cold
| air feels damp to the touch and prickly to the skin. Rats
*-*-@ | scurry about as several alters of foreign origin stand here.
| |
*-*-* |
| | |
*-*-* |
---------+

[Exits: west down]

<636hp 452m 387mv evasive 6am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Entrance to the Mausoleum
| Stone walls run from east to west and north to south.
| A path diverts around the graves, but deep tracks have
| been lazily grooved into their surface. In the centre
| of this place, the tombstones line up neatly side by side.
@-*-*| The victims have been buried head to head, the places
| their feet would be facing away from the middle. Some
| of the tombstones have developed crack markings in their
| surface from age. All of them are nameless, simply signifying
| that something lies beneath. The centre grave appears
---------+ to have been left open, seemingly prepared ready for its
next resident. Deep, thick scratch markings on its surface also suggest its
former inhabitant has woken from the eternal slumber and got back out.

[Exits: east up]
(White Aura) (Red Aura) A Shadowdemon stands here chained to a titanium post in the ground.
A Shadowdemon Guardian yells 'You don't belong here, Cedowyl!'
You dual parry A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite.
A Shadowdemon Guardian has some small wounds and bruises.

<636hp 452m 386mv evasive 6am (day)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian*
You parry A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite.
A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite injures you.
Your chill MUTILATES A Shadowdemon Guardian!
Your blast wounds A Shadowdemon Guardian.
Your freezing bite wounds A Shadowdemon Guardian.
A Shadowdemon Guardian has some small wounds and bruises.

<620hp 452m 386mv evasive 6am (day)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian* reck
Your reckoning MUTILATES A Shadowdemon Guardian!
A Shadowdemon Guardian has some small wounds and bruises.

<620hp 452m 361mv evasive 6am (day)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian*
A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite injures you.
Your freezing bite mauls A Shadowdemon Guardian.
A white silk cape becomes blazingly bright.
Your dispel undead grazes A Shadowdemon Guardian.
Your freezing bite mauls A Shadowdemon Guardian.
A Shadowdemon Guardian has some small wounds and bruises.

<610hp 452m 361mv evasive 6am (day)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian* reck
The reckoning is at hand.
Your reckoning DISEMBOWELS A Shadowdemon Guardian!
A Shadowdemon Guardian has some small wounds and bruises.

<610hp 452m 336mv evasive 6am (day)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian*
A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite injures you.
You parry A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite.
Your freezing bite decimates A Shadowdemon Guardian!
A Shadowdemon Guardian has some small wounds and bruises.

<599hp 452m 336mv evasive 6am (day)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian*
You thrust A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite aside in a skillful parry.
Your freezing bite mauls A Shadowdemon Guardian.
Your blast injures A Shadowdemon Guardian.
Your freezing bite decimates A Shadowdemon Guardian!
A Shadowdemon Guardian has some small wounds and bruises.

<610hp 452m 336mv evasive 6am (day)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian* reck
Your reckoning DISEMBOWELS A Shadowdemon Guardian!
A Shadowdemon Guardian has some small wounds and bruises.

<610hp 452m 311mv evasive 6am (day)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian*
You parry A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite.
You parry A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite.
Your freezing bite mauls A Shadowdemon Guardian.
Your blast wounds A Shadowdemon Guardian.
A Shadowdemon Guardian has some small wounds and bruises.

<617hp 452m 311mv evasive 6am (day)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian* remove buck
remove argent
wield guis
wield buck
You do not have that item.
A Shadowdemon Guardian has some small wounds and bruises.

<617hp 452m 311mv evasive 6am (day)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian* You stop wielding the mace of argent fury.
A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite wounds you.
A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite injures you.
You parry A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite.
Your freezing bite mauls A Shadowdemon Guardian.
A Shadowdemon Guardian has some small wounds and bruises.

<588hp 452m 311mv evasive 6am (day)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian* You stop wielding a frostbrand sword.
You wield a peacemaker guisarme.
A peacemaker guisarme feels like a part of you!
A Shadowdemon Guardian has some small wounds and bruises.

<588hp 452m 311mv evasive 6am (day)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian* You wear a silver-plated buckler as a buckler.
A Shadowdemon Guardian has some small wounds and bruises.

<588hp 452m 311mv evasive 6am (day)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian*
A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite injures you.
A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite mauls you.
Your thrust MUTILATES A Shadowdemon Guardian!
A white silk cape becomes blazingly bright.
Your dispel undead scratches A Shadowdemon Guardian.
A Shadowdemon Guardian has some small wounds and bruises.

<555hp 452m 311mv evasive 6am (day)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian* reck
The reckoning is at hand.
Your reckoning MASSACRES A Shadowdemon Guardian!
A Shadowdemon Guardian has quite a few wounds.

<555hp 452m 286mv evasive 6am (day)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian* You are allowed to leave the realms.
A Shadowdemon Guardian has quite a few wounds.

<560hp 455m 339mv evasive 7am (day)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian*
Phahrdrah yells 'Lord of Anguish, consume my soul with your unholy might!'
A Shadowdemon Guardian has quite a few wounds.

<560hp 455m 339mv evasive 7am (day)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian*
You parry A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite with an easy flourish.
A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite injures you.
Your thrust decimates A Shadowdemon Guardian!
Your thrust maims A Shadowdemon Guardian!
A Shadowdemon Guardian has quite a few wounds.

<552hp 455m 339mv evasive 7am (day)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian*
You brace against your armor to perform a two-handed set parry.
You deflect A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite aside in an ungraceful parry.
A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite injures you.
Your thrust decimates A Shadowdemon Guardian!
Your thrust MUTILATES A Shadowdemon Guardian!
A Shadowdemon Guardian has quite a few wounds.

<543hp 455m 339mv evasive 7am (day)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian* where
Players near you in Legion Fortress:
<PK> Cedowyl Entrance to the Mausoleum
<PK> Phahrdrah Back Room of the Pawn Shop
A Shadowdemon Guardian has quite a few wounds.

<543hp 455m 339mv evasive 7am (day)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian* reck
Your reckoning DISMEMBERS A Shadowdemon Guardian!
You thrust A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite aside in a skillful parry.
Your thrust devastates A Shadowdemon Guardian!
Your thrust MUTILATES A Shadowdemon Guardian!
A Shadowdemon Guardian has quite a few wounds.

<551hp 455m 314mv evasive 7am (day)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian*
You brace against your armor to perform a two-handed set parry.
You awkwardly parry A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite with a loud clang.
You block A Shadowdemon Guardian's attack with your shield.
Your thrust decimates A Shadowdemon Guardian!
A Shadowdemon Guardian has quite a few wounds.

<555hp 455m 314mv evasive 7am (day)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian* reck
The reckoning is at hand.
Your reckoning MASSACRES A Shadowdemon Guardian!
A Shadowdemon Guardian has quite a few wounds.

<555hp 455m 289mv evasive 7am (day)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian*
A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite wounds you.
Your thrust DISEMBOWELS A Shadowdemon Guardian!
A Shadowdemon Guardian has quite a few wounds.

<540hp 455m 289mv evasive 7am (day)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian* cusi

A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite wounds you.
You parry A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite.
Your thrust misses A Shadowdemon Guardian.
A Shadowdemon Guardian has quite a few wounds.

<523hp 455m 289mv evasive 7am (day)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian* You can't concentrate enough.
Phahrdrah flies in.
A Shadowdemon Guardian snarls at Phahrdrah, then returns to its slumber.
A Shadowdemon Guardian has quite a few wounds.

<523hp 455m 289mv evasive 7am (day)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian*
Phahrdrah narrows his eyes.
You yell 'Die! Phahrdrah, you sorcerous dog!'
You resist Phahrdrah's deterioration.
Your thrust MUTILATES Phahrdrah!
Your thrust DISEMBOWELS Phahrdrah!
Phahrdrah has some small wounds and bruises.

<523hp 455m 289mv evasive 7am (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* where
Players near you in Legion Fortress:
<PK> Cedowyl Entrance to the Mausoleum
<PK> Phahrdrah Entrance to the Mausoleum
Phahrdrah has some small wounds and bruises.

<523hp 455m 289mv evasive 7am (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah*
You parry A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite.
A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite injures you.
Phahrdrah's pestilence decimates you!
Phahrdrah's shield jolts under your thrust, but holds.
Phahrdrah has some small wounds and bruises.

<479hp 455m 289mv evasive 7am (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* murder $$
You do the best you can!
Phahrdrah has some small wounds and bruises.

<479hp 455m 289mv evasive 7am (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* flee
You flee from combat!
A Deadend
| You are at an abrupt ending that radiates with an insurmountable
| evil which makes you shiver at the thought. A black brick
| wall stands unceremoniously in front of you. The musty cold
| air feels damp to the touch and prickly to the skin. Rats
*-*-@ | scurry about as several alters of foreign origin stand here.
| |
*-*-* |
| | |
*-*-* |
---------+

[Exits: west down]

<479hp 455m 288mv evasive 7am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* flee
flee
You aren't fighting anyone.

<479hp 455m 288mv evasive 7am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You aren't fighting anyone.

<479hp 455m 288mv evasive 7am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A Tainted Room
| Corpses hang unceremoniously in random fashion from the
| ceiling. Caked with blood, these corpses have only been
| recently skinned - the victims probably alive while the
| ritual was going on. The dark marble floor is stained with
*-@-+ | the dark red color of human blood - but none is seen upon
| | the floor itself. There must be a drainage system somewhere
*-*-* | ...but where? and to what purpose?
| | |
*-*-* |
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<479hp 455m 287mv evasive 7am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
south
The Holylight
| You are caught in a blinding flash of light from the
| heavens above. Not sure if it is malicious or goodly,
| the one thing that is evident is that it is divine. The
| room is sparse except for a rather large silver alter
@-*-+| with an ankh at the very top. Within the center is a
| | smoking cauldron filled with components that are fetid
*-*-*| at best. The entire room is filled with this noisome
| || mist.
*-*-*|
---------+

[Exits: east south]

<479hp 455m 286mv evasive 7am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
Of Darkened Ivory
| You are caught in a ivory hall made with nothing but IVORY!
| A strange feeling creeps over you for a hall of this type
*-*-+| would make a grandiose impression - but it doesn't. More
| | careful inspection gives rise to a darkened taint in the
@-*-*| bright white ivory of the room. Statuettes stand disdainfully
| || on either side of you as the purple drapes hang lazily
*-*-*| to the side. This room has no light source and seems to
| | be magically lighted.
* |
---------+

[Exits: north east south]
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<479hp 455m 285mv evasive 7am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A Lacramose Temple
*-*-+| The eerie wail of a lost spirit fills the air as the
| | musty atmosphere causes you to cough violently. The red
*-*-*| drapery is covered with a very thick layer of grey dust.
| || The feeling in the air is meditative and quiet, almost
@-*-*| sad at what this temple is all about - even if people
| | aren't entirely sure why. A silver moon is drawn in the
* | background of the wall encased in a gold and ivory casing.
| | Spears are thrown in between the curves of the moon.
+-+-+-+-+| The symbol means nothing to you.
---------+

[Exits: north east]
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<479hp 455m 284mv evasive 7am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
A Lacramose Temple
*-*-+ | The eerie wail of a lost spirit fills the air as the musty
| | atmosphere causes you to cough violently. The red drapery
*-*-* | is covered with a very thick layer of grey dust. The feeling
| | | in the air is meditative and quiet, almost sad at what
*-@-* | this temple is all about - even if people aren't entirely
| | sure why. A silver moon is drawn in the background of
* | the wall encased in a gold and ivory casing. Spears and
| | thrown in between the curves of the moon. The symbol means
+-+-+-+ | nothing to you.
---------+

[Exits: east south west]
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<479hp 455m 283mv evasive 7am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
Entrance of a Lacramose Temple
*-*-* | The eerie wail of a lost spirit fills the air as the musty
| | | atmosphere causes you to cough violently. The red drapery
*-*-* | is covered with a very thick layer of grey dust. The feeling
| | in the air is meditative and quiet, almost sad at what
@ | this temple is all about - even if people aren't entirely
| | sure why. A silver moon is drawn in the background of the
+-+-+-+ | wall encased in a gold and ivory casing. Spears are thrown
| | in between the curves of the moon. The symbol means nothing
* | to you.
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<479hp 455m 282mv evasive 7am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
Larken Road
*-*-* | This seems to be the more residential area of the city.
| | However, it seems very quiet and deserted. Domestic pets
* | run freely about causing much noise and commotion. Fruit
| | vendors line either side of the street trying to make a
+-+-@-+ | sale.
| |
* |
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east west]
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<479hp 455m 281mv evasive 7am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* cusi
You feel better.

<507hp 455m 281mv evasive 7am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$

Phahrdrah flies in.

<507hp 455m 281mv evasive 7am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none*
You yell 'Help! I am being attacked by Phahrdrah!'
Phahrdrah's pestilence maims you!
Phahrdrah has some small wounds and bruises.

<471hp 455m 281mv evasive 7am (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* murder $$

Phahrdrah's pestilence decimates you!
Your thrust DISEMBOWELS Phahrdrah!
A white silk cape becomes blazingly bright.
Your dispel undead scratches Phahrdrah.
Your thrust maims Phahrdrah!
Phahrdrah has quite a few wounds.

<444hp 455m 281mv evasive 7am (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* co wrath
You do the best you can!
Phahrdrah has quite a few wounds.

<444hp 455m 281mv evasive 7am (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* You do the best you can!
Phahrdrah has quite a few wounds.

<444hp 455m 281mv evasive 7am (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* Your heavenly wrath DISMEMBERS Phahrdrah!
Phahrdrah has quite a few wounds.

<444hp 425m 281mv evasive 7am (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* flee

Phahrdrah narrows his eyes.
You feel a brief tingling sensation.
Phahrdrah has quite a few wounds.

<444hp 425m 281mv evasive 7am (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah*
Phahrdrah's pestilence maims you!
Your thrust DISEMBOWELS Phahrdrah!
Phahrdrah's shield jolts under your thrust, but holds.
Your thrust maims Phahrdrah!
Phahrdrah has quite a few wounds.

<411hp 425m 281mv evasive 7am (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah*
Phahrdrah has fled!
A sense of dread permeates the room.
You remain resolute against the visions.
You press on without fear.
An occultist cowers in abject terror!
An occultist walks north.
An occultist flees in terror!
An occultist cowers in abject terror!
The hairs on an occultist's body stand on end.
Phahrdrah flies east.

<423hp 435m 334mv evasive 8am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You aren't fighting anyone.

<423hp 435m 334mv evasive 8am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
Larken Road
+ *-*-*| This seems to be the more residential area of the city. However,
| | | it seems very quiet and deserted. Domestic pets run freely about
+ * | causing much noise and commotion. Fruit vendors line either
| | | side of the street trying to make a sale.
+-+-@-+-+|
| ||
+-*-* *|
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: east west]
(Red Aura) A Darkhaven guard stalks the area.
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<423hp 435m 333mv evasive 8am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
murder $$
Larken Road
+ *-*| This seems to be the more residential area of the city. However,
| || it seems very quiet and deserted. Domestic pets run freely
+ *| about causing much noise and commotion. Fruit vendors line
| || either side of the street trying to make a sale.
+-+-@-+-+|
| |
+-*-* |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<423hp 435m 332mv evasive 8am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$
They aren't here.

<423hp 435m 332mv evasive 8am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* They aren't here.

<423hp 435m 332mv evasive 8am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
murder $$
Larken Road
+ *-*-*| This seems to be the more residential area of the city. However,
| | | it seems very quiet and deserted. Domestic pets run freely about
+ * | causing much noise and commotion. Fruit vendors line either
| | | side of the street trying to make a sale.
+-+-@-+-+|
| ||
+-*-* *|
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: east west]
(Red Aura) A Darkhaven guard stalks the area.
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<423hp 435m 331mv evasive 8am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
murder $$
east
They aren't here.

<423hp 435m 331mv evasive 8am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$
Larken Road
*-*-* | This seems to be the more residential area of the city.
| | However, it seems very quiet and deserted. Domestic pets
* | run freely about causing much noise and commotion. Fruit
| | vendors line either side of the street trying to make a
+-+-@-+ | sale.
| |
* |
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east west]
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<423hp 435m 330mv evasive 8am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
murder $$
east
murder $$
They aren't here.

<423hp 435m 330mv evasive 8am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
Larken Road
*-*-* | This seems to be the more residential area of the city. However,
| | it seems very quiet and deserted. Domestic pets run freely
* | about causing much noise and commotion. Fruit vendors line
| | either side of the street trying to make a sale.
+-+-@ |
| |
* |
|
|
---------+

[Exits: south west]

<423hp 435m 329mv evasive 8am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* They aren't here.

<423hp 435m 329mv evasive 8am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Alas, you cannot go that way.

<423hp 435m 329mv evasive 8am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
They aren't here.

<423hp 435m 329mv evasive 8am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<423hp 435m 329mv evasive 8am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* They aren't here.

<423hp 435m 329mv evasive 8am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Alas, you cannot go that way.
Phahrdrah flies in.

<423hp 435m 329mv evasive 8am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Darkhaven Guard Outpost
* | A feeling in the air full of vileness that it makes you shiver
| | uncomfortably. Chanting can be heard nearby - a type of unholy
+-+-+ | sound followed by the sizzle of what seems to be arcane forces.
| | The walls are lined with various metal skulls that seem to
@ | have life all its own.
|
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north]
(White Aura) Kesrick, the Captain of the Guard stands here.

<423hp 435m 328mv evasive 8am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* They aren't here.

<423hp 435m 328mv evasive 8am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
murder $$
Larken Road
*-*-* | This seems to be the more residential area of the city. However,
| | it seems very quiet and deserted. Domestic pets run freely
* | about causing much noise and commotion. Fruit vendors line
| | either side of the street trying to make a sale.
+-+-@ |
| |
* |
|
|
---------+

[Exits: south west]
(INTRUDER) (OUTLAW) (Red Aura) Phahrdrah the Holy Shaman is here.

<423hp 435m 327mv evasive 8am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$
(UNPROTECTED) Phahrdrah yells 'Help! I am being attacked by Cedowyl!'
Your thrust maims Phahrdrah!
Your thrust maims Phahrdrah!
Phahrdrah narrows his eyes.
Phahrdrah's continual wounds graze you.
Phahrdrah has quite a few wounds.

<417hp 435m 327mv aggressive 8am (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah*
Phahrdrah's continual wounds hit you.
Phahrdrah's pestilence mauls you.
Phahrdrah's pestilence decimates you!
Your thrust DISEMBOWELS Phahrdrah!
Phahrdrah's shield jolts under your thrust, but holds.
Phahrdrah has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

<356hp 435m 327mv aggressive 8am (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* co wrath
You do the best you can!
Phahrdrah narrows his eyes.
Phahrdrah's continual wounds graze you.
Phahrdrah has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

<349hp 435m 327mv aggressive 8am (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* Your heavenly wrath maims Phahrdrah!
Phahrdrah has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

<349hp 405m 327mv aggressive 8am (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah*
Phahrdrah's continual wounds hit you.
Phahrdrah's pestilence maims you!
Phahrdrah's pestilence devastates you!
Phahrdrah blocks your attack with his shield.
Your thrust misses Phahrdrah.
Phahrdrah has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

<272hp 405m 327mv aggressive 8am (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* flee
west

Phahrdrah narrows his eyes.
Your wounds continue to worsen.
Phahrdrah's critical wounds MANGLE you!
Phahrdrah has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

<191hp 405m 327mv aggressive 8am (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* flee
west
flee

Phahrdrah's pestilence devastates you!
Your thrust DISEMBOWELS Phahrdrah!
Your thrust MUTILATES Phahrdrah!
Phahrdrah blocks your attack with his shield.
Phahrdrah looks pretty hurt.

<160hp 405m 327mv aggressive 8am (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* west
flee
west
You flee from combat!
Larken Road
*-*-* | This seems to be the more residential area of the city.
| | However, it seems very quiet and deserted. Domestic pets
* | run freely about causing much noise and commotion. Fruit
| | vendors line either side of the street trying to make a
+-+-@-+ | sale.
| |
* |
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east west]
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<160hp 405m 326mv aggressive 8am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
Larken Road
+ *-*-*| This seems to be the more residential area of the city. However,
| | | it seems very quiet and deserted. Domestic pets run freely about
+ * | causing much noise and commotion. Fruit vendors line either
| | | side of the street trying to make a sale.
+-+-@-+-+|
| ||
+-*-* *|
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: east west]
(Red Aura) A Darkhaven guard stalks the area.
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<160hp 405m 325mv aggressive 8am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You aren't fighting anyone.

<160hp 405m 325mv aggressive 8am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Larken Road
+ *-*| This seems to be the more residential area of the city. However,
| || it seems very quiet and deserted. Domestic pets run freely
+ *| about causing much noise and commotion. Fruit vendors line
| || either side of the street trying to make a sale.
+-+-@-+-+|
| |
+-*-* |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<160hp 405m 324mv aggressive 8am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
You aren't fighting anyone.

<160hp 405m 324mv aggressive 8am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Coral Way
+ | Specialty stores are all around you selling fishing accessories,
| | rain jackets, etc. Store owners call out to you as you walk
S + | past and glance at them. Skanky looking prostitutes look
| | | your way - hoping to gain some business.
+-+-@-+-+|
| |
+-*-*|
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]

<160hp 405m 323mv aggressive 8am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
You aren't fighting anyone.

<160hp 405m 323mv aggressive 8am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Larken Road
+ | This seems to be the more residential area of the city.
| | However, it seems very quiet and deserted. Domestic pets
S + | run freely about causing much noise and commotion. Fruit
| | | vendors line either side of the street trying to make
+-+-@-+-+| a sale.
| | |
* +-*|
| | |
* + |
---------+

[Exits: east west]
(White Aura) (Red Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<160hp 405m 322mv aggressive 8am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Larken Road
+| This seems to be the more residential area of the city.
|| However, it seems very quiet and deserted. Domestic
S +| pets run freely about causing much noise and commotion.
| || Fruit vendors line either side of the street trying to
+-@-+-+| make a sale.
| ||
* +|
| ||
*-* +|
---------+

[Exits: north east west]
(Red Aura) A Darkhaven guard stalks the area.
(Red Aura) An assassin is here skulking about.
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<160hp 405m 321mv aggressive 8am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
Larken Road
| This seems to be the more residential area of the city. However,
| it seems very quiet and deserted. Domestic pets run freely
S | about causing much noise and commotion. Fruit vendors line
| | either side of the street trying to make a sale.
+ @-+-+|
| | |
+ * |
| | |
+-*-* |
---------+

[Exits: east south]

<160hp 405m 320mv aggressive 8am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
Assorted fruit vendors park their carts here, blocking your path.

<160hp 405m 320mv aggressive 8am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Assorted fruit vendors park their carts here, blocking your path.

<160hp 405m 320mv aggressive 8am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
Assorted fruit vendors park their carts here, blocking your path.

<160hp 405m 320mv aggressive 8am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
Larken Road
+| This seems to be the more residential area of the city.
|| However, it seems very quiet and deserted. Domestic
S +| pets run freely about causing much noise and commotion.
| || Fruit vendors line either side of the street trying to
+-@-+-+| make a sale.
| ||
* +|
| ||
*-* +|
---------+

[Exits: north east west]
(Red Aura) A Darkhaven guard stalks the area.
(Red Aura) An assassin is here skulking about.
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
Phahrdrah flies in.

<160hp 405m 319mv aggressive 8am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Larken Road
+ | This seems to be the more residential area of the city.
| | However, it seems very quiet and deserted. Domestic pets
S + | run freely about causing much noise and commotion. Fruit
| | | vendors line either side of the street trying to make
+-+-@-+-+| a sale.
| | |
* +-*|
| | |
* + |
---------+

[Exits: east west]
(White Aura) (Red Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<160hp 405m 318mv aggressive 8am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Coral Way
+ | Specialty stores are all around you selling fishing accessories,
| | rain jackets, etc. Store owners call out to you as you walk
S + | past and glance at them. Skanky looking prostitutes look
| | | your way - hoping to gain some business.
+-+-@-+-+|
| |
+-*-*|
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]

<160hp 405m 317mv aggressive 8am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Larken Road
+ *-*| This seems to be the more residential area of the city. However,
| || it seems very quiet and deserted. Domestic pets run freely
+ *| about causing much noise and commotion. Fruit vendors line
| || either side of the street trying to make a sale.
+-+-@-+-+|
| |
+-*-* |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<160hp 405m 316mv aggressive 8am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
north
Assorted fruit vendors park their carts here, blocking your path.

<160hp 405m 316mv aggressive 8am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
Assorted fruit vendors park their carts here, blocking your path.

<160hp 405m 316mv aggressive 8am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Assorted fruit vendors park their carts here, blocking your path.

<160hp 405m 316mv aggressive 8am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Coral Way
+ | Specialty stores are all around you selling fishing accessories,
| | rain jackets, etc. Store owners call out to you as you walk
S + | past and glance at them. Skanky looking prostitutes look
| | | your way - hoping to gain some business.
+-+-@-+-+|
| |
+-*-*|
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]

<160hp 405m 315mv aggressive 8am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Coral Way
+ | Specialty stores are all around you selling fishing accessories,
| | rain jackets, etc. Store owners call out to you as you
+ | walk past and glance at them. Skanky looking prostitutes
| | look your way - hoping to gain some business.
S @ |
| | |
+-+-+-+-+|
| |
+-*-*|
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<160hp 405m 314mv aggressive 8am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Coral Way
| Specialty stores are all around you selling fishing accessories,
| rain jackets, etc. Store owners call out to you as you
+ | walk past and glance at them. Skanky looking prostitutes
| | look your way - hoping to gain some business.
@ |
| |
S + |
| | |
+-+-+-+-+|
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<160hp 405m 313mv aggressive 8am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
north
At the North Gate
| You reach the northern end of the city. Ahead of you, you
| can see a dim forest with some sunlight bursting through
| the canopy. The only thing that stands in your way are a
| pair of big, thick, metal gates. You almost feel relieved
@ | leaving this city.
| |
+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: (north) south]

<160hp 405m 312mv aggressive 8am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* op n
The door is closed.

<160hp 405m 312mv aggressive 8am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* The door is closed.

<160hp 405m 312mv aggressive 8am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
You open the door north of you.
Phahrdrah flies in.

<160hp 405m 312mv aggressive 8am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north

Phahrdrah flies north.

<160hp 405m 312mv aggressive 8am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* quaf red
Outside the Gates
+ | You are completely lost in this insane fog. You know that
| | there is a city somewhere. You can hear it. You can smell
+ | it. You can taste the salt in the air. But where is it? You
| | begin to wonder, is this fog entirely natural?
@ |
| |
+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north south]
(INTRUDER) (OUTLAW) (Red Aura) Phahrdrah the Holy Shaman is here.
The caravan attendant is here, with caravans for hire.

<160hp 405m 311mv aggressive 8am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Beyond the Gates
+-+-+ | You are completely lost in this insane fog. You know that
| | there is a city somewhere. You can hear it. You can smell
+ | it. You can taste the salt in the air. But where is it? You
| | begin to wonder, is this fog entirely natural?
@ |
| |
+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<160hp 405m 310mv aggressive 8am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
You quaff a bright red potion.
You feel a lot better!

<178hp 405m 310mv aggressive 8am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north

Phahrdrah flies in.

<178hp 405m 310mv aggressive 8am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Haze in the distance
+ | Gray fog seems to lift from nowhere in particular totally
| | obscuring the view in front of you. The noises of what could
+-+-+ | be a city seems to come from within. You can go back from
| | where the path came from or you can continue.
@ |
| |
+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north south]
Phahrdrah flies in.

<178hp 405m 309mv aggressive 8am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Lush, Green Grass
+-+-+-+| A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at one
| | point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
+ | Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
| | of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild boar
+-+-@ | here and there. The road is very mountainous but maintains
| | the grassy terrain.
+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: south west]
Phahrdrah flies in.

<178hp 405m 308mv aggressive 8am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
west
Alas, you cannot go that way.
Phahrdrah narrows his eyes.
You yell 'Help! Phahrdrah's spell is hitting me!'
Phahrdrah's continual wounds scratch you.
Phahrdrah blocks your attack with his shield.
Your thrust DISMEMBERS Phahrdrah!
Phahrdrah looks pretty hurt.

<174hp 405m 308mv aggressive 8am (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* No way! You are still fighting!
Phahrdrah looks pretty hurt.

<174hp 405m 308mv aggressive 8am (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* No way! You are still fighting!
Your hands feel less vigorous.
Your vigilance of the towns diminishes.
Phahrdrah looks pretty hurt.

<183hp 412m 361mv aggressive 9am (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* No way! You are still fighting!
Phahrdrah looks pretty hurt.

<183hp 412m 361mv aggressive 9am (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* quaf red
No way! You are still fighting!
Phahrdrah's continual wounds scratch you.
You brace against your armor to perform a two-handed set parry.
You deflect Phahrdrah's pestilence aside in an ungraceful parry.
Phahrdrah's pestilence MUTILATES you!
Your thrust MUTILATES Phahrdrah!
Phahrdrah looks pretty hurt.

<145hp 412m 361mv aggressive 9am (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* You quaff a bright red potion.
You feel a lot better!
Phahrdrah looks pretty hurt.

<176hp 412m 361mv aggressive 9am (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* flee
flee
You flee from combat!
Haze in the distance
+ | Gray fog seems to lift from nowhere in particular totally
| | obscuring the view in front of you. The noises of what could
+-+-+ | be a city seems to come from within. You can go back from
| | where the path came from or you can continue.
@ |
| |
+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<176hp 412m 360mv aggressive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You aren't fighting anyone.

<176hp 412m 360mv aggressive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* quaf red

Phahrdrah flies in.
Phahrdrah's continual wounds graze you.

<171hp 412m 360mv aggressive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You quaff a bright red potion.
You feel a lot better!

<193hp 412m 360mv aggressive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none*
Phahrdrah flies south.

<193hp 412m 360mv aggressive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* flee
murder $$
You aren't fighting anyone.

<193hp 412m 360mv aggressive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$
They aren't here.

<193hp 412m 360mv aggressive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* They aren't here.

<193hp 412m 360mv aggressive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$
They aren't here.

<193hp 412m 360mv aggressive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$
They aren't here.

<193hp 412m 360mv aggressive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Lush, Green Grass
+-+-+-+| A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at one
| | point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
+ | Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
| | of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild boar
+-+-@ | here and there. The road is very mountainous but maintains
| | the grassy terrain.
+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: south west]
Phahrdrah's continual wounds scratch you.

<191hp 412m 359mv aggressive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
The open plains
+-+-+| A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at
| | one point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
+ | Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
| | of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild
+-+-@-+ | boar here and there. The road is very mountainous but maintains
| | the grassy terrain.
+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north east west]

<191hp 412m 358mv aggressive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
The Underbrush
o +-+| A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at
| | | one point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
o + | Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
| | | of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild
o-+-@-+-+| boar here and there. The road is very mountainous but
|| maintains the grassy terrain.
+|
||
+|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A foul looking crow crawls around here.

<191hp 412m 357mv aggressive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
west
A Tall Grass Field
o +| A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at
| || one point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
o +| Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
| || of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild
o-@-+-+| boar here and there. The road is very mountainous but
| maintains the grassy terrain.
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A foul looking crow crawls around here.
A foul looking crow crawls around here.

<191hp 412m 356mv aggressive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Over some fields
o | A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at
| | one point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
o | Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
| | of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild
@-+-+| boar here and there. The road is very mountainous but
| maintains the grassy terrain.
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east]

<191hp 412m 355mv aggressive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
A gravel road
o-o-o | A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at
| | one point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
o | Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
| | of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild
@ | boar here and there. The road is very mountainous but
| | maintains the grassy terrain.
o-+-+|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<191hp 412m 354mv aggressive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north

Your wounds finally stop bleeding.

<191hp 412m 354mv aggressive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A gravel road
o | A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at
| | one point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
o-o-o | Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
| | of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild
@ | boar here and there. The road is very mountainous but
| | maintains the grassy terrain.
o |
| |
o-+-+|
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<191hp 412m 353mv aggressive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<191hp 412m 353mv aggressive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Alas, you cannot go that way.

<191hp 412m 353mv aggressive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* quaf red
You quaff a bright red potion.
You feel a lot better!

<221hp 412m 353mv aggressive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
west
north
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<221hp 412m 353mv aggressive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<221hp 412m 353mv aggressive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A small path
o | A path turns away from the flow of the water and forests,
| | and into a lighter, clearer area. The sun shines fully impeded
o | here creating a rich grassy area upon which you stand. In
| | the distance you can see a gravel road not too far away,
o-o-@ | and in the opposite direction, a large river.
| |
o |
| |
o |
---------+

[Exits: south west]

<221hp 412m 352mv aggressive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A small path
o | A path turns away from the flow of the water and forests,
| | and into a lighter, clearer area. The sun shines fully
o | impeded here creating a rich grassy area upon which you
| | stand. In the distance you can see a gravel road not too
o-@-o | far away, and in the opposite direction, a large river.
| |
o |
| |
o |
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A foul looking crow crawls around here.

<221hp 412m 351mv aggressive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* The roar of water
o | You are in a grove of trees in a wooded area that grows
| | in the edge of the Dragon Sea delta. Through the trees,
o | you can see the river that flows into the Dragon Sea
| | only a short distance away. White caps are easily visible
@-o-o| from this distance as are gulls that hover right above
|| the surface.
o|
||
o|
---------+

[Exits: north east]

<221hp 412m 350mv aggressive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
north
The edge of the Dragon Sea delta
o-o-o | You are in a grove of trees in a wooded area that grows
| | in the edge of the Dragon Sea delta. Through the trees,
o | you can see the river that flows into the Dragon Sea
| | only a short distance away. White caps are easily visible
@ | from this distance as are gulls that hover right above
| | the surface.
o-o-o|
||
o|
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<221hp 412m 349mv aggressive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* The edge of the Dragon Sea delta
| You are in a grove of trees in a wooded area that grows
| in the edge of the Dragon Sea delta. Through the trees,
o-o-o | you can see the river that flows into the Dragon Sea
| | only a short distance away. White caps are easily visible
@ | from this distance as are gulls that hover right above
| | the surface.
o |
| |
o-o-o|
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A foul looking crow crawls around here.

<221hp 412m 348mv aggressive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
north
A turn in the wilderness
| Ahead of you, you see a very unstable bridge swaying in the
| wind. The roar of water can be heard distinctly here, like
| that of an upcoming waterfall. Water vapors are spewed into
| the air creating a very damp and moist atmosphere. A trail
o-o-@ | leads south hugging the coast of the Dragon Sea.
| |
o |
| |
o |
---------+

[Exits: south west]

<221hp 412m 347mv aggressive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
west
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<221hp 412m 347mv aggressive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* The end of a bridge
| Churning water of a large river stands before you and the
| other side. A crudely built bridge is here, swaying in
| the wind. If you wish to cross the bridge is the only way
| - one false move and it could mean your death.
o-o-@-o |
| |
o |
| |
o |
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<221hp 412m 346mv aggressive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* An unstable rope bridge
f | Churning water of a large river stands before you and
| | the other side. A crudely built bridge is here, swaying
f-f | in the wind. If you wish to cross the bridge is the only
| | way - one false move and it could mean your death.
o-o-@-o-o|
||
o|
||
o|
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<221hp 412m 345mv aggressive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
The beginnings to a bridge
f f | The churning water of a large river stands before you,
| | | a wide and violent maelstrom of rapids that can only be
f-f-f | crossed by the sturdy wooden bridge that has been laid
| | across it. Countless years of being used to cross the
o-@-o-o| river has left the bridge surface with a smoothed surface,
| which when mixed with the mist given off from the river
| below has resulted in a slick and mossy shine.
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<221hp 412m 344mv aggressive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A marshland
f-f f | The air around you is moist and filled with the odor of
| | | decaying tissue. Your feet slip a few inches into the
f-f-f | murky water below you as water snakes slither around in
| | search of prey. Thin tangles vines hang from the trees
@-o-o| like deadly serpents waiting to strike. It feels very
| old here.
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east]

<221hp 412m 343mv aggressive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
west
Dankbark Forest
f f | Long, moss covered branches block almost all the light
| | | coming from the sun, leaving pockets of inky blackness.
f-f f | The close-growing trees are covered generously in a pale
| | | gray fungus, which gives off a faint odour of rot and
f-@-f | decay. The heights of the trees are lost in shadows, but
| | from the width of the trunks, they probably reach to the
o-o-o| heavens. Pockets of ants, nightcrawlers, and other larvae
| skitter along the fungii and leaves that surround you.
| Wisps of spider webs hang from the odd branch, giving
---------+ an odd hairy look to them. The ground underfoot is spongy
with vegetation, both living, and decaying.

[Exits: east south west]

<221hp 412m 342mv aggressive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Dankbark Forest
f f f| Long, moss covered branches block almost all the light
| | || coming from the sun, leaving pockets of inky blackness.
f-f-f f| The close-growing trees are covered generously in a pale
| || gray fungus, which gives off a faint odour of rot and
@-f-f| decay. The heights of the trees are lost in shadows, but
| | from the width of the trunks, they probably reach to the
o-o| heavens. Pockets of ants, nightcrawlers, and other larvae
| skitter along the fungii and leaves that surround you.
| Wisps of spider webs hang from the odd branch, giving
---------+ an odd hairy look to them. The ground underfoot is spongy
with vegetation, both living, and decaying.

[Exits: north east]
A man stands here, examining the trail for possible pursuit.
A dirt-stained child stands here, sucking his thumb.
A lady is here, crying at her family's misfortune.

<221hp 412m 341mv aggressive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Dankbark Forest
f f-f f| Long, moss covered branches block almost all the light
| | | || coming from the sun, leaving pockets of inky blackness.
f f f f| The close-growing trees are covered generously in a pale
| | || gray fungus, which gives off a faint odour of rot and
f-f-@ f| decay. The heights of the trees are lost in shadows,
| || but from the width of the trunks, they probably reach
f-f-f| to the heavens. Pockets of ants, nightcrawlers, and other
| | larvae skitter along the fungii and leaves that surround
o-o| you. Wisps of spider webs hang from the odd branch, giving
---------+ an odd hairy look to them. The ground underfoot is spongy
with vegetation, both living, and decaying.

[Exits: north south west]
(Red Aura) A goblin stands here, looking side to side, trying to stay out of a fight.
(Red Aura) A burly fire giant outlaw stands here, looking for people to attack.

<221hp 412m 340mv aggressive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
Dankbark Forest
f-f f-f| Long, moss covered branches block almost all the light
| | || coming from the sun, leaving pockets of inky blackness.
f-f f f| The close-growing trees are covered generously in a pale
| | | | gray fungus, which gives off a faint odour of rot and
f f-@-f | decay. The heights of the trees are lost in shadows,
| | but from the width of the trunks, they probably reach
f-f| to the heavens. Pockets of ants, nightcrawlers, and other
|| larvae skitter along the fungii and leaves that surround
o| you. Wisps of spider webs hang from the odd branch, giving
---------+ an odd hairy look to them. The ground underfoot is spongy
with vegetation, both living, and decaying.

[Exits: east west]

<221hp 412m 339mv aggressive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
Dankbark Forest
f-f-f f| Long, moss covered branches block almost all the light
| || coming from the sun, leaving pockets of inky blackness.
f-f-f f| The close-growing trees are covered generously in a pale
| | || gray fungus, which gives off a faint odour of rot and
f @-f-f| decay. The heights of the trees are lost in shadows, but
|| from the width of the trunks, they probably reach to the
f| heavens. Pockets of ants, nightcrawlers, and other larvae
| skitter along the fungii and leaves that surround you.
| Wisps of spider webs hang from the odd branch, giving
---------+ an odd hairy look to them. The ground underfoot is spongy
with vegetation, both living, and decaying.

[Exits: north east]
A man stands here, examining the trail for possible pursuit.
A dirt-stained child stands here, sucking his thumb.
A lady is here, crying at her family's misfortune.

<221hp 412m 338mv aggressive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Dankbark Forest
f-f-f-f-f| Long, moss covered branches block almost all the light
| ,| coming from the sun, leaving pockets of inky blackness.
f-f-f f| The close-growing trees are covered generously in a pale
| || gray fungus, which gives off a faint odour of rot and
f-f-@ f| decay. The heights of the trees are lost in shadows,
| | || but from the width of the trunks, they probably reach
f f-f-f| to the heavens. Pockets of ants, nightcrawlers, and other
|| larvae skitter along the fungii and leaves that surround
f| you. Wisps of spider webs hang from the odd branch, giving
---------+ an odd hairy look to them. The ground underfoot is spongy
with vegetation, both living, and decaying.

[Exits: north south west]
(Red Aura) A goblin stands here, looking side to side, trying to stay out of a fight.
(Red Aura) A burly fire giant outlaw stands here, looking for people to attack.

<221hp 412m 337mv aggressive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Dankbark Forest
f | Long, moss covered branches block almost all the light
| | coming from the sun, leaving pockets of inky blackness.
f-f-f-f-f| The close-growing trees are covered generously in a pale
| | gray fungus, which gives off a faint odour of rot and
f-f-@ f| decay. The heights of the trees are lost in shadows,
| || but from the width of the trunks, they probably reach
f-f-f f| to the heavens. Pockets of ants, nightcrawlers, and other
| | || larvae skitter along the fungii and leaves that surround
f f-f-f| you. Wisps of spider webs hang from the odd branch, giving
---------+ an odd hairy look to them. The ground underfoot is spongy
with vegetation, both living, and decaying.

[Exits: north south west]

<221hp 412m 336mv aggressive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
west
Entrance to Dankbark Forest
f | The path which extends out of sight in the opposite direction
| | comes to a sudden end at the entrance to this forest.
f-f-f-f| The path seems to be devoured by the silent overgrown
| | mess of trees. You can hear whispers of animals and insects
f-f-@-f | scurrying about inside. The soiled smell of decay wafts
| | by your nostrils. The pungent aroma pervades every fiber
f-f-f | of this forest towering over you. To one side there is
| | | a small sign which has been exposed to the elements for
f f-f| some time. The writing is all but obliterated. One can,
---------+ however, see fresh scratch marks on it.

[Exits: east west]

<221hp 412m 335mv aggressive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A Path Between Ancient Trees
f | A path between to very large and very strange trees,
| | they are a shiny gold in color and seem alive to the
f f-f-f| touch. There is an ancient feel to this forest - as if
| || this wooded dell has been around since the beginning
f-f-@-f-f| of time. In the distance, to the east, battle cries and
| || the clashing of metal, wood, and fire can be heard. To
f f-f-f| the east lie more of the shiny gold trees and to the
| | || west are trees of a more familiar nature.
f f f|
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<221hp 412m 334mv aggressive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A Moss Covered Path
| A crowded path covered with brightly colored green moss meanders
| awkwardly between tall trees covered with dark brown bark and
f-f | thin branches weighed down with large numbers of needles. Simfea,
| | Carss, Fiek, and a few other types of bushes surround the trees,
f-@-f-f| though few of them are blooming with the little light that
| | is able to get to them during daylight hours. The rustling
f | of the needle covered branches rubbing against one another
| | fills the air, as well the faint sound of clashing metal and
f-f | wood can be heard from the east.
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<221hp 412m 333mv aggressive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A Moss Covered Path
| A crowded path covered with brightly colored green moss meanders
| awkwardly between tall trees covered with dark brown bark
f-f-f | and thin branches weighed down with large numbers of needles.
| | Simfea, Carss, Fiek, and a few other types of bushes surround
@-f-f| the trees, though few of them are blooming with the little
| | light that is able to get to them during daylight hours.
f f | The rustling of the needle covered branches rubbing against
| | | one another fills the air.
f-f-f |
---------+

[Exits: north east south]

<221hp 412m 332mv aggressive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
south
A Moss Covered Path
f-f-f | A crowded path covered with brightly colored green moss meanders
| | awkwardly between tall trees covered with dark brown bark
f-f-f| and thin branches weighed down with large numbers of needles.
| | Simfea, Carss, Fiek, and a few other types of bushes surround
f @ | the trees, though few of them are blooming with the little
| | | light that is able to get to them during daylight hours. Dull
f-f-f | gray stones have been stacked nice and neatly to the side
| of the path, they seem almost out of place among the much
| brighter colors of their surrounding. The rustling of the
---------+ needle covered branches rubbing against one another fills
the air.

[Exits: north south]
A slender woman in fine leather combs the bushes for blackberries.

<221hp 412m 331mv aggressive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A Moss Covered Path
f-f-f| A crowded path covered with brightly colored green moss meanders
| | awkwardly between tall trees covered with dark brown bark
f f | and thin branches weighed down with large numbers of needles.
| | | Simfea, Carss, Fiek, and a few other types of bushes surround
f-f-@ | the trees, though few of them are blooming with the little
| light that is able to get to them during daylight hours. The
| rustling of the needle covered branches rubbing against one
| another fills the air.
|
---------+

[Exits: north west]
A red-headed woman in fine leather sets snares for intruders.

<221hp 412m 330mv aggressive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
west
A Moss Covered Path
f f-f| A crowded path covered with brightly colored green moss
| | | meanders awkwardly between tall trees covered with dark
f-f f | brown bark and thin branches weighed down with large numbers
| | | of needles. Simfea, Carss, Fiek, and a few other types of
f-@-f | bushes surround the trees, though few of them are blooming
| with the little light that is able to get to them during
| daylight hours. The rustling of the needle covered branches
| rubbing against one another fills the air.
|
---------+

[Exits: east south west]

<221hp 412m 329mv aggressive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A Moss Covered Path
f f| A crowded path covered with brightly colored green moss meanders
| || awkwardly between tall trees covered with dark brown bark and
f-f-f f| thin branches weighed down with large numbers of needles. Simfea,
| | || Carss, Fiek, and a few other types of bushes surround the trees,
f @-f-f| though few of them are blooming with the little light that is
| | able to get to them during daylight hours. Tiny white mushrooms
f | grow on a small patch of ground near the southern border of the
| | path, just slightly crossing over onto it. The rustling of the
o | needle covered branches rubbing against one another fills the
---------+ air.

[Exits: north east]

<221hp 412m 328mv aggressive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
west
A Moss Covered Path
f-f-f-f| A crowded path covered with brightly colored green moss meanders
| || awkwardly between tall trees covered with dark brown bark and
f f| thin branches weighed down with large numbers of needles. Simfea,
| || Carss, Fiek, and a few other types of bushes surround the trees,
f-f-@ f| though few of them are blooming with the little light that is
| | || able to get to them during daylight hours. The rustling of the
f f-f-f| needle covered branches rubbing against one another fills the
| | air.
f |
---------+

[Exits: south west]
A slender woman in fine leather combs the bushes for blackberries.

<236hp 425m 382mv aggressive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A Moss Covered Path
f-f-f| A crowded path covered with brightly colored green moss meanders
| | awkwardly between tall trees covered with dark brown bark and
f | thin branches weighed down with large numbers of needles. Simfea,
| | Carss, Fiek, and a few other types of bushes surround the trees,
f-f-@-f | though few of them are blooming with the little light that
| | | is able to get to them during daylight hours. The rustling
f f-f| of the needle covered branches rubbing against one another
| | fills the air.
o-f |
---------+

[Exits: north east west]
(Red Aura) A huge black and white mottled wolf is here.

<236hp 425m 381mv aggressive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A Moss Covered Path
f-f| A crowded path covered with brightly colored green moss meanders
| | awkwardly between tall trees covered with dark brown bark
f | and thin branches weighed down with large numbers of needles.
| | Simfea, Carss, Fiek, and a few other types of bushes surround
f-f-@-f-f| the trees, though few of them are blooming with the little
| || light that is able to get to them during daylight hours.
f f| The rustling of the needle covered branches rubbing against
| | one another fills the air.
o-f |
---------+

[Exits: east south west]
(Red Aura) A brown nkni is here, wandering lazily about.

<236hp 425m 380mv aggressive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
A Wide Path
f | A wide, well used path surrounded by tall trees with dark
| | brown bark and thin branches weighed down with large numbers
f-f-f-f-f| of needles. Simfea, Carss, Fiek, and a few other types
| || of bushes surround the trees, though few of them are blooming
@ f| with the little light that is able to get to them during
| | daylight hours. The side of a rock outcropping rises up
o-f | to the west. The rustling of the needle covered branches
| | rubbing against one another fills the air.
o-f |
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<236hp 425m 379mv aggressive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
south
A Wide Path
f-f-f-f-f| A wide, well used path surrounded by tall trees with dark
| || brown bark and thin branches weighed down with large numbers
f f| of needles. Simfea, Carss, Fiek, and a few other types of
| | bushes surround the trees, though few of them are blooming
o-@ | with the little light that is able to get to them during
| | daylight hours. The path heads off to the north and into
o-f | a small cave to the west. It may very well be possible to
| slip through an almost hidden crevice in the rock wall to
| the south as well. The rustling of the needle covered branches
---------+ rubbing against one another fills the air.

[Exits: north south west]

<236hp 425m 378mv aggressive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A Large Cave
f | You are in a large, open cave formed out of a heavily speckled
| | dark gray stone. An old firepit sits near the southeastern
o-f | edge of the cave, just inside the lip. It doesn't appear
| | to have been used in quite some time. A small crevice provides
@-f | a way out to the north and the cave opens out, over a small
| rise, into a beautiful clearing in the middle of a forest
| to the east.
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east]
A long-extinguished firepit is here, with something glittering in it.

<236hp 425m 377mv aggressive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
A Beautiful Clearing
f | A large and very beautiful clearing in the middle of a heavily
| | packed together circle of trees. The trees are tall and thin,
o-f | covered with dark brown bark and thin branches weighed down
| | with large numbers of needles. A few small and unconnected
o-@ | upwellings of water are in the center of the clearing, the
| ground around them is solid and covered in a vivid red grass.
| An open cave, formed out of a heavily speckled, dark gray
| stone, is to the west, a small rise of the same stone stands
| before its entrance.
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<236hp 425m 376mv aggressive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
east
A Small Clearing
| A small clearing surrounded on all sides by towering
| trees and small needly bushes. Standing in the center
| of and taking up most of the clearing is a huge, leafy
| bush with branches covered in sharp thorns. The red leaves
@-x | of the bush leak a bright yellowish liquid that smokes
| | and burns when it hits the ground. The ground around
+ | the bush is completely dead, leaving only sterile gray
| | earth.
+-*|
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<236hp 425m 375mv aggressive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A rock outcropping
| From this rock outcropping the valley below seems peaceful,
| untouched. Dense forests of pine carpet the mountainsides,
| broken only by thick aspen woods. The mountains, deep blue
| in the distance, circle the valley floor and form a soft
f-@ | highland bowl. A well-traveled path leads down into a small
| | grove below.
+ |
| |
+-* |
---------+

[Exits: south west down]
A small hobgoblin seems to be searching for something.
(White Aura) Dinswel the Ranger stands here.
Dinswel searches high and low for something.

<236hp 425m 374mv aggressive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* d
A small grove along a cobblestone path
o | Soft music floats in unison with the breeze through the
| | grove. The trees here are large, but the further you look
o | into the woods, the larger they seem to grow. The smell
| | of fresh water comes in from the west, and it is possible
+-+-@ | to scale some rocks to gain passage upward. A cobblestone
| | | | path leads into the trees to the west. Thick woods block
o-f-f | your sight to the south.
| | | |
f-f-f-o |
---------+

[Exits: south west up]
(White Aura) Laudwin stands here.

<236hp 425m 372mv aggressive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
west
A cobblestone path
o-o | A warm breeze rustles the great vallenwood trees outside
| | | the garrison of Solace. The cobblestone path that runs
~-o | east to west through the tree blazes in the bright colors
| | | of the vegetation. The walls of the garrison loom beyond
+-+-@-+ | the lake to the west.
| | | | |
~-o-f-f |
| | | | |
o-f-f-f-o|
---------+

[Exits: east south west]

<236hp 425m 371mv aggressive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A cobblestone path
~-o-o | The blue of the autumn sky darkens on the deep stillness
| | | | of the lake. The cobblestone path runs continues toward
~-~-o | the lake as it transitions to a wide bridge to the west.
| | | | From here you see large granite pillars thrust into the
+-+-@-+-+| still water under the bridge. The shore heads north and
| | | | || south around the lake.
~-~-o-f-f|
| | | | ||
o-o-f-f-f|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]

<236hp 425m 370mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A bridge through shallow water
~-~-o-o | The cobblestone path here starts to rise off of the ground
| | | | | some, as it turns into the bridge across clearwater lake.
~-~-~-o | Large pieces of granite have been assembled in a wall
| | | | | like fashion, sloping upward the closer it gets to the
+-+-@-+-+| bridge. The shallow waters of clearwater lake lie just
| | | | || north and south of the bridge entrance.
~-~-~-o-f|
| | | | ||
~-o-o-f-f|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]

<236hp 425m 369mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A bridge across Clearwater Lake
~-~-~-o-o| The cobblestone bridge continues east and west across
| | | | || the stillness that is clearwater lake. A granite parapet
~-~-~-~-o| has been constructed along the edges of the bridge to
| | | | || prevent the accidental slip into the deep waters below.
+-+-@-+-+|
| | | | ||
~-~-~-~-o|
| | | | ||
~-~-o-o-f|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]

<236hp 425m 368mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
where
A bridge across Clearwater Lake
~-~-~-o| The cobblestone bridge continues east and west across
| | | || the stillness that is clearwater lake. A granite parapet
~-~-~-~| has been constructed along the edges of the bridge to
| | | || prevent the accidental slip into the deep waters below.
+-+-@-+-+|
| | | ||
~-~-~-~|
| | | ||
~-~-o-o|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]

<236hp 425m 367mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A bridge across Clearwater Lake
~-~-~| The cobblestone bridge continues east and west across
| | || the stillness that is clearwater lake. A granite parapet
~-~-~| has been constructed along the edges of the bridge to
| | || prevent the accidental slip into the deep waters below.
x-+-@-+-+|
| | ||
~-~-~|
| | ||
~-~-o|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]

<236hp 425m 366mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
Players near you in Clearwater Lake:
<PK> Cedowyl A bridge across Clearwater Lake

<236hp 425m 366mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A ravine overlooking Clearwater Lake
~-~| The cobblestone path cuts upward into a ravine here,
| || looking out onto the lake and vallenwoods below. The
~-~| path continues west where it disappears sharply into
| || the mountain. The bridge to the east cuts down the middle
x-@-+-+| of the lake.
| ||
~-~|
| ||
~-~|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A small hobgoblin seems to be searching for something.

<236hp 425m 365mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A path at the base of the mountain
~| The cobblestone path turns sharply upward here, taking
|| tight turns out of the ravine and into the mountain above.
~| To the east the ravine opens out onto a bridge. The air
|| is thinner and cooler than on the surface of the lake.
@-+-+|
||
~|
||
~|
---------+

[Exits: east up]
A small hobgoblin seems to be searching for something.

<236hp 425m 364mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<236hp 425m 364mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* u
A path in the mountains
| You are walking on a cobblestone path that winds slowly through
| the mountains. The path here offers a breathtaking view of
x | Clearwater Lake and the nearby valley. The cobblestone itself
| | is surprisingly smooth, considering its steep grade and remote
x-@ | location. It works its way toward the garrison of Solace to
| the west, and winds its way downward toward Clearwater Lake.
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: west down]
The caravan attendant is here, with caravans for hire.

<236hp 425m 362mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* u
west
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<236hp 425m 362mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A path in the mountains
| You are walking on a cobblestone path that winds slowly
| through the mountains. Your view of Clearwater Lake and
x | the nearby valley is impeded by mountains. The path itself
| | is surprisingly smooth, considering its steep grade and
@-x | remote location. It works its toward the garrison of Solace
| to the east, and turns sharply on its way eastward toward
| the valley below.
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east]

<236hp 425m 360mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
u
A path in the mountains
| You are walking on a cobblestone path that winds slowly
| through the mountains. Your view of Clearwater Lake and
| the nearby valley is impeded by mountains. The path itself
| is surprisingly smooth, considering its steep grade and
@ | remote location. It climbs the mountain above you and works
| | its way toward the valley below to the south.
x-x |
|
|
---------+

[Exits: south up]

<236hp 425m 358mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Outside Shadow's Gap
x | Walls of granite soar on either side of the narrow cobblestone
| | path running northward toward the sheer cliffs of Shadow's
x-x | Gap on its way to the garrison of Solace. A cool mountain
| | breeze leaves no doubt about the high elevation of this terrain.
@ | The path also winds back down the mountain.
|
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north down]
A thin, rugged man covers ground quickly with his loping stride.

<236hp 425m 356mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Shadow's Gap
S-+-S-+-F| Walls of granite soar on either side of the narrow cobblestone
| | path running through the canyon floor westward toward the
x | garrison of Solace. A chilly breeze whistles and rumbles between
| | the steep, jagged cliffs. The path also runs southward, back
x-@ | down the mountain.
| |
x |
|
|
---------+

[Exits: south west]

<236hp 425m 354mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
north
Twin Peaks Vale
+-S-+-S-+| The twin peaks, Tasin and Fasin, stand to either side of
| | the Shadow Canyon, overlooking the cobblestone path the
x | runs through the mountains to the garrison of Solace. In
| | front of them, a lush mountain valley echoes with the sweet
@-x | sounds of the forest.
| |
x |
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east]

<236hp 425m 352mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Gateway to Solace
+-+-+-+-+| The narrow beaten path from the mountains below widens
| | | | || here at this junction between two jagged rocky peaks. A
+-S-+-S-+| grand stone arch rises above you, adorned with the rearing
| | head and foreclaws of a dragon whose gaze stares fiercely
@ | down into the valley to the south. To the north, the dirt
| | footpath gives way to a cobbled road leading through a
x-x | bustling market square. In the distance to the north you
| | can see the staunch contours of the Garrison of Solace.
x |
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A grand stone arch welcomes travellers to the city of Solace.

<236hp 425m 350mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
A path through the market
+-S-+-F-+| A cobbled road wide enough for two merchant wagons runs
| | | | || north and south. Carts laden with supplies rattle along
+-+-+-+-+| towards the garrison to the north. On either side of the
| | | | || road are vendor stalls and citizens of all ages, crowding
+-S-@-S-+| around to see the latest bits and bobs. The air is filled
| | with the sounds of gossiping townsfolk, vendors hawking
x | their wares, and laughter as children run about underfoot.
| |
x-x |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]

<236hp 425m 348mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* where
Market Central
+ | A cobbled road wide enough for two merchant wagons runs north
| | and south. Carts laden with supplies rattle along towards
+-S-+-F-+| the garrison to the north. On either side of the road are
| | | | || vendor stalls and citizens of all ages, crowding around to
+-+-@-+-+| see the latest bits and bobs. The air is filled with the
| | | | || sounds of gossiping townsfolk, vendors hawking their wares,
+-S-+-S-+| and laughter as children run about underfoot.
| |
x |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
The Herald Bulletin Board gleams majestically in the middle of the square.

<236hp 425m 347mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Players near you in Solace:
<PK> Cedowyl Market Central

<236hp 425m 347mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A path through the market
* | A cobbled road wide enough for two merchant wagons runs
| | north and south. Carts laden with supplies rattle along
+ | towards the garrison to the north. On either side of
| | the road are vendor stalls and citizens of all ages,
+-S-@-F-+| crowding around to see the latest bits and bobs. The
| | | | || air is filled with the sounds of gossiping townsfolk,
+-+-+-+-+| vendors hawking their wares, and laughter as children
| | | | || run about underfoot.
+-S-+-S-+|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]

<236hp 425m 346mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* where
Players near you in Solace:
<PK> Cedowyl A path through the market

<236hp 425m 346mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
In front of the garrison
*-*-*-*-*| You stand at the maw of an open portcullis that is the
| | || main entrance to the Garrison of Solace. To either side,
*-* * *-*| richly colored pennants ripple against the thick stone
| | walls. The base of the portcullis is formed of long iron
@ | spikes that when lowered fit neatly into a set of square
| | grooves running along the cobblestones. When raised,
+-S-+-F-+| the bottom portion of these spikes jut from the archway
| | | | || above, much resembling a set of sharpened teeth. To the
+-+-+-+-+| north is a gatehouse where a pair of ever-watchful guards
---------+ keep their post. To the south you can see a sprawling
market plaza.

[Exits: north south]
Six draconian heads, each impaled on a pike, line the cobbled road leading to the Garrison of Solace.

<236hp 425m 345mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* who
who pk
[50 H-Elf Pal] <PK> [JUSTICE] (Commander) [Law] Judge Cedowyl the Holy Knight, Commander of Justice
[ Quasi ] <PK> [LEGION] (OUTLAW) (INTRUDER) Phahrdrah the Holy Shaman
[ Human ] Azekiel the Herbalist
Players found: 3
[LEGION] The lands shall be held under the cold grip of shadows.
There are 3 characters on; the most on this past month was 13.

<236hp 425m 345mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* [50 H-Elf Pal] <PK> [JUSTICE] (Commander) [Law] Judge Cedowyl the Holy Knight, Commander of Justice
[50 Quasi Sha] <PK> (JUGGERNAUT) [LEGION] (OUTLAW) (INTRUDER) Phahrdrah the Holy Shaman
Players found: 2
[LEGION] The lands shall be held under the cold grip of shadows.
There are 3 characters on; the most on this past month was 13.

<236hp 425m 345mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
The gatehouse
*-*-* *| The immensity of the garrison becomes more apparent here
| || at the gate, where you are almost completely surrounded
*-*-*-*-*| by granite. Very thick, dark oak doors mysteriously swing
| | || inward from the granite here without visible hinges.
*-* @ *-*| A huge iron portcullis is positioned to the south, just
| | in front of the doors, for extra defense. Heading north
+ | will take you inside the Garrison of Solace, and the
| | sounds and smells of people and animals still reach your
+-S-+-F-+| nostrils from the south.
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A guardsman has been stationed here to guard the garrison's gate.
A guardsman has been stationed here to guard the garrison's gate.

<236hp 425m 344mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* where
Players near you in Solace:
<PK> Cedowyl The gatehouse

<236hp 425m 344mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Inside the garrison
* *| The granite here has been carved into a hallway, but no signs
| || of tooling show on the smooth stone. An iron chandelier has
*-*-*-B *| been bolted to the ceiling, showering the immense hall with
| || the incandescent light of burning oil, while still managing
*-*-@-*-*| to cast an eerie, almost iridescent glow on the huge tapestry
| | || that runs a full five paces along the northern wall. Large
*-* * *-*| oak doors lie open to the south, with a raised portcullis
| | just beyond them, and the hall runs to the east and west
+ | before eventually splitting in two more directions.
---------+

[Exits: east south west]
A young recruit is here, eager to prove himself.

<236hp 425m 343mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
East gatehouse hallway
*-*| The granite here has been carved into a hallway, but no signs
| | of tooling show on the smooth stone. Glowing torches adorn
* | the wall incrementally. Ornamental shields marked with the
| | crest of Solace are mounted just below each torch. The occasional
*-*-@-* | sound of a clanking chain can be heard from the east, while
| | | heading west leads you toward the garrison's gatehouse.
* *-*-*|
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<236hp 425m 342mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
An intersection east of the gatehouse
*-*-*| The granite here has been carved into a hallway, but no signs
| || of tooling show on the smooth stone. Massive, steel chains can
* *-*| be seen through a grate in the ceiling, shimmering with a thin
| | layer of oil. The hall runs to the south, before stopping and
*-*-@ | branching to the east and west. The hallway also continues to
| | | the north, where it bends around a corner to the east.
* *-*-*-*|
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north south west]

<236hp 425m 341mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
west
Near the eastern arrowslit
* | The granite here has been carved into a hallway, but no signs
| | of tooling show on the smooth stone. Large, dragon-shaped eyes
*-*-* | have been burned into the stone of the southern wall, where they
| | | glow softly. It feels as if they can see directly into your soul.
* *-@-*-*| The sound of clinking metal can be heard from the north, where
| | the hallway splits at some kind of large chain apparatus. A hint
+ | of light shines through a small hole somewhere to the west, and
| | a long hallway branches off to the east.
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north east west]

<236hp 425m 340mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* The eastern arrowslit
* | This oddly shaped room slants down towards the south, where
| | a narrow slit no wider than a handsbreadth allows a single archer
*-*-*-* | to keep watch over the front gates and eastern market plaza.
| | |
* @-*-*|
| |
+ |
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east]
A half-elven archer stands ready with an arrow nocked.

<236hp 425m 339mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* cusi
You feel better.

<270hp 410m 339mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none*
The white aura around your body fades.
The light of virtue fades from your body.

<291hp 423m 394mv evasive 11am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* cusi
quaf red
You feel better.

<325hp 408m 394mv evasive 11am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* virt
You do not have that potion.

<325hp 408m 394mv evasive 11am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* The Light of Virtue fills you with conviction.

<325hp 383m 394mv evasive 11am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* where
Players near you in Solace:
<PK> Cedowyl The eastern arrowslit

<325hp 383m 394mv evasive 11am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* quaf red
You do not have that potion.

<325hp 383m 394mv evasive 11am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* get red sack|quaf red
You get a bright red potion from a heavy backpack.

<325hp 383m 394mv evasive 11am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You quaff a bright red potion.
You feel a lot better!

<345hp 383m 394mv evasive 11am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* get red sack|quaf red
You get a bright red potion from a heavy backpack.

<345hp 383m 394mv evasive 11am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You quaff a bright red potion.
You feel a lot better!

<367hp 383m 394mv evasive 11am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* get red sack|quaf red
get red sack|quaf red
You get a bright red potion from a heavy backpack.

<367hp 383m 394mv evasive 11am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You quaff a bright red potion.
You feel a lot better!

<380hp 383m 394mv evasive 11am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* get red sack|quaf red
get red sack|quaf red
You get a bright red potion from a heavy backpack.

<380hp 383m 394mv evasive 11am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You quaff a bright red potion.
You feel a lot better!

<403hp 383m 394mv evasive 11am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You get a bright red potion from a heavy backpack.

<403hp 383m 394mv evasive 11am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You quaff a bright red potion.
You feel a lot better!

<429hp 383m 394mv evasive 11am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You get a bright red potion from a heavy backpack.

<429hp 383m 394mv evasive 11am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You quaff a bright red potion.
You feel a lot better!

<446hp 383m 394mv evasive 11am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* get red sack|quaf red
get red sack|quaf red
You see nothing like that in a heavy backpack.

<446hp 383m 394mv evasive 11am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You do not have that potion.

<446hp 383m 394mv evasive 11am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You see nothing like that in a heavy backpack.
You feel less protected.
You feel less armored.

<458hp 395m 399mv evasive 12pm (noon)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You do not have that potion.

<458hp 395m 399mv evasive 12pm (noon)><no opponent no opponent>*none* where
who
who pk
Players near you in Solace:
<PK> Cedowyl The eastern arrowslit

<458hp 395m 399mv evasive 12pm (noon)><no opponent no opponent>*none* [50 H-Elf Pal] <PK> [JUSTICE] (Commander) [Law] Judge Cedowyl the Holy Knight, Commander of Justice
[ Quasi ] <PK> [LEGION] (OUTLAW) (INTRUDER) Phahrdrah the Holy Shaman
[ Human ] Azekiel the Herbalist
Players found: 3
[LEGION] The lands shall be held under the cold grip of shadows.
There are 3 characters on; the most on this past month was 13.

<458hp 395m 399mv evasive 12pm (noon)><no opponent no opponent>*none* [50 H-Elf Pal] <PK> [JUSTICE] (Commander) [Law] Judge Cedowyl the Holy Knight, Commander of Justice
[50 Quasi Sha] <PK> (JUGGERNAUT) [LEGION] (OUTLAW) (INTRUDER) Phahrdrah the Holy Shaman
Players found: 2
[LEGION] The lands shall be held under the cold grip of shadows.
There are 3 characters on; the most on this past month was 13.

<458hp 395m 399mv evasive 12pm (noon)><no opponent no opponent>*none* prot
You feel holy and pure.

<458hp 360m 399mv evasive 12pm (noon)><no opponent no opponent>*none* armo
You feel someone protecting you.

<458hp 355m 399mv evasive 12pm (noon)><no opponent no opponent>*none* cusi
You feel better.

<495hp 340m 399mv evasive 12pm (noon)><no opponent no opponent>*none* cusi
You feel better.

<535hp 325m 399mv evasive 12pm (noon)><no opponent no opponent>*none* cusi
You feel better.

<566hp 310m 399mv evasive 12pm (noon)><no opponent no opponent>*none* cusi
You feel better.

<598hp 295m 399mv evasive 12pm (noon)><no opponent no opponent>*none* cusi
You feel better.

<630hp 280m 399mv evasive 12pm (noon)><no opponent no opponent>*none* where
cusi
Players near you in Solace:
<PK> Cedowyl The eastern arrowslit

<630hp 280m 399mv evasive 12pm (noon)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You feel better.

<663hp 265m 399mv evasive 12pm (noon)><no opponent no opponent>*none* cusi
You feel better.

<694hp 250m 399mv evasive 12pm (noon)><no opponent no opponent>*none*
You no longer feel so precise.

<713hp 263m 399mv evasive 1pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* cusi
You feel better.

<748hp 248m 399mv evasive 1pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* where
east
north
Players near you in Solace:
<PK> Cedowyl The eastern arrowslit

<748hp 248m 399mv evasive 1pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Near the eastern arrowslit
* | The granite here has been carved into a hallway, but no signs
| | of tooling show on the smooth stone. Large, dragon-shaped eyes
*-*-* | have been burned into the stone of the southern wall, where they
| | | glow softly. It feels as if they can see directly into your soul.
* *-@-*-*| The sound of clinking metal can be heard from the north, where
| | the hallway splits at some kind of large chain apparatus. A hint
+ | of light shines through a small hole somewhere to the west, and
| | a long hallway branches off to the east.
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north east west]

<748hp 248m 398mv evasive 1pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* An intersection east of the gatehouse
*-*-*| The granite here has been carved into a hallway, but no signs
| || of tooling show on the smooth stone. Massive, steel chains can
* *-*| be seen through a grate in the ceiling, shimmering with a thin
| | layer of oil. The hall runs to the south, before stopping and
*-*-@ | branching to the east and west. The hallway also continues to
| | | the north, where it bends around a corner to the east.
* *-*-*-*|
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north south west]

<748hp 248m 397mv evasive 1pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
East gatehouse hallway
*-*| The granite here has been carved into a hallway, but no signs
| | of tooling show on the smooth stone. Glowing torches adorn
* | the wall incrementally. Ornamental shields marked with the
| | crest of Solace are mounted just below each torch. The occasional
*-*-@-* | sound of a clanking chain can be heard from the east, while
| | | heading west leads you toward the garrison's gatehouse.
* *-*-*|
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<748hp 248m 396mv evasive 1pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
Inside the garrison
* *| The granite here has been carved into a hallway, but no signs
| || of tooling show on the smooth stone. An iron chandelier has
*-*-*-B *| been bolted to the ceiling, showering the immense hall with
| || the incandescent light of burning oil, while still managing
*-*-@-*-*| to cast an eerie, almost iridescent glow on the huge tapestry
| | || that runs a full five paces along the northern wall. Large
*-* * *-*| oak doors lie open to the south, with a raised portcullis
| | just beyond them, and the hall runs to the east and west
+ | before eventually splitting in two more directions.
---------+

[Exits: east south west]

<748hp 248m 395mv evasive 1pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
south
The gatehouse
*-*-* *| The immensity of the garrison becomes more apparent here
| || at the gate, where you are almost completely surrounded
*-*-*-*-*| by granite. Very thick, dark oak doors mysteriously swing
| | || inward from the granite here without visible hinges.
*-* @ *-*| A huge iron portcullis is positioned to the south, just
| | in front of the doors, for extra defense. Heading north
+ | will take you inside the Garrison of Solace, and the
| | sounds and smells of people and animals still reach your
+-S-+-F-+| nostrils from the south.
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A guardsman has been stationed here to guard the garrison's gate.
A guardsman has been stationed here to guard the garrison's gate.

<748hp 248m 394mv evasive 1pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* In front of the garrison
*-*-*-*-*| You stand at the maw of an open portcullis that is the
| | || main entrance to the Garrison of Solace. To either side,
*-* * *-*| richly colored pennants ripple against the thick stone
| | walls. The base of the portcullis is formed of long iron
@ | spikes that when lowered fit neatly into a set of square
| | grooves running along the cobblestones. When raised,
+-S-+-F-+| the bottom portion of these spikes jut from the archway
| | | | || above, much resembling a set of sharpened teeth. To the
+-+-+-+-+| north is a gatehouse where a pair of ever-watchful guards
---------+ keep their post. To the south you can see a sprawling
market plaza.

[Exits: north south]
Six draconian heads, each impaled on a pike, line the cobbled road leading to the Garrison of Solace.

<748hp 248m 393mv evasive 1pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
A path through the market
* | A cobbled road wide enough for two merchant wagons runs
| | north and south. Carts laden with supplies rattle along
+ | towards the garrison to the north. On either side of
| | the road are vendor stalls and citizens of all ages,
+-S-@-F-+| crowding around to see the latest bits and bobs. The
| | | | || air is filled with the sounds of gossiping townsfolk,
+-+-+-+-+| vendors hawking their wares, and laughter as children
| | | | || run about underfoot.
+-S-+-S-+|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]

<748hp 248m 392mv evasive 1pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
south
Market Central
+ | A cobbled road wide enough for two merchant wagons runs north
| | and south. Carts laden with supplies rattle along towards
+-S-+-F-+| the garrison to the north. On either side of the road are
| | | | || vendor stalls and citizens of all ages, crowding around to
+-+-@-+-+| see the latest bits and bobs. The air is filled with the
| | | | || sounds of gossiping townsfolk, vendors hawking their wares,
+-S-+-S-+| and laughter as children run about underfoot.
| |
x |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
The Herald Bulletin Board gleams majestically in the middle of the square.

<748hp 248m 391mv evasive 1pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
A path through the market
+-S-+-F-+| A cobbled road wide enough for two merchant wagons runs
| | | | || north and south. Carts laden with supplies rattle along
+-+-+-+-+| towards the garrison to the north. On either side of the
| | | | || road are vendor stalls and citizens of all ages, crowding
+-S-@-S-+| around to see the latest bits and bobs. The air is filled
| | with the sounds of gossiping townsfolk, vendors hawking
x | their wares, and laughter as children run about underfoot.
| |
x-x |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]

<748hp 248m 390mv evasive 1pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
Gateway to Solace
+-+-+-+-+| The narrow beaten path from the mountains below widens
| | | | || here at this junction between two jagged rocky peaks. A
+-S-+-S-+| grand stone arch rises above you, adorned with the rearing
| | head and foreclaws of a dragon whose gaze stares fiercely
@ | down into the valley to the south. To the north, the dirt
| | footpath gives way to a cobbled road leading through a
x-x | bustling market square. In the distance to the north you
| | can see the staunch contours of the Garrison of Solace.
x |
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A grand stone arch welcomes travellers to the city of Solace.

<748hp 248m 389mv evasive 1pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
Twin Peaks Vale
+-S-+-S-+| The twin peaks, Tasin and Fasin, stand to either side of
| | the Shadow Canyon, overlooking the cobblestone path the
x | runs through the mountains to the garrison of Solace. In
| | front of them, a lush mountain valley echoes with the sweet
@-x | sounds of the forest.
| |
x |
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east]

<748hp 248m 387mv evasive 1pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
south
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<748hp 248m 387mv evasive 1pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* d
Shadow's Gap
S-+-S-+-F| Walls of granite soar on either side of the narrow cobblestone
| | path running through the canyon floor westward toward the
x | garrison of Solace. A chilly breeze whistles and rumbles between
| | the steep, jagged cliffs. The path also runs southward, back
x-@ | down the mountain.
| |
x |
|
|
---------+

[Exits: south west]

<748hp 248m 385mv evasive 1pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Outside Shadow's Gap
x | Walls of granite soar on either side of the narrow cobblestone
| | path running northward toward the sheer cliffs of Shadow's
x-x | Gap on its way to the garrison of Solace. A cool mountain
| | breeze leaves no doubt about the high elevation of this terrain.
@ | The path also winds back down the mountain.
|
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north down]
A thin, rugged man covers ground quickly with his loping stride.

<748hp 248m 383mv evasive 1pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A path in the mountains
| You are walking on a cobblestone path that winds slowly
| through the mountains. Your view of Clearwater Lake and
| the nearby valley is impeded by mountains. The path itself
| is surprisingly smooth, considering its steep grade and
@ | remote location. It climbs the mountain above you and works
| | its way toward the valley below to the south.
x-x |
|
|
---------+

[Exits: south up]

<748hp 248m 381mv evasive 1pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<748hp 248m 381mv evasive 1pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
A path in the mountains
| You are walking on a cobblestone path that winds slowly
| through the mountains. Your view of Clearwater Lake and
x | the nearby valley is impeded by mountains. The path itself
| | is surprisingly smooth, considering its steep grade and
@-x | remote location. It works its toward the garrison of Solace
| to the east, and turns sharply on its way eastward toward
| the valley below.
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east]

<748hp 248m 379mv evasive 1pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
d
A path in the mountains
| You are walking on a cobblestone path that winds slowly through
| the mountains. The path here offers a breathtaking view of
x | Clearwater Lake and the nearby valley. The cobblestone itself
| | is surprisingly smooth, considering its steep grade and remote
x-@ | location. It works its way toward the garrison of Solace to
| the west, and winds its way downward toward Clearwater Lake.
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: west down]
The caravan attendant is here, with caravans for hire.

<748hp 248m 377mv evasive 1pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A path at the base of the mountain
~| The cobblestone path turns sharply upward here, taking
|| tight turns out of the ravine and into the mountain above.
~| To the east the ravine opens out onto a bridge. The air
|| is thinner and cooler than on the surface of the lake.
@-+-+|
||
~|
||
~|
---------+

[Exits: east up]
A small hobgoblin seems to be searching for something.

<748hp 248m 375mv evasive 1pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* where
east
Players near you in Clearwater Lake:
<PK> Cedowyl A path at the base of the mountain

<748hp 248m 375mv evasive 1pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
A ravine overlooking Clearwater Lake
~-~| The cobblestone path cuts upward into a ravine here,
| || looking out onto the lake and vallenwoods below. The
~-~| path continues west where it disappears sharply into
| || the mountain. The bridge to the east cuts down the middle
x-@-+-+| of the lake.
| ||
~-~|
| ||
~-~|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A small hobgoblin seems to be searching for something.

<748hp 248m 373mv evasive 1pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A bridge across Clearwater Lake
~-~-~| The cobblestone bridge continues east and west across
| | || the stillness that is clearwater lake. A granite parapet
~-~-~| has been constructed along the edges of the bridge to
| | || prevent the accidental slip into the deep waters below.
x-+-@-+-+|
| | ||
~-~-~|
| | ||
~-~-o|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]

<748hp 248m 372mv evasive 1pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
A bridge across Clearwater Lake
~-~-~-o| The cobblestone bridge continues east and west across
| | | || the stillness that is clearwater lake. A granite parapet
~-~-~-~| has been constructed along the edges of the bridge to
| | | || prevent the accidental slip into the deep waters below.
+-+-@-+-+|
| | | ||
~-~-~-~|
| | | ||
~-~-o-o|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]

<748hp 248m 371mv evasive 1pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
A bridge across Clearwater Lake
~-~-~-o-o| The cobblestone bridge continues east and west across
| | | | || the stillness that is clearwater lake. A granite parapet
~-~-~-~-o| has been constructed along the edges of the bridge to
| | | | || prevent the accidental slip into the deep waters below.
+-+-@-+-+|
| | | | ||
~-~-~-~-o|
| | | | ||
~-~-o-o-f|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]

<748hp 248m 370mv evasive 1pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
A bridge through shallow water
~-~-o-o | The cobblestone path here starts to rise off of the ground
| | | | | some, as it turns into the bridge across clearwater lake.
~-~-~-o | Large pieces of granite have been assembled in a wall
| | | | | like fashion, sloping upward the closer it gets to the
+-+-@-+-+| bridge. The shallow waters of clearwater lake lie just
| | | | || north and south of the bridge entrance.
~-~-~-o-f|
| | | | ||
~-o-o-f-f|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]

<748hp 248m 369mv evasive 1pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
A cobblestone path
~-o-o | The blue of the autumn sky darkens on the deep stillness
| | | | of the lake. The cobblestone path runs continues toward
~-~-o | the lake as it transitions to a wide bridge to the west.
| | | | From here you see large granite pillars thrust into the
+-+-@-+-+| still water under the bridge. The shore heads north and
| | | | || south around the lake.
~-~-o-f-f|
| | | | ||
o-o-f-f-f|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]

<748hp 248m 368mv evasive 1pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
A cobblestone path
o-o | A warm breeze rustles the great vallenwood trees outside
| | | the garrison of Solace. The cobblestone path that runs
~-o | east to west through the tree blazes in the bright colors
| | | of the vegetation. The walls of the garrison loom beyond
+-+-@-+ | the lake to the west.
| | | | |
~-o-f-f |
| | | | |
o-f-f-f-o|
---------+

[Exits: east south west]

<748hp 248m 367mv evasive 1pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
A small grove along a cobblestone path
o | Soft music floats in unison with the breeze through the
| | grove. The trees here are large, but the further you look
o | into the woods, the larger they seem to grow. The smell
| | of fresh water comes in from the west, and it is possible
+-+-@ | to scale some rocks to gain passage upward. A cobblestone
| | | | path leads into the trees to the west. Thick woods block
o-f-f | your sight to the south.
| | | |
f-f-f-o |
---------+

[Exits: south west up]
(White Aura) Laudwin stands here.
Laudwin sighs.
Laudwin says 'I hope my dear Dinswel can find the crystal staff.'

<748hp 248m 366mv evasive 1pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* u
A rock outcropping
| From this rock outcropping the valley below seems peaceful,
| untouched. Dense forests of pine carpet the mountainsides,
| broken only by thick aspen woods. The mountains, deep blue
| in the distance, circle the valley floor and form a soft
f-@ | highland bowl. A well-traveled path leads down into a small
| | grove below.
+ |
| |
+-* |
---------+

[Exits: south west down]
A small hobgoblin seems to be searching for something.
(White Aura) Dinswel the Ranger stands here.
Dinswel searches high and low for something.

<748hp 248m 365mv evasive 1pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<748hp 248m 365mv evasive 1pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A Small Clearing
| A small clearing surrounded on all sides by towering
| trees and small needly bushes. Standing in the center
| of and taking up most of the clearing is a huge, leafy
| bush with branches covered in sharp thorns. The red leaves
@-x | of the bush leak a bright yellowish liquid that smokes
| | and burns when it hits the ground. The ground around
+ | the bush is completely dead, leaving only sterile gray
| | earth.
+-*|
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<748hp 248m 363mv evasive 1pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A Beautiful Clearing
f | A large and very beautiful clearing in the middle of a heavily
| | packed together circle of trees. The trees are tall and thin,
o-f | covered with dark brown bark and thin branches weighed down
| | with large numbers of needles. A few small and unconnected
o-@ | upwellings of water are in the center of the clearing, the
| ground around them is solid and covered in a vivid red grass.
| An open cave, formed out of a heavily speckled, dark gray
| stone, is to the west, a small rise of the same stone stands
| before its entrance.
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<748hp 248m 362mv evasive 1pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
north
A Large Cave
f | You are in a large, open cave formed out of a heavily speckled
| | dark gray stone. An old firepit sits near the southeastern
o-f | edge of the cave, just inside the lip. It doesn't appear
| | to have been used in quite some time. A small crevice provides
@-f | a way out to the north and the cave opens out, over a small
| rise, into a beautiful clearing in the middle of a forest
| to the east.
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east]
A long-extinguished firepit is here, with something glittering in it.

<748hp 248m 361mv evasive 1pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
A Wide Path
f-f-f-f-f| A wide, well used path surrounded by tall trees with dark
| || brown bark and thin branches weighed down with large numbers
f f| of needles. Simfea, Carss, Fiek, and a few other types of
| | bushes surround the trees, though few of them are blooming
o-@ | with the little light that is able to get to them during
| | daylight hours. The path heads off to the north and into
o-f | a small cave to the west. It may very well be possible to
| slip through an almost hidden crevice in the rock wall to
| the south as well. The rustling of the needle covered branches
---------+ rubbing against one another fills the air.

[Exits: north south west]

<748hp 248m 360mv evasive 1pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
A Wide Path
f | A wide, well used path surrounded by tall trees with dark
| | brown bark and thin branches weighed down with large numbers
f-f-f-f-f| of needles. Simfea, Carss, Fiek, and a few other types
| || of bushes surround the trees, though few of them are blooming
@ f| with the little light that is able to get to them during
| | daylight hours. The side of a rock outcropping rises up
o-f | to the west. The rustling of the needle covered branches
| | rubbing against one another fills the air.
o-f |
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<748hp 248m 359mv evasive 1pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
A Moss Covered Path
f-f| A crowded path covered with brightly colored green moss meanders
| | awkwardly between tall trees covered with dark brown bark
f | and thin branches weighed down with large numbers of needles.
| | Simfea, Carss, Fiek, and a few other types of bushes surround
f-f-@-f-f| the trees, though few of them are blooming with the little
| || light that is able to get to them during daylight hours.
f f| The rustling of the needle covered branches rubbing against
| | one another fills the air.
o-f |
---------+

[Exits: east south west]
(Red Aura) A brown nkni is here, wandering lazily about.

<748hp 248m 358mv evasive 1pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<748hp 248m 358mv evasive 1pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A Moss Covered Path
f-f-f| A crowded path covered with brightly colored green moss meanders
| | awkwardly between tall trees covered with dark brown bark and
f | thin branches weighed down with large numbers of needles. Simfea,
| | Carss, Fiek, and a few other types of bushes surround the trees,
f-f-@-f | though few of them are blooming with the little light that
| | | is able to get to them during daylight hours. The rustling
f f-f| of the needle covered branches rubbing against one another
| | fills the air.
o-f |
---------+

[Exits: north east west]

<748hp 248m 357mv evasive 1pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* remove guis
remove argent
wield long
wield buck
east
You stop wielding a peacemaker guisarme.

<768hp 263m 399mv evasive 2pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You do not have that item.

<768hp 263m 399mv evasive 2pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You wield a peacemaker longsword.
A peacemaker longsword feels like a part of you!

<768hp 263m 399mv evasive 2pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You do not have that item.

<768hp 263m 399mv evasive 2pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A Moss Covered Path
f-f-f-f| A crowded path covered with brightly colored green moss meanders
| || awkwardly between tall trees covered with dark brown bark and
f f| thin branches weighed down with large numbers of needles. Simfea,
| || Carss, Fiek, and a few other types of bushes surround the trees,
f-f-@ f| though few of them are blooming with the little light that is
| | || able to get to them during daylight hours. The rustling of the
f f-f-f| needle covered branches rubbing against one another fills the
| | air.
f |
---------+

[Exits: south west]
A slender woman in fine leather combs the bushes for blackberries.

<768hp 263m 398mv evasive 2pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
A Moss Covered Path
f f| A crowded path covered with brightly colored green moss meanders
| || awkwardly between tall trees covered with dark brown bark and
f-f-f f| thin branches weighed down with large numbers of needles. Simfea,
| | || Carss, Fiek, and a few other types of bushes surround the trees,
f @-f-f| though few of them are blooming with the little light that is
| | able to get to them during daylight hours. Tiny white mushrooms
f | grow on a small patch of ground near the southern border of the
| | path, just slightly crossing over onto it. The rustling of the
o | needle covered branches rubbing against one another fills the
---------+ air.

[Exits: north east]

<768hp 263m 397mv evasive 2pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
east
A Moss Covered Path
f f-f| A crowded path covered with brightly colored green moss
| | | meanders awkwardly between tall trees covered with dark
f-f f | brown bark and thin branches weighed down with large numbers
| | | of needles. Simfea, Carss, Fiek, and a few other types of
f-@-f | bushes surround the trees, though few of them are blooming
| with the little light that is able to get to them during
| daylight hours. The rustling of the needle covered branches
| rubbing against one another fills the air.
|
---------+

[Exits: east south west]

<768hp 263m 396mv evasive 2pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* where
A Moss Covered Path
f-f-f| A crowded path covered with brightly colored green moss meanders
| | awkwardly between tall trees covered with dark brown bark
f f | and thin branches weighed down with large numbers of needles.
| | | Simfea, Carss, Fiek, and a few other types of bushes surround
f-f-@ | the trees, though few of them are blooming with the little
| light that is able to get to them during daylight hours. The
| rustling of the needle covered branches rubbing against one
| another fills the air.
|
---------+

[Exits: north west]
A red-headed woman in fine leather sets snares for intruders.

<768hp 263m 395mv evasive 2pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Players near you in Unsiliel Wood:
<PK> Cedowyl A Moss Covered Path

<768hp 263m 395mv evasive 2pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A Moss Covered Path
f-f-f | A crowded path covered with brightly colored green moss meanders
| | awkwardly between tall trees covered with dark brown bark
f-f-f| and thin branches weighed down with large numbers of needles.
| | Simfea, Carss, Fiek, and a few other types of bushes surround
f @ | the trees, though few of them are blooming with the little
| | | light that is able to get to them during daylight hours. Dull
f-f-f | gray stones have been stacked nice and neatly to the side
| of the path, they seem almost out of place among the much
| brighter colors of their surrounding. The rustling of the
---------+ needle covered branches rubbing against one another fills
the air.

[Exits: north south]
A slender woman in fine leather combs the bushes for blackberries.

<768hp 263m 394mv evasive 2pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
A Moss Covered Path
| A crowded path covered with brightly colored green moss meanders
| awkwardly between tall trees covered with dark brown bark
f-f-f | and thin branches weighed down with large numbers of needles.
| | Simfea, Carss, Fiek, and a few other types of bushes surround
@-f-f| the trees, though few of them are blooming with the little
| | light that is able to get to them during daylight hours.
f f | The rustling of the needle covered branches rubbing against
| | | one another fills the air.
f-f-f |
---------+

[Exits: north east south]

<768hp 263m 393mv evasive 2pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
A Moss Covered Path
| A crowded path covered with brightly colored green moss meanders
| awkwardly between tall trees covered with dark brown bark and
f-f | thin branches weighed down with large numbers of needles. Simfea,
| | Carss, Fiek, and a few other types of bushes surround the trees,
f-@-f-f| though few of them are blooming with the little light that
| | is able to get to them during daylight hours. The rustling
f | of the needle covered branches rubbing against one another
| | fills the air, as well the faint sound of clashing metal and
f-f | wood can be heard from the east.
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<768hp 263m 392mv evasive 2pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
east
A Path Between Ancient Trees
f | A path between to very large and very strange trees,
| | they are a shiny gold in color and seem alive to the
f f-f-f| touch. There is an ancient feel to this forest - as if
| || this wooded dell has been around since the beginning
f-f-@-f-f| of time. In the distance, to the east, battle cries and
| || the clashing of metal, wood, and fire can be heard. To
f f-f-f| the east lie more of the shiny gold trees and to the
| | || west are trees of a more familiar nature.
f f f|
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<768hp 263m 391mv evasive 2pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
Entrance to Dankbark Forest
f | The path which extends out of sight in the opposite direction
| | comes to a sudden end at the entrance to this forest.
f-f-f-f| The path seems to be devoured by the silent overgrown
| | mess of trees. You can hear whispers of animals and insects
f-f-@-f | scurrying about inside. The soiled smell of decay wafts
| | by your nostrils. The pungent aroma pervades every fiber
f-f-f | of this forest towering over you. To one side there is
| | | a small sign which has been exposed to the elements for
f f-f| some time. The writing is all but obliterated. One can,
---------+ however, see fresh scratch marks on it.

[Exits: east west]

<768hp 263m 390mv evasive 2pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
Dankbark Forest
f | Long, moss covered branches block almost all the light
| | coming from the sun, leaving pockets of inky blackness.
f-f-f-f-f| The close-growing trees are covered generously in a pale
| | gray fungus, which gives off a faint odour of rot and
f-f-@ f| decay. The heights of the trees are lost in shadows,
| || but from the width of the trunks, they probably reach
f-f-f f| to the heavens. Pockets of ants, nightcrawlers, and other
| | || larvae skitter along the fungii and leaves that surround
f f-f-f| you. Wisps of spider webs hang from the odd branch, giving
---------+ an odd hairy look to them. The ground underfoot is spongy
with vegetation, both living, and decaying.

[Exits: north south west]

<768hp 263m 389mv evasive 2pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<768hp 263m 389mv evasive 2pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Dankbark Forest
f-f-f-f-f| Long, moss covered branches block almost all the light
| ,| coming from the sun, leaving pockets of inky blackness.
f-f-f f| The close-growing trees are covered generously in a pale
| || gray fungus, which gives off a faint odour of rot and
f-f-@ f| decay. The heights of the trees are lost in shadows,
| | || but from the width of the trunks, they probably reach
f f-f-f| to the heavens. Pockets of ants, nightcrawlers, and other
|| larvae skitter along the fungii and leaves that surround
f| you. Wisps of spider webs hang from the odd branch, giving
---------+ an odd hairy look to them. The ground underfoot is spongy
with vegetation, both living, and decaying.

[Exits: north south west]
(Red Aura) A goblin stands here, looking side to side, trying to stay out of a fight.
(Red Aura) A burly fire giant outlaw stands here, looking for people to attack.

<768hp 263m 388mv evasive 2pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
Dankbark Forest
f-f-f f| Long, moss covered branches block almost all the light
| || coming from the sun, leaving pockets of inky blackness.
f-f-f f| The close-growing trees are covered generously in a pale
| | || gray fungus, which gives off a faint odour of rot and
f @-f-f| decay. The heights of the trees are lost in shadows, but
|| from the width of the trunks, they probably reach to the
f| heavens. Pockets of ants, nightcrawlers, and other larvae
| skitter along the fungii and leaves that surround you.
| Wisps of spider webs hang from the odd branch, giving
---------+ an odd hairy look to them. The ground underfoot is spongy
with vegetation, both living, and decaying.

[Exits: north east]
A man stands here, examining the trail for possible pursuit.
A dirt-stained child stands here, sucking his thumb.
A lady is here, crying at her family's misfortune.

<768hp 263m 387mv evasive 2pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
east
Dankbark Forest
f-f f-f| Long, moss covered branches block almost all the light
| | || coming from the sun, leaving pockets of inky blackness.
f-f f f| The close-growing trees are covered generously in a pale
| | | | gray fungus, which gives off a faint odour of rot and
f f-@-f | decay. The heights of the trees are lost in shadows,
| | but from the width of the trunks, they probably reach
f-f| to the heavens. Pockets of ants, nightcrawlers, and other
|| larvae skitter along the fungii and leaves that surround
o| you. Wisps of spider webs hang from the odd branch, giving
---------+ an odd hairy look to them. The ground underfoot is spongy
with vegetation, both living, and decaying.

[Exits: east west]

<768hp 263m 386mv evasive 2pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
Dankbark Forest
f f-f f| Long, moss covered branches block almost all the light
| | | || coming from the sun, leaving pockets of inky blackness.
f f f f| The close-growing trees are covered generously in a pale
| | || gray fungus, which gives off a faint odour of rot and
f-f-@ f| decay. The heights of the trees are lost in shadows,
| || but from the width of the trunks, they probably reach
f-f-f| to the heavens. Pockets of ants, nightcrawlers, and other
| | larvae skitter along the fungii and leaves that surround
o-o| you. Wisps of spider webs hang from the odd branch, giving
---------+ an odd hairy look to them. The ground underfoot is spongy
with vegetation, both living, and decaying.

[Exits: north south west]
(Red Aura) A goblin stands here, looking side to side, trying to stay out of a fight.
(Red Aura) A burly fire giant outlaw stands here, looking for people to attack.
A fire giant outlaw glances at you
A fire giant outlaw says 'Have you seen any ... humans around?'
A fire giant outlaw licks his lips and smiles, showing off his elongated fangs.

<768hp 263m 385mv evasive 2pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Dankbark Forest
f f f| Long, moss covered branches block almost all the light
| | || coming from the sun, leaving pockets of inky blackness.
f-f-f f| The close-growing trees are covered generously in a pale
| || gray fungus, which gives off a faint odour of rot and
@-f-f| decay. The heights of the trees are lost in shadows, but
| | from the width of the trunks, they probably reach to the
o-o| heavens. Pockets of ants, nightcrawlers, and other larvae
| skitter along the fungii and leaves that surround you.
| Wisps of spider webs hang from the odd branch, giving
---------+ an odd hairy look to them. The ground underfoot is spongy
with vegetation, both living, and decaying.

[Exits: north east]
A man stands here, examining the trail for possible pursuit.
A dirt-stained child stands here, sucking his thumb.
A lady is here, crying at her family's misfortune.

<768hp 263m 384mv evasive 2pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east

A poor common mother looks around, unsure.

<768hp 263m 384mv evasive 2pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Dankbark Forest
f f | Long, moss covered branches block almost all the light
| | | coming from the sun, leaving pockets of inky blackness.
f-f f | The close-growing trees are covered generously in a pale
| | | gray fungus, which gives off a faint odour of rot and
f-@-f | decay. The heights of the trees are lost in shadows, but
| | from the width of the trunks, they probably reach to the
o-o-o| heavens. Pockets of ants, nightcrawlers, and other larvae
| skitter along the fungii and leaves that surround you.
| Wisps of spider webs hang from the odd branch, giving
---------+ an odd hairy look to them. The ground underfoot is spongy
with vegetation, both living, and decaying.

[Exits: east south west]

<768hp 263m 383mv evasive 2pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
A marshland
f-f f | The air around you is moist and filled with the odor of
| | | decaying tissue. Your feet slip a few inches into the
f-f-f | murky water below you as water snakes slither around in
| | search of prey. Thin tangles vines hang from the trees
@-o-o| like deadly serpents waiting to strike. It feels very
| old here.
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east]

<768hp 263m 382mv evasive 2pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
east
The beginnings to a bridge
f f | The churning water of a large river stands before you,
| | | a wide and violent maelstrom of rapids that can only be
f-f-f | crossed by the sturdy wooden bridge that has been laid
| | across it. Countless years of being used to cross the
o-@-o-o| river has left the bridge surface with a smoothed surface,
| which when mixed with the mist given off from the river
| below has resulted in a slick and mossy shine.
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<768hp 263m 381mv evasive 2pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* where
An unstable rope bridge
f | Churning water of a large river stands before you and
| | the other side. A crudely built bridge is here, swaying
f-f | in the wind. If you wish to cross the bridge is the only
| | way - one false move and it could mean your death.
o-o-@-o-o|
||
o|
||
o|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
Phahrdrah flies in.

<768hp 263m 380mv evasive 2pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
east
Players near you in Outerlimits:
<PK> Cedowyl An unstable rope bridge
<PK> Phahrdrah An unstable rope bridge
Phahrdrah flies west.

<768hp 263m 380mv evasive 2pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* The end of a bridge
| Churning water of a large river stands before you and the
| other side. A crudely built bridge is here, swaying in
| the wind. If you wish to cross the bridge is the only way
| - one false move and it could mean your death.
o-o-@-o |
| |
o |
| |
o |
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<768hp 263m 379mv evasive 2pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A turn in the wilderness
| Ahead of you, you see a very unstable bridge swaying in the
| wind. The roar of water can be heard distinctly here, like
| that of an upcoming waterfall. Water vapors are spewed into
| the air creating a very damp and moist atmosphere. A trail
o-o-@ | leads south hugging the coast of the Dragon Sea.
| |
o |
| |
o |
---------+

[Exits: south west]

<768hp 263m 378mv evasive 2pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
The edge of the Dragon Sea delta
| You are in a grove of trees in a wooded area that grows
| in the edge of the Dragon Sea delta. Through the trees,
o-o-o | you can see the river that flows into the Dragon Sea
| | only a short distance away. White caps are easily visible
@ | from this distance as are gulls that hover right above
| | the surface.
o |
| |
o-o-o|
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<768hp 263m 377mv evasive 2pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
The edge of the Dragon Sea delta
o-o-o | You are in a grove of trees in a wooded area that grows
| | in the edge of the Dragon Sea delta. Through the trees,
o | you can see the river that flows into the Dragon Sea
| | only a short distance away. White caps are easily visible
@ | from this distance as are gulls that hover right above
| | the surface.
o-o-o|
||
o|
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A foul looking crow crawls around here.

<768hp 263m 376mv evasive 2pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* sanc
You are surrounded by a white aura.

<768hp 188m 376mv evasive 2pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$
murder $$
murder $$
They aren't here.

<768hp 188m 376mv evasive 2pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* They aren't here.
Phahrdrah flies in.

<768hp 188m 376mv evasive 2pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* (UNPROTECTED) Phahrdrah yells 'Help! I am being attacked by Cedowyl!'
Your slice devastates Phahrdrah!
Your slice MUTILATES Phahrdrah!
Phahrdrah has a few scratches.

<768hp 188m 376mv aggressive 2pm (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* co wrath

Phahrdrah narrows his eyes.
Phahrdrah's continual wounds graze you.
Phahrdrah's continual wounds graze you.
Phahrdrah's pestilence misses you.
You block Phahrdrah's attack with your shield.
Your slice MUTILATES Phahrdrah!
Phahrdrah has some small wounds and bruises.

<756hp 188m 376mv aggressive 2pm (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* Your heavenly wrath maims Phahrdrah!
Phahrdrah has some small wounds and bruises.

<756hp 158m 376mv aggressive 2pm (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* flee

Phahrdrah's continual wounds graze you.
Phahrdrah's pestilence MUTILATES you!
Phahrdrah's pestilence devastates you!
Phahrdrah blocks your attack with his shield.
Your slice maims Phahrdrah!
Phahrdrah has some small wounds and bruises.

<681hp 158m 376mv aggressive 2pm (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah*
Phahrdrah narrows his eyes.
Your wounds continue to worsen.
Phahrdrah's critical wounds MANGLE you!
Phahrdrah has some small wounds and bruises.

<596hp 158m 376mv aggressive 2pm (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* flee
flee
You flee from combat!
The roar of water
o | You are in a grove of trees in a wooded area that grows
| | in the edge of the Dragon Sea delta. Through the trees,
o | you can see the river that flows into the Dragon Sea
| | only a short distance away. White caps are easily visible
@-o-o| from this distance as are gulls that hover right above
|| the surface.
o|
||
o|
---------+

[Exits: north east]

<596hp 158m 375mv aggressive 2pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You aren't fighting anyone.

<596hp 158m 375mv aggressive 2pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You aren't fighting anyone.

<596hp 158m 375mv aggressive 2pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$
They aren't here.

<596hp 158m 375mv aggressive 2pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$
They aren't here.

<596hp 158m 375mv aggressive 2pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$
They aren't here.
Phahrdrah flies in.

<596hp 158m 375mv aggressive 2pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$
(UNPROTECTED) Phahrdrah yells 'Help! I am being attacked by Cedowyl!'
Your slice DISEMBOWELS Phahrdrah!
Phahrdrah has quite a few wounds.

<596hp 158m 375mv aggressive 2pm (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* murder $$

A foul crow flies in.
Your shield wobbles and barely deflects Phahrdrah's pestilence.
Your slice maims Phahrdrah!
Your slice devastates Phahrdrah!
Your slice maims Phahrdrah!
Phahrdrah's weapon ward expires.
Phahrdrah has quite a few wounds.

<605hp 168m 399mv aggressive 3pm (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* flee
flee

Phahrdrah has fled!
A sense of dread permeates the room.
A foul crow cowers in abject terror!
The hairs on a foul crow's body stand on end.
You remain resolute against the visions.
You press on without fear.
Phahrdrah flies north.

<605hp 168m 399mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* They aren't here.

<605hp 168m 399mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You aren't fighting anyone.

<605hp 168m 399mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You aren't fighting anyone.

<605hp 168m 399mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
The edge of the Dragon Sea delta
o-o-o | You are in a grove of trees in a wooded area that grows
| | in the edge of the Dragon Sea delta. Through the trees,
o | you can see the river that flows into the Dragon Sea
| | only a short distance away. White caps are easily visible
@ | from this distance as are gulls that hover right above
| | the surface.
o-o-o|
||
o|
---------+

[Exits: north south]
(INTRUDER) (OUTLAW) (Red Aura) Phahrdrah the Holy Shaman is here.

<605hp 168m 398mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$
(UNPROTECTED) Phahrdrah yells 'Help! I am being attacked by Cedowyl!'
Phahrdrah blocks your attack with his shield.
Your slice maims Phahrdrah!
Phahrdrah has quite a few wounds.

<605hp 168m 398mv aggressive 3pm (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* murder $$
flee

Phahrdrah's pestilence decimates you!
Your slice DISEMBOWELS Phahrdrah!
Your slice maims Phahrdrah!
Phahrdrah has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

<579hp 168m 398mv aggressive 3pm (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* You do the best you can!
Phahrdrah has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

<579hp 168m 398mv aggressive 3pm (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* You flee from combat!
The edge of the Dragon Sea delta
| You are in a grove of trees in a wooded area that grows
| in the edge of the Dragon Sea delta. Through the trees,
o-o-o | you can see the river that flows into the Dragon Sea
| | only a short distance away. White caps are easily visible
@ | from this distance as are gulls that hover right above
| | the surface.
o |
| |
o-o-o|
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<579hp 168m 397mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
murder $$
A turn in the wilderness
| Ahead of you, you see a very unstable bridge swaying in the
| wind. The roar of water can be heard distinctly here, like
| that of an upcoming waterfall. Water vapors are spewed into
| the air creating a very damp and moist atmosphere. A trail
o-o-@ | leads south hugging the coast of the Dragon Sea.
| |
o |
| |
o |
---------+

[Exits: south west]

<579hp 168m 396mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$
They aren't here.

<579hp 168m 396mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
They aren't here.

<579hp 168m 396mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$
The edge of the Dragon Sea delta
| You are in a grove of trees in a wooded area that grows
| in the edge of the Dragon Sea delta. Through the trees,
o-o-o | you can see the river that flows into the Dragon Sea
| | only a short distance away. White caps are easily visible
@ | from this distance as are gulls that hover right above
| | the surface.
o |
| |
o-o-o|
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<579hp 168m 395mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
murder $$
south
murder $$
south
They aren't here.

<579hp 168m 395mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* The edge of the Dragon Sea delta
o-o-o | You are in a grove of trees in a wooded area that grows
| | in the edge of the Dragon Sea delta. Through the trees,
o | you can see the river that flows into the Dragon Sea
| | only a short distance away. White caps are easily visible
@ | from this distance as are gulls that hover right above
| | the surface.
o-o-o|
||
o|
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A foul looking crow crawls around here.

<579hp 168m 394mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* They aren't here.

<579hp 168m 394mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* The roar of water
o | You are in a grove of trees in a wooded area that grows
| | in the edge of the Dragon Sea delta. Through the trees,
o | you can see the river that flows into the Dragon Sea
| | only a short distance away. White caps are easily visible
@-o-o| from this distance as are gulls that hover right above
|| the surface.
o|
||
o|
---------+

[Exits: north east]

<579hp 168m 393mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
They aren't here.

<579hp 168m 393mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Alas, you cannot go that way.

<579hp 168m 393mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<579hp 168m 393mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A small path
o | A path turns away from the flow of the water and forests,
| | and into a lighter, clearer area. The sun shines fully
o | impeded here creating a rich grassy area upon which you
| | stand. In the distance you can see a gravel road not too
o-@-o | far away, and in the opposite direction, a large river.
| |
o |
| |
o |
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A foul looking crow crawls around here.

<579hp 168m 392mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
The roar of water
o | You are in a grove of trees in a wooded area that grows
| | in the edge of the Dragon Sea delta. Through the trees,
o | you can see the river that flows into the Dragon Sea
| | only a short distance away. White caps are easily visible
@-o-o| from this distance as are gulls that hover right above
|| the surface.
o|
||
o|
---------+

[Exits: north east]

<579hp 168m 391mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* where
Players near you in Outerlimits:
<PK> Cedowyl The roar of water
<PK> Phahrdrah The open plains

<579hp 168m 391mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* where $$
<PK> Phahrdrah The open plains

<579hp 168m 391mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
The edge of the Dragon Sea delta
o-o-o | You are in a grove of trees in a wooded area that grows
| | in the edge of the Dragon Sea delta. Through the trees,
o | you can see the river that flows into the Dragon Sea
| | only a short distance away. White caps are easily visible
@ | from this distance as are gulls that hover right above
| | the surface.
o-o-o|
||
o|
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A foul looking crow crawls around here.

<579hp 168m 390mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
The edge of the Dragon Sea delta
| You are in a grove of trees in a wooded area that grows
| in the edge of the Dragon Sea delta. Through the trees,
o-o-o | you can see the river that flows into the Dragon Sea
| | only a short distance away. White caps are easily visible
@ | from this distance as are gulls that hover right above
| | the surface.
o |
| |
o-o-o|
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<579hp 168m 389mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
The edge of the Dragon Sea delta
o-o-o | You are in a grove of trees in a wooded area that grows
| | in the edge of the Dragon Sea delta. Through the trees,
o | you can see the river that flows into the Dragon Sea
| | only a short distance away. White caps are easily visible
@ | from this distance as are gulls that hover right above
| | the surface.
o-o-o|
||
o|
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A foul looking crow crawls around here.

<579hp 168m 388mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
where $$
south
The roar of water
o | You are in a grove of trees in a wooded area that grows
| | in the edge of the Dragon Sea delta. Through the trees,
o | you can see the river that flows into the Dragon Sea
| | only a short distance away. White caps are easily visible
@-o-o| from this distance as are gulls that hover right above
|| the surface.
o|
||
o|
---------+

[Exits: north east]

<579hp 168m 387mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
You didn't find any phahrdrah.

<579hp 168m 387mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<579hp 168m 387mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A small path
o | A path turns away from the flow of the water and forests,
| | and into a lighter, clearer area. The sun shines fully
o | impeded here creating a rich grassy area upon which you
| | stand. In the distance you can see a gravel road not too
o-@-o | far away, and in the opposite direction, a large river.
| |
o |
| |
o |
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A foul looking crow crawls around here.

<579hp 168m 386mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A small path
o | A path turns away from the flow of the water and forests,
| | and into a lighter, clearer area. The sun shines fully impeded
o | here creating a rich grassy area upon which you stand. In
| | the distance you can see a gravel road not too far away,
o-o-@ | and in the opposite direction, a large river.
| |
o |
| |
o |
---------+

[Exits: south west]

<579hp 168m 385mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* where $$
east
You didn't find any phahrdrah.

<579hp 168m 385mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<579hp 168m 385mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
A gravel road
o | A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at
| | one point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
o-o-o | Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
| | of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild
@ | boar here and there. The road is very mountainous but
| | maintains the grassy terrain.
o |
| |
o-+-+|
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<579hp 168m 384mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
A gravel road
o-o-o | A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at
| | one point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
o | Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
| | of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild
@ | boar here and there. The road is very mountainous but
| | maintains the grassy terrain.
o-+-+|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<579hp 168m 383mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
east
Over some fields
o | A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at
| | one point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
o | Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
| | of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild
@-+-+| boar here and there. The road is very mountainous but
| maintains the grassy terrain.
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east]
A foul looking crow crawls around here.

<579hp 168m 382mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<579hp 168m 382mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A Tall Grass Field
o +| A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at
| || one point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
o +| Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
| || of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild
o-@-+-+| boar here and there. The road is very mountainous but
| maintains the grassy terrain.
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A foul looking crow crawls around here.
A foul looking crow crawls around here.

<579hp 168m 381mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* The Underbrush
o +-+| A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at
| | | one point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
o + | Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
| | | of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild
o-+-@-+-+| boar here and there. The road is very mountainous but
|| maintains the grassy terrain.
+|
||
+|
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<579hp 168m 380mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
The open plains
+-+-+| A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at
| | one point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
+ | Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
| | of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild
+-+-@-+ | boar here and there. The road is very mountainous but maintains
| | the grassy terrain.
+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north east west]

<579hp 168m 379mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
Lush, Green Grass
+-+-+-+| A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at one
| | point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
+ | Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
| | of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild boar
+-+-@ | here and there. The road is very mountainous but maintains
| | the grassy terrain.
+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: south west]

<579hp 168m 378mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
south
Haze in the distance
+ | Gray fog seems to lift from nowhere in particular totally
| | obscuring the view in front of you. The noises of what could
+-+-+ | be a city seems to come from within. You can go back from
| | where the path came from or you can continue.
@ |
| |
+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A foul looking crow crawls around here.

<579hp 168m 377mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
Beyond the Gates
+-+-+ | You are completely lost in this insane fog. You know that
| | there is a city somewhere. You can hear it. You can smell
+ | it. You can taste the salt in the air. But where is it? You
| | begin to wonder, is this fog entirely natural?
@ |
| |
+ |
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<579hp 168m 376mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
Outside the Gates
+ | You are completely lost in this insane fog. You know that
| | there is a city somewhere. You can hear it. You can smell
+ | it. You can taste the salt in the air. But where is it? You
| | begin to wonder, is this fog entirely natural?
@ |
|
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north (south)]
The caravan attendant is here, with caravans for hire.

<579hp 168m 375mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* The door is closed.

<579hp 168m 375mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* op s
You open the door south of you.

<579hp 168m 375mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
where
At the North Gate
+ | You reach the northern end of the city. Ahead of you, you
| | can see a dim forest with some sunlight bursting through
+ | the canopy. The only thing that stands in your way are a
| | pair of big, thick, metal gates. You almost feel relieved
@ | leaving this city.
| |
+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<579hp 168m 374mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$
Players near you in Darkhaven:
<PK> Cedowyl At the North Gate

<579hp 168m 374mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* They aren't here.

<579hp 168m 374mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Outside the Gates
+ | You are completely lost in this insane fog. You know that
| | there is a city somewhere. You can hear it. You can smell
+ | it. You can taste the salt in the air. But where is it? You
| | begin to wonder, is this fog entirely natural?
@ |
| |
+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north south]
The caravan attendant is here, with caravans for hire.

<579hp 168m 373mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Beyond the Gates
+-+-+ | You are completely lost in this insane fog. You know that
| | there is a city somewhere. You can hear it. You can smell
+ | it. You can taste the salt in the air. But where is it? You
| | begin to wonder, is this fog entirely natural?
@ |
| |
+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<579hp 168m 372mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Haze in the distance
+ | Gray fog seems to lift from nowhere in particular totally
| | obscuring the view in front of you. The noises of what could
+-+-+ | be a city seems to come from within. You can go back from
| | where the path came from or you can continue.
@ |
| |
+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A foul looking crow crawls around here.

<579hp 168m 371mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Lush, Green Grass
+-+-+-+| A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at one
| | point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
+ | Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
| | of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild boar
+-+-@ | here and there. The road is very mountainous but maintains
| | the grassy terrain.
+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: south west]

<579hp 168m 370mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
The open plains
+-+-+| A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at
| | one point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
+ | Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
| | of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild
+-+-@-+ | boar here and there. The road is very mountainous but maintains
| | the grassy terrain.
+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north east west]

<579hp 168m 369mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
north
The open plains
z| A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at
|| one point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
+-+-+| Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
| | of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild
@ | boar here and there. The road is very mountainous but maintains
| | the grassy terrain.
+-+-+-+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<579hp 168m 368mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* The open plains
*-*-z| A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at
|| one point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
z| Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
|| of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild
@-+-+| boar here and there. The road is very mountainous but maintains
| | the grassy terrain.
+ |
| |
+-+-+-+ |
---------+

[Exits: east south]

<579hp 168m 367mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* where $$
east
You didn't find any phahrdrah.

<579hp 168m 367mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A wilderness trail
*-*-*-z-z| A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at one
| | point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
z | Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
| | of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild boar
+-@-+-+| here and there. The road is very mountainous but maintains
| | the grassy terrain.
+ |
| |
+-+-+ |
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<579hp 168m 366mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
north
A wilderness trail
*-*-z-z-z| A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at one
| | point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned. Run
z | down buildings stand as best they can on either side of you
| | and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild boar here
+-+-@-+-+| and there. The road is very mountainous but maintains the grassy
| | terrain.
+ |
| |
+-+ |
---------+

[Exits: north east west]

<592hp 186m 399mv aggressive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Entrance to the Canyon
f-z| You stand at the entrance of a mighty canyon. The walls easily
|| ascend hundreds of meters, with roots of unseen vegetation piercing
*-*-z-z-z| the walls at odd intervals. In the strange half-light you look
| | up to see a miniature slice of sky high above, and noticing multitudes
@ | of small stones on the ground, strongly decide against making
| | any kind of loud noise. You see an exit from the canyon to the
+-+-+-+-+| south, and the canyon continues north. There seems to be some
| | 'writing' chiselled into the canyon wall.
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<592hp 186m 398mv aggressive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Deeper in the Canyon
f | The canyon takes a sharp turn here, continuing at a slight
| | slope to the east. You notice a large number of tracks
f-z| in the dry ground, footprints and deeper imprints of
|| hoofs, and wheels. You wonder what sort of beings would
*-*-@-z-z| frequent this area and ponder on what may lay ahead.
| | Looking northwards you see what appears to be a small
z | niche in the canyon wall. In the strange half-light of
| | the canyon you can only see the ground slowly sloping
+-+-+-+-+| off to your east.
---------+

[Exits: east south west]
There is a small niche in the north wall.

<592hp 186m 396mv aggressive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* where $$
<PK> Phahrdrah Dead End

<592hp 186m 396mv aggressive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
Small Avalanche
f z| A large collection of stones and gravel lie about. In between
| || them you notice more tracks and prints, as if a large party
f-z z| of man on foot and horses traveled through here before
| || the avalanche fell. Once again considering the possibility
*-z-@-z-z| of an armed presence you ponder your future action. In
| | the half-light you can only see the walls of the canyon
z | continuing west and east.
| |
+-+-+-+ |
---------+

[Exits: east west]
(Red Aura) A blood worm tunnels into the ground here.

<592hp 186m 394mv aggressive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
Muddy Ground
f z-x| In a stark contrast to the rest of the canyon, the ground
| | | here is slippery and moist. Your boots sink deep into the
f-z z | soft ground, making sucking noises as you struggle not to
| | | lose them. To the east you see a small trail, cut in the
z-z-@-z | walls of the canyon by a tiny trickle of water running from
| | somewhere off to the east. The canyon seems to continue north
z | and west.
| |
+-+-+ |
---------+

[Exits: north east west]

<592hp 186m 392mv aggressive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Sharp Turn in the Canyon
o-F * | You are passing around a sharp turn in the path, quite unnatural
| | | | for a canyon. An enormous granite formation rises from deep below
* f z-x| the ground, forced up by titanic pressures ages ago. The stream
| | | that formed the canyon over the centuries has curved around this
f-@ z | resilient stone and formed the sharp turn in the path. As you
| | | consider this, you notice the quite distinct marks in the ground.
z-z-z-z | Footprints, still fresh. The ground turns muddy south of here,
| | and the canyon completes a sharp curve to the west.
z |
---------+

[Exits: south west]

<592hp 186m 390mv aggressive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
north
Ambush!
o-F *| Looking around as you enter the smooth part of the canyon,
| | || you notice the many cracks and crevices in the walls around
* f z| you. Hidden eyes seem to look over you, and your back itches
| || at the strange premonition. The ground here is clear of any
@-z z| tracks, and some vegetation has spread slowly into the area
| || from the valley. Ahead of you, the opening of the canyon into
*-z-z-z-z| the valley is covered with strange bushes and vegetation, but
| | you can sense the breeze and the light filtering into the shadowy
z | canyon. The walls widen north of here, as the trail gets closer
---------+ to the valley. The canyon makes a sharp turn east of here obscuring
any details.

[Exits: north east]

<592hp 186m 388mv aggressive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Rear Guard
z-o-o-z | The canyon widens here as it opens up towards the valley.
| | | You look at what was once a lush forest and grassland,
o-F | reduced to stunted trees and withered shrubbery. In the
| | | distance the great Tower rises, its surface jet black.
* @ z| Looking at your more immediate surroundings you notice
| || that this area serves as a rear guard for the Order of
f-z z| Light. A large encampment of soldiers is set up here
| || behind a defensive barbican from which sharp spikes protrude,
*-z-z-z-z| with archers and foot soldiers set up behind them. Months
---------+ of the siege has left these men in a relaxed posture,
and they eye you warily as you pass by. You glimpse the entrance to the valley
north of here, but dense vegetation obscures the trail south.

[Exits: north south]
A Paladin stands here while resting his warhorse.
A Footman of Order is stationed here.
An Archer stands here with her crossbow ready.

<592hp 186m 387mv aggressive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Entrance to the Valley
z o-z-z| The canyon widens here completely opening into the Tainted
| | | | Valley. Masses of withered trees are laid out in the distance
z-o-o-z | alongside the white figures of the Order of Light soldiers
| | | and Knights. In the middle of all this the Faded Tower
o-@ | rises, piercing the clouds with its pinnacle. Around you
| | | a number of squires walk their mighty war-horses towards
* f | the large stables set up in the area. Strangely enough
| | even a large field kitchen is here with men lined up to
f-z | receive the gruel. Perhaps you could even buy some food.
---------+ To the west you hear the sound of flags flapping in the
wind, while the whole valley opens before you to your north.

[Exits: north south west]
A Footman of Order is stationed here.
A squire is tending to his master's horse.
Temor the field cook is handing out the gruel with a giant ladle.

<592hp 186m 386mv aggressive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Beginning of the Tower Path
z-f-o-f | Amongst the twisted and withered trees and bushes a small
| | | | ancient trail makes its way towards the foreboding tower.
z o-z-z| The ground of the path is beaten and dry, well established
| | | | over centuries of use by those who choose or were chosen
z-o-@-z | to make the visit to the bastion of evil. Small boulders
| | | litter the area between sparse trees and even less common
o-F | bushes and shrubbery and serve as cover for a number of soldiers
| | | who have laid siege to this citadel for months. Northwest
* f | you see one of the five strange obelisks that pierce the
---------+ valley floor. You can see the mighty tower rise above the
trees to your north, and the steep mountains enclose you from the east and
west.

[Exits: north east south west]
A Paladin stands here while resting his warhorse.
A Pikeman is leaning against his tall weapon.
An Archer stands here with her crossbow ready.

<592hp 186m 385mv aggressive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
On the Path Passing the Obelisk
z-f-f-f-f| As you follow the curved path among the twisted and stunted
| | | | | trees you pass one of the five obelisks to your west. Strangely
z-f-o-f | enough, you pass by a group of armored men. They are oblivious
| | | | to your presence as they look dazed in the vile stone's direction.
z @-z-z| For a moment you consider what months of exposure to this
| | | | sinister presence could do to a man's body and soul. To the
z-o-o-z | north you see the path take many twists and turns as it nears
| | | the tower, and to the east the mountains enclose the valley.
o-F | West is the vile obelisk, while the path continues south
---------+ towards the mouth of the canyon.

[Exits: north east south west]
(Red Aura) A blood worm tunnels into the ground here.

<592hp 186m 384mv aggressive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Closer to the Tower
f-z-f | You follow the path ever closer to the colossal tower.
| | | | It looms in front of you, captivating your attention to
z-f-f-f-f| the point that you don't even feel the presence of the
| | | | | obelisk to your southwest. As you watch, a massive discharge
z-f-@-f | of eerie blue lighting shoots up from the tip of the tower
| | | | towards the sky. You see the Shaldun Hadan to your north,
z o-z-z| stunted trees cover your east and west, while southwards
| | | | the path winds away from the Tower.
z-o-o-z |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]

<592hp 186m 383mv aggressive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Shaldun Hadan
z-z z | Cradled by the surrounding obelisks amidst a dark clearing
| | | in the ruined forest stands the Shaldun Hadan. Its walls
f-z-f | shoot towards the clouds, silent and impregnable, quite
| | | | oblivious to the months of siege that have passed by.
z-f-@-f-f| The only visible future on its surface is the mark of
| | | | | the Savants, a strange twisted sigil that defies your
z-f-o-f | eyes, and resembles a figure eight turned sideways.
| | | |
z o-z-z|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A blackened shape similar to rock or stone crawls with taint.
A pile of chewed up and partially decomposed remains.
(Red Aura) A blood worm tunnels into the ground here.

<592hp 186m 382mv aggressive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
North of the Tower
*-* | Strangely enough the area is devoid of vegetation, dead
| | or otherwise. Instead mighty boulders litter the ground,
z-z z | giving the forces of Order of Light plenty of cover to
| | | surprise their non-existing enemy. To the north you spot
f-@-f | another of the dreadful obelisks. The trees cover everything
| | | | else, except for the tower shooting up south of you.
z-f-f-f-f|
| | | | |
z-f-o-f |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A battlemage stands here taking measurements.
A Footman of Order is stationed here.
The Cleric of Light stands here mumbling a prayer.

<592hp 186m 381mv aggressive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
Caught Between Two Obelisks
*-* | The mass of withered trees hugs the mountainside in its ghastly
| | grasp. No sound is heard around you except for the crunching
z z | of your feet on a carpet of dried twigs, bushes and dead
| | | insects. Strangely enough a group of the Order's men are
f-z-@ | laid out here in disarray, their eyes empty of all thought.
| | | | The path winds around the fourth obelisk north of you, with
f-f-f-f | its twin tainting your mind form the east. A clearing littered
| | | | with boulders draws your attention west, away from the withered
f-o-f | forest south of you.
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A Paladin stands here while resting his warhorse.
The Cleric of Light stands here mumbling a prayer.
An Archer stands here with her crossbow ready.

<592hp 186m 379mv aggressive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Dead End
| The towering mountains cradle the crooked, mutated finger
| of the obelisk here, creating a dead end. Already the sinister
*-* | forces of the stone to your west have begun to slowly bore
| | away at your mind and body. Small blackened stones and
z @ | more than a few corpses litter the ground. You spot an
| | | obelisk to west, withered trees blocking any details south.
f-z-f |
| | | |
f-f-f-f |
---------+

[Exits: south west]
A pile of chewed up and partially decomposed remains.
(INTRUDER) (OUTLAW) (Red Aura) Phahrdrah the Holy Shaman is here.
(Red Aura) A blood worm tunnels into the ground here.

<592hp 186m 378mv aggressive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none*
Phahrdrah closes his eyes momentarily.

<592hp 186m 378mv aggressive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$
murder $$
(UNPROTECTED) Phahrdrah yells 'Help! I am being attacked by Cedowyl!'
Your slice maims Phahrdrah!
Your slice maims Phahrdrah!
Phahrdrah has quite a few wounds.

<592hp 186m 378mv aggressive 4pm (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* co wrath

Phahrdrah's pestilence maims you!
Your slice DISMEMBERS Phahrdrah!
Phahrdrah's shield wobbles and barely deflects your slice.
Phahrdrah has quite a few wounds.

<559hp 186m 378mv aggressive 4pm (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah*
Phahrdrah narrows his eyes.
Phahrdrah has quite a few wounds.

<559hp 186m 378mv aggressive 4pm (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* You do the best you can!
Phahrdrah has quite a few wounds.

<559hp 186m 378mv aggressive 4pm (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* Your heavenly wrath maims Phahrdrah!
Phahrdrah has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

<559hp 156m 378mv aggressive 4pm (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah*
Phahrdrah's pestilence decimates you!
Phahrdrah's pestilence maims you!
Your slice decimates Phahrdrah!
Phahrdrah has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

<499hp 156m 378mv aggressive 4pm (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* disa

Phahrdrah has fled!
A sense of dread permeates the room.
You remain resolute against the visions.
You press on without fear.
Phahrdrah flies south.

<499hp 156m 378mv aggressive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
murder $$
You aren't fighting anyone.

<499hp 156m 378mv aggressive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Caught Between Two Obelisks
*-* | The mass of withered trees hugs the mountainside in its ghastly
| | grasp. No sound is heard around you except for the crunching
z z | of your feet on a carpet of dried twigs, bushes and dead
| | | insects. Strangely enough a group of the Order's men are
f-z-@ | laid out here in disarray, their eyes empty of all thought.
| | | | The path winds around the fourth obelisk north of you, with
f-f-f-f | its twin tainting your mind form the east. A clearing littered
| | | | with boulders draws your attention west, away from the withered
f-o-f | forest south of you.
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A Paladin stands here while resting his warhorse.
The Cleric of Light stands here mumbling a prayer.
An Archer stands here with her crossbow ready.

<499hp 156m 376mv aggressive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* They aren't here.

<499hp 156m 376mv aggressive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$
They aren't here.

<499hp 156m 376mv aggressive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
where $$
East of the Tower
z z | Stunted and darkened trees surround you. Their sparse limbs
| | | attempt to obscure the surroundings. Unconsciously you
f-z-f | quicken pace, and catch yourself looking off to the east.
| | | | Feeling a little tired you notice the cause of these strange
f-f-@-f | occurrences. North and southeast a pair of black obelisks
| | | | rises, their pull significant even at this distance. Withered
f-o-f | trees obscure anything else, with only the mighty Shaldun
| | | Hadan rising high to the west.
o-z-z |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]

<499hp 156m 375mv aggressive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
<PK> Phahrdrah Rear Guard

<499hp 156m 375mv aggressive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
Shaldun Hadan
z-z z | Cradled by the surrounding obelisks amidst a dark clearing
| | | in the ruined forest stands the Shaldun Hadan. Its walls
f-z-f | shoot towards the clouds, silent and impregnable, quite
| | | | oblivious to the months of siege that have passed by.
z-f-@-f-f| The only visible future on its surface is the mark of
| | | | | the Savants, a strange twisted sigil that defies your
z-f-o-f | eyes, and resembles a figure eight turned sideways.
| | | |
z o-z-z|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A blackened shape similar to rock or stone crawls with taint.
A pile of chewed up and partially decomposed remains.
(Red Aura) A blood worm tunnels into the ground here.

<499hp 156m 374mv aggressive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
Closer to the Tower
f-z-f | You follow the path ever closer to the colossal tower.
| | | | It looms in front of you, captivating your attention to
z-f-f-f-f| the point that you don't even feel the presence of the
| | | | | obelisk to your southwest. As you watch, a massive discharge
z-f-@-f | of eerie blue lighting shoots up from the tip of the tower
| | | | towards the sky. You see the Shaldun Hadan to your north,
z o-z-z| stunted trees cover your east and west, while southwards
| | | | the path winds away from the Tower.
z-o-o-z |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]

<499hp 156m 373mv aggressive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
murder $$
On the Path Passing the Obelisk
z-f-f-f-f| As you follow the curved path among the twisted and stunted
| | | | | trees you pass one of the five obelisks to your west. Strangely
z-f-o-f | enough, you pass by a group of armored men. They are oblivious
| | | | to your presence as they look dazed in the vile stone's direction.
z @-z-z| For a moment you consider what months of exposure to this
| | | | sinister presence could do to a man's body and soul. To the
z-o-o-z | north you see the path take many twists and turns as it nears
| | | the tower, and to the east the mountains enclose the valley.
o-F | West is the vile obelisk, while the path continues south
---------+ towards the mouth of the canyon.

[Exits: north east south west]
(Red Aura) A blood worm tunnels into the ground here.

<499hp 156m 372mv aggressive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* By the Mountainside
f-f-f-f | Massive mountains reaching high above the clouds give rise
| | | | to jagged peaks high above you. A loud shriek can be heard
f-o-f | overhead, revealing the outline of a large bird passing high
| | | above you. Once again you feel the pull of one of the obelisks,
o-@-z | and your head swivels to face the northeast. Before you can
| | | pull your eyes away you are graced with the crawling surface
o-o-z | of the accursed stone. You notice withered trees lining the
| | | valley's floor further off to the north while to the east a
o-F | small path continues by the mountain.
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
(White Aura) Arcturian the Battlemage is here, annoyed at your interruption.

<499hp 156m 371mv aggressive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* They aren't here.

<499hp 156m 371mv aggressive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$
They aren't here.

<499hp 156m 371mv aggressive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
Southeast Corner of the Valley
f-o-f | The steep mountains that encase the tainted valley make a gentle
| | | curve towards the north giving rise to jagged peeks high in
o-z-z | the clouds. Small rocks and boulders litter the area, with
| | | strange magical instruments and artifacts set up in every corner.
o-o-@ | A large thick table has been placed here with large amount
| | | of magical doodads setup around it. You see a valley, littered
o-F | with boulders and occasional sick and withered trees, north
| | | of here. A path that will take you straight towards the mighty
* f | tower winds east.
---------+

[Exits: north west]
A massive table is set up here, right in the middle of nowhere.

<499hp 156m 369mv aggressive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* where $$
west
You didn't find any phahrdrah.

<499hp 156m 369mv aggressive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Beginning of the Tower Path
z-f-o-f | Amongst the twisted and withered trees and bushes a small
| | | | ancient trail makes its way towards the foreboding tower.
z o-z-z| The ground of the path is beaten and dry, well established
| | | | over centuries of use by those who choose or were chosen
z-o-@-z | to make the visit to the bastion of evil. Small boulders
| | | litter the area between sparse trees and even less common
o-F | bushes and shrubbery and serve as cover for a number of soldiers
| | | who have laid siege to this citadel for months. Northwest
* f | you see one of the five strange obelisks that pierce the
---------+ valley floor. You can see the mighty tower rise above the
trees to your north, and the steep mountains enclose you from the east and
west.

[Exits: north east south west]
A Paladin stands here while resting his warhorse.
A Pikeman is leaning against his tall weapon.
An Archer stands here with her crossbow ready.

<499hp 156m 367mv aggressive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
Entrance to the Valley
z o-z-z| The canyon widens here completely opening into the Tainted
| | | | Valley. Masses of withered trees are laid out in the distance
z-o-o-z | alongside the white figures of the Order of Light soldiers
| | | and Knights. In the middle of all this the Faded Tower
o-@ | rises, piercing the clouds with its pinnacle. Around you
| | | a number of squires walk their mighty war-horses towards
* f | the large stables set up in the area. Strangely enough
| | even a large field kitchen is here with men lined up to
f-z | receive the gruel. Perhaps you could even buy some food.
---------+ To the west you hear the sound of flags flapping in the
wind, while the whole valley opens before you to your north.

[Exits: north south west]
A Footman of Order is stationed here.
A squire is tending to his master's horse.
Temor the field cook is handing out the gruel with a giant ladle.

<499hp 156m 366mv aggressive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
where $$
Rear Guard
z-o-o-z | The canyon widens here as it opens up towards the valley.
| | | You look at what was once a lush forest and grassland,
o-F | reduced to stunted trees and withered shrubbery. In the
| | | distance the great Tower rises, its surface jet black.
* @ z| Looking at your more immediate surroundings you notice
| || that this area serves as a rear guard for the Order of
f-z z| Light. A large encampment of soldiers is set up here
| || behind a defensive barbican from which sharp spikes protrude,
*-z-z-z-z| with archers and foot soldiers set up behind them. Months
---------+ of the siege has left these men in a relaxed posture,
and they eye you warily as you pass by. You glimpse the entrance to the valley
north of here, but dense vegetation obscures the trail south.

[Exits: north south]
A Paladin stands here while resting his warhorse.
A Footman of Order is stationed here.
An Archer stands here with her crossbow ready.

<499hp 156m 365mv aggressive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
south
You didn't find any phahrdrah.

<499hp 156m 365mv aggressive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Ambush!
o-F *| Looking around as you enter the smooth part of the canyon,
| | || you notice the many cracks and crevices in the walls around
* f z| you. Hidden eyes seem to look over you, and your back itches
| || at the strange premonition. The ground here is clear of any
@-z z| tracks, and some vegetation has spread slowly into the area
| || from the valley. Ahead of you, the opening of the canyon into
*-z-z-z-z| the valley is covered with strange bushes and vegetation, but
| | you can sense the breeze and the light filtering into the shadowy
z | canyon. The walls widen north of here, as the trail gets closer
---------+ to the valley. The canyon makes a sharp turn east of here obscuring
any details.

[Exits: north east]

<499hp 156m 364mv aggressive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Alas, you cannot go that way.

<499hp 156m 364mv aggressive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
Sharp Turn in the Canyon
o-F * | You are passing around a sharp turn in the path, quite unnatural
| | | | for a canyon. An enormous granite formation rises from deep below
* f z-x| the ground, forced up by titanic pressures ages ago. The stream
| | | that formed the canyon over the centuries has curved around this
f-@ z | resilient stone and formed the sharp turn in the path. As you
| | | consider this, you notice the quite distinct marks in the ground.
z-z-z-z | Footprints, still fresh. The ground turns muddy south of here,
| | and the canyon completes a sharp curve to the west.
z |
---------+

[Exits: south west]

<499hp 156m 363mv aggressive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
Muddy Ground
f z-x| In a stark contrast to the rest of the canyon, the ground
| | | here is slippery and moist. Your boots sink deep into the
f-z z | soft ground, making sucking noises as you struggle not to
| | | lose them. To the east you see a small trail, cut in the
z-z-@-z | walls of the canyon by a tiny trickle of water running from
| | somewhere off to the east. The canyon seems to continue north
z | and west.
| |
+-+-+ |
---------+

[Exits: north east west]

<499hp 156m 361mv aggressive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
Small Avalanche
f z| A large collection of stones and gravel lie about. In between
| || them you notice more tracks and prints, as if a large party
f-z z| of man on foot and horses traveled through here before
| || the avalanche fell. Once again considering the possibility
*-z-@-z-z| of an armed presence you ponder your future action. In
| | the half-light you can only see the walls of the canyon
z | continuing west and east.
| |
+-+-+-+ |
---------+

[Exits: east west]
(Red Aura) A blood worm tunnels into the ground here.

<499hp 156m 359mv aggressive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
Deeper in the Canyon
f | The canyon takes a sharp turn here, continuing at a slight
| | slope to the east. You notice a large number of tracks
f-z| in the dry ground, footprints and deeper imprints of
|| hoofs, and wheels. You wonder what sort of beings would
*-*-@-z-z| frequent this area and ponder on what may lay ahead.
| | Looking northwards you see what appears to be a small
z | niche in the canyon wall. In the strange half-light of
| | the canyon you can only see the ground slowly sloping
+-+-+-+-+| off to your east.
---------+

[Exits: east south west]
There is a small niche in the north wall.

<499hp 156m 357mv aggressive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
Entrance to the Canyon
f-z| You stand at the entrance of a mighty canyon. The walls easily
|| ascend hundreds of meters, with roots of unseen vegetation piercing
*-*-z-z-z| the walls at odd intervals. In the strange half-light you look
| | up to see a miniature slice of sky high above, and noticing multitudes
@ | of small stones on the ground, strongly decide against making
| | any kind of loud noise. You see an exit from the canyon to the
+-+-+-+-+| south, and the canyon continues north. There seems to be some
| | 'writing' chiselled into the canyon wall.
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<499hp 156m 355mv aggressive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
A wilderness trail
*-*-z-z-z| A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at one
| | point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned. Run
z | down buildings stand as best they can on either side of you
| | and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild boar here
+-+-@-+-+| and there. The road is very mountainous but maintains the grassy
| | terrain.
+ |
| |
+-+ |
---------+

[Exits: north east west]

<499hp 156m 353mv aggressive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* where
who
who pk
Players near you in Outerlimits:
<PK> Cedowyl A wilderness trail

<499hp 156m 353mv aggressive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
[50 H-Elf Pal] <PK> [JUSTICE] (Commander) [Law] Judge Cedowyl the Holy Knight, Commander of Justice
[ Quasi ] <PK> [LEGION] (OUTLAW) (INTRUDER) Phahrdrah the Holy Shaman
[ Human ] Azekiel the Herbalist
Players found: 3
[LEGION] The lands shall be held under the cold grip of shadows.
There are 3 characters on; the most on this past month was 13.

<499hp 156m 353mv aggressive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* [50 H-Elf Pal] <PK> [JUSTICE] (Commander) [Law] Judge Cedowyl the Holy Knight, Commander of Justice
[50 Quasi Sha] <PK> (JUGGERNAUT) [LEGION] (OUTLAW) (INTRUDER) Phahrdrah the Holy Shaman
Players found: 2
[LEGION] The lands shall be held under the cold grip of shadows.
There are 3 characters on; the most on this past month was 13.

<499hp 156m 353mv aggressive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A wilderness trail
*-*-*-z-z| A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at one
| | point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
z | Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
| | of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild boar
+-@-+-+| here and there. The road is very mountainous but maintains
| | the grassy terrain.
+ |
| |
+-+-+ |
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<499hp 156m 352mv aggressive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* The open plains
*-*-z| A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at
|| one point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
z| Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
|| of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild
@-+-+| boar here and there. The road is very mountainous but maintains
| | the grassy terrain.
+ |
| |
+-+-+-+ |
---------+

[Exits: east south]

<499hp 156m 351mv aggressive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
where $$
The open plains
z| A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at
|| one point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
+-+-+| Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
| | of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild
@ | boar here and there. The road is very mountainous but maintains
| | the grassy terrain.
+-+-+-+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<499hp 156m 350mv aggressive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
You didn't find any phahrdrah.

<499hp 156m 350mv aggressive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* The open plains
+-+-+| A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at
| | one point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
+ | Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
| | of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild
+-+-@-+ | boar here and there. The road is very mountainous but maintains
| | the grassy terrain.
+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north east west]

<499hp 156m 349mv aggressive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
The Underbrush
o +-+| A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at
| | | one point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
o + | Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
| | | of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild
o-+-@-+-+| boar here and there. The road is very mountainous but
|| maintains the grassy terrain.
+|
||
+|
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<499hp 156m 348mv aggressive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A Tall Grass Field
o +| A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at
| || one point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
o +| Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
| || of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild
o-@-+-+| boar here and there. The road is very mountainous but
| maintains the grassy terrain.
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A foul looking crow crawls around here.
A foul looking crow crawls around here.

<499hp 156m 347mv aggressive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
east
The Underbrush
o +-+| A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at
| | | one point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
o + | Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
| | | of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild
o-+-@-+-+| boar here and there. The road is very mountainous but
|| maintains the grassy terrain.
+|
||
+|
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<499hp 156m 346mv aggressive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* where $$
east
The open plains
+-+-+| A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at
| | one point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
+ | Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
| | of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild
+-+-@-+ | boar here and there. The road is very mountainous but maintains
| | the grassy terrain.
+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north east west]
Your rage ebbs.

<516hp 175m 399mv aggressive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You didn't find any phahrdrah.

<516hp 175m 399mv aggressive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Lush, Green Grass
+-+-+-+| A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at one
| | point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
+ | Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
| | of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild boar
+-+-@ | here and there. The road is very mountainous but maintains
| | the grassy terrain.
+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: south west]

<516hp 175m 398mv aggressive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
south
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<516hp 175m 398mv aggressive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
Haze in the distance
+ | Gray fog seems to lift from nowhere in particular totally
| | obscuring the view in front of you. The noises of what could
+-+-+ | be a city seems to come from within. You can go back from
| | where the path came from or you can continue.
@ |
| |
+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A foul looking crow crawls around here.

<516hp 175m 397mv aggressive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
Beyond the Gates
+-+-+ | You are completely lost in this insane fog. You know that
| | there is a city somewhere. You can hear it. You can smell
+ | it. You can taste the salt in the air. But where is it? You
| | begin to wonder, is this fog entirely natural?
@ |
| |
+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<516hp 175m 396mv aggressive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
south
Outside the Gates
+ | You are completely lost in this insane fog. You know that
| | there is a city somewhere. You can hear it. You can smell
+ | it. You can taste the salt in the air. But where is it? You
| | begin to wonder, is this fog entirely natural?
@ |
| |
+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north south]
The caravan attendant is here, with caravans for hire.

<516hp 175m 395mv aggressive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* At the North Gate
+ | You reach the northern end of the city. Ahead of you, you
| | can see a dim forest with some sunlight bursting through
+ | the canopy. The only thing that stands in your way are a
| | pair of big, thick, metal gates. You almost feel relieved
@ | leaving this city.
| |
+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<516hp 175m 394mv aggressive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
Coral Way
+ | Specialty stores are all around you selling fishing accessories,
| | rain jackets, etc. Store owners call out to you as you
+ | walk past and glance at them. Skanky looking prostitutes
| | look your way - hoping to gain some business.
@ |
| |
S + |
| | |
+-+-+-+-+|
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<516hp 175m 393mv aggressive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
where $$
Coral Way
+ | Specialty stores are all around you selling fishing accessories,
| | rain jackets, etc. Store owners call out to you as you
+ | walk past and glance at them. Skanky looking prostitutes
| | look your way - hoping to gain some business.
S @ |
| | |
+-+-+-+-+|
| |
+-*-*|
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<516hp 175m 392mv aggressive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Coral Way
+ | Specialty stores are all around you selling fishing accessories,
| | rain jackets, etc. Store owners call out to you as you walk
S + | past and glance at them. Skanky looking prostitutes look
| | | your way - hoping to gain some business.
+-+-@-+-+|
| |
+-*-*|
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]

<516hp 175m 391mv aggressive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* <PK> Phahrdrah Back Room of the Pawn Shop

<516hp 175m 391mv aggressive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
Coral Way
S + | Specialty stores are all around you selling fishing accessories,
| | | rain jackets, etc. Store owners call out to you as you walk
+-+-+-+-+| past and glance at them. Skanky looking prostitutes look
| | your way - hoping to gain some business.
@-*-*|
| |
* + + |
| | | |
+-+-+ |
---------+

[Exits: north east south]

<516hp 175m 390mv aggressive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Coral Way
+ | Specialty stores are all around you selling fishing accessories,
| | rain jackets, etc. Store owners call out to you as you walk
S + | past and glance at them. Skanky looking prostitutes look
| | | your way - hoping to gain some business.
+-+-@-+-+|
| |
+-*-*|
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]

<516hp 175m 389mv aggressive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
east
Larken Road
+ *-*| This seems to be the more residential area of the city. However,
| || it seems very quiet and deserted. Domestic pets run freely
+ *| about causing much noise and commotion. Fruit vendors line
| || either side of the street trying to make a sale.
+-+-@-+-+|
| |
+-*-* |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<516hp 175m 388mv aggressive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
Larken Road
+ *-*-*| This seems to be the more residential area of the city. However,
| | | it seems very quiet and deserted. Domestic pets run freely about
+ * | causing much noise and commotion. Fruit vendors line either
| | | side of the street trying to make a sale.
+-+-@-+-+|
| ||
+-*-* *|
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: east west]
(Red Aura) A Darkhaven guard stalks the area.
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<516hp 175m 387mv aggressive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
Larken Road
*-*-* | This seems to be the more residential area of the city.
| | However, it seems very quiet and deserted. Domestic pets
* | run freely about causing much noise and commotion. Fruit
| | vendors line either side of the street trying to make a
+-+-@-+ | sale.
| |
* |
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east west]
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<516hp 175m 386mv aggressive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Larken Road
*-*-* | This seems to be the more residential area of the city. However,
| | it seems very quiet and deserted. Domestic pets run freely
* | about causing much noise and commotion. Fruit vendors line
| | either side of the street trying to make a sale.
+-+-@ |
| |
* |
|
|
---------+

[Exits: south west]

<516hp 175m 385mv aggressive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Assorted fruit vendors park their carts here, blocking your path.

<516hp 175m 385mv aggressive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
Assorted fruit vendors park their carts here, blocking your path.

<516hp 175m 385mv aggressive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Larken Road
*-*-* | This seems to be the more residential area of the city.
| | However, it seems very quiet and deserted. Domestic pets
* | run freely about causing much noise and commotion. Fruit
| | vendors line either side of the street trying to make a
+-+-@-+ | sale.
| |
* |
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east west]
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<516hp 175m 384mv aggressive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
north
Entrance of a Lacramose Temple
*-*-* | The eerie wail of a lost spirit fills the air as the musty
| | | atmosphere causes you to cough violently. The red drapery
*-*-* | is covered with a very thick layer of grey dust. The feeling
| | in the air is meditative and quiet, almost sad at what
@ | this temple is all about - even if people aren't entirely
| | sure why. A silver moon is drawn in the background of the
+-+-+-+ | wall encased in a gold and ivory casing. Spears are thrown
| | in between the curves of the moon. The symbol means nothing
* | to you.
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<516hp 175m 383mv aggressive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A Lacramose Temple
*-*-+ | The eerie wail of a lost spirit fills the air as the musty
| | atmosphere causes you to cough violently. The red drapery
*-*-* | is covered with a very thick layer of grey dust. The feeling
| | | in the air is meditative and quiet, almost sad at what
*-@-* | this temple is all about - even if people aren't entirely
| | sure why. A silver moon is drawn in the background of
* | the wall encased in a gold and ivory casing. Spears and
| | thrown in between the curves of the moon. The symbol means
+-+-+-+ | nothing to you.
---------+

[Exits: east south west]
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<516hp 175m 382mv aggressive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A Lacramose Temple
*-*-+| The eerie wail of a lost spirit fills the air as the
| | musty atmosphere causes you to cough violently. The red
*-*-*| drapery is covered with a very thick layer of grey dust.
| || The feeling in the air is meditative and quiet, almost
@-*-*| sad at what this temple is all about - even if people
| | aren't entirely sure why. A silver moon is drawn in the
* | background of the wall encased in a gold and ivory casing.
| | Spears are thrown in between the curves of the moon.
+-+-+-+-+| The symbol means nothing to you.
---------+

[Exits: north east]
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<516hp 175m 381mv aggressive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Of Darkened Ivory
| You are caught in a ivory hall made with nothing but IVORY!
| A strange feeling creeps over you for a hall of this type
*-*-+| would make a grandiose impression - but it doesn't. More
| | careful inspection gives rise to a darkened taint in the
@-*-*| bright white ivory of the room. Statuettes stand disdainfully
| || on either side of you as the purple drapes hang lazily
*-*-*| to the side. This room has no light source and seems to
| | be magically lighted.
* |
---------+

[Exits: north east south]
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<516hp 175m 380mv aggressive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
The Holylight
| You are caught in a blinding flash of light from the
| heavens above. Not sure if it is malicious or goodly,
| the one thing that is evident is that it is divine. The
| room is sparse except for a rather large silver alter
@-*-+| with an ankh at the very top. Within the center is a
| | smoking cauldron filled with components that are fetid
*-*-*| at best. The entire room is filled with this noisome
| || mist.
*-*-*|
---------+

[Exits: east south]

<516hp 175m 379mv aggressive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
A Tainted Room
| Corpses hang unceremoniously in random fashion from the
| ceiling. Caked with blood, these corpses have only been
| recently skinned - the victims probably alive while the
| ritual was going on. The dark marble floor is stained with
*-@-+ | the dark red color of human blood - but none is seen upon
| | the floor itself. There must be a drainage system somewhere
*-*-* | ...but where? and to what purpose?
| | |
*-*-* |
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<516hp 175m 378mv aggressive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
A Deadend
| You are at an abrupt ending that radiates with an insurmountable
| evil which makes you shiver at the thought. A black brick
| wall stands unceremoniously in front of you. The musty cold
| air feels damp to the touch and prickly to the skin. Rats
*-*-@ | scurry about as several alters of foreign origin stand here.
| |
*-*-* |
| | |
*-*-* |
---------+

[Exits: west down]

<516hp 175m 377mv aggressive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* d
Entrance to the Mausoleum
| Stone walls run from east to west and north to south.
| A path diverts around the graves, but deep tracks have
| been lazily grooved into their surface. In the centre
| of this place, the tombstones line up neatly side by side.
@-*-*| The victims have been buried head to head, the places
| their feet would be facing away from the middle. Some
| of the tombstones have developed crack markings in their
| surface from age. All of them are nameless, simply signifying
| that something lies beneath. The centre grave appears
---------+ to have been left open, seemingly prepared ready for its
next resident. Deep, thick scratch markings on its surface also suggest its
former inhabitant has woken from the eternal slumber and got back out.

[Exits: east up]
(White Aura) (Red Aura) A Shadowdemon stands here chained to a titanium post in the ground.
A Shadowdemon Guardian yells 'You don't belong here, Cedowyl!'
You parry A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite with an easy flourish.
You parry A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite.
A Shadowdemon Guardian has quite a few wounds.

<516hp 175m 376mv aggressive 5pm (day)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian* reck
Your reckoning DISEMBOWELS A Shadowdemon Guardian!
You parry A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite.
Your slice decimates A Shadowdemon Guardian!
A Shadowdemon Guardian has quite a few wounds.

<521hp 175m 351mv evasive 5pm (day)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian*
You awkwardly parry A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite with a loud clang.
Your shield absorbs the impact of A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite easily.
Your slice wounds A Shadowdemon Guardian.
Your slice mauls A Shadowdemon Guardian.
A Shadowdemon Guardian has quite a few wounds.

<527hp 175m 351mv evasive 5pm (day)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian* reck
The reckoning is at hand.
Your reckoning MUTILATES A Shadowdemon Guardian!
A Shadowdemon Guardian has quite a few wounds.

<527hp 175m 326mv evasive 5pm (day)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian*
You thrust A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite aside in a skillful parry.
Your shield absorbs the impact of A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite easily.
Your slice wounds A Shadowdemon Guardian.
Your slice mauls A Shadowdemon Guardian.
A Shadowdemon Guardian has quite a few wounds.

<534hp 175m 326mv evasive 5pm (day)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian*
You awkwardly parry A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite with a loud clang.
Your slice devastates A Shadowdemon Guardian!
Your slice mauls A Shadowdemon Guardian.
Your slice mauls A Shadowdemon Guardian.
A Shadowdemon Guardian has quite a few wounds.

<546hp 175m 326mv evasive 5pm (day)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian* co wrath
Your heavenly wrath *** DEMOLISHES *** A Shadowdemon Guardian!
A Shadowdemon Guardian looks very uncomfortable.
A Shadowdemon Guardian has quite a few wounds.

<546hp 175m 326mv evasive 5pm (day)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian*
You grip your shield firmly, staving off A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite.
You parry A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite.
Your shield absorbs the impact of A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite easily.
Your slice decimates A Shadowdemon Guardian!
Your slice mauls A Shadowdemon Guardian.
Your slice mauls A Shadowdemon Guardian.
A Shadowdemon Guardian has quite a few wounds.

<558hp 175m 326mv evasive 5pm (day)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian* reck
Your reckoning DISMEMBERS A Shadowdemon Guardian!
You parry A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite with an easy flourish.
Your slice wounds A Shadowdemon Guardian.
Your slice mauls A Shadowdemon Guardian.
A Shadowdemon Guardian has quite a few wounds.

<566hp 175m 301mv evasive 5pm (day)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian*
You thrust A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite aside in a skillful parry.
You deflect A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite aside in an ungraceful parry.
A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite wounds you.
Your slice misses A Shadowdemon Guardian.
Your slice wounds A Shadowdemon Guardian.
A Shadowdemon Guardian has quite a few wounds.

<557hp 178m 354mv evasive 6pm (day)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian* reck
The reckoning is at hand.
Your reckoning MUTILATES A Shadowdemon Guardian!
A Shadowdemon Guardian has quite a few wounds.

<557hp 178m 329mv evasive 6pm (day)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian*
Phahrdrah flies in.
A Shadowdemon Guardian snarls at Phahrdrah, then returns to its slumber.
You grip your shield firmly, staving off A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite.
A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite misses you.
Your slice mauls A Shadowdemon Guardian.
A Shadowdemon Guardian has quite a few wounds.

<560hp 178m 329mv evasive 6pm (day)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian*
Phahrdrah closes his eyes momentarily.
A dead man's entrails glows as it is imbued by a weapon ward.
A Shadowdemon Guardian has quite a few wounds.

<560hp 178m 329mv evasive 6pm (day)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian* wrat
flee

You thrust A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite aside in a skillful parry.
You deflect A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite aside in an ungraceful parry.
Your slice decimates A Shadowdemon Guardian!
Your slice wounds A Shadowdemon Guardian.
A Shadowdemon Guardian has quite a few wounds.

<569hp 178m 329mv evasive 6pm (day)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian* Your heavenly wrath *** DEMOLISHES *** A Shadowdemon Guardian!
You yell 'Help! I am being attacked by Phahrdrah!'
Phahrdrah's pestilence devastates you!
A Shadowdemon Guardian has quite a few wounds.

<539hp 178m 329mv evasive 6pm (day)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian*
You awkwardly parry A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite with a loud clang.
You parry A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite with an easy flourish.
Phahrdrah's pestilence decimates you!
Your slice decimates A Shadowdemon Guardian!
A Shadowdemon Guardian has quite a few wounds.

<516hp 178m 329mv evasive 6pm (day)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian* flee

Phahrdrah narrows his eyes.
Phahrdrah's continual wounds scratch you.
A Shadowdemon Guardian has quite a few wounds.

<512hp 178m 329mv evasive 6pm (day)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian* flee
You flee from combat!
A Deadend
| You are at an abrupt ending that radiates with an insurmountable
| evil which makes you shiver at the thought. A black brick
| wall stands unceremoniously in front of you. The musty cold
| air feels damp to the touch and prickly to the skin. Rats
*-*-@ | scurry about as several alters of foreign origin stand here.
| |
*-*-* |
| | |
*-*-* |
---------+

[Exits: west down]
Phahrdrah's continual wounds hit you.

<503hp 178m 328mv evasive 6pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You aren't fighting anyone.

<503hp 178m 328mv evasive 6pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You aren't fighting anyone.

<503hp 178m 328mv evasive 6pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$
They aren't here.

<503hp 178m 328mv evasive 6pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none*
Phahrdrah flies in.

<503hp 178m 328mv evasive 6pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$
(UNPROTECTED) Phahrdrah yells 'Help! I am being attacked by Cedowyl!'
Your slice mauls Phahrdrah.
Your slice decimates Phahrdrah!
Phahrdrah has quite a few wounds.

<503hp 178m 328mv aggressive 6pm (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* murder $$

Phahrdrah narrows his eyes.
Your wounds continue to worsen.
Phahrdrah's serious wounds DISEMBOWEL you!
Phahrdrah has quite a few wounds.

<451hp 178m 328mv aggressive 6pm (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* flee

Phahrdrah's pestilence maims you!
Your slice decimates Phahrdrah!
A white silk cape becomes blazingly bright.
Your dispel undead scratches Phahrdrah.
Phahrdrah has quite a few wounds.

<415hp 178m 328mv aggressive 6pm (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* flee
You do the best you can!
Phahrdrah has quite a few wounds.

<415hp 178m 328mv aggressive 6pm (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* You flee from combat!
Entrance to the Mausoleum
| Stone walls run from east to west and north to south.
| A path diverts around the graves, but deep tracks have
| been lazily grooved into their surface. In the centre
| of this place, the tombstones line up neatly side by side.
@-*-*| The victims have been buried head to head, the places
| their feet would be facing away from the middle. Some
| of the tombstones have developed crack markings in their
| surface from age. All of them are nameless, simply signifying
| that something lies beneath. The centre grave appears
---------+ to have been left open, seemingly prepared ready for its
next resident. Deep, thick scratch markings on its surface also suggest its
former inhabitant has woken from the eternal slumber and got back out.

[Exits: east up]
(White Aura) (Red Aura) A Shadowdemon stands here chained to a titanium post in the ground.
A Shadowdemon Guardian yells 'You don't belong here, Cedowyl!'
You deflect A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite aside in an ungraceful parry.
A Shadowdemon Guardian has quite a few wounds.

<415hp 178m 327mv aggressive 6pm (day)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian* flee
You flee from combat!
A Deadend
| You are at an abrupt ending that radiates with an insurmountable
| evil which makes you shiver at the thought. A black brick
| wall stands unceremoniously in front of you. The musty cold
| air feels damp to the touch and prickly to the skin. Rats
*-*-@ | scurry about as several alters of foreign origin stand here.
| |
*-*-* |
| | |
*-*-* |
---------+

[Exits: west down]
(INTRUDER) (OUTLAW) (Red Aura) Phahrdrah the Holy Shaman is here.

<415hp 178m 326mv aggressive 6pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$
You aren't fighting anyone.

<415hp 178m 326mv aggressive 6pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* (UNPROTECTED) Phahrdrah yells 'Help! I am being attacked by Cedowyl!'
Phahrdrah awkwardly parries your slice with a loud clang.
Your slice mauls Phahrdrah.
Phahrdrah has quite a few wounds.

<415hp 178m 326mv aggressive 6pm (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* murder $$
murder $$

Phahrdrah has fled!
A sense of dread permeates the room.
You remain resolute against the visions.
You press on without fear.
Phahrdrah flies west.

<415hp 178m 326mv aggressive 6pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$
west
They aren't here.
Phahrdrah flies in.

<415hp 178m 326mv aggressive 6pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$
west
(UNPROTECTED) Phahrdrah yells 'Help! I am being attacked by Cedowyl!'
Phahrdrah deflects your slice aside in an ungraceful parry.
Your slice mauls Phahrdrah.
Phahrdrah has quite a few wounds.

<415hp 178m 326mv aggressive 6pm (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* flee

The sun slowly disappears in the west.
Phahrdrah has quite a few wounds.

<423hp 189m 379mv aggressive 7pm (dusk)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah*
You block Phahrdrah's attack with your shield.
Your slice devastates Phahrdrah!
Phahrdrah has quite a few wounds.

<423hp 189m 379mv aggressive 7pm (dusk)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* flee
You do the best you can!
Phahrdrah has quite a few wounds.

<423hp 189m 379mv aggressive 7pm (dusk)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* No way! You are still fighting!
Phahrdrah has quite a few wounds.

<423hp 189m 379mv aggressive 7pm (dusk)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* You do the best you can!
Phahrdrah has quite a few wounds.

<423hp 189m 379mv aggressive 7pm (dusk)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* No way! You are still fighting!
Phahrdrah has quite a few wounds.

<423hp 189m 379mv aggressive 7pm (dusk)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* You flee from combat!
A Tainted Room
| Corpses hang unceremoniously in random fashion from the
| ceiling. Caked with blood, these corpses have only been
| recently skinned - the victims probably alive while the
| ritual was going on. The dark marble floor is stained with
*-@-+ | the dark red color of human blood - but none is seen upon
| | the floor itself. There must be a drainage system somewhere
*-*-* | ...but where? and to what purpose?
| | |
*-*-* |
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<423hp 189m 378mv aggressive 7pm (dusk)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You aren't fighting anyone.

<423hp 189m 378mv aggressive 7pm (dusk)><no opponent no opponent>*none* flee
You aren't fighting anyone.

<423hp 189m 378mv aggressive 7pm (dusk)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
The Holylight
| You are caught in a blinding flash of light from the
| heavens above. Not sure if it is malicious or goodly,
| the one thing that is evident is that it is divine. The
| room is sparse except for a rather large silver alter
@-*-+| with an ankh at the very top. Within the center is a
| | smoking cauldron filled with components that are fetid
*-*-*| at best. The entire room is filled with this noisome
| || mist.
*-*-*|
---------+

[Exits: east south]

<423hp 189m 377mv aggressive 7pm (dusk)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
south
Of Darkened Ivory
| You are caught in a ivory hall made with nothing but IVORY!
| A strange feeling creeps over you for a hall of this type
*-*-+| would make a grandiose impression - but it doesn't. More
| | careful inspection gives rise to a darkened taint in the
@-*-*| bright white ivory of the room. Statuettes stand disdainfully
| || on either side of you as the purple drapes hang lazily
*-*-*| to the side. This room has no light source and seems to
| | be magically lighted.
* |
---------+

[Exits: north east south]
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<423hp 189m 376mv aggressive 7pm (dusk)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
A Lacramose Temple
*-*-+| The eerie wail of a lost spirit fills the air as the
| | musty atmosphere causes you to cough violently. The red
*-*-*| drapery is covered with a very thick layer of grey dust.
| || The feeling in the air is meditative and quiet, almost
@-*-*| sad at what this temple is all about - even if people
| | aren't entirely sure why. A silver moon is drawn in the
* | background of the wall encased in a gold and ivory casing.
| | Spears are thrown in between the curves of the moon.
+-+-+-+-+| The symbol means nothing to you.
---------+

[Exits: north east]
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<423hp 189m 375mv aggressive 7pm (dusk)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
A silver moon encased in gold and ivory embedded in the wall blocks your path.

<423hp 189m 375mv aggressive 7pm (dusk)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
A silver moon encased in gold and ivory embedded in the wall blocks your path.

<423hp 189m 375mv aggressive 7pm (dusk)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A Lacramose Temple
*-*-+ | The eerie wail of a lost spirit fills the air as the musty
| | atmosphere causes you to cough violently. The red drapery
*-*-* | is covered with a very thick layer of grey dust. The feeling
| | | in the air is meditative and quiet, almost sad at what
*-@-* | this temple is all about - even if people aren't entirely
| | sure why. A silver moon is drawn in the background of
* | the wall encased in a gold and ivory casing. Spears and
| | thrown in between the curves of the moon. The symbol means
+-+-+-+ | nothing to you.
---------+

[Exits: east south west]
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<423hp 189m 374mv aggressive 7pm (dusk)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
Entrance of a Lacramose Temple
*-*-* | The eerie wail of a lost spirit fills the air as the musty
| | | atmosphere causes you to cough violently. The red drapery
*-*-* | is covered with a very thick layer of grey dust. The feeling
| | in the air is meditative and quiet, almost sad at what
@ | this temple is all about - even if people aren't entirely
| | sure why. A silver moon is drawn in the background of the
+-+-+-+ | wall encased in a gold and ivory casing. Spears are thrown
| | in between the curves of the moon. The symbol means nothing
* | to you.
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<423hp 189m 373mv aggressive 7pm (dusk)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$
They aren't here.

<423hp 189m 373mv aggressive 7pm (dusk)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$
They aren't here.

<423hp 189m 373mv aggressive 7pm (dusk)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
murder $$
A Lacramose Temple
*-*-+ | The eerie wail of a lost spirit fills the air as the musty
| | atmosphere causes you to cough violently. The red drapery
*-*-* | is covered with a very thick layer of grey dust. The feeling
| | | in the air is meditative and quiet, almost sad at what
*-@-* | this temple is all about - even if people aren't entirely
| | sure why. A silver moon is drawn in the background of
* | the wall encased in a gold and ivory casing. Spears and
| | thrown in between the curves of the moon. The symbol means
+-+-+-+ | nothing to you.
---------+

[Exits: east south west]
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<423hp 189m 372mv aggressive 7pm (dusk)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$

Phahrdrah flies in.

<423hp 189m 372mv aggressive 7pm (dusk)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$
(UNPROTECTED) Phahrdrah yells 'Help! I am being attacked by Cedowyl!'
Your slice mauls Phahrdrah.
Your slice decimates Phahrdrah!
Phahrdrah has quite a few wounds.

<423hp 189m 372mv aggressive 7pm (dusk)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* murder $$

Your shield jolts under Phahrdrah's pestilence, but holds.
Your slice mauls Phahrdrah.
Phahrdrah's shield jolts under your slice, but holds.
Phahrdrah has quite a few wounds.

<423hp 189m 372mv aggressive 7pm (dusk)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah*
Phahrdrah narrows his eyes.
Phahrdrah's continual wounds scratch you.
Phahrdrah has quite a few wounds.

<422hp 189m 372mv aggressive 7pm (dusk)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* strike
You do the best you can!
Phahrdrah has quite a few wounds.

<422hp 189m 372mv aggressive 7pm (dusk)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* You do the best you can!
Phahrdrah has quite a few wounds.

<422hp 189m 372mv aggressive 7pm (dusk)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* You do the best you can!
Phahrdrah has quite a few wounds.

<422hp 189m 372mv aggressive 7pm (dusk)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* You beseech the heavens to empower your strike of faith!
Phahrdrah's unholy ward lashes out with malice.
Phahrdrah's unholy ward hits you.
Phahrdrah's continual wounds scratch you.
Phahrdrah's pestilence maims you!
Phahrdrah's pestilence devastates you!
Your slice decimates Phahrdrah!
Phahrdrah has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

<343hp 169m 347mv aggressive 7pm (dusk)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah*
Phahrdrah narrows his eyes.
Your wounds continue to worsen.
Phahrdrah's critical wounds MANGLE you!
Phahrdrah has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

<253hp 169m 347mv aggressive 7pm (dusk)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* flee

Phahrdrah's pestilence misses you.
You block Phahrdrah's attack with your shield.
Your slice mauls Phahrdrah.
A white silk cape becomes blazingly bright.
Your dispel undead scratches Phahrdrah.
Your slice mauls Phahrdrah.
Phahrdrah has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

<253hp 169m 347mv aggressive 7pm (dusk)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* flee
flee
flee
flee

Phahrdrah has fled!
A sense of dread permeates the room.
You remain resolute against the visions.
You press on without fear.
Phahrdrah flies west.

<253hp 169m 347mv aggressive 7pm (dusk)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You aren't fighting anyone.

<253hp 169m 347mv aggressive 7pm (dusk)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
You aren't fighting anyone.
Phahrdrah flies in.

<253hp 169m 347mv aggressive 7pm (dusk)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You aren't fighting anyone.

<253hp 169m 347mv aggressive 7pm (dusk)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
You aren't fighting anyone.
Phahrdrah flies south.

<253hp 169m 347mv aggressive 7pm (dusk)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
You aren't fighting anyone.

<253hp 169m 347mv aggressive 7pm (dusk)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Entrance of a Lacramose Temple
*-*-* | The eerie wail of a lost spirit fills the air as the musty
| | | atmosphere causes you to cough violently. The red drapery
*-*-* | is covered with a very thick layer of grey dust. The feeling
| | in the air is meditative and quiet, almost sad at what
@ | this temple is all about - even if people aren't entirely
| | sure why. A silver moon is drawn in the background of the
+-+-+-+ | wall encased in a gold and ivory casing. Spears are thrown
| | in between the curves of the moon. The symbol means nothing
* | to you.
---------+

[Exits: north south]
(INTRUDER) (OUTLAW) (Red Aura) Phahrdrah the Holy Shaman is here.
Phahrdrah flies south.

<253hp 169m 346mv aggressive 7pm (dusk)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Larken Road
*-*-* | This seems to be the more residential area of the city.
| | However, it seems very quiet and deserted. Domestic pets
* | run freely about causing much noise and commotion. Fruit
| | vendors line either side of the street trying to make a
+-+-@-+ | sale.
| |
* |
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east west]
(INTRUDER) (OUTLAW) (Red Aura) Phahrdrah the Holy Shaman is here.
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
Phahrdrah flies east.

<253hp 169m 345mv aggressive 7pm (dusk)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Assorted fruit vendors park their carts here, blocking your path.

<253hp 169m 345mv aggressive 7pm (dusk)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$
They aren't here.

<253hp 169m 345mv aggressive 7pm (dusk)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$
They aren't here.

<253hp 169m 345mv aggressive 7pm (dusk)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
Larken Road
+ *-*-*| This seems to be the more residential area of the city. However,
| | | it seems very quiet and deserted. Domestic pets run freely about
+ * | causing much noise and commotion. Fruit vendors line either
| | | side of the street trying to make a sale.
+-+-@-+-+|
| ||
+-*-* *|
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: east west]
(Red Aura) A Darkhaven guard stalks the area.
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<253hp 169m 344mv aggressive 7pm (dusk)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
west
Larken Road
+ *-*| This seems to be the more residential area of the city. However,
| || it seems very quiet and deserted. Domestic pets run freely
+ *| about causing much noise and commotion. Fruit vendors line
| || either side of the street trying to make a sale.
+-+-@-+-+|
| |
+-*-* |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<253hp 169m 343mv aggressive 7pm (dusk)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Coral Way
+ | Specialty stores are all around you selling fishing accessories,
| | rain jackets, etc. Store owners call out to you as you walk
S + | past and glance at them. Skanky looking prostitutes look
| | | your way - hoping to gain some business.
+-+-@-+-+|
| |
+-*-*|
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]

<253hp 169m 342mv aggressive 7pm (dusk)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Coral Way
+ | Specialty stores are all around you selling fishing accessories,
| | rain jackets, etc. Store owners call out to you as you
+ | walk past and glance at them. Skanky looking prostitutes
| | look your way - hoping to gain some business.
S @ |
| | |
+-+-+-+-+|
| |
+-*-*|
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<253hp 169m 341mv aggressive 7pm (dusk)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Coral Way
| Specialty stores are all around you selling fishing accessories,
| rain jackets, etc. Store owners call out to you as you
+ | walk past and glance at them. Skanky looking prostitutes
| | look your way - hoping to gain some business.
@ |
| |
S + |
| | |
+-+-+-+-+|
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<253hp 169m 340mv aggressive 7pm (dusk)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
north
At the North Gate
| You reach the northern end of the city. Ahead of you, you
| can see a dim forest with some sunlight bursting through
| the canopy. The only thing that stands in your way are a
| pair of big, thick, metal gates. You almost feel relieved
@ | leaving this city.
| |
+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: (north) south]

<253hp 169m 339mv aggressive 7pm (dusk)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
The door is closed.

<253hp 169m 339mv aggressive 7pm (dusk)><no opponent no opponent>*none* The door is closed.

<253hp 169m 339mv aggressive 7pm (dusk)><no opponent no opponent>*none* iop
I don't think much is to be achieved by that.

<253hp 169m 339mv aggressive 7pm (dusk)><no opponent no opponent>*none* op n
You open the door north of you.

<253hp 169m 339mv aggressive 7pm (dusk)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
north
north
Outside the Gates
+ | You are completely lost in this insane fog. You know that
| | there is a city somewhere. You can hear it. You can smell
+ | it. You can taste the salt in the air. But where is it? You
| | begin to wonder, is this fog entirely natural?
@ |
| |
+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north south]
The caravan attendant is here, with caravans for hire.
The night has begun.

<271hp 187m 393mv aggressive 8pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Beyond the Gates
+-+-+ | You are completely lost in this insane fog. You know that
| | there is a city somewhere. You can hear it. You can smell
+ | it. You can taste the salt in the air. But where is it? You
| | begin to wonder, is this fog entirely natural?
@ |
| |
+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A foul looking crow crawls around here.

<271hp 187m 392mv aggressive 8pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Haze in the distance
+ | Gray fog seems to lift from nowhere in particular totally
| | obscuring the view in front of you. The noises of what could
+-+-+ | be a city seems to come from within. You can go back from
| | where the path came from or you can continue.
@ |
| |
+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<271hp 187m 391mv aggressive 8pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Lush, Green Grass
+-+-+-+| A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at one
| | point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
+ | Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
| | of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild boar
+-+-@ | here and there. The road is very mountainous but maintains
| | the grassy terrain.
+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: south west]

<271hp 187m 390mv aggressive 8pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<271hp 187m 390mv aggressive 8pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
The open plains
+-+-+| A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at
| | one point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
+ | Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
| | of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild
+-+-@-+ | boar here and there. The road is very mountainous but maintains
| | the grassy terrain.
+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north east west]

<271hp 187m 389mv aggressive 8pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
The Underbrush
o +-+| A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at
| | | one point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
o + | Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
| | | of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild
o-+-@-+-+| boar here and there. The road is very mountainous but
|| maintains the grassy terrain.
+|
||
+|
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<271hp 187m 388mv aggressive 8pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
west
A Tall Grass Field
o +| A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at
| || one point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
o +| Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
| || of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild
o-@-+-+| boar here and there. The road is very mountainous but
| maintains the grassy terrain.
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A foul looking crow crawls around here.
A foul looking crow crawls around here.

<271hp 187m 387mv aggressive 8pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Over some fields
o | A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at
| | one point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
o | Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
| | of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild
@-+-+| boar here and there. The road is very mountainous but
| maintains the grassy terrain.
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east]
A foul looking crow crawls around here.

<271hp 187m 386mv aggressive 8pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<271hp 187m 386mv aggressive 8pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
A gravel road
o-o-o | A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at
| | one point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
o | Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
| | of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild
@ | boar here and there. The road is very mountainous but
| | maintains the grassy terrain.
o-+-+|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<271hp 187m 385mv aggressive 8pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
A gravel road
o | A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at
| | one point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
o-o-o | Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
| | of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild
@ | boar here and there. The road is very mountainous but
| | maintains the grassy terrain.
o |
| |
o-+-+|
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<271hp 187m 384mv aggressive 8pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
A small path
o | A path turns away from the flow of the water and forests,
| | and into a lighter, clearer area. The sun shines fully impeded
o | here creating a rich grassy area upon which you stand. In
| | the distance you can see a gravel road not too far away,
o-o-@ | and in the opposite direction, a large river.
| |
o |
| |
o |
---------+

[Exits: south west]

<271hp 187m 383mv aggressive 8pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<271hp 187m 383mv aggressive 8pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A small path
o | A path turns away from the flow of the water and forests,
| | and into a lighter, clearer area. The sun shines fully
o | impeded here creating a rich grassy area upon which you
| | stand. In the distance you can see a gravel road not too
o-@-o | far away, and in the opposite direction, a large river.
| |
o |
| |
o |
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A foul looking crow crawls around here.

<271hp 187m 382mv aggressive 8pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* The roar of water
o | You are in a grove of trees in a wooded area that grows
| | in the edge of the Dragon Sea delta. Through the trees,
o | you can see the river that flows into the Dragon Sea
| | only a short distance away. White caps are easily visible
@-o-o| from this distance as are gulls that hover right above
|| the surface.
o|
||
o|
---------+

[Exits: north east]

<271hp 187m 381mv aggressive 8pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
The edge of the Dragon Sea delta
o-o-o | You are in a grove of trees in a wooded area that grows
| | in the edge of the Dragon Sea delta. Through the trees,
o | you can see the river that flows into the Dragon Sea
| | only a short distance away. White caps are easily visible
@ | from this distance as are gulls that hover right above
| | the surface.
o-o-o|
||
o|
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A foul looking crow crawls around here.

<271hp 187m 380mv aggressive 8pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
The edge of the Dragon Sea delta
| You are in a grove of trees in a wooded area that grows
| in the edge of the Dragon Sea delta. Through the trees,
o-o-o | you can see the river that flows into the Dragon Sea
| | only a short distance away. White caps are easily visible
@ | from this distance as are gulls that hover right above
| | the surface.
o |
| |
o-o-o|
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<271hp 187m 379mv aggressive 8pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
A turn in the wilderness
| Ahead of you, you see a very unstable bridge swaying in the
| wind. The roar of water can be heard distinctly here, like
| that of an upcoming waterfall. Water vapors are spewed into
| the air creating a very damp and moist atmosphere. A trail
o-o-@ | leads south hugging the coast of the Dragon Sea.
| |
o |
| |
o |
---------+

[Exits: south west]

<271hp 187m 378mv aggressive 8pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
The end of a bridge
| Churning water of a large river stands before you and the
| other side. A crudely built bridge is here, swaying in
| the wind. If you wish to cross the bridge is the only way
| - one false move and it could mean your death.
o-o-@-o |
| |
o |
| |
o |
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<271hp 187m 377mv aggressive 8pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
west
An unstable rope bridge
f | Churning water of a large river stands before you and
| | the other side. A crudely built bridge is here, swaying
f-f | in the wind. If you wish to cross the bridge is the only
| | way - one false move and it could mean your death.
o-o-@-o-o|
||
o|
||
o|
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<271hp 187m 376mv aggressive 8pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
The beginnings to a bridge
f f | The churning water of a large river stands before you,
| | | a wide and violent maelstrom of rapids that can only be
f-f-f | crossed by the sturdy wooden bridge that has been laid
| | across it. Countless years of being used to cross the
o-@-o-o| river has left the bridge surface with a smoothed surface,
| which when mixed with the mist given off from the river
| below has resulted in a slick and mossy shine.
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<271hp 187m 375mv aggressive 8pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A marshland
f-f f | The air around you is moist and filled with the odor of
| | | decaying tissue. Your feet slip a few inches into the
f-f-f | murky water below you as water snakes slither around in
| | search of prey. Thin tangles vines hang from the trees
@-o-o| like deadly serpents waiting to strike. It feels very
| old here.
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east]

<271hp 187m 374mv aggressive 8pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Dankbark Forest
f f | Long, moss covered branches block almost all the light
| | | coming from the sun, leaving pockets of inky blackness.
f-f f | The close-growing trees are covered generously in a pale
| | | gray fungus, which gives off a faint odour of rot and
f-@-f | decay. The heights of the trees are lost in shadows, but
| | from the width of the trunks, they probably reach to the
o-o-o| heavens. Pockets of ants, nightcrawlers, and other larvae
| skitter along the fungii and leaves that surround you.
| Wisps of spider webs hang from the odd branch, giving
---------+ an odd hairy look to them. The ground underfoot is spongy
with vegetation, both living, and decaying.

[Exits: east south west]

<271hp 187m 373mv aggressive 8pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
Dankbark Forest
f f f| Long, moss covered branches block almost all the light
| | || coming from the sun, leaving pockets of inky blackness.
f-f-f f| The close-growing trees are covered generously in a pale
| || gray fungus, which gives off a faint odour of rot and
@-f-f| decay. The heights of the trees are lost in shadows, but
| | from the width of the trunks, they probably reach to the
o-o| heavens. Pockets of ants, nightcrawlers, and other larvae
| skitter along the fungii and leaves that surround you.
| Wisps of spider webs hang from the odd branch, giving
---------+ an odd hairy look to them. The ground underfoot is spongy
with vegetation, both living, and decaying.

[Exits: north east]
A man stands here, examining the trail for possible pursuit.
A dirt-stained child stands here, sucking his thumb.
A lady is here, crying at her family's misfortune.

<271hp 187m 372mv aggressive 8pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Dankbark Forest
f f-f f| Long, moss covered branches block almost all the light
| | | || coming from the sun, leaving pockets of inky blackness.
f f f f| The close-growing trees are covered generously in a pale
| | || gray fungus, which gives off a faint odour of rot and
f-f-@ f| decay. The heights of the trees are lost in shadows,
| || but from the width of the trunks, they probably reach
f-f-f| to the heavens. Pockets of ants, nightcrawlers, and other
| | larvae skitter along the fungii and leaves that surround
o-o| you. Wisps of spider webs hang from the odd branch, giving
---------+ an odd hairy look to them. The ground underfoot is spongy
with vegetation, both living, and decaying.

[Exits: north south west]
(Red Aura) A goblin stands here, looking side to side, trying to stay out of a fight.
(Red Aura) A burly fire giant outlaw stands here, looking for people to attack.

<271hp 187m 371mv aggressive 8pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
west
Dankbark Forest
f-f f-f| Long, moss covered branches block almost all the light
| | || coming from the sun, leaving pockets of inky blackness.
f-f f f| The close-growing trees are covered generously in a pale
| | | | gray fungus, which gives off a faint odour of rot and
f f-@-f | decay. The heights of the trees are lost in shadows,
| | but from the width of the trunks, they probably reach
f-f| to the heavens. Pockets of ants, nightcrawlers, and other
|| larvae skitter along the fungii and leaves that surround
o| you. Wisps of spider webs hang from the odd branch, giving
---------+ an odd hairy look to them. The ground underfoot is spongy
with vegetation, both living, and decaying.

[Exits: east west]

<271hp 187m 370mv aggressive 8pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Dankbark Forest
f-f-f f| Long, moss covered branches block almost all the light
| || coming from the sun, leaving pockets of inky blackness.
f-f-f f| The close-growing trees are covered generously in a pale
| | || gray fungus, which gives off a faint odour of rot and
f @-f-f| decay. The heights of the trees are lost in shadows, but
|| from the width of the trunks, they probably reach to the
f| heavens. Pockets of ants, nightcrawlers, and other larvae
| skitter along the fungii and leaves that surround you.
| Wisps of spider webs hang from the odd branch, giving
---------+ an odd hairy look to them. The ground underfoot is spongy
with vegetation, both living, and decaying.

[Exits: north east]
A man stands here, examining the trail for possible pursuit.
A dirt-stained child stands here, sucking his thumb.
A lady is here, crying at her family's misfortune.

<271hp 187m 369mv aggressive 8pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
north
Dankbark Forest
f-f-f-f-f| Long, moss covered branches block almost all the light
| ,| coming from the sun, leaving pockets of inky blackness.
f-f-f f| The close-growing trees are covered generously in a pale
| || gray fungus, which gives off a faint odour of rot and
f-f-@ f| decay. The heights of the trees are lost in shadows,
| | || but from the width of the trunks, they probably reach
f f-f-f| to the heavens. Pockets of ants, nightcrawlers, and other
|| larvae skitter along the fungii and leaves that surround
f| you. Wisps of spider webs hang from the odd branch, giving
---------+ an odd hairy look to them. The ground underfoot is spongy
with vegetation, both living, and decaying.

[Exits: north south west]
(Red Aura) A goblin stands here, looking side to side, trying to stay out of a fight.
(Red Aura) A burly fire giant outlaw stands here, looking for people to attack.

<271hp 187m 368mv aggressive 8pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Dankbark Forest
f | Long, moss covered branches block almost all the light
| | coming from the sun, leaving pockets of inky blackness.
f-f-f-f-f| The close-growing trees are covered generously in a pale
| | gray fungus, which gives off a faint odour of rot and
f-f-@ f| decay. The heights of the trees are lost in shadows,
| || but from the width of the trunks, they probably reach
f-f-f f| to the heavens. Pockets of ants, nightcrawlers, and other
| | || larvae skitter along the fungii and leaves that surround
f f-f-f| you. Wisps of spider webs hang from the odd branch, giving
---------+ an odd hairy look to them. The ground underfoot is spongy
with vegetation, both living, and decaying.

[Exits: north south west]

<271hp 187m 367mv aggressive 8pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
west
Entrance to Dankbark Forest
f | The path which extends out of sight in the opposite direction
| | comes to a sudden end at the entrance to this forest.
f-f-f-f| The path seems to be devoured by the silent overgrown
| | mess of trees. You can hear whispers of animals and insects
f-f-@-f | scurrying about inside. The soiled smell of decay wafts
| | by your nostrils. The pungent aroma pervades every fiber
f-f-f | of this forest towering over you. To one side there is
| | | a small sign which has been exposed to the elements for
f f-f| some time. The writing is all but obliterated. One can,
---------+ however, see fresh scratch marks on it.

[Exits: east west]

<271hp 187m 366mv aggressive 8pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A Path Between Ancient Trees
f | A path between to very large and very strange trees,
| | they are a shiny gold in color and seem alive to the
f f-f-f| touch. There is an ancient feel to this forest - as if
| || this wooded dell has been around since the beginning
f-f-@-f-f| of time. In the distance, to the east, battle cries and
| || the clashing of metal, wood, and fire can be heard. To
f f-f-f| the east lie more of the shiny gold trees and to the
| | || west are trees of a more familiar nature.
f f f|
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<271hp 187m 365mv aggressive 8pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A Moss Covered Path
| A crowded path covered with brightly colored green moss meanders
| awkwardly between tall trees covered with dark brown bark and
f-f | thin branches weighed down with large numbers of needles. Simfea,
| | Carss, Fiek, and a few other types of bushes surround the trees,
f-@-f-f| though few of them are blooming with the little light that
| | is able to get to them during daylight hours. The rustling
f | of the needle covered branches rubbing against one another
| | fills the air, as well the faint sound of clashing metal and
f-f | wood can be heard from the east.
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<271hp 187m 364mv aggressive 8pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A Moss Covered Path
| A crowded path covered with brightly colored green moss meanders
| awkwardly between tall trees covered with dark brown bark
f-f-f | and thin branches weighed down with large numbers of needles.
| | Simfea, Carss, Fiek, and a few other types of bushes surround
@-f-f| the trees, though few of them are blooming with the little
| | light that is able to get to them during daylight hours.
f f | The rustling of the needle covered branches rubbing against
| | | one another fills the air.
f-f-f |
---------+

[Exits: north east south]

<271hp 187m 363mv aggressive 8pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
A Moss Covered Path
f-f-f | A crowded path covered with brightly colored green moss meanders
| | awkwardly between tall trees covered with dark brown bark
f-f-f| and thin branches weighed down with large numbers of needles.
| | Simfea, Carss, Fiek, and a few other types of bushes surround
f @ | the trees, though few of them are blooming with the little
| | | light that is able to get to them during daylight hours. Dull
f-f-f | gray stones have been stacked nice and neatly to the side
| of the path, they seem almost out of place among the much
| brighter colors of their surrounding. The rustling of the
---------+ needle covered branches rubbing against one another fills
the air.

[Exits: north south]
A slender woman in fine leather combs the bushes for blackberries.

<271hp 187m 362mv aggressive 8pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
A Moss Covered Path
f-f-f| A crowded path covered with brightly colored green moss meanders
| | awkwardly between tall trees covered with dark brown bark
f f | and thin branches weighed down with large numbers of needles.
| | | Simfea, Carss, Fiek, and a few other types of bushes surround
f-f-@ | the trees, though few of them are blooming with the little
| light that is able to get to them during daylight hours. The
| rustling of the needle covered branches rubbing against one
| another fills the air.
|
---------+

[Exits: north west]
A red-headed woman in fine leather sets snares for intruders.

<271hp 187m 361mv aggressive 8pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
west
A Moss Covered Path
f f-f| A crowded path covered with brightly colored green moss
| | | meanders awkwardly between tall trees covered with dark
f-f f | brown bark and thin branches weighed down with large numbers
| | | of needles. Simfea, Carss, Fiek, and a few other types of
f-@-f | bushes surround the trees, though few of them are blooming
| with the little light that is able to get to them during
| daylight hours. The rustling of the needle covered branches
| rubbing against one another fills the air.
|
---------+

[Exits: east south west]

<271hp 187m 360mv aggressive 8pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A Moss Covered Path
f f| A crowded path covered with brightly colored green moss meanders
| || awkwardly between tall trees covered with dark brown bark and
f-f-f f| thin branches weighed down with large numbers of needles. Simfea,
| | || Carss, Fiek, and a few other types of bushes surround the trees,
f @-f-f| though few of them are blooming with the little light that is
| | able to get to them during daylight hours. Tiny white mushrooms
f | grow on a small patch of ground near the southern border of the
| | path, just slightly crossing over onto it. The rustling of the
o | needle covered branches rubbing against one another fills the
---------+ air.

[Exits: north east]

<271hp 187m 359mv aggressive 8pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
A Moss Covered Path
f-f-f-f| A crowded path covered with brightly colored green moss meanders
| || awkwardly between tall trees covered with dark brown bark and
f f| thin branches weighed down with large numbers of needles. Simfea,
| || Carss, Fiek, and a few other types of bushes surround the trees,
f-f-@ f| though few of them are blooming with the little light that is
| | || able to get to them during daylight hours. The rustling of the
f f-f-f| needle covered branches rubbing against one another fills the
| | air.
f |
---------+

[Exits: south west]
A slender woman in fine leather combs the bushes for blackberries.

<271hp 187m 358mv aggressive 8pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A Moss Covered Path
f-f-f| A crowded path covered with brightly colored green moss meanders
| | awkwardly between tall trees covered with dark brown bark and
f | thin branches weighed down with large numbers of needles. Simfea,
| | Carss, Fiek, and a few other types of bushes surround the trees,
f-f-@-f | though few of them are blooming with the little light that
| | | is able to get to them during daylight hours. The rustling
f f-f| of the needle covered branches rubbing against one another
| | fills the air.
o-f |
---------+

[Exits: north east west]

<271hp 187m 357mv aggressive 8pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* where
west
Players near you in Unsiliel Wood:
<PK> Cedowyl A Moss Covered Path

<271hp 187m 357mv aggressive 8pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
A Moss Covered Path
f-f| A crowded path covered with brightly colored green moss meanders
| | awkwardly between tall trees covered with dark brown bark
f | and thin branches weighed down with large numbers of needles.
| | Simfea, Carss, Fiek, and a few other types of bushes surround
f-f-@-f-f| the trees, though few of them are blooming with the little
| || light that is able to get to them during daylight hours.
f f| The rustling of the needle covered branches rubbing against
| | one another fills the air.
o-f |
---------+

[Exits: east south west]
(Red Aura) A brown nkni is here, wandering lazily about.

<271hp 187m 356mv aggressive 8pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
A Wide Path
f | A wide, well used path surrounded by tall trees with dark
| | brown bark and thin branches weighed down with large numbers
f-f-f-f-f| of needles. Simfea, Carss, Fiek, and a few other types
| || of bushes surround the trees, though few of them are blooming
@ f| with the little light that is able to get to them during
| | daylight hours. The side of a rock outcropping rises up
o-f | to the west. The rustling of the needle covered branches
| | rubbing against one another fills the air.
o-f |
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<271hp 187m 355mv evasive 8pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
A Wide Path
f-f-f-f-f| A wide, well used path surrounded by tall trees with dark
| || brown bark and thin branches weighed down with large numbers
f f| of needles. Simfea, Carss, Fiek, and a few other types of
| | bushes surround the trees, though few of them are blooming
o-@ | with the little light that is able to get to them during
| | daylight hours. The path heads off to the north and into
o-f | a small cave to the west. It may very well be possible to
| slip through an almost hidden crevice in the rock wall to
| the south as well. The rustling of the needle covered branches
---------+ rubbing against one another fills the air.

[Exits: north south west]

<271hp 187m 354mv evasive 8pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
A Large Cave
f | You are in a large, open cave formed out of a heavily speckled
| | dark gray stone. An old firepit sits near the southeastern
o-f | edge of the cave, just inside the lip. It doesn't appear
| | to have been used in quite some time. A small crevice provides
@-f | a way out to the north and the cave opens out, over a small
| rise, into a beautiful clearing in the middle of a forest
| to the east.
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east]
A long-extinguished firepit is here, with something glittering in it.

<271hp 187m 353mv evasive 8pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<271hp 187m 353mv evasive 8pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
A Beautiful Clearing
f | A large and very beautiful clearing in the middle of a heavily
| | packed together circle of trees. The trees are tall and thin,
o-f | covered with dark brown bark and thin branches weighed down
| | with large numbers of needles. A few small and unconnected
o-@ | upwellings of water are in the center of the clearing, the
| ground around them is solid and covered in a vivid red grass.
| An open cave, formed out of a heavily speckled, dark gray
| stone, is to the west, a small rise of the same stone stands
| before its entrance.
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<271hp 187m 352mv evasive 8pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
A Small Clearing
| A small clearing surrounded on all sides by towering
| trees and small needly bushes. Standing in the center
| of and taking up most of the clearing is a huge, leafy
| bush with branches covered in sharp thorns. The red leaves
@-x | of the bush leak a bright yellowish liquid that smokes
| | and burns when it hits the ground. The ground around
+ | the bush is completely dead, leaving only sterile gray
| | earth.
+-*|
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<271hp 187m 351mv evasive 8pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
A rock outcropping
| From this rock outcropping the valley below seems peaceful,
| untouched. Dense forests of pine carpet the mountainsides,
| broken only by thick aspen woods. The mountains, deep blue
| in the distance, circle the valley floor and form a soft
f-@ | highland bowl. A well-traveled path leads down into a small
| | grove below.
+ |
| |
+-* |
---------+

[Exits: south west down]
A small hobgoblin seems to be searching for something.
(White Aura) Dinswel the Ranger stands here.
Dinswel sighs.
Dinswel says 'I must find the crystal staff in order to prove my worthiness to marry Laudwin.'
You have learned about the quest for the crystal staff.

<271hp 187m 350mv evasive 8pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* d
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<271hp 187m 350mv evasive 8pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A small grove along a cobblestone path
o | Soft music floats in unison with the breeze through the
| | grove. The trees here are large, but the further you look
o | into the woods, the larger they seem to grow. The smell
| | of fresh water comes in from the west, and it is possible
+-+-@ | to scale some rocks to gain passage upward. A cobblestone
| | | | path leads into the trees to the west. Thick woods block
o-f-f | your sight to the south.
| | | |
f-f-f-o |
---------+

[Exits: south west up]
(White Aura) Laudwin stands here.

<271hp 187m 348mv evasive 8pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
west
A cobblestone path
o-o | A warm breeze rustles the great vallenwood trees outside
| | | the garrison of Solace. The cobblestone path that runs
~-o | east to west through the tree blazes in the bright colors
| | | of the vegetation. The walls of the garrison loom beyond
+-+-@-+ | the lake to the west.
| | | | |
~-o-f-f |
| | | | |
o-f-f-f-o|
---------+

[Exits: east south west]

<271hp 187m 347mv evasive 8pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A cobblestone path
~-o-o | The blue of the autumn sky darkens on the deep stillness
| | | | of the lake. The cobblestone path runs continues toward
~-~-o | the lake as it transitions to a wide bridge to the west.
| | | | From here you see large granite pillars thrust into the
+-+-@-+-+| still water under the bridge. The shore heads north and
| | | | || south around the lake.
~-~-o-f-f|
| | | | ||
o-o-f-f-f|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]

<271hp 187m 346mv evasive 8pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A bridge through shallow water
~-~-o-o | The cobblestone path here starts to rise off of the ground
| | | | | some, as it turns into the bridge across clearwater lake.
~-~-~-o | Large pieces of granite have been assembled in a wall
| | | | | like fashion, sloping upward the closer it gets to the
+-+-@-+-+| bridge. The shallow waters of clearwater lake lie just
| | | | || north and south of the bridge entrance.
~-~-~-o-f|
| | | | ||
~-o-o-f-f|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]

<271hp 187m 345mv evasive 8pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
west
A bridge across Clearwater Lake
~-~-~-o-o| The cobblestone bridge continues east and west across
| | | | || the stillness that is clearwater lake. A granite parapet
~-~-~-~-o| has been constructed along the edges of the bridge to
| | | | || prevent the accidental slip into the deep waters below.
+-+-@-+-+|
| | | | ||
~-~-~-~-o|
| | | | ||
~-~-o-o-f|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]

<271hp 187m 344mv evasive 8pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A bridge across Clearwater Lake
~-~-~-o| The cobblestone bridge continues east and west across
| | | || the stillness that is clearwater lake. A granite parapet
~-~-~-~| has been constructed along the edges of the bridge to
| | | || prevent the accidental slip into the deep waters below.
+-+-@-+-+|
| | | ||
~-~-~-~|
| | | ||
~-~-o-o|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]

<271hp 187m 343mv evasive 8pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A bridge across Clearwater Lake
~-~-~| The cobblestone bridge continues east and west across
| | || the stillness that is clearwater lake. A granite parapet
~-~-~| has been constructed along the edges of the bridge to
| | || prevent the accidental slip into the deep waters below.
x-+-@-+-+|
| | ||
~-~-~|
| | ||
~-~-o|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]

<271hp 187m 342mv evasive 8pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A ravine overlooking Clearwater Lake
~-~| The cobblestone path cuts upward into a ravine here,
| || looking out onto the lake and vallenwoods below. The
~-~| path continues west where it disappears sharply into
| || the mountain. The bridge to the east cuts down the middle
x-@-+-+| of the lake.
| ||
~-~|
| ||
~-~|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A small hobgoblin seems to be searching for something.

<271hp 187m 341mv evasive 8pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
u
A path at the base of the mountain
~| The cobblestone path turns sharply upward here, taking
|| tight turns out of the ravine and into the mountain above.
~| To the east the ravine opens out onto a bridge. The air
|| is thinner and cooler than on the surface of the lake.
@-+-+|
||
~|
||
~|
---------+

[Exits: east up]
A small hobgoblin seems to be searching for something.

<287hp 204m 395mv evasive 9pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<287hp 204m 395mv evasive 9pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Alas, you cannot go that way.

<287hp 204m 395mv evasive 9pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A path in the mountains
| You are walking on a cobblestone path that winds slowly through
| the mountains. The path here offers a breathtaking view of
x | Clearwater Lake and the nearby valley. The cobblestone itself
| | is surprisingly smooth, considering its steep grade and remote
x-@ | location. It works its way toward the garrison of Solace to
| the west, and winds its way downward toward Clearwater Lake.
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: west down]
The caravan attendant is here, with caravans for hire.

<287hp 204m 393mv evasive 9pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A path in the mountains
| You are walking on a cobblestone path that winds slowly
| through the mountains. Your view of Clearwater Lake and
x | the nearby valley is impeded by mountains. The path itself
| | is surprisingly smooth, considering its steep grade and
@-x | remote location. It works its toward the garrison of Solace
| to the east, and turns sharply on its way eastward toward
| the valley below.
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east]

<287hp 204m 391mv evasive 9pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
north
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<287hp 204m 391mv evasive 9pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A path in the mountains
| You are walking on a cobblestone path that winds slowly
| through the mountains. Your view of Clearwater Lake and
| the nearby valley is impeded by mountains. The path itself
| is surprisingly smooth, considering its steep grade and
@ | remote location. It climbs the mountain above you and works
| | its way toward the valley below to the south.
x-x |
|
|
---------+

[Exits: south up]

<287hp 204m 389mv evasive 9pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* u
Outside Shadow's Gap
x | Walls of granite soar on either side of the narrow cobblestone
| | path running northward toward the sheer cliffs of Shadow's
x-x | Gap on its way to the garrison of Solace. A cool mountain
| | breeze leaves no doubt about the high elevation of this terrain.
@ | The path also winds back down the mountain.
|
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north down]
A thin, rugged man covers ground quickly with his loping stride.

<287hp 204m 387mv evasive 9pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<287hp 204m 387mv evasive 9pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Shadow's Gap
S-+-S-+-F| Walls of granite soar on either side of the narrow cobblestone
| | path running through the canyon floor westward toward the
x | garrison of Solace. A chilly breeze whistles and rumbles between
| | the steep, jagged cliffs. The path also runs southward, back
x-@ | down the mountain.
| |
x |
|
|
---------+

[Exits: south west]

<287hp 204m 385mv evasive 9pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
north
Twin Peaks Vale
+-S-+-S-+| The twin peaks, Tasin and Fasin, stand to either side of
| | the Shadow Canyon, overlooking the cobblestone path the
x | runs through the mountains to the garrison of Solace. In
| | front of them, a lush mountain valley echoes with the sweet
@-x | sounds of the forest.
| |
x |
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east]

<287hp 204m 383mv evasive 9pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Gateway to Solace
+-+-+-+-+| The narrow beaten path from the mountains below widens
| | | | || here at this junction between two jagged rocky peaks. A
+-S-+-S-+| grand stone arch rises above you, adorned with the rearing
| | head and foreclaws of a dragon whose gaze stares fiercely
@ | down into the valley to the south. To the north, the dirt
| | footpath gives way to a cobbled road leading through a
x-x | bustling market square. In the distance to the north you
| | can see the staunch contours of the Garrison of Solace.
x |
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A grand stone arch welcomes travellers to the city of Solace.
A citizen of Solace is here, going about his business.

<287hp 204m 381mv evasive 9pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* where
north
A path through the market
+-S-+-F-+| A cobbled road wide enough for two merchant wagons runs
| | | | || north and south. Carts laden with supplies rattle along
+-+-+-+-+| towards the garrison to the north. On either side of the
| | | | || road are vendor stalls and citizens of all ages, crowding
+-S-@-S-+| around to see the latest bits and bobs. The air is filled
| | with the sounds of gossiping townsfolk, vendors hawking
x | their wares, and laughter as children run about underfoot.
| |
x-x |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]

<287hp 204m 379mv evasive 9pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Players near you in Solace:
<PK> Cedowyl A path through the market

<287hp 204m 379mv evasive 9pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Market Central
+ | A cobbled road wide enough for two merchant wagons runs north
| | and south. Carts laden with supplies rattle along towards
+-S-+-F-+| the garrison to the north. On either side of the road are
| | | | || vendor stalls and citizens of all ages, crowding around to
+-+-@-+-+| see the latest bits and bobs. The air is filled with the
| | | | || sounds of gossiping townsfolk, vendors hawking their wares,
+-S-+-S-+| and laughter as children run about underfoot.
| |
x |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
The Herald Bulletin Board gleams majestically in the middle of the square.

<287hp 204m 378mv evasive 9pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
An outdoor marketplace
+ | You are in the midst of a busy marketplace. The sounds
| | of lively shoppers and vendors can be heard all around
F-+-S-+-F| you. To the north you can see a wizened-looking cobbler
| | | | || bent over his work. To the south, an impeccably-dressed
+-+-@-+-+| tailor waves at you, inviting you to peruse his wares.
| | | | ||
F-+-S-+-S|
| |
x |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A metal key lies here with a fancy chain hanging off it.
There is a dinged up bucket that has been tossed into a corner.

<287hp 204m 377mv evasive 9pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
An outdoor marketplace
+| You are in the midst of a busy marketplace. The sounds
|| of lively shoppers and vendors can be heard all around
F-+-S-+| you. Stalls stretch in all directions. To the north you
| | | || can see the stoic contours of the Garrison of Solace.
S-+-@-+-+|
| | | ||
F-+-S-+|
||
x|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]

<287hp 204m 376mv evasive 9pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
An outdoor marketplace
| You are at the western end of a busy marketplace. The
| sounds of lively shoppers and vendors can be heard around
F-+-S| you. The scent of mouthwatering pastry wafts in from the
| | || north, while jewel-colored fruits and vegetables beckon
z-S-@-+-+| you from the south. A well-trodden dirt footpath leads
| | || off to the west. You can see a small inn along the path
F-+-S| in the distance.
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]

<287hp 204m 375mv evasive 9pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
Wayfarer's path
| A worn dirt path winds its way around the mountain face.
| To the north, you can see the profile of the Garrison
z F-+| of Solace rising above the craggy mountain surface. A
| | || row of small wooden stakes supports a low rope railing
z-z-@-+-+| that prevents wayfarers from falling off the mountain
| || to the south. The path opens up to a bustling market square
F-+| to the east, and continues along the mountain to the west.
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A grumpy-looking gnome is here trying to peddle wares.

<287hp 204m 374mv evasive 9pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
Wayfarer's path
| A worn dirt path winds its way around the mountain face.
| To the north, you can see the profile of the Garrison
z-z F| of Solace rising above craggy granite boulders. A row
| || of small wooden stakes supports a low rope railing that
z-@-S-+| prevents wayfarers from falling off the mountain to the
|| south. The path continues west and east.
F|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<287hp 204m 372mv evasive 9pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
west
Wayfarer's path
* | A worn dirt path winds its way around the mountain face.
| | To the north, you can see the profile of the Garrison
z-z-z | of Solace rising above craggy granite boulders. A row
| | of small wooden stakes supports a low rope railing that
@-z-S| prevents wayfarers from falling off the mountain to the
| south. The path continues north and east.
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east]

<287hp 204m 370mv evasive 9pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* where
You decide against jumping off the mountain to your death.

<287hp 204m 370mv evasive 9pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
Players near you in Solace:
<PK> Cedowyl Wayfarer's path

<287hp 204m 370mv evasive 9pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
You decide against jumping off the mountain to your death.

<287hp 204m 370mv evasive 9pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Wayfarer's path
F-S | A worn dirt path winds its way around the mountain face.
| | To the north, you can see the profile of the Garrison
* | of Solace rising above craggy granite boulders. A row
| | of small wooden stakes supports a low rope railing that
z-z-@ | prevents wayfarers from falling off the mountain to the
| | southwest. The path continues west and south.
z-z-S|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: south west]
A citizen of Solace is here, going about his business.

<287hp 204m 368mv evasive 9pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
Wayfarer's path
F-S | A worn dirt path winds its way around the mountain face.
| | To the northwest you can see a small inn dwarfed by the
* | south wall of the Garrison of Solace. To the north is
| | a small, carefully-tended vegetable patch that supplies
z-z-@-z | the inn's inhabitants. A row of small wooden stakes supports
| | a low rope railing that prevents wayfarers from falling
z-z| off the mountain to the south. The path continues to the
| east and west.
|
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<287hp 204m 366mv evasive 9pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* where
Players near you in Solace:
<PK> Cedowyl Wayfarer's path

<287hp 204m 366mv evasive 9pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
Wayfarer's path
F-S | A worn dirt path winds its way around the mountain face.
| | To the north you can see a small inn dwarfed by the south
* | wall of the Garrison of Solace. A row of small wooden
| | stakes supports a low rope railing that prevents wayfarers
z-z-@-z-z| from falling off the mountain to the south. The path continues
|| to the east and west.
z|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east west]

<287hp 204m 364mv evasive 9pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* where
Players near you in Solace:
<PK> Cedowyl Wayfarer's path

<287hp 204m 364mv evasive 9pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
Wayfarer's path
z F-S| A worn dirt path winds its way around the mountain face.
| | | To the northeast you can see a small inn dwarfed by the
z-z-z * | south wall of the Garrison of Solace. A row of small wooden
| | | stakes supports a low rope railing that prevents wayfarers
z-z-@-z-z| from falling off the mountain to the south. The path continues
| to the east and west.
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A female citizen of Solace is here, going about her errands.

<287hp 204m 362mv evasive 9pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
where
Redhorne Mountain
z F| The path climbs steeply and consistently along the side
| || of Redhorne Mountain. Small shrubs and gnarled trees appear
z-z-z *| at regular intervals along the side of the trail, somehow
| || clinging to the extreme incline. Parts of the narrow path
z-@-z-z| appear to have worn away to the contant biting wind, therefore
| making the path more treacherous than it may have been.
| The rock formations common to all mountain ranges loom
| over the path. Except for the rare hawk or vulture flying
| overhead, there is no life to be seen. The path leads
---------+ east and west.

[Exits: east west]

<287hp 204m 360mv evasive 9pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Players near you in Redhorne Mountain:
<PK> Cedowyl Redhorne Mountain

<287hp 204m 360mv evasive 9pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* open sack
get sleep sack
drop sleep
sleep sleep
It's already open.

<287hp 204m 360mv evasive 9pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You get a sleeping bag from a heavy backpack.

<287hp 204m 360mv evasive 9pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You drop a sleeping bag.

<287hp 204m 360mv evasive 9pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You go to sleep in a sleeping bag.

<287hp 204m 360mv evasive 9pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none*

<287hp 204m 360mv evasive 9pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none*

<287hp 204m 360mv evasive 9pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none*
The white aura around your body fades.
You can devote again.

<361hp 279m 399mv evasive 10pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* stand
get sleep
open sack
put sleep sack
You wake and stand up.

<361hp 279m 399mv evasive 10pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You get a sleeping bag.

<361hp 279m 399mv evasive 10pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* It's already open.

<361hp 279m 399mv evasive 10pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You put a sleeping bag in a heavy backpack.

<361hp 279m 399mv evasive 10pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* drink tin
You drink water from a tin canteen.

<361hp 279m 399mv evasive 10pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* drink tin
You drink water from a tin canteen.
Your thirst is quenched.

<361hp 279m 399mv evasive 10pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* drink tin
You drink water from a tin canteen.
Your thirst is quenched.

<361hp 279m 399mv evasive 10pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* crfo bacon
get bacon
eat bacon
A slab of bacon suddenly appears.

<361hp 254m 399mv evasive 10pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* remove buck
remove guis
wield long
dual argent
You get a slab of bacon.

<361hp 254m 399mv evasive 10pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You eat a slab of bacon.
You are full.

<361hp 254m 399mv evasive 10pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You stop using a silver-plated buckler as a shield.

<361hp 254m 399mv evasive 10pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You do not have that item.

<361hp 254m 399mv evasive 10pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You do not have that item.

<361hp 254m 399mv evasive 10pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You wield the mace of argent fury in your off-hand.
The mace of argent fury feels like a part of you!

<361hp 254m 399mv evasive 10pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* remove buck
remove argent
wield guis
wield buck
You do not have that item.

<361hp 254m 399mv evasive 10pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You stop wielding the mace of argent fury.

<361hp 254m 399mv evasive 10pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You stop wielding a peacemaker longsword.
You wield a peacemaker guisarme.
A peacemaker guisarme feels like a part of you!

<361hp 254m 399mv evasive 10pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You wear a silver-plated buckler as a buckler.

<361hp 254m 399mv evasive 10pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* where
who
who pk
Players near you in Redhorne Mountain:
<PK> Cedowyl Redhorne Mountain

<361hp 254m 399mv evasive 10pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* [50 H-Elf Pal] <PK> [JUSTICE] (Commander) [Law] Judge Cedowyl the Holy Knight, Commander of Justice
[ Quasi ] <PK> [LEGION] (OUTLAW) (INTRUDER) Phahrdrah the Holy Shaman
[ Human ] Azekiel the Trapper
Players found: 3
[LEGION] The lands shall be held under the cold grip of shadows.
There are 3 characters on; the most on this past month was 13.

<361hp 254m 399mv evasive 10pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* [50 H-Elf Pal] <PK> [JUSTICE] (Commander) [Law] Judge Cedowyl the Holy Knight, Commander of Justice
[50 Quasi Sha] <PK> (JUGGERNAUT) [LEGION] (OUTLAW) (INTRUDER) Phahrdrah the Holy Shaman
Players found: 2
[LEGION] The lands shall be held under the cold grip of shadows.
There are 3 characters on; the most on this past month was 13.

<361hp 254m 399mv evasive 10pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* culi
You feel a little better.

<385hp 244m 399mv evasive 10pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* cusi
You feel better.

<421hp 229m 399mv evasive 10pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* cusi
You feel better.

<456hp 214m 399mv evasive 10pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* cusi
You feel better.

<494hp 199m 399mv evasive 10pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* cusi
where
who
who pk
You feel better.

<534hp 184m 399mv evasive 10pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Players near you in Redhorne Mountain:
<PK> Cedowyl Redhorne Mountain

<534hp 184m 399mv evasive 10pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* [50 H-Elf Pal] <PK> [JUSTICE] (Commander) [Law] Judge Cedowyl the Holy Knight, Commander of Justice
[ Quasi ] <PK> [LEGION] (OUTLAW) (INTRUDER) Phahrdrah the Holy Shaman
[ Human ] Azekiel the Trapper
Players found: 3
[LEGION] The lands shall be held under the cold grip of shadows.
There are 3 characters on; the most on this past month was 13.

<534hp 184m 399mv evasive 10pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* [50 H-Elf Pal] <PK> [JUSTICE] (Commander) [Law] Judge Cedowyl the Holy Knight, Commander of Justice
[50 Quasi Sha] <PK> (JUGGERNAUT) [LEGION] (OUTLAW) (INTRUDER) Phahrdrah the Holy Shaman
Players found: 2
[LEGION] The lands shall be held under the cold grip of shadows.
There are 3 characters on; the most on this past month was 13.

<534hp 184m 399mv evasive 10pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none*
Your ability to lay on hands returns.

<553hp 195m 399mv evasive 11pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* open sack
get sleep sack
drop sleep
sleep sleep
It's already open.

<553hp 195m 399mv evasive 11pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You get a sleeping bag from a heavy backpack.

<553hp 195m 399mv evasive 11pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You drop a sleeping bag.

<553hp 195m 399mv evasive 11pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You go to sleep in a sleeping bag.

<553hp 195m 399mv evasive 11pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none*

<553hp 195m 399mv evasive 11pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none*

<553hp 195m 399mv evasive 11pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* sc

/@============================================================-
| \
| Cedowyl the Holy Knight, Commander of Justice, adherent of Eloret|
| Adherent of the Order of Law |
| Rank Commander of [JUSTICE], 26 years old (185 hours). |
| |
| Race: Half-elf Hometown: Seringale Health: 553/814 |
| Sex: Male Alignment: Good Mana: 195/749 |
| Class: Paladin Ethos: Lawful Move: 399/399 |
\ -------------------------------------------/
| |
| Streng: 19 (19+0) Rating: Great Weight: 265/350 |
| Intell: 22 (22+0) Level: 50 Pracs: 4 |
| Wisdom: 20 (21-1) Exp tnl: 22680 Trains: 1 |
| Dexter: 22 (22+0) Guildpoint: 3 (0/m) Items: 32/37 |
| Consti: 18 (18+0) Gold: 1155 Wimpy: 1 hp |
| Luck: Fortuitous Hunger: [*****] Thirst: [*****] |
| |
| Condition: In prime health |
------------------------------------------ \
/ |
| Armor Vs Pierce: 171 Saving Throws |
| Hitroll: 33 Vs Bash: 187 Afflictive: 65 |
| Damroll: 32 Vs Slash: 174 Maledictive: 100 |
| Vs Magic: 64 Mental: 64 |
\==========================================================-/
You are affected by the following:
Spell: bless : modifies hitroll by 6 for 28 hours
: modifies save vs spell by 6 for 28 hours
Spell: detect invis : lasts for 16 hours
Spell: armor : modifies armor class by 20 for 13 hours
Spell: protection : modifies save vs spell by 1 for 13 hours
Spell: virtuous light : modifies save vs maledictive by 5 for 13 hours
: modifies luck by 1 for 13 hours
: modifies armor class by 26 for 13 hours
Spell: detect evil : lasts for 13 hours
Skill: errantry : lasts for 1 hours
Skill: holy armor : modifies armor class by 20 permanently
Skill: buckler : modifies hitroll by -2 permanently
Set : Regal Radiance : modifies save vs spell by 12 permanently
: modifies strength by 4 permanently
: modifies hitroll by 6 permanently

<553hp 195m 399mv evasive 11pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none*

<553hp 195m 399mv evasive 11pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* where
who
who pk
In your dreams, or what?

<598hp 232m 399mv evasive 12am (midnight)><no opponent no opponent>*none* [50 H-Elf Pal] <PK> [JUSTICE] (Commander) [Law] Judge Cedowyl the Holy Knight, Commander of Justice
[ Quasi ] <PK> [LEGION] (OUTLAW) (INTRUDER) Phahrdrah the Holy Shaman
[ Human ] Azekiel the Trapper
Players found: 3
[LEGION] The lands shall be held under the cold grip of shadows.
There are 3 characters on; the most on this past month was 13.

<598hp 232m 399mv evasive 12am (midnight)><no opponent no opponent>*none* [50 H-Elf Pal] <PK> [JUSTICE] (Commander) [Law] Judge Cedowyl the Holy Knight, Commander of Justice
[50 Quasi Sha] <PK> (JUGGERNAUT) [LEGION] (OUTLAW) (INTRUDER) Phahrdrah the Holy Shaman
Players found: 2
[LEGION] The lands shall be held under the cold grip of shadows.
There are 3 characters on; the most on this past month was 13.

<598hp 232m 399mv evasive 12am (midnight)><no opponent no opponent>*none*

<598hp 232m 399mv evasive 12am (midnight)><no opponent no opponent>*none* where
In your dreams, or what?

<598hp 232m 399mv evasive 12am (midnight)><no opponent no opponent>*none*
You no longer feel so virtuous.

<656hp 308m 399mv evasive 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none*

<656hp 308m 399mv evasive 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* stand
get sleep
open sack
put sleep sack
You wake and stand up.

<656hp 308m 399mv evasive 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You get a sleeping bag.

<656hp 308m 399mv evasive 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* It's already open.

<656hp 308m 399mv evasive 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* where
You put a sleeping bag in a heavy backpack.

<656hp 308m 399mv evasive 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Players near you in Redhorne Mountain:
<PK> Cedowyl Redhorne Mountain

<656hp 308m 399mv evasive 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* who
who pk
[50 H-Elf Pal] <PK> [JUSTICE] (Commander) [Law] Judge Cedowyl the Holy Knight, Commander of Justice
[ Quasi ] <PK> [LEGION] (OUTLAW) (INTRUDER) Phahrdrah the Holy Shaman
[ Human ] Azekiel the Trapper
Players found: 3
[LEGION] The lands shall be held under the cold grip of shadows.
There are 3 characters on; the most on this past month was 13.

<656hp 308m 399mv evasive 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* [50 H-Elf Pal] <PK> [JUSTICE] (Commander) [Law] Judge Cedowyl the Holy Knight, Commander of Justice
[50 Quasi Sha] <PK> (JUGGERNAUT) [LEGION] (OUTLAW) (INTRUDER) Phahrdrah the Holy Shaman
Players found: 2
[LEGION] The lands shall be held under the cold grip of shadows.
There are 3 characters on; the most on this past month was 13.

<656hp 308m 399mv evasive 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
Wayfarer's path
z F-S| A worn dirt path winds its way around the mountain face.
| | | To the northeast you can see a small inn dwarfed by the
z-z-z * | south wall of the Garrison of Solace. A row of small wooden
| | | stakes supports a low rope railing that prevents wayfarers
z-z-@-z-z| from falling off the mountain to the south. The path continues
| to the east and west.
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<656hp 308m 395mv evasive 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* where
Players near you in Solace:
<PK> Cedowyl Wayfarer's path

<656hp 308m 395mv evasive 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
Redhorne Mountain
z F| The path climbs steeply and consistently along the side
| || of Redhorne Mountain. Small shrubs and gnarled trees appear
z-z-z *| at regular intervals along the side of the trail, somehow
| || clinging to the extreme incline. Parts of the narrow path
z-@-z-z| appear to have worn away to the contant biting wind, therefore
| making the path more treacherous than it may have been.
| The rock formations common to all mountain ranges loom
| over the path. Except for the rare hawk or vulture flying
| overhead, there is no life to be seen. The path leads
---------+ east and west.

[Exits: east west]

<656hp 308m 391mv evasive 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* sc

/@============================================================-
| \
| Cedowyl the Holy Knight, Commander of Justice, adherent of Eloret|
| Adherent of the Order of Law |
| Rank Commander of [JUSTICE], 26 years old (185 hours). |
| |
| Race: Half-elf Hometown: Seringale Health: 656/814 |
| Sex: Male Alignment: Good Mana: 308/749 |
| Class: Paladin Ethos: Lawful Move: 391/399 |
\ -------------------------------------------/
| |
| Streng: 19 (19+0) Rating: Great Weight: 279/350 |
| Intell: 22 (22+0) Level: 50 Pracs: 4 |
| Wisdom: 20 (21-1) Exp tnl: 22680 Trains: 1 |
| Dexter: 22 (22+0) Guildpoint: 3 (0/m) Items: 32/37 |
| Consti: 18 (18+0) Gold: 1155 Wimpy: 1 hp |
| Luck: Fortuitous Hunger: [*****] Thirst: [*****] |
| |
| Condition: In prime health |
------------------------------------------ \
/ |
| Armor Vs Pierce: 246 Saving Throws |
| Hitroll: 33 Vs Bash: 262 Afflictive: 65 |
| Damroll: 32 Vs Slash: 249 Maledictive: 100 |
| Vs Magic: 139 Mental: 64 |
\==========================================================-/
You are affected by the following:
Spell: bless : modifies hitroll by 6 for 26 hours
: modifies save vs spell by 6 for 26 hours
Spell: detect invis : lasts for 14 hours
Spell: armor : modifies armor class by 20 for 11 hours
Spell: protection : modifies save vs spell by 1 for 11 hours
Spell: virtuous light : modifies save vs maledictive by 5 for 11 hours
: modifies luck by 1 for 11 hours
: modifies armor class by 26 for 11 hours
Spell: detect evil : lasts for 11 hours
Skill: holy armor : modifies armor class by 20 permanently
Skill: buckler : modifies hitroll by -2 permanently
Set : Regal Radiance : modifies save vs spell by 12 permanently
: modifies strength by 4 permanently
: modifies hitroll by 6 permanently

<656hp 308m 391mv evasive 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* open sack
get sleep sack
drop sleep
sleep sleep
It's already open.

<656hp 308m 391mv evasive 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You get a sleeping bag from a heavy backpack.

<656hp 308m 391mv evasive 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You drop a sleeping bag.

<656hp 308m 391mv evasive 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You go to sleep in a sleeping bag.

<656hp 308m 391mv evasive 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* sc

/@============================================================-
| \
| Cedowyl the Holy Knight, Commander of Justice, adherent of Eloret|
| Adherent of the Order of Law |
| Rank Commander of [JUSTICE], 26 years old (185 hours). |
| |
| Race: Half-elf Hometown: Seringale Health: 656/814 |
| Sex: Male Alignment: Good Mana: 308/749 |
| Class: Paladin Ethos: Lawful Move: 391/399 |
\ -------------------------------------------/
| |
| Streng: 19 (19+0) Rating: Great Weight: 265/350 |
| Intell: 22 (22+0) Level: 50 Pracs: 4 |
| Wisdom: 20 (21-1) Exp tnl: 22680 Trains: 1 |
| Dexter: 22 (22+0) Guildpoint: 3 (0/m) Items: 32/37 |
| Consti: 18 (18+0) Gold: 1155 Wimpy: 1 hp |
| Luck: Fortuitous Hunger: [*****] Thirst: [*****] |
| |
| Condition: In prime health |
------------------------------------------ \
/ |
| Armor Vs Pierce: 171 Saving Throws |
| Hitroll: 33 Vs Bash: 187 Afflictive: 65 |
| Damroll: 32 Vs Slash: 174 Maledictive: 100 |
| Vs Magic: 64 Mental: 64 |
\==========================================================-/
You are affected by the following:
Spell: bless : modifies hitroll by 6 for 26 hours
: modifies save vs spell by 6 for 26 hours
Spell: detect invis : lasts for 14 hours
Spell: armor : modifies armor class by 20 for 11 hours
Spell: protection : modifies save vs spell by 1 for 11 hours
Spell: virtuous light : modifies save vs maledictive by 5 for 11 hours
: modifies luck by 1 for 11 hours
: modifies armor class by 26 for 11 hours
Spell: detect evil : lasts for 11 hours
Skill: holy armor : modifies armor class by 20 permanently
Skill: buckler : modifies hitroll by -2 permanently
Set : Regal Radiance : modifies save vs spell by 12 permanently
: modifies strength by 4 permanently
: modifies hitroll by 6 permanently

<656hp 308m 391mv evasive 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* stand|open sack|l in sack|sleep sleep
You wake and stand up.

<731hp 347m 399mv evasive 2am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* It's already open.

<731hp 347m 399mv evasive 2am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A heavy backpack holds:
( 2) a dragon's eye
( 2) a dragon-marked bracer
( 2) a webbed ring
( 4) a perfect potion of recall
( 4) (Glowing) (Humming) a Defender potion
(26) a lump of golden ore
( 2) a dragonwing goat-hide wristlet
(25) a lump of mithril ore
(45) a lump of silver ore
(43) a lump of platinum ore
an admission ticket
a deflective goat-hide wristlet
a pure white seed
( 2) a griffon-marked bracer
( 2) a griffon's eye
a defiler's tail
( 6) a narcissus flower
(Glowing) a staff of invisibility
( 2) the Unlucky Smuggler's 'bartering' token

<731hp 347m 399mv evasive 2am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You go to sleep in a sleeping bag.

<731hp 347m 399mv evasive 2am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* where
In your dreams, or what?

<731hp 347m 399mv evasive 2am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* stand
get sleep
open sack
put sleep sack
You wake and stand up.

<789hp 419m 399mv evasive 3am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You get a sleeping bag.

<789hp 419m 399mv evasive 3am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* It's already open.

<789hp 419m 399mv evasive 3am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You put a sleeping bag in a heavy backpack.

<789hp 419m 399mv evasive 3am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* cusi
You feel better.

<814hp 404m 399mv evasive 3am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* where
who
who pk
err
Players near you in Redhorne Mountain:
<PK> Cedowyl Redhorne Mountain

<814hp 404m 399mv evasive 3am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* [50 H-Elf Pal] <PK> [JUSTICE] (Commander) [Law] Judge Cedowyl the Holy Knight, Commander of Justice
[ Quasi ] <PK> [LEGION] (OUTLAW) (INTRUDER) Phahrdrah the Holy Shaman
[ Human ] Azekiel the Trapper
Players found: 3
[LEGION] The lands shall be held under the cold grip of shadows.
There are 3 characters on; the most on this past month was 13.

<814hp 404m 399mv evasive 3am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* [50 H-Elf Pal] <PK> [JUSTICE] (Commander) [Law] Judge Cedowyl the Holy Knight, Commander of Justice
[50 Quasi Sha] <PK> (JUGGERNAUT) [LEGION] (OUTLAW) (INTRUDER) Phahrdrah the Holy Shaman
Players found: 2
[LEGION] The lands shall be held under the cold grip of shadows.
There are 3 characters on; the most on this past month was 13.

<814hp 404m 399mv evasive 3am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You fail to receive divine favor.

<814hp 389m 399mv evasive 3am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* err
wield frost
You have been divinely empowered!
You are filled with holy wrath!

<814hp 359m 399mv evasive 3am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* dual arge
You stop wielding a peacemaker guisarme.
You wield a frostbrand sword.
A frostbrand sword feels like a part of you!

<814hp 359m 399mv evasive 3am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You stop using a silver-plated buckler as a shield.
You wield the mace of argent fury in your off-hand.
The mace of argent fury feels like a part of you!

<814hp 359m 399mv evasive 3am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none*
The night is about to end.

<814hp 371m 399mv evasive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
Wayfarer's path
z F-S| A worn dirt path winds its way around the mountain face.
| | | To the northeast you can see a small inn dwarfed by the
z-z-z * | south wall of the Garrison of Solace. A row of small wooden
| | | stakes supports a low rope railing that prevents wayfarers
z-z-@-z-z| from falling off the mountain to the south. The path continues
| to the east and west.
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<814hp 371m 397mv evasive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
Wayfarer's path
F-S | A worn dirt path winds its way around the mountain face.
| | To the north you can see a small inn dwarfed by the south
* | wall of the Garrison of Solace. A row of small wooden
| | stakes supports a low rope railing that prevents wayfarers
z-z-@-z-z| from falling off the mountain to the south. The path continues
|| to the east and west.
z|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east west]

<814hp 371m 395mv evasive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
Wayfarer's path
F-S | A worn dirt path winds its way around the mountain face.
| | To the northwest you can see a small inn dwarfed by the
* | south wall of the Garrison of Solace. To the north is
| | a small, carefully-tended vegetable patch that supplies
z-z-@-z | the inn's inhabitants. A row of small wooden stakes supports
| | a low rope railing that prevents wayfarers from falling
z-z| off the mountain to the south. The path continues to the
| east and west.
|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A female citizen of Solace is here, going about her errands.
A citizen of Solace is here, going about his business.

<814hp 371m 393mv evasive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
south
Wayfarer's path
F-S | A worn dirt path winds its way around the mountain face.
| | To the north, you can see the profile of the Garrison
* | of Solace rising above craggy granite boulders. A row
| | of small wooden stakes supports a low rope railing that
z-z-@ | prevents wayfarers from falling off the mountain to the
| | southwest. The path continues west and south.
z-z-S|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: south west]

<814hp 371m 391mv evasive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
Wayfarer's path
* | A worn dirt path winds its way around the mountain face.
| | To the north, you can see the profile of the Garrison
z-z-z | of Solace rising above craggy granite boulders. A row
| | of small wooden stakes supports a low rope railing that
@-z-S| prevents wayfarers from falling off the mountain to the
| south. The path continues north and east.
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east]

<814hp 371m 389mv evasive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
Wayfarer's path
| A worn dirt path winds its way around the mountain face.
| To the north, you can see the profile of the Garrison
z-z F| of Solace rising above craggy granite boulders. A row
| || of small wooden stakes supports a low rope railing that
z-@-S-+| prevents wayfarers from falling off the mountain to the
|| south. The path continues west and east.
F|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<814hp 371m 387mv evasive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* where
east
Wayfarer's path
| A worn dirt path winds its way around the mountain face.
| To the north, you can see the profile of the Garrison
z F-+| of Solace rising above the craggy mountain surface. A
| | || row of small wooden stakes supports a low rope railing
z-z-@-+-+| that prevents wayfarers from falling off the mountain
| || to the south. The path opens up to a bustling market square
F-+| to the east, and continues along the mountain to the west.
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A grumpy-looking gnome is here trying to peddle wares.
Grumpy Petos says 'Buy a bangle? It's as good as Aanam's... no, better!'
Grumpy Petos waves a fistful of bangles in your face.

<814hp 371m 385mv evasive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
Players near you in Solace:
<PK> Cedowyl Wayfarer's path

<814hp 371m 385mv evasive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* An outdoor marketplace
| You are at the western end of a busy marketplace. The
| sounds of lively shoppers and vendors can be heard around
F-+-S| you. The scent of mouthwatering pastry wafts in from the
| | || north, while jewel-colored fruits and vegetables beckon
z-S-@-+-+| you from the south. A well-trodden dirt footpath leads
| | || off to the west. You can see a small inn along the path
F-+-S| in the distance.
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]

<814hp 371m 383mv evasive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* An outdoor marketplace
+| You are in the midst of a busy marketplace. The sounds
|| of lively shoppers and vendors can be heard all around
F-+-S-+| you. Stalls stretch in all directions. To the north you
| | | || can see the stoic contours of the Garrison of Solace.
S-+-@-+-+|
| | | ||
F-+-S-+|
||
x|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]

<814hp 371m 382mv evasive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
east
An outdoor marketplace
+ | You are in the midst of a busy marketplace. The sounds
| | of lively shoppers and vendors can be heard all around
F-+-S-+-F| you. To the north you can see a wizened-looking cobbler
| | | | || bent over his work. To the south, an impeccably-dressed
+-+-@-+-+| tailor waves at you, inviting you to peruse his wares.
| | | | ||
F-+-S-+-S|
| |
x |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A metal key lies here with a fancy chain hanging off it.
There is a dinged up bucket that has been tossed into a corner.

<814hp 371m 381mv evasive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
Market Central
+ | A cobbled road wide enough for two merchant wagons runs north
| | and south. Carts laden with supplies rattle along towards
+-S-+-F-+| the garrison to the north. On either side of the road are
| | | | || vendor stalls and citizens of all ages, crowding around to
+-+-@-+-+| see the latest bits and bobs. The air is filled with the
| | | | || sounds of gossiping townsfolk, vendors hawking their wares,
+-S-+-S-+| and laughter as children run about underfoot.
| |
x |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
The Herald Bulletin Board gleams majestically in the middle of the square.
A citizen of Solace is here, going about his business.

<814hp 371m 380mv evasive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
A path through the market
+-S-+-F-+| A cobbled road wide enough for two merchant wagons runs
| | | | || north and south. Carts laden with supplies rattle along
+-+-+-+-+| towards the garrison to the north. On either side of the
| | | | || road are vendor stalls and citizens of all ages, crowding
+-S-@-S-+| around to see the latest bits and bobs. The air is filled
| | with the sounds of gossiping townsfolk, vendors hawking
x | their wares, and laughter as children run about underfoot.
| |
x-x |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]

<814hp 371m 379mv evasive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
Gateway to Solace
+-+-+-+-+| The narrow beaten path from the mountains below widens
| | | | || here at this junction between two jagged rocky peaks. A
+-S-+-S-+| grand stone arch rises above you, adorned with the rearing
| | head and foreclaws of a dragon whose gaze stares fiercely
@ | down into the valley to the south. To the north, the dirt
| | footpath gives way to a cobbled road leading through a
x-x | bustling market square. In the distance to the north you
| | can see the staunch contours of the Garrison of Solace.
x |
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A grand stone arch welcomes travellers to the city of Solace.

<814hp 371m 378mv evasive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
Twin Peaks Vale
+-S-+-S-+| The twin peaks, Tasin and Fasin, stand to either side of
| | the Shadow Canyon, overlooking the cobblestone path the
x | runs through the mountains to the garrison of Solace. In
| | front of them, a lush mountain valley echoes with the sweet
@-x | sounds of the forest.
| |
x |
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east]

<814hp 371m 376mv evasive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
south
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<814hp 371m 376mv evasive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Shadow's Gap
S-+-S-+-F| Walls of granite soar on either side of the narrow cobblestone
| | path running through the canyon floor westward toward the
x | garrison of Solace. A chilly breeze whistles and rumbles between
| | the steep, jagged cliffs. The path also runs southward, back
x-@ | down the mountain.
| |
x |
|
|
---------+

[Exits: south west]

<814hp 371m 374mv evasive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* d
Outside Shadow's Gap
x | Walls of granite soar on either side of the narrow cobblestone
| | path running northward toward the sheer cliffs of Shadow's
x-x | Gap on its way to the garrison of Solace. A cool mountain
| | breeze leaves no doubt about the high elevation of this terrain.
@ | The path also winds back down the mountain.
|
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north down]
A thin, rugged man covers ground quickly with his loping stride.

<814hp 371m 372mv evasive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A path in the mountains
| You are walking on a cobblestone path that winds slowly
| through the mountains. Your view of Clearwater Lake and
| the nearby valley is impeded by mountains. The path itself
| is surprisingly smooth, considering its steep grade and
@ | remote location. It climbs the mountain above you and works
| | its way toward the valley below to the south.
x-x |
|
|
---------+

[Exits: south up]

<814hp 371m 370mv evasive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
A path in the mountains
| You are walking on a cobblestone path that winds slowly
| through the mountains. Your view of Clearwater Lake and
x | the nearby valley is impeded by mountains. The path itself
| | is surprisingly smooth, considering its steep grade and
@-x | remote location. It works its toward the garrison of Solace
| to the east, and turns sharply on its way eastward toward
| the valley below.
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east]

<814hp 371m 368mv evasive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
A path in the mountains
| You are walking on a cobblestone path that winds slowly through
| the mountains. The path here offers a breathtaking view of
x | Clearwater Lake and the nearby valley. The cobblestone itself
| | is surprisingly smooth, considering its steep grade and remote
x-@ | location. It works its way toward the garrison of Solace to
| the west, and winds its way downward toward Clearwater Lake.
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: west down]
The caravan attendant is here, with caravans for hire.

<814hp 371m 366mv evasive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* d
A path at the base of the mountain
~| The cobblestone path turns sharply upward here, taking
|| tight turns out of the ravine and into the mountain above.
~| To the east the ravine opens out onto a bridge. The air
|| is thinner and cooler than on the surface of the lake.
@-+-+|
||
~|
||
~|
---------+

[Exits: east up]
A small hobgoblin seems to be searching for something.

<814hp 371m 364mv evasive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
A ravine overlooking Clearwater Lake
~-~| The cobblestone path cuts upward into a ravine here,
| || looking out onto the lake and vallenwoods below. The
~-~| path continues west where it disappears sharply into
| || the mountain. The bridge to the east cuts down the middle
x-@-+-+| of the lake.
| ||
~-~|
| ||
~-~|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A small hobgoblin seems to be searching for something.

<814hp 371m 362mv evasive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
A bridge across Clearwater Lake
~-~-~| The cobblestone bridge continues east and west across
| | || the stillness that is clearwater lake. A granite parapet
~-~-~| has been constructed along the edges of the bridge to
| | || prevent the accidental slip into the deep waters below.
x-+-@-+-+|
| | ||
~-~-~|
| | ||
~-~-o|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]

<814hp 371m 361mv evasive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
A bridge across Clearwater Lake
~-~-~-o| The cobblestone bridge continues east and west across
| | | || the stillness that is clearwater lake. A granite parapet
~-~-~-~| has been constructed along the edges of the bridge to
| | | || prevent the accidental slip into the deep waters below.
+-+-@-+-+|
| | | ||
~-~-~-~|
| | | ||
~-~-o-o|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]

<814hp 371m 360mv evasive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
east
A bridge across Clearwater Lake
~-~-~-o-o| The cobblestone bridge continues east and west across
| | | | || the stillness that is clearwater lake. A granite parapet
~-~-~-~-o| has been constructed along the edges of the bridge to
| | | | || prevent the accidental slip into the deep waters below.
+-+-@-+-+|
| | | | ||
~-~-~-~-o|
| | | | ||
~-~-o-o-f|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]

<814hp 371m 359mv evasive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
A bridge through shallow water
~-~-o-o | The cobblestone path here starts to rise off of the ground
| | | | | some, as it turns into the bridge across clearwater lake.
~-~-~-o | Large pieces of granite have been assembled in a wall
| | | | | like fashion, sloping upward the closer it gets to the
+-+-@-+-+| bridge. The shallow waters of clearwater lake lie just
| | | | || north and south of the bridge entrance.
~-~-~-o-f|
| | | | ||
~-o-o-f-f|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A small hobgoblin seems to be searching for something.

<814hp 371m 358mv evasive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A cobblestone path
~-o-o | The blue of the autumn sky darkens on the deep stillness
| | | | of the lake. The cobblestone path runs continues toward
~-~-o | the lake as it transitions to a wide bridge to the west.
| | | | From here you see large granite pillars thrust into the
+-+-@-+-+| still water under the bridge. The shore heads north and
| | | | || south around the lake.
~-~-o-f-f|
| | | | ||
o-o-f-f-f|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]

<814hp 371m 357mv evasive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
east
A cobblestone path
o-o | A warm breeze rustles the great vallenwood trees outside
| | | the garrison of Solace. The cobblestone path that runs
~-o | east to west through the tree blazes in the bright colors
| | | of the vegetation. The walls of the garrison loom beyond
+-+-@-+ | the lake to the west.
| | | | |
~-o-f-f |
| | | | |
o-f-f-f-o|
---------+

[Exits: east south west]

<814hp 371m 356mv evasive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* u
A small grove along a cobblestone path
o | Soft music floats in unison with the breeze through the
| | grove. The trees here are large, but the further you look
o | into the woods, the larger they seem to grow. The smell
| | of fresh water comes in from the west, and it is possible
+-+-@ | to scale some rocks to gain passage upward. A cobblestone
| | | | path leads into the trees to the west. Thick woods block
o-f-f | your sight to the south.
| | | |
f-f-f-o |
---------+

[Exits: south west up]
(INTRUDER) (OUTLAW) (Red Aura) Phahrdrah the Holy Shaman is here.
(White Aura) Laudwin stands here.

<814hp 371m 355mv evasive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A rock outcropping
| From this rock outcropping the valley below seems peaceful,
| untouched. Dense forests of pine carpet the mountainsides,
| broken only by thick aspen woods. The mountains, deep blue
| in the distance, circle the valley floor and form a soft
f-@ | highland bowl. A well-traveled path leads down into a small
| | grove below.
+ |
| |
+-* |
---------+

[Exits: south west down]
A small hobgoblin seems to be searching for something.
(White Aura) Dinswel the Ranger stands here.

<814hp 371m 354mv evasive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A Small Clearing
| A small clearing surrounded on all sides by towering
| trees and small needly bushes. Standing in the center
| of and taking up most of the clearing is a huge, leafy
| bush with branches covered in sharp thorns. The red leaves
@-x | of the bush leak a bright yellowish liquid that smokes
| | and burns when it hits the ground. The ground around
+ | the bush is completely dead, leaving only sterile gray
| | earth.
+-*|
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<814hp 371m 352mv evasive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A Beautiful Clearing
f | A large and very beautiful clearing in the middle of a heavily
| | packed together circle of trees. The trees are tall and thin,
o-f | covered with dark brown bark and thin branches weighed down
| | with large numbers of needles. A few small and unconnected
o-@ | upwellings of water are in the center of the clearing, the
| ground around them is solid and covered in a vivid red grass.
| An open cave, formed out of a heavily speckled, dark gray
| stone, is to the west, a small rise of the same stone stands
| before its entrance.
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<814hp 371m 351mv evasive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A Large Cave
f | You are in a large, open cave formed out of a heavily speckled
| | dark gray stone. An old firepit sits near the southeastern
o-f | edge of the cave, just inside the lip. It doesn't appear
| | to have been used in quite some time. A small crevice provides
@-f | a way out to the north and the cave opens out, over a small
| rise, into a beautiful clearing in the middle of a forest
| to the east.
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east]
A long-extinguished firepit is here, with something glittering in it.

<814hp 371m 350mv evasive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
north
A Wide Path
f-f-f-f-f| A wide, well used path surrounded by tall trees with dark
| || brown bark and thin branches weighed down with large numbers
f f| of needles. Simfea, Carss, Fiek, and a few other types of
| | bushes surround the trees, though few of them are blooming
o-@ | with the little light that is able to get to them during
| | daylight hours. The path heads off to the north and into
o-f | a small cave to the west. It may very well be possible to
| slip through an almost hidden crevice in the rock wall to
| the south as well. The rustling of the needle covered branches
---------+ rubbing against one another fills the air.

[Exits: north south west]

<814hp 371m 349mv evasive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
A Wide Path
f | A wide, well used path surrounded by tall trees with dark
| | brown bark and thin branches weighed down with large numbers
f-f-f-f-f| of needles. Simfea, Carss, Fiek, and a few other types
| || of bushes surround the trees, though few of them are blooming
@ f| with the little light that is able to get to them during
| | daylight hours. The side of a rock outcropping rises up
o-f | to the west. The rustling of the needle covered branches
| | rubbing against one another fills the air.
o-f |
---------+

[Exits: north south]
(Red Aura) A brown nkni is here, wandering lazily about.

<814hp 371m 348mv evasive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
A Moss Covered Path
f-f| A crowded path covered with brightly colored green moss meanders
| | awkwardly between tall trees covered with dark brown bark
f | and thin branches weighed down with large numbers of needles.
| | Simfea, Carss, Fiek, and a few other types of bushes surround
f-f-@-f-f| the trees, though few of them are blooming with the little
| || light that is able to get to them during daylight hours.
f f| The rustling of the needle covered branches rubbing against
| | one another fills the air.
o-f |
---------+

[Exits: east south west]

<814hp 371m 347mv evasive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
east
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<814hp 371m 347mv evasive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A Moss Covered Path
f-f-f| A crowded path covered with brightly colored green moss meanders
| | awkwardly between tall trees covered with dark brown bark and
f | thin branches weighed down with large numbers of needles. Simfea,
| | Carss, Fiek, and a few other types of bushes surround the trees,
f-f-@-f | though few of them are blooming with the little light that
| | | is able to get to them during daylight hours. The rustling
f f-f| of the needle covered branches rubbing against one another
| | fills the air.
o-f |
---------+

[Exits: north east west]

<814hp 371m 346mv evasive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* sanc
A Moss Covered Path
f-f-f-f| A crowded path covered with brightly colored green moss meanders
| || awkwardly between tall trees covered with dark brown bark and
f f| thin branches weighed down with large numbers of needles. Simfea,
| || Carss, Fiek, and a few other types of bushes surround the trees,
f-f-@ f| though few of them are blooming with the little light that is
| | || able to get to them during daylight hours. The rustling of the
f f-f-f| needle covered branches rubbing against one another fills the
| | air.
f |
---------+

[Exits: south west]

<814hp 371m 345mv evasive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You are surrounded by a white aura.

<814hp 296m 345mv evasive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
east
east
A Moss Covered Path
f f| A crowded path covered with brightly colored green moss meanders
| || awkwardly between tall trees covered with dark brown bark and
f-f-f f| thin branches weighed down with large numbers of needles. Simfea,
| | || Carss, Fiek, and a few other types of bushes surround the trees,
f @-f-f| though few of them are blooming with the little light that is
| | able to get to them during daylight hours. Tiny white mushrooms
f | grow on a small patch of ground near the southern border of the
| | path, just slightly crossing over onto it. The rustling of the
o | needle covered branches rubbing against one another fills the
---------+ air.

[Exits: north east]
A slender woman in fine leather combs the bushes for blackberries.

<814hp 296m 344mv evasive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A Moss Covered Path
f f-f| A crowded path covered with brightly colored green moss
| | | meanders awkwardly between tall trees covered with dark
f-f f | brown bark and thin branches weighed down with large numbers
| | | of needles. Simfea, Carss, Fiek, and a few other types of
f-@-f | bushes surround the trees, though few of them are blooming
| with the little light that is able to get to them during
| daylight hours. The rustling of the needle covered branches
| rubbing against one another fills the air.
|
---------+

[Exits: east south west]

<814hp 296m 343mv evasive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A Moss Covered Path
f-f-f| A crowded path covered with brightly colored green moss meanders
| | awkwardly between tall trees covered with dark brown bark
f f | and thin branches weighed down with large numbers of needles.
| | | Simfea, Carss, Fiek, and a few other types of bushes surround
f-f-@ | the trees, though few of them are blooming with the little
| light that is able to get to them during daylight hours. The
| rustling of the needle covered branches rubbing against one
| another fills the air.
|
---------+

[Exits: north west]
A red-headed woman in fine leather sets snares for intruders.

<814hp 296m 342mv evasive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
A Moss Covered Path
f-f-f | A crowded path covered with brightly colored green moss meanders
| | awkwardly between tall trees covered with dark brown bark
f-f-f| and thin branches weighed down with large numbers of needles.
| | Simfea, Carss, Fiek, and a few other types of bushes surround
f @ | the trees, though few of them are blooming with the little
| | | light that is able to get to them during daylight hours. Dull
f-f-f | gray stones have been stacked nice and neatly to the side
| of the path, they seem almost out of place among the much
| brighter colors of their surrounding. The rustling of the
---------+ needle covered branches rubbing against one another fills
the air.

[Exits: north south]
A slender woman in fine leather combs the bushes for blackberries.

<814hp 296m 341mv evasive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
A Moss Covered Path
| A crowded path covered with brightly colored green moss meanders
| awkwardly between tall trees covered with dark brown bark
f-f-f | and thin branches weighed down with large numbers of needles.
| | Simfea, Carss, Fiek, and a few other types of bushes surround
@-f-f| the trees, though few of them are blooming with the little
| | light that is able to get to them during daylight hours.
f f | The rustling of the needle covered branches rubbing against
| | | one another fills the air.
f-f-f |
---------+

[Exits: north east south]

<814hp 296m 340mv evasive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
east
A Moss Covered Path
| A crowded path covered with brightly colored green moss meanders
| awkwardly between tall trees covered with dark brown bark and
f-f | thin branches weighed down with large numbers of needles. Simfea,
| | Carss, Fiek, and a few other types of bushes surround the trees,
f-@-f-f| though few of them are blooming with the little light that
| | is able to get to them during daylight hours. The rustling
f | of the needle covered branches rubbing against one another
| | fills the air, as well the faint sound of clashing metal and
f-f | wood can be heard from the east.
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<814hp 296m 339mv evasive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
A Path Between Ancient Trees
f | A path between to very large and very strange trees,
| | they are a shiny gold in color and seem alive to the
f f-f-f| touch. There is an ancient feel to this forest - as if
| || this wooded dell has been around since the beginning
f-f-@-f-f| of time. In the distance, to the east, battle cries and
| || the clashing of metal, wood, and fire can be heard. To
f f-f-f| the east lie more of the shiny gold trees and to the
| | || west are trees of a more familiar nature.
f f f|
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<814hp 296m 338mv evasive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
Entrance to Dankbark Forest
f | The path which extends out of sight in the opposite direction
| | comes to a sudden end at the entrance to this forest.
f-f-f-f| The path seems to be devoured by the silent overgrown
| | mess of trees. You can hear whispers of animals and insects
f-f-@-f | scurrying about inside. The soiled smell of decay wafts
| | by your nostrils. The pungent aroma pervades every fiber
f-f-f | of this forest towering over you. To one side there is
| | | a small sign which has been exposed to the elements for
f f-f| some time. The writing is all but obliterated. One can,
---------+ however, see fresh scratch marks on it.

[Exits: east west]

<814hp 296m 337mv evasive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
Dankbark Forest
f | Long, moss covered branches block almost all the light
| | coming from the sun, leaving pockets of inky blackness.
f-f-f-f-f| The close-growing trees are covered generously in a pale
| | gray fungus, which gives off a faint odour of rot and
f-f-@ f| decay. The heights of the trees are lost in shadows,
| || but from the width of the trunks, they probably reach
f-f-f f| to the heavens. Pockets of ants, nightcrawlers, and other
| | || larvae skitter along the fungii and leaves that surround
f f-f-f| you. Wisps of spider webs hang from the odd branch, giving
---------+ an odd hairy look to them. The ground underfoot is spongy
with vegetation, both living, and decaying.

[Exits: north south west]

<814hp 296m 336mv evasive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
south
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<814hp 296m 336mv evasive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Dankbark Forest
f-f-f-f-f| Long, moss covered branches block almost all the light
| ,| coming from the sun, leaving pockets of inky blackness.
f-f-f f| The close-growing trees are covered generously in a pale
| || gray fungus, which gives off a faint odour of rot and
f-f-@ f| decay. The heights of the trees are lost in shadows,
| | || but from the width of the trunks, they probably reach
f f-f-f| to the heavens. Pockets of ants, nightcrawlers, and other
|| larvae skitter along the fungii and leaves that surround
f| you. Wisps of spider webs hang from the odd branch, giving
---------+ an odd hairy look to them. The ground underfoot is spongy
with vegetation, both living, and decaying.

[Exits: north south west]
(Red Aura) A goblin stands here, looking side to side, trying to stay out of a fight.
(Red Aura) A burly fire giant outlaw stands here, looking for people to attack.

<814hp 296m 335mv evasive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Dankbark Forest
f-f-f f| Long, moss covered branches block almost all the light
| || coming from the sun, leaving pockets of inky blackness.
f-f-f f| The close-growing trees are covered generously in a pale
| | || gray fungus, which gives off a faint odour of rot and
f @-f-f| decay. The heights of the trees are lost in shadows, but
|| from the width of the trunks, they probably reach to the
f| heavens. Pockets of ants, nightcrawlers, and other larvae
| skitter along the fungii and leaves that surround you.
| Wisps of spider webs hang from the odd branch, giving
---------+ an odd hairy look to them. The ground underfoot is spongy
with vegetation, both living, and decaying.

[Exits: north east]
A man stands here, examining the trail for possible pursuit.
A dirt-stained child stands here, sucking his thumb.
A lady is here, crying at her family's misfortune.

<814hp 296m 334mv evasive 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east

The day has begun.

<814hp 306m 389mv evasive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Dankbark Forest
f-f f-f| Long, moss covered branches block almost all the light
| | || coming from the sun, leaving pockets of inky blackness.
f-f f f| The close-growing trees are covered generously in a pale
| | | | gray fungus, which gives off a faint odour of rot and
f f-@-f | decay. The heights of the trees are lost in shadows,
| | but from the width of the trunks, they probably reach
f-f| to the heavens. Pockets of ants, nightcrawlers, and other
|| larvae skitter along the fungii and leaves that surround
o| you. Wisps of spider webs hang from the odd branch, giving
---------+ an odd hairy look to them. The ground underfoot is spongy
with vegetation, both living, and decaying.

[Exits: east west]

<814hp 306m 388mv evasive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
Dankbark Forest
f f-f f| Long, moss covered branches block almost all the light
| | | || coming from the sun, leaving pockets of inky blackness.
f f f f| The close-growing trees are covered generously in a pale
| | || gray fungus, which gives off a faint odour of rot and
f-f-@ f| decay. The heights of the trees are lost in shadows,
| || but from the width of the trunks, they probably reach
f-f-f| to the heavens. Pockets of ants, nightcrawlers, and other
| | larvae skitter along the fungii and leaves that surround
o-o| you. Wisps of spider webs hang from the odd branch, giving
---------+ an odd hairy look to them. The ground underfoot is spongy
with vegetation, both living, and decaying.

[Exits: north south west]
(Red Aura) A goblin stands here, looking side to side, trying to stay out of a fight.
(Red Aura) A burly fire giant outlaw stands here, looking for people to attack.

<814hp 306m 387mv evasive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
Dankbark Forest
f f f| Long, moss covered branches block almost all the light
| | || coming from the sun, leaving pockets of inky blackness.
f-f-f f| The close-growing trees are covered generously in a pale
| || gray fungus, which gives off a faint odour of rot and
@-f-f| decay. The heights of the trees are lost in shadows, but
| | from the width of the trunks, they probably reach to the
o-o| heavens. Pockets of ants, nightcrawlers, and other larvae
| skitter along the fungii and leaves that surround you.
| Wisps of spider webs hang from the odd branch, giving
---------+ an odd hairy look to them. The ground underfoot is spongy
with vegetation, both living, and decaying.

[Exits: north east]
A man stands here, examining the trail for possible pursuit.
A dirt-stained child stands here, sucking his thumb.
A lady is here, crying at her family's misfortune.

<814hp 306m 386mv evasive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<814hp 306m 386mv evasive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
Dankbark Forest
f f | Long, moss covered branches block almost all the light
| | | coming from the sun, leaving pockets of inky blackness.
f-f f | The close-growing trees are covered generously in a pale
| | | gray fungus, which gives off a faint odour of rot and
f-@-f | decay. The heights of the trees are lost in shadows, but
| | from the width of the trunks, they probably reach to the
o-o-o| heavens. Pockets of ants, nightcrawlers, and other larvae
| skitter along the fungii and leaves that surround you.
| Wisps of spider webs hang from the odd branch, giving
---------+ an odd hairy look to them. The ground underfoot is spongy
with vegetation, both living, and decaying.

[Exits: east south west]

<814hp 306m 385mv evasive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
A marshland
f-f f | The air around you is moist and filled with the odor of
| | | decaying tissue. Your feet slip a few inches into the
f-f-f | murky water below you as water snakes slither around in
| | search of prey. Thin tangles vines hang from the trees
@-o-o| like deadly serpents waiting to strike. It feels very
| old here.
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east]

<814hp 306m 384mv evasive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
The beginnings to a bridge
f f | The churning water of a large river stands before you,
| | | a wide and violent maelstrom of rapids that can only be
f-f-f | crossed by the sturdy wooden bridge that has been laid
| | across it. Countless years of being used to cross the
o-@-o-o| river has left the bridge surface with a smoothed surface,
| which when mixed with the mist given off from the river
| below has resulted in a slick and mossy shine.
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<814hp 306m 383mv evasive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
where
An unstable rope bridge
f | Churning water of a large river stands before you and
| | the other side. A crudely built bridge is here, swaying
f-f | in the wind. If you wish to cross the bridge is the only
| | way - one false move and it could mean your death.
o-o-@-o-o|
||
o|
||
o|
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<814hp 306m 382mv evasive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
Players near you in Outerlimits:
<PK> Cedowyl An unstable rope bridge

<814hp 306m 382mv evasive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
The end of a bridge
| Churning water of a large river stands before you and the
| other side. A crudely built bridge is here, swaying in
| the wind. If you wish to cross the bridge is the only way
| - one false move and it could mean your death.
o-o-@-o |
| |
o |
| |
o |
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<814hp 306m 381mv evasive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A turn in the wilderness
| Ahead of you, you see a very unstable bridge swaying in the
| wind. The roar of water can be heard distinctly here, like
| that of an upcoming waterfall. Water vapors are spewed into
| the air creating a very damp and moist atmosphere. A trail
o-o-@ | leads south hugging the coast of the Dragon Sea.
| |
o |
| |
o |
---------+

[Exits: south west]

<814hp 306m 380mv evasive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
The edge of the Dragon Sea delta
| You are in a grove of trees in a wooded area that grows
| in the edge of the Dragon Sea delta. Through the trees,
o-o-o | you can see the river that flows into the Dragon Sea
| | only a short distance away. White caps are easily visible
@ | from this distance as are gulls that hover right above
| | the surface.
o |
| |
o-o-o|
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A foul looking crow crawls around here.

<814hp 306m 379mv evasive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
south
The edge of the Dragon Sea delta
o-o-o | You are in a grove of trees in a wooded area that grows
| | in the edge of the Dragon Sea delta. Through the trees,
o | you can see the river that flows into the Dragon Sea
| | only a short distance away. White caps are easily visible
@ | from this distance as are gulls that hover right above
| | the surface.
o-o-o|
||
o|
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A foul looking crow crawls around here.

<814hp 306m 378mv evasive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* The roar of water
o | You are in a grove of trees in a wooded area that grows
| | in the edge of the Dragon Sea delta. Through the trees,
o | you can see the river that flows into the Dragon Sea
| | only a short distance away. White caps are easily visible
@-o-o| from this distance as are gulls that hover right above
|| the surface.
o|
||
o|
---------+

[Exits: north east]

<814hp 306m 377mv evasive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
A small path
o | A path turns away from the flow of the water and forests,
| | and into a lighter, clearer area. The sun shines fully
o | impeded here creating a rich grassy area upon which you
| | stand. In the distance you can see a gravel road not too
o-@-o | far away, and in the opposite direction, a large river.
| |
o |
| |
o |
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<814hp 306m 376mv evasive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
A small path
o | A path turns away from the flow of the water and forests,
| | and into a lighter, clearer area. The sun shines fully impeded
o | here creating a rich grassy area upon which you stand. In
| | the distance you can see a gravel road not too far away,
o-o-@ | and in the opposite direction, a large river.
| |
o |
| |
o |
---------+

[Exits: south west]

<814hp 306m 375mv evasive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
south
A gravel road
o | A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at
| | one point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
o-o-o | Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
| | of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild
@ | boar here and there. The road is very mountainous but
| | maintains the grassy terrain.
o |
| |
o-+-+|
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<814hp 306m 374mv evasive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
A gravel road
o-o-o | A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at
| | one point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
o | Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
| | of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild
@ | boar here and there. The road is very mountainous but
| | maintains the grassy terrain.
o-+-+|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<814hp 306m 373mv evasive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Over some fields
o | A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at
| | one point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
o | Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
| | of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild
@-+-+| boar here and there. The road is very mountainous but
| maintains the grassy terrain.
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east]

<814hp 306m 372mv evasive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<814hp 306m 372mv evasive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* where
Players near you in Outerlimits:
<PK> Cedowyl Over some fields
<PK> Phahrdrah An unstable rope bridge

<814hp 306m 372mv evasive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
A Tall Grass Field
o +| A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at
| || one point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
o +| Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
| || of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild
o-@-+-+| boar here and there. The road is very mountainous but
| maintains the grassy terrain.
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A foul looking crow crawls around here.

<814hp 306m 371mv evasive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
The Underbrush
o +-+| A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at
| | | one point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
o + | Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
| | | of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild
o-+-@-+-+| boar here and there. The road is very mountainous but
|| maintains the grassy terrain.
+|
||
+|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A foul looking crow crawls around here.

<814hp 306m 370mv evasive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A Tall Grass Field
o +| A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at
| || one point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
o +| Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
| || of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild
o-@-+-+| boar here and there. The road is very mountainous but
| maintains the grassy terrain.
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A foul looking crow crawls around here.

<814hp 306m 369mv evasive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$
murder $$
They aren't here.

<814hp 306m 369mv evasive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$
They aren't here.

<814hp 306m 369mv evasive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* They aren't here.

<814hp 306m 369mv evasive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$
They aren't here.

<814hp 306m 369mv evasive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$
They aren't here.

<814hp 306m 369mv evasive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$
They aren't here.

<814hp 306m 369mv evasive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$
They aren't here.

<814hp 306m 369mv evasive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$
They aren't here.

<814hp 306m 369mv evasive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$
They aren't here.

<814hp 306m 369mv evasive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
murder $$
Over some fields
o | A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at
| | one point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
o | Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
| | of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild
@-+-+| boar here and there. The road is very mountainous but
| maintains the grassy terrain.
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east]
Phahrdrah flies in.

<814hp 306m 368mv evasive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$
murder $$
(UNPROTECTED) Phahrdrah yells 'Help! I am being attacked by Cedowyl!'
Your freezing bite devastates Phahrdrah!
Your freezing bite decimates Phahrdrah!
Phahrdrah has a few scratches.

<814hp 306m 368mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* co wrath

Phahrdrah's pestilence maims you!
Phahrdrah's pestilence maims you!
Your freezing bite mauls Phahrdrah.
Your blast decimates Phahrdrah!
Phahrdrah blocks your attack with his shield.
Phahrdrah has some small wounds and bruises.

<747hp 306m 368mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah*
Phahrdrah narrows his eyes.
Phahrdrah's continual wounds graze you.
Phahrdrah has some small wounds and bruises.

<742hp 306m 368mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* You do the best you can!
Phahrdrah has some small wounds and bruises.

<742hp 306m 368mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* You do the best you can!
Phahrdrah has some small wounds and bruises.

<742hp 306m 368mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* flee
Your heavenly wrath maims Phahrdrah!
Phahrdrah has some small wounds and bruises.

<742hp 276m 368mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah*
Phahrdrah's continual wounds scratch you.
Phahrdrah's pestilence maims you!
Your freezing bite maims Phahrdrah!
Phahrdrah has some small wounds and bruises.

<704hp 276m 368mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah*
Phahrdrah narrows his eyes.
Your wounds continue to worsen.
Phahrdrah's critical wounds MANGLE you!
Phahrdrah has some small wounds and bruises.

<622hp 276m 368mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* flee
flee

Phahrdrah's pestilence devastates you!
Phahrdrah's pestilence devastates you!
Your freezing bite devastates Phahrdrah!
Your freezing bite decimates Phahrdrah!
Phahrdrah has quite a few wounds.

<562hp 276m 368mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* flee
You flee from combat!
A gravel road
o-o-o | A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at
| | one point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
o | Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
| | of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild
@ | boar here and there. The road is very mountainous but
| | maintains the grassy terrain.
o-+-+|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<562hp 276m 367mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You aren't fighting anyone.

<562hp 276m 367mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$
You aren't fighting anyone.

<562hp 276m 367mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$
You aren't fighting anyone.

<562hp 276m 367mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* They aren't here.

<562hp 276m 367mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$
They aren't here.

<562hp 276m 367mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$
They aren't here.

<562hp 276m 367mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
murder $$
They aren't here.

<562hp 276m 367mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<562hp 276m 367mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$
They aren't here.

<562hp 276m 367mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* They aren't here.

<562hp 276m 367mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* They aren't here.

<562hp 276m 367mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<562hp 276m 367mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$
They aren't here.

<562hp 276m 367mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$
They aren't here.

<562hp 276m 367mv aggressive 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
murder $$

The sun rises in the east.

<577hp 286m 399mv aggressive 6am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Alas, you cannot go that way.

<577hp 286m 399mv aggressive 6am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
murder $$
They aren't here.

<577hp 286m 399mv aggressive 6am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A gravel road
o | A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at
| | one point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
o-o-o | Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
| | of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild
@ | boar here and there. The road is very mountainous but
| | maintains the grassy terrain.
o |
| |
o-+-+|
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<577hp 286m 398mv aggressive 6am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* They aren't here.

<577hp 286m 398mv aggressive 6am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$
They aren't here.

<577hp 286m 398mv aggressive 6am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
murder $$
A gravel road
o-o-o | A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at
| | one point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
o | Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
| | of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild
@ | boar here and there. The road is very mountainous but
| | maintains the grassy terrain.
o-+-+|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north south]
(Translucent) (Pink Aura) (White Aura) (INTRUDER) (OUTLAW) (Red Aura) Phahrdrah the Holy Shaman is here.
Phahrdrah narrows his eyes.
You yell 'Help! Phahrdrah's spell is hitting me!'
Phahrdrah's continual wounds scratch you.
You have become better at divine might!
Your freezing bite decimates Phahrdrah!
Phahrdrah's shield wobbles and barely deflects your blast.
Phahrdrah has quite a few wounds.

<574hp 286m 397mv aggressive 6am (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* murder $$
You do the best you can!
Phahrdrah has quite a few wounds.

<574hp 286m 397mv aggressive 6am (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* You do the best you can!
Phahrdrah has quite a few wounds.

<574hp 286m 397mv aggressive 6am (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah*
Phahrdrah's continual wounds graze you.
Phahrdrah's pestilence devastates you!
Your freezing bite devastates Phahrdrah!
Your blast decimates Phahrdrah!
Phahrdrah's shield jolts under your freezing bite, but holds.
Phahrdrah has quite a few wounds.

<537hp 286m 397mv aggressive 6am (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* co wrath
Your heavenly wrath MASSACRES Phahrdrah!
Phahrdrah has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

<537hp 256m 397mv aggressive 6am (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* flee

Phahrdrah narrows his eyes.
Your wounds continue to worsen.
Phahrdrah's serious wounds DISEMBOWEL you!
Phahrdrah has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

<487hp 256m 397mv aggressive 6am (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah*
Phahrdrah's pestilence devastates you!
Phahrdrah's pestilence devastates you!
Your chill DISEMBOWELS Phahrdrah!
Phahrdrah blocks your attack with his shield.
Your blast mauls Phahrdrah.
Phahrdrah blocks your attack with his shield.
Phahrdrah has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

<426hp 256m 397mv aggressive 6am (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* flee

Phahrdrah has fled!
A sense of dread permeates the room.
You remain resolute against the visions.
You press on without fear.
Phahrdrah flies south.

<426hp 256m 397mv aggressive 6am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You aren't fighting anyone.

<426hp 256m 397mv aggressive 6am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You aren't fighting anyone.

<426hp 256m 397mv aggressive 6am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
murder $$
Over some fields
o | A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at
| | one point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
o | Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
| | of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild
@-+-+| boar here and there. The road is very mountainous but
| maintains the grassy terrain.
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east]

<426hp 256m 396mv aggressive 6am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$
They aren't here.

<426hp 256m 396mv aggressive 6am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$
They aren't here.

<426hp 256m 396mv aggressive 6am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
murder $$
They aren't here.

<426hp 256m 396mv aggressive 6am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
A Tall Grass Field
o +| A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at
| || one point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
o +| Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
| || of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild
o-@-+-+| boar here and there. The road is very mountainous but
| maintains the grassy terrain.
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A foul looking crow crawls around here.

<426hp 256m 395mv aggressive 6am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$
east
murder $$
They aren't here.

<426hp 256m 395mv aggressive 6am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* The Underbrush
o +-+| A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at
| | | one point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
o + | Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
| | | of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild
o-+-@-+-+| boar here and there. The road is very mountainous but
|| maintains the grassy terrain.
+|
||
+|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A foul looking crow crawls around here.

<426hp 256m 394mv aggressive 6am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* They aren't here.

<426hp 256m 394mv aggressive 6am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* The open plains
+-+-+| A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at
| | one point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
+ | Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
| | of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild
+-+-@-+ | boar here and there. The road is very mountainous but maintains
| | the grassy terrain.
+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north east west]
A foul looking crow crawls around here.

<426hp 256m 393mv aggressive 6am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* They aren't here.

<426hp 256m 393mv aggressive 6am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
Lush, Green Grass
+-+-+-+| A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at one
| | point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
+ | Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
| | of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild boar
+-+-@ | here and there. The road is very mountainous but maintains
| | the grassy terrain.
+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: south west]

<426hp 256m 392mv aggressive 6am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
south
Haze in the distance
+ | Gray fog seems to lift from nowhere in particular totally
| | obscuring the view in front of you. The noises of what could
+-+-+ | be a city seems to come from within. You can go back from
| | where the path came from or you can continue.
@ |
| |
+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<426hp 256m 391mv aggressive 6am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
Beyond the Gates
+-+-+ | You are completely lost in this insane fog. You know that
| | there is a city somewhere. You can hear it. You can smell
+ | it. You can taste the salt in the air. But where is it? You
| | begin to wonder, is this fog entirely natural?
@ |
| |
+ |
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A foul looking crow crawls around here.

<426hp 256m 390mv aggressive 6am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* where
Outside the Gates
+ | You are completely lost in this insane fog. You know that
| | there is a city somewhere. You can hear it. You can smell
+ | it. You can taste the salt in the air. But where is it? You
| | begin to wonder, is this fog entirely natural?
@ |
|
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north (south)]
The caravan attendant is here, with caravans for hire.

<426hp 256m 389mv aggressive 6am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
Players near you in Outerlimits:
<PK> Cedowyl Outside the Gates

<426hp 256m 389mv aggressive 6am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* The door is closed.

<426hp 256m 389mv aggressive 6am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Beyond the Gates
+-+-+ | You are completely lost in this insane fog. You know that
| | there is a city somewhere. You can hear it. You can smell
+ | it. You can taste the salt in the air. But where is it? You
| | begin to wonder, is this fog entirely natural?
@ |
| |
+ |
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A foul looking crow crawls around here.
A foul crow flies north.

<426hp 256m 388mv aggressive 6am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Haze in the distance
+ | Gray fog seems to lift from nowhere in particular totally
| | obscuring the view in front of you. The noises of what could
+-+-+ | be a city seems to come from within. You can go back from
| | where the path came from or you can continue.
@ |
| |
+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A foul looking crow crawls around here.

<426hp 256m 387mv aggressive 6am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* where
north
Players near you in Outerlimits:
<PK> Cedowyl Haze in the distance

<426hp 256m 387mv aggressive 6am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Lush, Green Grass
+-+-+-+| A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at one
| | point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
+ | Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
| | of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild boar
+-+-@ | here and there. The road is very mountainous but maintains
| | the grassy terrain.
+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: south west]

<426hp 256m 386mv aggressive 6am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
west
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<426hp 256m 386mv aggressive 6am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
The open plains
+-+-+| A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at
| | one point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
+ | Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
| | of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild
+-+-@-+ | boar here and there. The road is very mountainous but maintains
| | the grassy terrain.
+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north east west]
A foul looking crow crawls around here.

<426hp 256m 385mv aggressive 6am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
The open plains
z| A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at
|| one point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
+-+-+| Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
| | of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild
@ | boar here and there. The road is very mountainous but maintains
| | the grassy terrain.
+-+-+-+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<426hp 256m 384mv aggressive 6am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* The open plains
*-*-z| A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at
|| one point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
z| Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
|| of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild
@-+-+| boar here and there. The road is very mountainous but maintains
| | the grassy terrain.
+ |
| |
+-+-+-+ |
---------+

[Exits: east south]

<426hp 256m 383mv aggressive 6am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
The open plains
z| A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at
|| one point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
+-+-+| Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
| | of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild
@ | boar here and there. The road is very mountainous but maintains
| | the grassy terrain.
+-+-+-+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<426hp 256m 382mv aggressive 6am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
south
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<426hp 256m 382mv aggressive 6am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
The open plains
+-+-+| A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at
| | one point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
+ | Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
| | of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild
+-+-@-+ | boar here and there. The road is very mountainous but maintains
| | the grassy terrain.
+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north east west]
A foul looking crow crawls around here.

<426hp 256m 381mv aggressive 6am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
The Underbrush
o +-+| A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at
| | | one point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
o + | Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
| | | of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild
o-+-@-+-+| boar here and there. The road is very mountainous but
|| maintains the grassy terrain.
+|
||
+|
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<426hp 256m 380mv aggressive 6am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* cusi
A Tall Grass Field
o +| A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at
| || one point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
o +| Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
| || of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild
o-@-+-+| boar here and there. The road is very mountainous but
| maintains the grassy terrain.
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A foul looking crow crawls around here.
A foul looking crow crawls around here.

<426hp 256m 379mv aggressive 6am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You feel better.

<453hp 241m 379mv aggressive 6am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* cusi
remove buck
remove argent
wield guis
wield buck
You feel better.

<505hp 236m 399mv evasive 7am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You do not have that item.

<505hp 236m 399mv evasive 7am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You stop wielding the mace of argent fury.

<505hp 236m 399mv evasive 7am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You stop wielding a frostbrand sword.
You wield a peacemaker guisarme.
A peacemaker guisarme feels like a part of you!

<505hp 236m 399mv evasive 7am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You wear a silver-plated buckler as a buckler.

<505hp 236m 399mv evasive 7am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
east
The Underbrush
o +-+| A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at
| | | one point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
o + | Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
| | | of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild
o-+-@-+-+| boar here and there. The road is very mountainous but
|| maintains the grassy terrain.
+|
||
+|
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<505hp 236m 398mv evasive 7am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
The open plains
+-+-+| A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at
| | one point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
+ | Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
| | of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild
+-+-@-+ | boar here and there. The road is very mountainous but maintains
| | the grassy terrain.
+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north east west]
A foul looking crow crawls around here.

<505hp 236m 397mv evasive 7am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* where
Lush, Green Grass
+-+-+-+| A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at one
| | point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
+ | Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
| | of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild boar
+-+-@ | here and there. The road is very mountainous but maintains
| | the grassy terrain.
+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: south west]

<505hp 236m 396mv evasive 7am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
Players near you in Outerlimits:
<PK> Cedowyl Lush, Green Grass

<505hp 236m 396mv evasive 7am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Alas, you cannot go that way.

<505hp 236m 396mv evasive 7am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
Haze in the distance
+ | Gray fog seems to lift from nowhere in particular totally
| | obscuring the view in front of you. The noises of what could
+-+-+ | be a city seems to come from within. You can go back from
| | where the path came from or you can continue.
@ |
| |
+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A foul looking crow crawls around here.

<505hp 236m 395mv evasive 7am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
south
Beyond the Gates
+-+-+ | You are completely lost in this insane fog. You know that
| | there is a city somewhere. You can hear it. You can smell
+ | it. You can taste the salt in the air. But where is it? You
| | begin to wonder, is this fog entirely natural?
@ |
| |
+ |
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<505hp 236m 394mv evasive 7am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Outside the Gates
+ | You are completely lost in this insane fog. You know that
| | there is a city somewhere. You can hear it. You can smell
+ | it. You can taste the salt in the air. But where is it? You
| | begin to wonder, is this fog entirely natural?
@ |
|
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north (south)]
The caravan attendant is here, with caravans for hire.

<505hp 236m 393mv evasive 7am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
The door is closed.

<505hp 236m 393mv evasive 7am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* op s
You open the door south of you.

<505hp 236m 393mv evasive 7am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
south
At the North Gate
+ | You reach the northern end of the city. Ahead of you, you
| | can see a dim forest with some sunlight bursting through
+ | the canopy. The only thing that stands in your way are a
| | pair of big, thick, metal gates. You almost feel relieved
@ | leaving this city.
| |
+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<505hp 236m 392mv evasive 7am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
where
Coral Way
+ | Specialty stores are all around you selling fishing accessories,
| | rain jackets, etc. Store owners call out to you as you
+ | walk past and glance at them. Skanky looking prostitutes
| | look your way - hoping to gain some business.
@ |
| |
S + |
| | |
+-+-+-+-+|
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<505hp 236m 391mv evasive 7am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
south
Coral Way
+ | Specialty stores are all around you selling fishing accessories,
| | rain jackets, etc. Store owners call out to you as you
+ | walk past and glance at them. Skanky looking prostitutes
| | look your way - hoping to gain some business.
S @ |
| | |
+-+-+-+-+|
| |
+-*-*|
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<505hp 236m 390mv evasive 7am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Players near you in Darkhaven:
<PK> Cedowyl Coral Way
<PK> Phahrdrah Wyvern Road

<505hp 236m 390mv evasive 7am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* who
who pk
Coral Way
+ | Specialty stores are all around you selling fishing accessories,
| | rain jackets, etc. Store owners call out to you as you walk
S + | past and glance at them. Skanky looking prostitutes look
| | | your way - hoping to gain some business.
+-+-@-+-+|
| |
+-*-*|
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]

<505hp 236m 389mv evasive 7am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Coral Way
S + | Specialty stores are all around you selling fishing accessories,
| | | rain jackets, etc. Store owners call out to you as you walk
+-+-+-+-+| past and glance at them. Skanky looking prostitutes look
| | your way - hoping to gain some business.
@-*-*|
| |
* + + |
| | | |
+-+-+ |
---------+

[Exits: north east south]

<505hp 236m 388mv evasive 7am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
murder $$
[50 H-Elf Pal] <PK> [JUSTICE] (Commander) [Law] Judge Cedowyl the Holy Knight, Commander of Justice
[ Quasi ] <PK> [LEGION] (OUTLAW) (INTRUDER) Phahrdrah the Holy Shaman
[ Human ] Azekiel the Trapper
Players found: 3
[LEGION] The lands shall be held under the cold grip of shadows.
There are 3 characters on; the most on this past month was 13.

<505hp 236m 388mv evasive 7am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* [50 H-Elf Pal] <PK> [JUSTICE] (Commander) [Law] Judge Cedowyl the Holy Knight, Commander of Justice
[50 Quasi Sha] <PK> (JUGGERNAUT) [LEGION] (OUTLAW) (INTRUDER) Phahrdrah the Holy Shaman
Players found: 2
[LEGION] The lands shall be held under the cold grip of shadows.
There are 3 characters on; the most on this past month was 13.

<505hp 236m 388mv evasive 7am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Coral Way
+-+-+-+-+| Specialty stores are all around you selling fishing accessories,
| | rain jackets, etc. Store owners call out to you as you walk
+-*-*| past and glance at them. Skanky looking prostitutes look
| | your way - hoping to gain some business.
* + @ |
| | | |
+-+-+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.

<505hp 236m 387mv evasive 7am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
They aren't here.

<505hp 236m 387mv evasive 7am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Coral Way
S + | Specialty stores are all around you selling fishing accessories,
| | | rain jackets, etc. Store owners call out to you as you walk
+-+-+-+-+| past and glance at them. Skanky looking prostitutes look
| | your way - hoping to gain some business.
@-*-*|
| |
* + + |
| | | |
+-+-+ |
---------+

[Exits: north east south]

<505hp 236m 386mv evasive 7am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Coral Way
+ | Specialty stores are all around you selling fishing accessories,
| | rain jackets, etc. Store owners call out to you as you walk
S + | past and glance at them. Skanky looking prostitutes look
| | | your way - hoping to gain some business.
+-+-@-+-+|
| |
+-*-*|
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]

<505hp 236m 385mv evasive 7am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* where $$
<PK> Phahrdrah Wyvern Road

<505hp 236m 385mv evasive 7am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
Larken Road
+ *-*| This seems to be the more residential area of the city. However,
| || it seems very quiet and deserted. Domestic pets run freely
+ *| about causing much noise and commotion. Fruit vendors line
| || either side of the street trying to make a sale.
+-+-@-+-+|
| |
+-*-* |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<505hp 236m 384mv evasive 7am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
Larken Road
+ *-*-*| This seems to be the more residential area of the city. However,
| | | it seems very quiet and deserted. Domestic pets run freely about
+ * | causing much noise and commotion. Fruit vendors line either
| | | side of the street trying to make a sale.
+-+-@-+-+|
| ||
+-*-* *|
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: east west]
(Red Aura) A Darkhaven guard stalks the area.
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<505hp 236m 383mv evasive 7am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
Larken Road
*-*-* | This seems to be the more residential area of the city.
| | However, it seems very quiet and deserted. Domestic pets
* | run freely about causing much noise and commotion. Fruit
| | vendors line either side of the street trying to make a
+-+-@-+ | sale.
| |
* |
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east west]
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<505hp 236m 382mv evasive 7am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Entrance of a Lacramose Temple
*-*-* | The eerie wail of a lost spirit fills the air as the musty
| | | atmosphere causes you to cough violently. The red drapery
*-*-* | is covered with a very thick layer of grey dust. The feeling
| | in the air is meditative and quiet, almost sad at what
@ | this temple is all about - even if people aren't entirely
| | sure why. A silver moon is drawn in the background of the
+-+-+-+ | wall encased in a gold and ivory casing. Spears are thrown
| | in between the curves of the moon. The symbol means nothing
* | to you.
---------+

[Exits: north south]
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<505hp 236m 381mv evasive 7am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
north
A Lacramose Temple
*-*-+ | The eerie wail of a lost spirit fills the air as the musty
| | atmosphere causes you to cough violently. The red drapery
*-*-* | is covered with a very thick layer of grey dust. The feeling
| | | in the air is meditative and quiet, almost sad at what
*-@-* | this temple is all about - even if people aren't entirely
| | sure why. A silver moon is drawn in the background of
* | the wall encased in a gold and ivory casing. Spears and
| | thrown in between the curves of the moon. The symbol means
+-+-+-+ | nothing to you.
---------+

[Exits: east south west]
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<505hp 236m 380mv evasive 7am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A silver moon encased in gold and ivory embedded in the wall blocks your path.

<505hp 236m 380mv evasive 7am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
A Lacramose Temple
*-*-+| The eerie wail of a lost spirit fills the air as the
| | musty atmosphere causes you to cough violently. The red
*-*-*| drapery is covered with a very thick layer of grey dust.
| || The feeling in the air is meditative and quiet, almost
@-*-*| sad at what this temple is all about - even if people
| | aren't entirely sure why. A silver moon is drawn in the
* | background of the wall encased in a gold and ivory casing.
| | Spears are thrown in between the curves of the moon.
+-+-+-+-+| The symbol means nothing to you.
---------+

[Exits: north east]
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<505hp 236m 379mv evasive 7am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Of Darkened Ivory
| You are caught in a ivory hall made with nothing but IVORY!
| A strange feeling creeps over you for a hall of this type
*-*-+| would make a grandiose impression - but it doesn't. More
| | careful inspection gives rise to a darkened taint in the
@-*-*| bright white ivory of the room. Statuettes stand disdainfully
| || on either side of you as the purple drapes hang lazily
*-*-*| to the side. This room has no light source and seems to
| | be magically lighted.
* |
---------+

[Exits: north east south]
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<505hp 236m 378mv evasive 7am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
east
The Holylight
| You are caught in a blinding flash of light from the
| heavens above. Not sure if it is malicious or goodly,
| the one thing that is evident is that it is divine. The
| room is sparse except for a rather large silver alter
@-*-+| with an ankh at the very top. Within the center is a
| | smoking cauldron filled with components that are fetid
*-*-*| at best. The entire room is filled with this noisome
| || mist.
*-*-*|
---------+

[Exits: east south]

<505hp 236m 377mv evasive 7am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
Bright lights reflect off the plain walls, blocking your progress.

<505hp 236m 377mv evasive 7am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* d
A Tainted Room
| Corpses hang unceremoniously in random fashion from the
| ceiling. Caked with blood, these corpses have only been
| recently skinned - the victims probably alive while the
| ritual was going on. The dark marble floor is stained with
*-@-+ | the dark red color of human blood - but none is seen upon
| | the floor itself. There must be a drainage system somewhere
*-*-* | ...but where? and to what purpose?
| | |
*-*-* |
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<505hp 236m 376mv evasive 7am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A Deadend
| You are at an abrupt ending that radiates with an insurmountable
| evil which makes you shiver at the thought. A black brick
| wall stands unceremoniously in front of you. The musty cold
| air feels damp to the touch and prickly to the skin. Rats
*-*-@ | scurry about as several alters of foreign origin stand here.
| |
*-*-* |
| | |
*-*-* |
---------+

[Exits: west down]

<505hp 236m 375mv evasive 7am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Entrance to the Mausoleum
| Stone walls run from east to west and north to south.
| A path diverts around the graves, but deep tracks have
| been lazily grooved into their surface. In the centre
| of this place, the tombstones line up neatly side by side.
@-*-*| The victims have been buried head to head, the places
| their feet would be facing away from the middle. Some
| of the tombstones have developed crack markings in their
| surface from age. All of them are nameless, simply signifying
| that something lies beneath. The centre grave appears
---------+ to have been left open, seemingly prepared ready for its
next resident. Deep, thick scratch markings on its surface also suggest its
former inhabitant has woken from the eternal slumber and got back out.

[Exits: east up]
(White Aura) (Red Aura) A Shadowdemon stands here chained to a titanium post in the ground.
A Shadowdemon Guardian yells 'You don't belong here, Cedowyl!'
A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite misses you.
A Shadowdemon Guardian tries to disarm your shield, but fails.
A Shadowdemon Guardian is in excellent condition.

<505hp 236m 374mv evasive 7am (day)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian* reck
Your reckoning DISMEMBERS A Shadowdemon Guardian!
A Shadowdemon Guardian has a few scratches.

<505hp 236m 349mv evasive 7am (day)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian*
You parry A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite with an easy flourish.
Your shield jolts under A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite, but holds.
Your thrust maims A Shadowdemon Guardian!
Your thrust maims A Shadowdemon Guardian!
A Shadowdemon Guardian has a few scratches.

<513hp 236m 349mv evasive 7am (day)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian* reck

You parry A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite.
Your shield jolts under A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite, but holds.
Your thrust devastates A Shadowdemon Guardian!
Your thrust decimates A Shadowdemon Guardian!
A Shadowdemon Guardian has a few scratches.

<519hp 236m 349mv evasive 7am (day)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian* The reckoning is at hand.
Your reckoning MASSACRES A Shadowdemon Guardian!
A Shadowdemon Guardian has a few scratches.

<519hp 236m 324mv evasive 7am (day)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian*
A Shadowdemon Guardian's acid blast injures you.
A Shadowdemon Guardian has a few scratches.

<504hp 236m 324mv evasive 7am (day)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian*
You block A Shadowdemon Guardian's attack with your shield.
You brace against your armor to perform a two-handed set parry.
You awkwardly parry A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite with a loud clang.
Your thrust maims A Shadowdemon Guardian!
A Shadowdemon Guardian has a few scratches.

<509hp 236m 324mv evasive 7am (day)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian* flee
You flee from combat!
Above a Catacomb
| The walls are lined with ceremonial torches inscribed with
| unfamiliar markings. Visibility is limited to the exits
| of this room as only those torches have been lit, and burn
| dim. The floor and walls are constructed with large elegant
*-@-* | stones of granite that have been polished to reflection,
| and the moisture in the air begins to collect against the
| rock making it very easy to loose your footing. A low humming
| noise that pulses rhythmically leaks into the room from
| the narrow staircase that leads to the room below.
---------+

[Exits: east west down]
(Charmed) A mighty gules lion is here, faithfully guarding its master.

<514hp 239m 376mv evasive 8am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$
They aren't here.

<514hp 239m 376mv evasive 8am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$
They aren't here.

<514hp 239m 376mv evasive 8am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
Entrance to the Mausoleum
| Stone walls run from east to west and north to south.
| A path diverts around the graves, but deep tracks have
| been lazily grooved into their surface. In the centre
| of this place, the tombstones line up neatly side by side.
@-*-*| The victims have been buried head to head, the places
| their feet would be facing away from the middle. Some
| of the tombstones have developed crack markings in their
| surface from age. All of them are nameless, simply signifying
| that something lies beneath. The centre grave appears
---------+ to have been left open, seemingly prepared ready for its
next resident. Deep, thick scratch markings on its surface also suggest its
former inhabitant has woken from the eternal slumber and got back out.

[Exits: east up]
(White Aura) (Red Aura) A Shadowdemon stands here chained to a titanium post in the ground.
A mighty gules lion walks in.
A Shadowdemon Guardian yells 'You don't belong here, Cedowyl!'
A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite misses you.
You block A Shadowdemon Guardian's attack with your shield.
A Shadowdemon Guardian has a few scratches.

<514hp 239m 375mv evasive 8am (day)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian*
A Shadowdemon Guardian tries to disarm your shield, but fails.
A Shadowdemon Guardian has a few scratches.

<514hp 239m 375mv evasive 8am (day)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian* west
No way! You are still fighting!
A Shadowdemon Guardian has a few scratches.

<514hp 239m 375mv evasive 8am (day)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian* flee
You flee from combat!
Above a Catacomb
| The walls are lined with ceremonial torches inscribed with
| unfamiliar markings. Visibility is limited to the exits
| of this room as only those torches have been lit, and burn
| dim. The floor and walls are constructed with large elegant
*-@-* | stones of granite that have been polished to reflection,
| and the moisture in the air begins to collect against the
| rock making it very easy to loose your footing. A low humming
| noise that pulses rhythmically leaks into the room from
| the narrow staircase that leads to the room below.
---------+

[Exits: east west down]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<514hp 239m 374mv evasive 8am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$
They aren't here.

<514hp 239m 374mv evasive 8am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
murder $$
Entrance to the Mausoleum
| Stone walls run from east to west and north to south.
| A path diverts around the graves, but deep tracks have
| been lazily grooved into their surface. In the centre
| of this place, the tombstones line up neatly side by side.
@-*-*| The victims have been buried head to head, the places
| their feet would be facing away from the middle. Some
| of the tombstones have developed crack markings in their
| surface from age. All of them are nameless, simply signifying
| that something lies beneath. The centre grave appears
---------+ to have been left open, seemingly prepared ready for its
next resident. Deep, thick scratch markings on its surface also suggest its
former inhabitant has woken from the eternal slumber and got back out.

[Exits: east up]
(Translucent) (Pink Aura) (White Aura) (INTRUDER) (OUTLAW) (Red Aura) Phahrdrah the Holy Shaman is here.
(White Aura) (Red Aura) A Shadowdemon stands here chained to a titanium post in the ground.
A mighty gules lion walks in.
A Shadowdemon Guardian yells 'You don't belong here, Cedowyl!'
You thrust A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite aside in a skillful parry.
A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite misses you.
A Shadowdemon Guardian has a few scratches.

<514hp 239m 373mv evasive 8am (day)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian* flee
You do the best you can!
Phahrdrah flies up.
A Shadowdemon Guardian has a few scratches.

<514hp 239m 373mv evasive 8am (day)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian* You couldn't escape!
A Shadowdemon Guardian has a few scratches.

<514hp 239m 373mv evasive 8am (day)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian* flee
You flee from combat!
Above a Catacomb
| The walls are lined with ceremonial torches inscribed with
| unfamiliar markings. Visibility is limited to the exits
| of this room as only those torches have been lit, and burn
| dim. The floor and walls are constructed with large elegant
*-@-* | stones of granite that have been polished to reflection,
| and the moisture in the air begins to collect against the
| rock making it very easy to loose your footing. A low humming
| noise that pulses rhythmically leaks into the room from
| the narrow staircase that leads to the room below.
---------+

[Exits: east west down]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<514hp 239m 372mv evasive 8am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
flee
Entrance to the Mausoleum
| Stone walls run from east to west and north to south.
| A path diverts around the graves, but deep tracks have
| been lazily grooved into their surface. In the centre
| of this place, the tombstones line up neatly side by side.
@-*-*| The victims have been buried head to head, the places
| their feet would be facing away from the middle. Some
| of the tombstones have developed crack markings in their
| surface from age. All of them are nameless, simply signifying
| that something lies beneath. The centre grave appears
---------+ to have been left open, seemingly prepared ready for its
next resident. Deep, thick scratch markings on its surface also suggest its
former inhabitant has woken from the eternal slumber and got back out.

[Exits: east up]
(White Aura) (Red Aura) A Shadowdemon stands here chained to a titanium post in the ground.
A mighty gules lion walks in.
A Shadowdemon Guardian yells 'You don't belong here, Cedowyl!'
You parry A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite with an easy flourish.
You brace against your armor to perform a two-handed set parry.
You parry A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite.
A Shadowdemon Guardian has a few scratches.

<514hp 239m 371mv evasive 8am (day)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian* flee
You flee from combat!
Above a Catacomb
| The walls are lined with ceremonial torches inscribed with
| unfamiliar markings. Visibility is limited to the exits
| of this room as only those torches have been lit, and burn
| dim. The floor and walls are constructed with large elegant
*-@-* | stones of granite that have been polished to reflection,
| and the moisture in the air begins to collect against the
| rock making it very easy to loose your footing. A low humming
| noise that pulses rhythmically leaks into the room from
| the narrow staircase that leads to the room below.
---------+

[Exits: east west down]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<514hp 239m 370mv evasive 8am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You aren't fighting anyone.

<514hp 239m 370mv evasive 8am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
flee
Entrance to the Mausoleum
| Stone walls run from east to west and north to south.
| A path diverts around the graves, but deep tracks have
| been lazily grooved into their surface. In the centre
| of this place, the tombstones line up neatly side by side.
@-*-*| The victims have been buried head to head, the places
| their feet would be facing away from the middle. Some
| of the tombstones have developed crack markings in their
| surface from age. All of them are nameless, simply signifying
| that something lies beneath. The centre grave appears
---------+ to have been left open, seemingly prepared ready for its
next resident. Deep, thick scratch markings on its surface also suggest its
former inhabitant has woken from the eternal slumber and got back out.

[Exits: east up]
(White Aura) (Red Aura) A Shadowdemon stands here chained to a titanium post in the ground.
A mighty gules lion walks in.
A Shadowdemon Guardian yells 'You don't belong here, Cedowyl!'
You brace against your armor to perform a two-handed set parry.
You parry A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite.
A Shadowdemon Guardian has a few scratches.

<514hp 239m 369mv evasive 8am (day)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian* You flee from combat!
A Deadend
| You are at an abrupt ending that radiates with an insurmountable
| evil which makes you shiver at the thought. A black brick
| wall stands unceremoniously in front of you. The musty cold
| air feels damp to the touch and prickly to the skin. Rats
*-*-@ | scurry about as several alters of foreign origin stand here.
| |
*-*-* |
| | |
*-*-* |
---------+

[Exits: west down]
(Translucent) (Pink Aura) (White Aura) (INTRUDER) (OUTLAW) (Red Aura) Phahrdrah the Holy Shaman is here.
A mighty gules lion walks in.
You yell 'Help! I am being attacked by Phahrdrah!'
Phahrdrah's pestilence devastates you!
You block Phahrdrah's attack with your shield.
Your thrust DISEMBOWELS Phahrdrah!
Phahrdrah has quite a few wounds.

<485hp 239m 368mv evasive 8am (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* flee
You flee from combat!
Entrance to the Mausoleum
| Stone walls run from east to west and north to south.
| A path diverts around the graves, but deep tracks have
| been lazily grooved into their surface. In the centre
| of this place, the tombstones line up neatly side by side.
@-*-*| The victims have been buried head to head, the places
| their feet would be facing away from the middle. Some
| of the tombstones have developed crack markings in their
| surface from age. All of them are nameless, simply signifying
| that something lies beneath. The centre grave appears
---------+ to have been left open, seemingly prepared ready for its
next resident. Deep, thick scratch markings on its surface also suggest its
former inhabitant has woken from the eternal slumber and got back out.

[Exits: east up]
(White Aura) (Red Aura) A Shadowdemon stands here chained to a titanium post in the ground.
A mighty gules lion walks in.
A Shadowdemon Guardian yells 'You don't belong here, Cedowyl!'
You brace against your armor to perform a two-handed set parry.
You awkwardly parry A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite with a loud clang.
A Shadowdemon Guardian has a few scratches.

<485hp 239m 367mv evasive 8am (day)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian* murder $$
murder $$
They aren't here.
A Shadowdemon Guardian has a few scratches.

<485hp 239m 367mv evasive 8am (day)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian* They aren't here.
A Shadowdemon Guardian has a few scratches.

<485hp 239m 367mv evasive 8am (day)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian* flee
You flee from combat!
Above a Catacomb
| The walls are lined with ceremonial torches inscribed with
| unfamiliar markings. Visibility is limited to the exits
| of this room as only those torches have been lit, and burn
| dim. The floor and walls are constructed with large elegant
*-@-* | stones of granite that have been polished to reflection,
| and the moisture in the air begins to collect against the
| rock making it very easy to loose your footing. A low humming
| noise that pulses rhythmically leaks into the room from
| the narrow staircase that leads to the room below.
---------+

[Exits: east west down]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<485hp 239m 366mv evasive 8am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
Entrance to the Mausoleum
| Stone walls run from east to west and north to south.
| A path diverts around the graves, but deep tracks have
| been lazily grooved into their surface. In the centre
| of this place, the tombstones line up neatly side by side.
@-*-*| The victims have been buried head to head, the places
| their feet would be facing away from the middle. Some
| of the tombstones have developed crack markings in their
| surface from age. All of them are nameless, simply signifying
| that something lies beneath. The centre grave appears
---------+ to have been left open, seemingly prepared ready for its
next resident. Deep, thick scratch markings on its surface also suggest its
former inhabitant has woken from the eternal slumber and got back out.

[Exits: east up]
(White Aura) (Red Aura) A Shadowdemon stands here chained to a titanium post in the ground.
A mighty gules lion walks in.
A Shadowdemon Guardian yells 'You don't belong here, Cedowyl!'
You brace against your armor to perform a two-handed set parry.
You deflect A Shadowdemon Guardian's bite aside in an ungraceful parry.
A Shadowdemon Guardian has a few scratches.

<485hp 239m 365mv evasive 8am (day)><none mob>*A Shadowdemon Guardian* flee
You flee from combat!
A Deadend
| You are at an abrupt ending that radiates with an insurmountable
| evil which makes you shiver at the thought. A black brick
| wall stands unceremoniously in front of you. The musty cold
| air feels damp to the touch and prickly to the skin. Rats
*-*-@ | scurry about as several alters of foreign origin stand here.
| |
*-*-* |
| | |
*-*-* |
---------+

[Exits: west down]
(Translucent) (Pink Aura) (White Aura) (INTRUDER) (OUTLAW) (Red Aura) Phahrdrah the Holy Shaman is here.
A mighty gules lion walks in.
You yell 'Help! I am being attacked by Phahrdrah!'
Phahrdrah's pestilence MUTILATES you!
Phahrdrah has quite a few wounds.

<448hp 239m 364mv evasive 8am (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* murder $$
You do the best you can!
Phahrdrah has quite a few wounds.

<448hp 239m 364mv evasive 8am (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* murder $$
You do the best you can!
Phahrdrah has quite a few wounds.

<448hp 239m 364mv evasive 8am (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah*
Phahrdrah's pestilence devastates you!
Your thrust DISMEMBERS Phahrdrah!
Your thrust misses Phahrdrah.
You have become better at divine might!
Your thrust DISMEMBERS Phahrdrah!
Phahrdrah has quite a few wounds.

<418hp 239m 364mv evasive 8am (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* co wrath
Your heavenly wrath DISMEMBERS Phahrdrah!
You fail to curse Phahrdrah.
Phahrdrah has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

<418hp 239m 364mv evasive 8am (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah*
Phahrdrah scans all around.
Phahrdrah has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

<418hp 239m 364mv evasive 8am (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* flee

Phahrdrah scans all around.
Phahrdrah has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

<418hp 239m 364mv evasive 8am (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah*
Phahrdrah has fled!
A sense of dread permeates the room.
A mighty gules lion cowers in abject terror!
The hairs on a mighty gules lion's body stand on end.
You remain resolute against the visions.
You press on without fear.
Phahrdrah flies down.

<418hp 239m 364mv evasive 8am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* flee
west
murder $$
You aren't fighting anyone.

<418hp 239m 364mv evasive 8am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You aren't fighting anyone.

<418hp 239m 364mv evasive 8am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A Tainted Room
| Corpses hang unceremoniously in random fashion from the
| ceiling. Caked with blood, these corpses have only been
| recently skinned - the victims probably alive while the
| ritual was going on. The dark marble floor is stained with
*-@-+ | the dark red color of human blood - but none is seen upon
| | the floor itself. There must be a drainage system somewhere
*-*-* | ...but where? and to what purpose?
| | |
*-*-* |
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<418hp 239m 363mv evasive 8am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* They aren't here.

<418hp 239m 363mv evasive 8am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$
They aren't here.

<418hp 239m 363mv evasive 8am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$
They aren't here.

<418hp 239m 363mv evasive 8am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
murder $$
A Deadend
| You are at an abrupt ending that radiates with an insurmountable
| evil which makes you shiver at the thought. A black brick
| wall stands unceremoniously in front of you. The musty cold
| air feels damp to the touch and prickly to the skin. Rats
*-*-@ | scurry about as several alters of foreign origin stand here.
| |
*-*-* |
| | |
*-*-* |
---------+

[Exits: west down]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<418hp 239m 362mv evasive 8am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$
They aren't here.

<418hp 239m 362mv evasive 8am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* They aren't here.

<418hp 239m 362mv evasive 8am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$
They aren't here.

<418hp 239m 362mv evasive 8am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* cusi
You feel better.

<459hp 224m 362mv evasive 8am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* cusi
You feel better.

<510hp 225m 399mv evasive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none*
Phahrdrah flies in.

<510hp 225m 399mv evasive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* d

You yell 'Help! I am being attacked by Phahrdrah!'
Phahrdrah's pestilence devastates you!
Phahrdrah has quite a few wounds.

<480hp 225m 399mv evasive 9am (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah*
Phahrdrah's pestilence devastates you!
Phahrdrah's pestilence MUTILATES you!
Your thrust MUTILATES Phahrdrah!
Phahrdrah's shield wobbles and barely deflects your thrust.
Phahrdrah has quite a few wounds.

<412hp 225m 399mv evasive 9am (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* co wrath
No way! You are still fighting!
Phahrdrah has quite a few wounds.

<412hp 225m 399mv evasive 9am (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* Your heavenly wrath maims Phahrdrah!
You fail to curse Phahrdrah.
Phahrdrah has quite a few wounds.

<412hp 195m 399mv evasive 9am (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* flee

Phahrdrah yells out his warcry.
Phahrdrah yells 'Lord of Anguish, consume my soul with your unholy might!'
Phahrdrah's pestilence devastates you!
Phahrdrah's pestilence decimates you!
Your thrust MUTILATES Phahrdrah!
Phahrdrah has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

<352hp 195m 399mv evasive 9am (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* flee
flee

Phahrdrah's pestilence devastates you!
Phahrdrah's pestilence decimates you!
Your thrust maims Phahrdrah!
Your thrust DISMEMBERS Phahrdrah!
Phahrdrah has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

<294hp 195m 399mv evasive 9am (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah*
Phahrdrah scans all around.
Phahrdrah has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

<294hp 195m 399mv evasive 9am (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* flee
flee
You flee from combat!
A Tainted Room
| Corpses hang unceremoniously in random fashion from the
| ceiling. Caked with blood, these corpses have only been
| recently skinned - the victims probably alive while the
| ritual was going on. The dark marble floor is stained with
*-@-+ | the dark red color of human blood - but none is seen upon
| | the floor itself. There must be a drainage system somewhere
*-*-* | ...but where? and to what purpose?
| | |
*-*-* |
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<294hp 195m 398mv evasive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
west
You aren't fighting anyone.

<294hp 195m 398mv evasive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You aren't fighting anyone.

<294hp 195m 398mv evasive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
You aren't fighting anyone.

<294hp 195m 398mv evasive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
You aren't fighting anyone.

<294hp 195m 398mv evasive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* The Holylight
| You are caught in a blinding flash of light from the
| heavens above. Not sure if it is malicious or goodly,
| the one thing that is evident is that it is divine. The
| room is sparse except for a rather large silver alter
@-*-+| with an ankh at the very top. Within the center is a
| | smoking cauldron filled with components that are fetid
*-*-*| at best. The entire room is filled with this noisome
| || mist.
*-*-*|
---------+

[Exits: east south]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<294hp 195m 397mv evasive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Bright lights reflect off the plain walls, blocking your progress.

<294hp 195m 397mv evasive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Of Darkened Ivory
| You are caught in a ivory hall made with nothing but IVORY!
| A strange feeling creeps over you for a hall of this type
*-*-+| would make a grandiose impression - but it doesn't. More
| | careful inspection gives rise to a darkened taint in the
@-*-*| bright white ivory of the room. Statuettes stand disdainfully
| || on either side of you as the purple drapes hang lazily
*-*-*| to the side. This room has no light source and seems to
| | be magically lighted.
* |
---------+

[Exits: north east south]
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<294hp 195m 396mv evasive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A Lacramose Temple
*-*-+| The eerie wail of a lost spirit fills the air as the
| | musty atmosphere causes you to cough violently. The red
*-*-*| drapery is covered with a very thick layer of grey dust.
| || The feeling in the air is meditative and quiet, almost
@-*-*| sad at what this temple is all about - even if people
| | aren't entirely sure why. A silver moon is drawn in the
* | background of the wall encased in a gold and ivory casing.
| | Spears are thrown in between the curves of the moon.
+-+-+-+-+| The symbol means nothing to you.
---------+

[Exits: north east]
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<294hp 195m 395mv evasive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
A silver moon encased in gold and ivory embedded in the wall blocks your path.

<294hp 195m 395mv evasive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
A Lacramose Temple
*-*-+ | The eerie wail of a lost spirit fills the air as the musty
| | atmosphere causes you to cough violently. The red drapery
*-*-* | is covered with a very thick layer of grey dust. The feeling
| | | in the air is meditative and quiet, almost sad at what
*-@-* | this temple is all about - even if people aren't entirely
| | sure why. A silver moon is drawn in the background of
* | the wall encased in a gold and ivory casing. Spears and
| | thrown in between the curves of the moon. The symbol means
+-+-+-+ | nothing to you.
---------+

[Exits: east south west]
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<294hp 195m 394mv evasive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
Entrance of a Lacramose Temple
*-*-* | The eerie wail of a lost spirit fills the air as the musty
| | | atmosphere causes you to cough violently. The red drapery
*-*-* | is covered with a very thick layer of grey dust. The feeling
| | in the air is meditative and quiet, almost sad at what
@ | this temple is all about - even if people aren't entirely
| | sure why. A silver moon is drawn in the background of the
+-+-+-+ | wall encased in a gold and ivory casing. Spears are thrown
| | in between the curves of the moon. The symbol means nothing
* | to you.
---------+

[Exits: north south]
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<294hp 195m 393mv evasive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
Larken Road
*-*-* | This seems to be the more residential area of the city.
| | However, it seems very quiet and deserted. Domestic pets
* | run freely about causing much noise and commotion. Fruit
| | vendors line either side of the street trying to make a
+-+-@-+ | sale.
| |
* |
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east west]
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<294hp 195m 392mv evasive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
west
Larken Road
+ *-*-*| This seems to be the more residential area of the city. However,
| | | it seems very quiet and deserted. Domestic pets run freely about
+ * | causing much noise and commotion. Fruit vendors line either
| | | side of the street trying to make a sale.
+-+-@-+-+|
| ||
+-*-* *|
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: east west]
(Red Aura) A Darkhaven guard stalks the area.
(Red Aura) A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<294hp 195m 391mv evasive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
Larken Road
+ *-*| This seems to be the more residential area of the city. However,
| || it seems very quiet and deserted. Domestic pets run freely
+ *| about causing much noise and commotion. Fruit vendors line
| || either side of the street trying to make a sale.
+-+-@-+-+|
| |
+-*-* |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<294hp 195m 390mv evasive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Coral Way
+ | Specialty stores are all around you selling fishing accessories,
| | rain jackets, etc. Store owners call out to you as you walk
S + | past and glance at them. Skanky looking prostitutes look
| | | your way - hoping to gain some business.
+-+-@-+-+|
| |
+-*-*|
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<294hp 195m 389mv evasive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Coral Way
+ | Specialty stores are all around you selling fishing accessories,
| | rain jackets, etc. Store owners call out to you as you
+ | walk past and glance at them. Skanky looking prostitutes
| | look your way - hoping to gain some business.
S @ |
| | |
+-+-+-+-+|
| |
+-*-*|
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<294hp 195m 388mv evasive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Coral Way
| Specialty stores are all around you selling fishing accessories,
| rain jackets, etc. Store owners call out to you as you
+ | walk past and glance at them. Skanky looking prostitutes
| | look your way - hoping to gain some business.
@ |
| |
S + |
| | |
+-+-+-+-+|
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<294hp 195m 387mv evasive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
north
north
At the North Gate
| You reach the northern end of the city. Ahead of you, you
| can see a dim forest with some sunlight bursting through
| the canopy. The only thing that stands in your way are a
| pair of big, thick, metal gates. You almost feel relieved
@ | leaving this city.
| |
+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: (north) south]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<294hp 195m 386mv evasive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* The door is closed.

<294hp 195m 386mv evasive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* The door is closed.

<294hp 195m 386mv evasive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* op n
You open the door north of you.

<294hp 195m 386mv evasive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
north
Outside the Gates
+ | You are completely lost in this insane fog. You know that
| | there is a city somewhere. You can hear it. You can smell
+ | it. You can taste the salt in the air. But where is it? You
| | begin to wonder, is this fog entirely natural?
@ |
| |
+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north south]
The caravan attendant is here, with caravans for hire.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<294hp 195m 385mv evasive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Beyond the Gates
+-+-+ | You are completely lost in this insane fog. You know that
| | there is a city somewhere. You can hear it. You can smell
+ | it. You can taste the salt in the air. But where is it? You
| | begin to wonder, is this fog entirely natural?
@ |
| |
+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<294hp 195m 384mv evasive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
north
Haze in the distance
+ | Gray fog seems to lift from nowhere in particular totally
| | obscuring the view in front of you. The noises of what could
+-+-+ | be a city seems to come from within. You can go back from
| | where the path came from or you can continue.
@ |
| |
+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<294hp 195m 383mv evasive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Lush, Green Grass
+-+-+-+| A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at one
| | point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
+ | Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
| | of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild boar
+-+-@ | here and there. The road is very mountainous but maintains
| | the grassy terrain.
+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<294hp 195m 382mv evasive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<294hp 195m 382mv evasive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
The open plains
+-+-+| A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at
| | one point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
+ | Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
| | of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild
+-+-@-+ | boar here and there. The road is very mountainous but maintains
| | the grassy terrain.
+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north east west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<294hp 195m 381mv evasive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
The Underbrush
o +-+| A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at
| | | one point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
o + | Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
| | | of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild
o-+-@-+-+| boar here and there. The road is very mountainous but
|| maintains the grassy terrain.
+|
||
+|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A foul looking crow crawls around here.
A foul looking crow crawls around here.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<294hp 195m 380mv evasive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A Tall Grass Field
o +| A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at
| || one point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
o +| Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
| || of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild
o-@-+-+| boar here and there. The road is very mountainous but
| maintains the grassy terrain.
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A foul looking crow crawls around here.
A foul looking crow crawls around here.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<294hp 195m 379mv evasive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
Over some fields
o | A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at
| | one point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
o | Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
| | of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild
@-+-+| boar here and there. The road is very mountainous but
| maintains the grassy terrain.
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<294hp 195m 378mv evasive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<294hp 195m 378mv evasive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
A gravel road
o-o-o | A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at
| | one point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
o | Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
| | of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild
@ | boar here and there. The road is very mountainous but
| | maintains the grassy terrain.
o-+-+|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<294hp 195m 377mv evasive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A gravel road
o | A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at
| | one point widely traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned.
o-o-o | Run down buildings stand as best they can on either side
| | of you and you see the occasional wanderings of a wild
@ | boar here and there. The road is very mountainous but
| | maintains the grassy terrain.
o |
| |
o-+-+|
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<294hp 195m 376mv evasive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
A small path
o | A path turns away from the flow of the water and forests,
| | and into a lighter, clearer area. The sun shines fully impeded
o | here creating a rich grassy area upon which you stand. In
| | the distance you can see a gravel road not too far away,
o-o-@ | and in the opposite direction, a large river.
| |
o |
| |
o |
---------+

[Exits: south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<294hp 195m 375mv evasive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A small path
o | A path turns away from the flow of the water and forests,
| | and into a lighter, clearer area. The sun shines fully
o | impeded here creating a rich grassy area upon which you
| | stand. In the distance you can see a gravel road not too
o-@-o | far away, and in the opposite direction, a large river.
| |
o |
| |
o |
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<294hp 195m 374mv evasive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
The roar of water
o | You are in a grove of trees in a wooded area that grows
| | in the edge of the Dragon Sea delta. Through the trees,
o | you can see the river that flows into the Dragon Sea
| | only a short distance away. White caps are easily visible
@-o-o| from this distance as are gulls that hover right above
|| the surface.
o|
||
o|
---------+

[Exits: north east]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<294hp 195m 373mv evasive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
The edge of the Dragon Sea delta
o-o-o | You are in a grove of trees in a wooded area that grows
| | in the edge of the Dragon Sea delta. Through the trees,
o | you can see the river that flows into the Dragon Sea
| | only a short distance away. White caps are easily visible
@ | from this distance as are gulls that hover right above
| | the surface.
o-o-o|
||
o|
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A foul looking crow crawls around here.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<294hp 195m 372mv evasive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
north
The edge of the Dragon Sea delta
| You are in a grove of trees in a wooded area that grows
| in the edge of the Dragon Sea delta. Through the trees,
o-o-o | you can see the river that flows into the Dragon Sea
| | only a short distance away. White caps are easily visible
@ | from this distance as are gulls that hover right above
| | the surface.
o |
| |
o-o-o|
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<294hp 195m 371mv evasive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
A turn in the wilderness
| Ahead of you, you see a very unstable bridge swaying in the
| wind. The roar of water can be heard distinctly here, like
| that of an upcoming waterfall. Water vapors are spewed into
| the air creating a very damp and moist atmosphere. A trail
o-o-@ | leads south hugging the coast of the Dragon Sea.
| |
o |
| |
o |
---------+

[Exits: south west]
A foul looking crow crawls around here.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<294hp 195m 370mv evasive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<294hp 195m 370mv evasive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
The end of a bridge
| Churning water of a large river stands before you and the
| other side. A crudely built bridge is here, swaying in
| the wind. If you wish to cross the bridge is the only way
| - one false move and it could mean your death.
o-o-@-o |
| |
o |
| |
o |
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<294hp 195m 369mv evasive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* An unstable rope bridge
f | Churning water of a large river stands before you and
| | the other side. A crudely built bridge is here, swaying
f-f | in the wind. If you wish to cross the bridge is the only
| | way - one false move and it could mean your death.
o-o-@-o-o|
||
o|
||
o|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<294hp 195m 368mv evasive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
The beginnings to a bridge
f f | The churning water of a large river stands before you,
| | | a wide and violent maelstrom of rapids that can only be
f-f-f | crossed by the sturdy wooden bridge that has been laid
| | across it. Countless years of being used to cross the
o-@-o-o| river has left the bridge surface with a smoothed surface,
| which when mixed with the mist given off from the river
| below has resulted in a slick and mossy shine.
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<294hp 195m 367mv evasive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A marshland
f-f f | The air around you is moist and filled with the odor of
| | | decaying tissue. Your feet slip a few inches into the
f-f-f | murky water below you as water snakes slither around in
| | search of prey. Thin tangles vines hang from the trees
@-o-o| like deadly serpents waiting to strike. It feels very
| old here.
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<294hp 195m 366mv evasive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
west
Dankbark Forest
f f | Long, moss covered branches block almost all the light
| | | coming from the sun, leaving pockets of inky blackness.
f-f f | The close-growing trees are covered generously in a pale
| | | gray fungus, which gives off a faint odour of rot and
f-@-f | decay. The heights of the trees are lost in shadows, but
| | from the width of the trunks, they probably reach to the
o-o-o| heavens. Pockets of ants, nightcrawlers, and other larvae
| skitter along the fungii and leaves that surround you.
| Wisps of spider webs hang from the odd branch, giving
---------+ an odd hairy look to them. The ground underfoot is spongy
with vegetation, both living, and decaying.

[Exits: east south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<294hp 195m 365mv evasive 9am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Dankbark Forest
f f f| Long, moss covered branches block almost all the light
| | || coming from the sun, leaving pockets of inky blackness.
f-f-f f| The close-growing trees are covered generously in a pale
| || gray fungus, which gives off a faint odour of rot and
@-f-f| decay. The heights of the trees are lost in shadows, but
| | from the width of the trunks, they probably reach to the
o-o| heavens. Pockets of ants, nightcrawlers, and other larvae
| skitter along the fungii and leaves that surround you.
| Wisps of spider webs hang from the odd branch, giving
---------+ an odd hairy look to them. The ground underfoot is spongy
with vegetation, both living, and decaying.

[Exits: north east]
A man stands here, examining the trail for possible pursuit.
A dirt-stained child stands here, sucking his thumb.
A lady is here, crying at her family's misfortune.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<309hp 213m 398mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
Dankbark Forest
f f-f f| Long, moss covered branches block almost all the light
| | | || coming from the sun, leaving pockets of inky blackness.
f f f f| The close-growing trees are covered generously in a pale
| | || gray fungus, which gives off a faint odour of rot and
f-f-@ f| decay. The heights of the trees are lost in shadows,
| || but from the width of the trunks, they probably reach
f-f-f| to the heavens. Pockets of ants, nightcrawlers, and other
| | larvae skitter along the fungii and leaves that surround
o-o| you. Wisps of spider webs hang from the odd branch, giving
---------+ an odd hairy look to them. The ground underfoot is spongy
with vegetation, both living, and decaying.

[Exits: north south west]
(Red Aura) A goblin stands here, looking side to side, trying to stay out of a fight.
(Red Aura) A burly fire giant outlaw stands here, looking for people to attack.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<309hp 213m 397mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Dankbark Forest
f-f f-f| Long, moss covered branches block almost all the light
| | || coming from the sun, leaving pockets of inky blackness.
f-f f f| The close-growing trees are covered generously in a pale
| | | | gray fungus, which gives off a faint odour of rot and
f f-@-f | decay. The heights of the trees are lost in shadows,
| | but from the width of the trunks, they probably reach
f-f| to the heavens. Pockets of ants, nightcrawlers, and other
|| larvae skitter along the fungii and leaves that surround
o| you. Wisps of spider webs hang from the odd branch, giving
---------+ an odd hairy look to them. The ground underfoot is spongy
with vegetation, both living, and decaying.

[Exits: east west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<309hp 213m 396mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
Dankbark Forest
f-f-f f| Long, moss covered branches block almost all the light
| || coming from the sun, leaving pockets of inky blackness.
f-f-f f| The close-growing trees are covered generously in a pale
| | || gray fungus, which gives off a faint odour of rot and
f @-f-f| decay. The heights of the trees are lost in shadows, but
|| from the width of the trunks, they probably reach to the
f| heavens. Pockets of ants, nightcrawlers, and other larvae
| skitter along the fungii and leaves that surround you.
| Wisps of spider webs hang from the odd branch, giving
---------+ an odd hairy look to them. The ground underfoot is spongy
with vegetation, both living, and decaying.

[Exits: north east]
A man stands here, examining the trail for possible pursuit.
A dirt-stained child stands here, sucking his thumb.
A lady is here, crying at her family's misfortune.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<309hp 213m 395mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Dankbark Forest
f-f-f-f-f| Long, moss covered branches block almost all the light
| ,| coming from the sun, leaving pockets of inky blackness.
f-f-f f| The close-growing trees are covered generously in a pale
| || gray fungus, which gives off a faint odour of rot and
f-f-@ f| decay. The heights of the trees are lost in shadows,
| | || but from the width of the trunks, they probably reach
f f-f-f| to the heavens. Pockets of ants, nightcrawlers, and other
|| larvae skitter along the fungii and leaves that surround
f| you. Wisps of spider webs hang from the odd branch, giving
---------+ an odd hairy look to them. The ground underfoot is spongy
with vegetation, both living, and decaying.

[Exits: north south west]
(Red Aura) A goblin stands here, looking side to side, trying to stay out of a fight.
(Red Aura) A burly fire giant outlaw stands here, looking for people to attack.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<309hp 213m 394mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
west
Dankbark Forest
f | Long, moss covered branches block almost all the light
| | coming from the sun, leaving pockets of inky blackness.
f-f-f-f-f| The close-growing trees are covered generously in a pale
| | gray fungus, which gives off a faint odour of rot and
f-f-@ f| decay. The heights of the trees are lost in shadows,
| || but from the width of the trunks, they probably reach
f-f-f f| to the heavens. Pockets of ants, nightcrawlers, and other
| | || larvae skitter along the fungii and leaves that surround
f f-f-f| you. Wisps of spider webs hang from the odd branch, giving
---------+ an odd hairy look to them. The ground underfoot is spongy
with vegetation, both living, and decaying.

[Exits: north south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<309hp 213m 393mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
Entrance to Dankbark Forest
f | The path which extends out of sight in the opposite direction
| | comes to a sudden end at the entrance to this forest.
f-f-f-f| The path seems to be devoured by the silent overgrown
| | mess of trees. You can hear whispers of animals and insects
f-f-@-f | scurrying about inside. The soiled smell of decay wafts
| | by your nostrils. The pungent aroma pervades every fiber
f-f-f | of this forest towering over you. To one side there is
| | | a small sign which has been exposed to the elements for
f f-f| some time. The writing is all but obliterated. One can,
---------+ however, see fresh scratch marks on it.

[Exits: east west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<309hp 213m 392mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A Path Between Ancient Trees
f | A path between to very large and very strange trees,
| | they are a shiny gold in color and seem alive to the
f f-f-f| touch. There is an ancient feel to this forest - as if
| || this wooded dell has been around since the beginning
f-f-@-f-f| of time. In the distance, to the east, battle cries and
| || the clashing of metal, wood, and fire can be heard. To
f f-f-f| the east lie more of the shiny gold trees and to the
| | || west are trees of a more familiar nature.
f f f|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<309hp 213m 391mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A Moss Covered Path
| A crowded path covered with brightly colored green moss meanders
| awkwardly between tall trees covered with dark brown bark and
f-f | thin branches weighed down with large numbers of needles. Simfea,
| | Carss, Fiek, and a few other types of bushes surround the trees,
f-@-f-f| though few of them are blooming with the little light that
| | is able to get to them during daylight hours. The rustling
f | of the needle covered branches rubbing against one another
| | fills the air, as well the faint sound of clashing metal and
f-f | wood can be heard from the east.
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<309hp 213m 390mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
south
A Moss Covered Path
| A crowded path covered with brightly colored green moss meanders
| awkwardly between tall trees covered with dark brown bark
f-f-f | and thin branches weighed down with large numbers of needles.
| | Simfea, Carss, Fiek, and a few other types of bushes surround
@-f-f| the trees, though few of them are blooming with the little
| | light that is able to get to them during daylight hours.
f f | The rustling of the needle covered branches rubbing against
| | | one another fills the air.
f-f-f |
---------+

[Exits: north east south]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<309hp 213m 389mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
A Moss Covered Path
f-f-f | A crowded path covered with brightly colored green moss meanders
| | awkwardly between tall trees covered with dark brown bark
f-f-f| and thin branches weighed down with large numbers of needles.
| | Simfea, Carss, Fiek, and a few other types of bushes surround
f @ | the trees, though few of them are blooming with the little
| | | light that is able to get to them during daylight hours. Dull
f-f-f | gray stones have been stacked nice and neatly to the side
| of the path, they seem almost out of place among the much
| brighter colors of their surrounding. The rustling of the
---------+ needle covered branches rubbing against one another fills
the air.

[Exits: north south]
A slender woman in fine leather combs the bushes for blackberries.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<309hp 213m 388mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A Moss Covered Path
f-f-f| A crowded path covered with brightly colored green moss meanders
| | awkwardly between tall trees covered with dark brown bark
f f | and thin branches weighed down with large numbers of needles.
| | | Simfea, Carss, Fiek, and a few other types of bushes surround
f-f-@ | the trees, though few of them are blooming with the little
| light that is able to get to them during daylight hours. The
| rustling of the needle covered branches rubbing against one
| another fills the air.
|
---------+

[Exits: north west]
A red-headed woman in fine leather sets snares for intruders.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<309hp 213m 387mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A Moss Covered Path
f f-f| A crowded path covered with brightly colored green moss
| | | meanders awkwardly between tall trees covered with dark
f-f f | brown bark and thin branches weighed down with large numbers
| | | of needles. Simfea, Carss, Fiek, and a few other types of
f-@-f | bushes surround the trees, though few of them are blooming
| with the little light that is able to get to them during
| daylight hours. The rustling of the needle covered branches
| rubbing against one another fills the air.
|
---------+

[Exits: east south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<309hp 213m 386mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
north
A Moss Covered Path
f f| A crowded path covered with brightly colored green moss meanders
| || awkwardly between tall trees covered with dark brown bark and
f-f-f f| thin branches weighed down with large numbers of needles. Simfea,
| | || Carss, Fiek, and a few other types of bushes surround the trees,
f @-f-f| though few of them are blooming with the little light that is
| | able to get to them during daylight hours. Tiny white mushrooms
f | grow on a small patch of ground near the southern border of the
| | path, just slightly crossing over onto it. The rustling of the
o | needle covered branches rubbing against one another fills the
---------+ air.

[Exits: north east]
A slender woman in fine leather combs the bushes for blackberries.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<309hp 213m 385mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A Moss Covered Path
f-f-f-f| A crowded path covered with brightly colored green moss meanders
| || awkwardly between tall trees covered with dark brown bark and
f f| thin branches weighed down with large numbers of needles. Simfea,
| || Carss, Fiek, and a few other types of bushes surround the trees,
f-f-@ f| though few of them are blooming with the little light that is
| | || able to get to them during daylight hours. The rustling of the
f f-f-f| needle covered branches rubbing against one another fills the
| | air.
f |
---------+

[Exits: south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<309hp 213m 384mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A Moss Covered Path
f-f-f| A crowded path covered with brightly colored green moss meanders
| | awkwardly between tall trees covered with dark brown bark and
f | thin branches weighed down with large numbers of needles. Simfea,
| | Carss, Fiek, and a few other types of bushes surround the trees,
f-f-@-f | though few of them are blooming with the little light that
| | | is able to get to them during daylight hours. The rustling
f f-f| of the needle covered branches rubbing against one another
| | fills the air.
o-f |
---------+

[Exits: north east west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<309hp 213m 383mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A Moss Covered Path
f-f| A crowded path covered with brightly colored green moss meanders
| | awkwardly between tall trees covered with dark brown bark
f | and thin branches weighed down with large numbers of needles.
| | Simfea, Carss, Fiek, and a few other types of bushes surround
f-f-@-f-f| the trees, though few of them are blooming with the little
| || light that is able to get to them during daylight hours.
f f| The rustling of the needle covered branches rubbing against
| | one another fills the air.
o-f |
---------+

[Exits: east south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<309hp 213m 382mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
south
A Wide Path
f | A wide, well used path surrounded by tall trees with dark
| | brown bark and thin branches weighed down with large numbers
f-f-f-f-f| of needles. Simfea, Carss, Fiek, and a few other types
| || of bushes surround the trees, though few of them are blooming
@ f| with the little light that is able to get to them during
| | daylight hours. The side of a rock outcropping rises up
o-f | to the west. The rustling of the needle covered branches
| | rubbing against one another fills the air.
o-f |
---------+

[Exits: north south]
(Red Aura) A brown nkni is here, wandering lazily about.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<309hp 213m 381mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A Wide Path
f-f-f-f-f| A wide, well used path surrounded by tall trees with dark
| || brown bark and thin branches weighed down with large numbers
f f| of needles. Simfea, Carss, Fiek, and a few other types of
| | bushes surround the trees, though few of them are blooming
o-@ | with the little light that is able to get to them during
| | daylight hours. The path heads off to the north and into
o-f | a small cave to the west. It may very well be possible to
| slip through an almost hidden crevice in the rock wall to
| the south as well. The rustling of the needle covered branches
---------+ rubbing against one another fills the air.

[Exits: north south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<309hp 213m 380mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
A Large Cave
f | You are in a large, open cave formed out of a heavily speckled
| | dark gray stone. An old firepit sits near the southeastern
o-f | edge of the cave, just inside the lip. It doesn't appear
| | to have been used in quite some time. A small crevice provides
@-f | a way out to the north and the cave opens out, over a small
| rise, into a beautiful clearing in the middle of a forest
| to the east.
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east]
A long-extinguished firepit is here, with something glittering in it.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<309hp 213m 379mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
A Beautiful Clearing
f | A large and very beautiful clearing in the middle of a heavily
| | packed together circle of trees. The trees are tall and thin,
o-f | covered with dark brown bark and thin branches weighed down
| | with large numbers of needles. A few small and unconnected
o-@ | upwellings of water are in the center of the clearing, the
| ground around them is solid and covered in a vivid red grass.
| An open cave, formed out of a heavily speckled, dark gray
| stone, is to the west, a small rise of the same stone stands
| before its entrance.
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<309hp 213m 378mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
east
A Small Clearing
| A small clearing surrounded on all sides by towering
| trees and small needly bushes. Standing in the center
| of and taking up most of the clearing is a huge, leafy
| bush with branches covered in sharp thorns. The red leaves
@-x | of the bush leak a bright yellowish liquid that smokes
| | and burns when it hits the ground. The ground around
+ | the bush is completely dead, leaving only sterile gray
| | earth.
+-*|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<309hp 213m 377mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
A rock outcropping
| From this rock outcropping the valley below seems peaceful,
| untouched. Dense forests of pine carpet the mountainsides,
| broken only by thick aspen woods. The mountains, deep blue
| in the distance, circle the valley floor and form a soft
f-@ | highland bowl. A well-traveled path leads down into a small
| | grove below.
+ |
| |
+-* |
---------+

[Exits: south west down]
A small hobgoblin seems to be searching for something.
(White Aura) Dinswel the Ranger stands here.
A mighty gules lion climbs in.
Dinswel searches high and low for something.

<309hp 213m 376mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<309hp 213m 376mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* North Gate of Timaran
| You have reached the north gate of the city of Timaran.
| Solid stone walls a good 6 feet thick surround the city
f-x | and stretch high into the sky. Guards can be seen pacing
| | the battlements, keeping an eye out for possible invaders.
@ | More guards stand near you, watching for known criminals
| | or other undesirables. People stream past, making their
+-* | way into or out of the city, some riding horses and even
| | the occasional carriage rolling by you. A large, well travelled
*-+-S | street leads into the city to the south, and north you
---------+ may leave the confines of the walls.

[Exits: north south up]
A giant gate guard stands here, checking people who walk by.
A giant gate guard stands here, checking people who walk by.
The caravan attendant is here, with caravans for hire.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<309hp 213m 374mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
A rock outcropping
| From this rock outcropping the valley below seems peaceful,
| untouched. Dense forests of pine carpet the mountainsides,
| broken only by thick aspen woods. The mountains, deep blue
| in the distance, circle the valley floor and form a soft
f-@ | highland bowl. A well-traveled path leads down into a small
| | grove below.
+ |
| |
+-* |
---------+

[Exits: south west down]
A small hobgoblin seems to be searching for something.
(White Aura) Dinswel the Ranger stands here.
A mighty gules lion climbs in.
Dinswel searches high and low for something.

<309hp 213m 373mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* d
A small grove along a cobblestone path
o | Soft music floats in unison with the breeze through the
| | grove. The trees here are large, but the further you look
o | into the woods, the larger they seem to grow. The smell
| | of fresh water comes in from the west, and it is possible
+-+-@ | to scale some rocks to gain passage upward. A cobblestone
| | | | path leads into the trees to the west. Thick woods block
o-f-f | your sight to the south.
| | | |
f-f-f-o |
---------+

[Exits: south west up]
(White Aura) Laudwin stands here.
A mighty gules lion walks in.
Laudwin sighs.
Laudwin says 'I hope my dear Dinswel can find the crystal staff.'

<309hp 213m 371mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A cobblestone path
o-o | A warm breeze rustles the great vallenwood trees outside
| | | the garrison of Solace. The cobblestone path that runs
~-o | east to west through the tree blazes in the bright colors
| | | of the vegetation. The walls of the garrison loom beyond
+-+-@-+ | the lake to the west.
| | | | |
~-o-f-f |
| | | | |
o-f-f-f-o|
---------+

[Exits: east south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<309hp 213m 370mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A cobblestone path
~-o-o | The blue of the autumn sky darkens on the deep stillness
| | | | of the lake. The cobblestone path runs continues toward
~-~-o | the lake as it transitions to a wide bridge to the west.
| | | | From here you see large granite pillars thrust into the
+-+-@-+-+| still water under the bridge. The shore heads north and
| | | | || south around the lake.
~-~-o-f-f|
| | | | ||
o-o-f-f-f|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<309hp 213m 369mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A bridge through shallow water
~-~-o-o | The cobblestone path here starts to rise off of the ground
| | | | | some, as it turns into the bridge across clearwater lake.
~-~-~-o | Large pieces of granite have been assembled in a wall
| | | | | like fashion, sloping upward the closer it gets to the
+-+-@-+-+| bridge. The shallow waters of clearwater lake lie just
| | | | || north and south of the bridge entrance.
~-~-~-o-f|
| | | | ||
~-o-o-f-f|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A small hobgoblin seems to be searching for something.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<309hp 213m 368mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A bridge across Clearwater Lake
~-~-~-o-o| The cobblestone bridge continues east and west across
| | | | || the stillness that is clearwater lake. A granite parapet
~-~-~-~-o| has been constructed along the edges of the bridge to
| | | | || prevent the accidental slip into the deep waters below.
+-+-@-+-+|
| | | | ||
~-~-~-~-o|
| | | | ||
~-~-o-o-f|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<309hp 213m 367mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A bridge across Clearwater Lake
~-~-~-o| The cobblestone bridge continues east and west across
| | | || the stillness that is clearwater lake. A granite parapet
~-~-~-~| has been constructed along the edges of the bridge to
| | | || prevent the accidental slip into the deep waters below.
+-+-@-+-+|
| | | ||
~-~-~-~|
| | | ||
~-~-o-o|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<309hp 213m 366mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A bridge across Clearwater Lake
~-~-~| The cobblestone bridge continues east and west across
| | || the stillness that is clearwater lake. A granite parapet
~-~-~| has been constructed along the edges of the bridge to
| | || prevent the accidental slip into the deep waters below.
x-+-@-+-+|
| | ||
~-~-~|
| | ||
~-~-o|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A small hobgoblin seems to be searching for something.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<309hp 213m 365mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A ravine overlooking Clearwater Lake
~-~| The cobblestone path cuts upward into a ravine here,
| || looking out onto the lake and vallenwoods below. The
~-~| path continues west where it disappears sharply into
| || the mountain. The bridge to the east cuts down the middle
x-@-+-+| of the lake.
| ||
~-~|
| ||
~-~|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A small hobgoblin seems to be searching for something.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<309hp 213m 364mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A path at the base of the mountain
~| The cobblestone path turns sharply upward here, taking
|| tight turns out of the ravine and into the mountain above.
~| To the east the ravine opens out onto a bridge. The air
|| is thinner and cooler than on the surface of the lake.
@-+-+|
||
~|
||
~|
---------+

[Exits: east up]
A mighty gules lion climbs in.

<309hp 213m 363mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* u
west
A path in the mountains
| You are walking on a cobblestone path that winds slowly through
| the mountains. The path here offers a breathtaking view of
x | Clearwater Lake and the nearby valley. The cobblestone itself
| | is surprisingly smooth, considering its steep grade and remote
x-@ | location. It works its way toward the garrison of Solace to
| the west, and winds its way downward toward Clearwater Lake.
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: west down]
The caravan attendant is here, with caravans for hire.
A mighty gules lion climbs in.

<309hp 213m 361mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A path in the mountains
| You are walking on a cobblestone path that winds slowly
| through the mountains. Your view of Clearwater Lake and
x | the nearby valley is impeded by mountains. The path itself
| | is surprisingly smooth, considering its steep grade and
@-x | remote location. It works its toward the garrison of Solace
| to the east, and turns sharply on its way eastward toward
| the valley below.
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east]
A mighty gules lion climbs in.

<309hp 213m 359mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
A path in the mountains
| You are walking on a cobblestone path that winds slowly
| through the mountains. Your view of Clearwater Lake and
| the nearby valley is impeded by mountains. The path itself
| is surprisingly smooth, considering its steep grade and
@ | remote location. It climbs the mountain above you and works
| | its way toward the valley below to the south.
x-x |
|
|
---------+

[Exits: south up]
A mighty gules lion climbs in.

<309hp 213m 357mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* u
Outside Shadow's Gap
x | Walls of granite soar on either side of the narrow cobblestone
| | path running northward toward the sheer cliffs of Shadow's
x-x | Gap on its way to the garrison of Solace. A cool mountain
| | breeze leaves no doubt about the high elevation of this terrain.
@ | The path also winds back down the mountain.
|
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north down]
A thin, rugged man covers ground quickly with his loping stride.
A mighty gules lion climbs in.

<309hp 213m 355mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Shadow's Gap
S-+-S-+-F| Walls of granite soar on either side of the narrow cobblestone
| | path running through the canyon floor westward toward the
x | garrison of Solace. A chilly breeze whistles and rumbles between
| | the steep, jagged cliffs. The path also runs southward, back
x-@ | down the mountain.
| |
x |
|
|
---------+

[Exits: south west]
A mighty gules lion climbs in.

<309hp 213m 353mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
Twin Peaks Vale
+-S-+-S-+| The twin peaks, Tasin and Fasin, stand to either side of
| | the Shadow Canyon, overlooking the cobblestone path the
x | runs through the mountains to the garrison of Solace. In
| | front of them, a lush mountain valley echoes with the sweet
@-x | sounds of the forest.
| |
x |
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east]
A mighty gules lion climbs in.

<309hp 213m 351mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
north
Gateway to Solace
+-+-+-+-+| The narrow beaten path from the mountains below widens
| | | | || here at this junction between two jagged rocky peaks. A
+-S-+-S-+| grand stone arch rises above you, adorned with the rearing
| | head and foreclaws of a dragon whose gaze stares fiercely
@ | down into the valley to the south. To the north, the dirt
| | footpath gives way to a cobbled road leading through a
x-x | bustling market square. In the distance to the north you
| | can see the staunch contours of the Garrison of Solace.
x |
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A grand stone arch welcomes travellers to the city of Solace.
A mighty gules lion climbs in.

<309hp 213m 349mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
A path through the market
+-S-+-F-+| A cobbled road wide enough for two merchant wagons runs
| | | | || north and south. Carts laden with supplies rattle along
+-+-+-+-+| towards the garrison to the north. On either side of the
| | | | || road are vendor stalls and citizens of all ages, crowding
+-S-@-S-+| around to see the latest bits and bobs. The air is filled
| | with the sounds of gossiping townsfolk, vendors hawking
x | their wares, and laughter as children run about underfoot.
| |
x-x |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<309hp 213m 347mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
north
Market Central
+ | A cobbled road wide enough for two merchant wagons runs north
| | and south. Carts laden with supplies rattle along towards
+-S-+-F-+| the garrison to the north. On either side of the road are
| | | | || vendor stalls and citizens of all ages, crowding around to
+-+-@-+-+| see the latest bits and bobs. The air is filled with the
| | | | || sounds of gossiping townsfolk, vendors hawking their wares,
+-S-+-S-+| and laughter as children run about underfoot.
| |
x |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
The Herald Bulletin Board gleams majestically in the middle of the square.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<309hp 213m 346mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
A path through the market
* | A cobbled road wide enough for two merchant wagons runs
| | north and south. Carts laden with supplies rattle along
+ | towards the garrison to the north. On either side of
| | the road are vendor stalls and citizens of all ages,
+-S-@-F-+| crowding around to see the latest bits and bobs. The
| | | | || air is filled with the sounds of gossiping townsfolk,
+-+-+-+-+| vendors hawking their wares, and laughter as children
| | | | || run about underfoot.
+-S-+-S-+|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<309hp 213m 345mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* In front of the garrison
*-*-*-*-*| You stand at the maw of an open portcullis that is the
| | || main entrance to the Garrison of Solace. To either side,
*-* * *-*| richly colored pennants ripple against the thick stone
| | walls. The base of the portcullis is formed of long iron
@ | spikes that when lowered fit neatly into a set of square
| | grooves running along the cobblestones. When raised,
+-S-+-F-+| the bottom portion of these spikes jut from the archway
| | | | || above, much resembling a set of sharpened teeth. To the
+-+-+-+-+| north is a gatehouse where a pair of ever-watchful guards
---------+ keep their post. To the south you can see a sprawling
market plaza.

[Exits: north south]
Six draconian heads, each impaled on a pike, line the cobbled road leading to the Garrison of Solace.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<309hp 213m 344mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
The gatehouse
*-*-* *| The immensity of the garrison becomes more apparent here
| || at the gate, where you are almost completely surrounded
*-*-*-*-*| by granite. Very thick, dark oak doors mysteriously swing
| | || inward from the granite here without visible hinges.
*-* @ *-*| A huge iron portcullis is positioned to the south, just
| | in front of the doors, for extra defense. Heading north
+ | will take you inside the Garrison of Solace, and the
| | sounds and smells of people and animals still reach your
+-S-+-F-+| nostrils from the south.
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A guardsman has been stationed here to guard the garrison's gate.
A guardsman has been stationed here to guard the garrison's gate.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<309hp 213m 343mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Inside the garrison
* *| The granite here has been carved into a hallway, but no signs
| || of tooling show on the smooth stone. An iron chandelier has
*-*-*-B *| been bolted to the ceiling, showering the immense hall with
| || the incandescent light of burning oil, while still managing
*-*-@-*-*| to cast an eerie, almost iridescent glow on the huge tapestry
| | || that runs a full five paces along the northern wall. Large
*-* * *-*| oak doors lie open to the south, with a raised portcullis
| | just beyond them, and the hall runs to the east and west
+ | before eventually splitting in two more directions.
---------+

[Exits: east south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<309hp 213m 342mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
A large tapestry depicts an adamantium dragon breathing fire over the defeated body of a red dragon.

<309hp 213m 342mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
East gatehouse hallway
*-*| The granite here has been carved into a hallway, but no signs
| | of tooling show on the smooth stone. Glowing torches adorn
* | the wall incrementally. Ornamental shields marked with the
| | crest of Solace are mounted just below each torch. The occasional
*-*-@-* | sound of a clanking chain can be heard from the east, while
| | | heading west leads you toward the garrison's gatehouse.
* *-*-*|
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<309hp 213m 341mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* An intersection east of the gatehouse
*-*-*| The granite here has been carved into a hallway, but no signs
| || of tooling show on the smooth stone. Massive, steel chains can
* *-*| be seen through a grate in the ceiling, shimmering with a thin
| | layer of oil. The hall runs to the south, before stopping and
*-*-@ | branching to the east and west. The hallway also continues to
| | | the north, where it bends around a corner to the east.
* *-*-*-*|
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<309hp 213m 340mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
Near the eastern arrowslit
* | The granite here has been carved into a hallway, but no signs
| | of tooling show on the smooth stone. Large, dragon-shaped eyes
*-*-* | have been burned into the stone of the southern wall, where they
| | | glow softly. It feels as if they can see directly into your soul.
* *-@-*-*| The sound of clinking metal can be heard from the north, where
| | the hallway splits at some kind of large chain apparatus. A hint
+ | of light shines through a small hole somewhere to the west, and
| | a long hallway branches off to the east.
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north east west]
An errand boy hurries about with a message.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<309hp 213m 339mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
The eastern arrowslit
* | This oddly shaped room slants down towards the south, where
| | a narrow slit no wider than a handsbreadth allows a single archer
*-*-*-* | to keep watch over the front gates and eastern market plaza.
| | |
* @-*-*|
| |
+ |
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east]
A half-elven archer stands ready with an arrow nocked.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<309hp 213m 338mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* cusi
You feel better.

<341hp 198m 338mv evasive 10am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* cusi
You feel better.

<398hp 202m 393mv evasive 11am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* where
Players near you in Solace:
<PK> Cedowyl The eastern arrowslit

<398hp 202m 393mv evasive 11am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* cusi
You feel better.

<435hp 187m 393mv evasive 11am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* cusi
You feel better.

<475hp 172m 393mv evasive 11am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* cusi
You feel better.

<508hp 157m 393mv evasive 11am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* where
Players near you in Solace:
<PK> Cedowyl The eastern arrowslit

<508hp 157m 393mv evasive 11am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* cusi
You feel better.

<539hp 142m 393mv evasive 11am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* cusi
You feel better.

<577hp 127m 393mv evasive 11am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* cusi
You feel better.

<611hp 112m 393mv evasive 11am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* cusi
You feel better.

<647hp 97m 393mv evasive 11am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* where
Players near you in Solace:
<PK> Cedowyl The eastern arrowslit

<647hp 97m 393mv evasive 11am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* cusi
You feel better.

<686hp 82m 393mv evasive 11am (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* cusi
You feel better.

<730hp 83m 399mv evasive 12pm (noon)><no opponent no opponent>*none* where
who
who pk
Players near you in Solace:
<PK> Cedowyl The eastern arrowslit

<730hp 83m 399mv evasive 12pm (noon)><no opponent no opponent>*none* [50 H-Elf Pal] <PK> [JUSTICE] (Commander) [Law] Judge Cedowyl the Holy Knight, Commander of Justice
[ Quasi ] <PK> [LEGION] (OUTLAW) (INTRUDER) Phahrdrah the Holy Shaman
[ Human ] Azekiel the Trapper
Players found: 3
[LEGION] The lands shall be held under the cold grip of shadows.
There are 3 characters on; the most on this past month was 13.

<730hp 83m 399mv evasive 12pm (noon)><no opponent no opponent>*none* [50 H-Elf Pal] <PK> [JUSTICE] (Commander) [Law] Judge Cedowyl the Holy Knight, Commander of Justice
[50 Quasi Sha] <PK> (JUGGERNAUT) [LEGION] (OUTLAW) (INTRUDER) Phahrdrah the Holy Shaman
Players found: 2
[LEGION] The lands shall be held under the cold grip of shadows.
There are 3 characters on; the most on this past month was 13.

<730hp 83m 399mv evasive 12pm (noon)><no opponent no opponent>*none* rest
You rest.

<730hp 83m 399mv evasive 12pm (noon)><no opponent no opponent>*none* where
Players near you in Solace:
<PK> Cedowyl The eastern arrowslit

<730hp 83m 399mv evasive 12pm (noon)><no opponent no opponent>*none* note list
[ 1 ] Abandoned Realms: Limited Item Purge
[ 2 ] [JUSTICE] : NOTICE: Strong consensus for induction has been reached.
[ 3 ] [JUSTICE] : A New Induction
[ 4 ] [JUSTICE] Saezuna: [REPORT] Grugel
[ 5 ] ANG [JUSTICE] Kedaleam: Re: Grugel
[ 6 ] [JUSTICE] Saezuna: [PATROL REPORT] Happenings on this Renewal
[ 7 ] [JUSTICE] Saezuna: A question...
[ 8 ] [JUSTICE] Saezuna: Report: Jning
[ 9 ] Iluvim: Skyedust has been renamed to Gnurgle
[ 10 ] [JUSTICE] : Application rejection
[ 11 ] [JUSTICE] Cedowyl: Grugel
[ 12N] [JUSTICE] Saezuna: Kirynoth

<730hp 83m 399mv evasive 12pm (noon)><no opponent no opponent>*none* note to Justice
Ok.

<730hp 83m 399mv evasive 12pm (noon)><no opponent no opponent>*none*
Phahrdrah flies in.

<730hp 83m 399mv evasive 12pm (noon)><no opponent no opponent>*none*
You yell 'Help! I am being attacked by Phahrdrah!'
Phahrdrah's pestilence misses you.
Your shield wobbles and barely deflects Phahrdrah's pestilence.
Phahrdrah has some small wounds and bruises.

<730hp 83m 399mv evasive 12pm (noon)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* note subject The Fist
Ok.
Phahrdrah has some small wounds and bruises.

<730hp 83m 399mv evasive 12pm (noon)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* flee
You flee from combat!
Near the eastern arrowslit
* | The granite here has been carved into a hallway, but no signs
| | of tooling show on the smooth stone. Large, dragon-shaped eyes
*-*-* | have been burned into the stone of the southern wall, where they
| | | glow softly. It feels as if they can see directly into your soul.
* *-@-*-*| The sound of clinking metal can be heard from the north, where
| | the hallway splits at some kind of large chain apparatus. A hint
+ | of light shines through a small hole somewhere to the west, and
| | a long hallway branches off to the east.
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north east west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<730hp 83m 398mv evasive 12pm (noon)><no opponent no opponent>*none* flee
You aren't fighting anyone.

<730hp 83m 398mv evasive 12pm (noon)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$
west
They aren't here.

<730hp 83m 398mv evasive 12pm (noon)><no opponent no opponent>*none* The eastern arrowslit
* | This oddly shaped room slants down towards the south, where
| | a narrow slit no wider than a handsbreadth allows a single archer
*-*-*-* | to keep watch over the front gates and eastern market plaza.
| | |
* @-*-*|
| |
+ |
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east]
(Translucent) (Pink Aura) (White Aura) (INTRUDER) (OUTLAW) (Red Aura) Phahrdrah the Holy Shaman is here.
A half-elven archer stands ready with an arrow nocked.
A mighty gules lion walks in.
The white aura around your body fades.
You feel less armored.
You feel less protected.
The light of virtue fades from your body.
The red in your vision disappears.
A mighty gules lion stops panicking.

<750hp 93m 399mv evasive 1pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* wanted $$ 1
Phahrdrah is now a criminal.
[JUSTICE] The Guardian of Justice: 'NOTICE: Phahrdrah has been marked a criminal by Cedowyl for breaking the first law.'

<750hp 93m 399mv evasive 1pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none*
Phahrdrah flies east.

<750hp 93m 399mv evasive 1pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* flee
You aren't fighting anyone.

<750hp 93m 399mv evasive 1pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* flee
You aren't fighting anyone.
Phahrdrah flies in.

<750hp 93m 399mv evasive 1pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none*
You yell 'Help! I am being attacked by Phahrdrah!'
Phahrdrah's pestilence MANGLES you!
Phahrdrah has some small wounds and bruises.

<659hp 93m 399mv evasive 1pm (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* east
murder $$
No way! You are still fighting!
Phahrdrah has some small wounds and bruises.

<659hp 93m 399mv evasive 1pm (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* You do the best you can!
Phahrdrah has some small wounds and bruises.

<659hp 93m 399mv evasive 1pm (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* murder $$
You do the best you can!
Phahrdrah has some small wounds and bruises.

<659hp 93m 399mv evasive 1pm (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* flee

Phahrdrah's pestilence MANGLES you!
Phahrdrah's pestilence MANGLES you!
Your thrust mauls Phahrdrah.
Your thrust MUTILATES Phahrdrah!
Phahrdrah has quite a few wounds.

<497hp 93m 399mv evasive 1pm (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* You flee from combat!
Near the eastern arrowslit
* | The granite here has been carved into a hallway, but no signs
| | of tooling show on the smooth stone. Large, dragon-shaped eyes
*-*-* | have been burned into the stone of the southern wall, where they
| | | glow softly. It feels as if they can see directly into your soul.
* *-@-*-*| The sound of clinking metal can be heard from the north, where
| | the hallway splits at some kind of large chain apparatus. A hint
+ | of light shines through a small hole somewhere to the west, and
| | a long hallway branches off to the east.
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north east west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<497hp 93m 398mv evasive 1pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
An intersection east of the gatehouse
*-*-*| The granite here has been carved into a hallway, but no signs
| || of tooling show on the smooth stone. Massive, steel chains can
* *-*| be seen through a grate in the ceiling, shimmering with a thin
| | layer of oil. The hall runs to the south, before stopping and
*-*-@ | branching to the east and west. The hallway also continues to
| | | the north, where it bends around a corner to the east.
* *-*-*-*|
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<497hp 93m 397mv evasive 1pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
west
East gatehouse hallway
*-*| The granite here has been carved into a hallway, but no signs
| | of tooling show on the smooth stone. Glowing torches adorn
* | the wall incrementally. Ornamental shields marked with the
| | crest of Solace are mounted just below each torch. The occasional
*-*-@-* | sound of a clanking chain can be heard from the east, while
| | | heading west leads you toward the garrison's gatehouse.
* *-*-*|
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<497hp 93m 396mv evasive 1pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Inside the garrison
* *| The granite here has been carved into a hallway, but no signs
| || of tooling show on the smooth stone. An iron chandelier has
*-*-*-B *| been bolted to the ceiling, showering the immense hall with
| || the incandescent light of burning oil, while still managing
*-*-@-*-*| to cast an eerie, almost iridescent glow on the huge tapestry
| | || that runs a full five paces along the northern wall. Large
*-* * *-*| oak doors lie open to the south, with a raised portcullis
| | just beyond them, and the hall runs to the east and west
+ | before eventually splitting in two more directions.
---------+

[Exits: east south west]
An errand boy hurries about with a message.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<497hp 93m 395mv evasive 1pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
The gatehouse
*-*-* *| The immensity of the garrison becomes more apparent here
| || at the gate, where you are almost completely surrounded
*-*-*-*-*| by granite. Very thick, dark oak doors mysteriously swing
| | || inward from the granite here without visible hinges.
*-* @ *-*| A huge iron portcullis is positioned to the south, just
| | in front of the doors, for extra defense. Heading north
+ | will take you inside the Garrison of Solace, and the
| | sounds and smells of people and animals still reach your
+-S-+-F-+| nostrils from the south.
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A guardsman has been stationed here to guard the garrison's gate.
A guardsman has been stationed here to guard the garrison's gate.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<497hp 93m 394mv evasive 1pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
south
In front of the garrison
*-*-*-*-*| You stand at the maw of an open portcullis that is the
| | || main entrance to the Garrison of Solace. To either side,
*-* * *-*| richly colored pennants ripple against the thick stone
| | walls. The base of the portcullis is formed of long iron
@ | spikes that when lowered fit neatly into a set of square
| | grooves running along the cobblestones. When raised,
+-S-+-F-+| the bottom portion of these spikes jut from the archway
| | | | || above, much resembling a set of sharpened teeth. To the
+-+-+-+-+| north is a gatehouse where a pair of ever-watchful guards
---------+ keep their post. To the south you can see a sprawling
market plaza.

[Exits: north south]
Six draconian heads, each impaled on a pike, line the cobbled road leading to the Garrison of Solace.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<497hp 93m 393mv evasive 1pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A path through the market
* | A cobbled road wide enough for two merchant wagons runs
| | north and south. Carts laden with supplies rattle along
+ | towards the garrison to the north. On either side of
| | the road are vendor stalls and citizens of all ages,
+-S-@-F-+| crowding around to see the latest bits and bobs. The
| | | | || air is filled with the sounds of gossiping townsfolk,
+-+-+-+-+| vendors hawking their wares, and laughter as children
| | | | || run about underfoot.
+-S-+-S-+|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<497hp 93m 392mv evasive 1pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* guard
The link with your cabal power has been severed!

<497hp 93m 392mv evasive 1pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
Market Central
+ | A cobbled road wide enough for two merchant wagons runs north
| | and south. Carts laden with supplies rattle along towards
+-S-+-F-+| the garrison to the north. On either side of the road are
| | | | || vendor stalls and citizens of all ages, crowding around to
+-+-@-+-+| see the latest bits and bobs. The air is filled with the
| | | | || sounds of gossiping townsfolk, vendors hawking their wares,
+-S-+-S-+| and laughter as children run about underfoot.
| |
x |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
The Herald Bulletin Board gleams majestically in the middle of the square.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<497hp 93m 391mv evasive 1pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
A path through the market
+-S-+-F-+| A cobbled road wide enough for two merchant wagons runs
| | | | || north and south. Carts laden with supplies rattle along
+-+-+-+-+| towards the garrison to the north. On either side of the
| | | | || road are vendor stalls and citizens of all ages, crowding
+-S-@-S-+| around to see the latest bits and bobs. The air is filled
| | with the sounds of gossiping townsfolk, vendors hawking
x | their wares, and laughter as children run about underfoot.
| |
x-x |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<497hp 93m 390mv evasive 1pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Market Central
+ | A cobbled road wide enough for two merchant wagons runs north
| | and south. Carts laden with supplies rattle along towards
+-S-+-F-+| the garrison to the north. On either side of the road are
| | | | || vendor stalls and citizens of all ages, crowding around to
+-+-@-+-+| see the latest bits and bobs. The air is filled with the
| | | | || sounds of gossiping townsfolk, vendors hawking their wares,
+-S-+-S-+| and laughter as children run about underfoot.
| |
x |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
The Herald Bulletin Board gleams majestically in the middle of the square.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<497hp 93m 389mv evasive 1pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
An outdoor marketplace
+ | You are in the midst of a busy marketplace. The sounds
| | of lively shoppers and vendors can be heard all around
F-+-S-+-F| you. To the north you can see a wizened-looking cobbler
| | | | || bent over his work. To the south, an impeccably-dressed
+-+-@-+-+| tailor waves at you, inviting you to peruse his wares.
| | | | ||
F-+-S-+-S|
| |
x |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A metal key lies here with a fancy chain hanging off it.
There is a dinged up bucket that has been tossed into a corner.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<497hp 93m 388mv evasive 1pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
An outdoor marketplace
+| You are in the midst of a busy marketplace. The sounds
|| of lively shoppers and vendors can be heard all around
F-+-S-+| you. Stalls stretch in all directions. To the north you
| | | || can see the stoic contours of the Garrison of Solace.
S-+-@-+-+|
| | | ||
F-+-S-+|
||
x|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A citizen of Solace is here, going about his business.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<497hp 93m 387mv evasive 1pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
An outdoor marketplace
*| You are in the midst of a busy marketplace. The sounds
|| of lively shoppers and vendors can be heard all around
+| you. To the west you smell something delicious, buttery
|| and sweet wafting from the front of a cart hidden from
F-@-S-+| view by pink and white striped awning. The tasty scent
| | | || mingles dubiously with the smell of tanning leather that
S-+-+-+-+| trails in from the east.
| | | ||
F-+-S-+|
---------+

[Exits: east south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<497hp 93m 386mv evasive 1pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
A cobbler's stand
* | A shabby looking cobbler's stand is here. A wooden three-legged
| | stool sits beneath the patched awning, with some nails
+ | scattered about on the floor within easy reach, along
| | with scraps of leather and spare soles. Several pairs
F-+-@-+-F| of well-crafted shoes and boots are on modest display,
| | | | || perched upon a low table in the front.
+-+-+-+-+|
| | | | ||
F-+-S-+-S|
---------+

[Exits: east south west]
Gibblefitz is here, tapping a pair of shoes.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<497hp 93m 385mv evasive 1pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
A path through the market
* | A cobbled road wide enough for two merchant wagons runs
| | north and south. Carts laden with supplies rattle along
+ | towards the garrison to the north. On either side of
| | the road are vendor stalls and citizens of all ages,
+-S-@-F-+| crowding around to see the latest bits and bobs. The
| | | | || air is filled with the sounds of gossiping townsfolk,
+-+-+-+-+| vendors hawking their wares, and laughter as children
| | | | || run about underfoot.
+-S-+-S-+|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<497hp 93m 384mv evasive 1pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* sanc
You are surrounded by a white aura.

<497hp 18m 384mv evasive 1pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$
murder $$
They aren't here.

<497hp 18m 384mv evasive 1pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* They aren't here.
Phahrdrah flies in.

<497hp 18m 384mv evasive 1pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$
(UNPROTECTED) Phahrdrah yells 'Help! I am being attacked by Cedowyl!'
Your thrust maims Phahrdrah!
Phahrdrah has quite a few wounds.

<497hp 18m 384mv aggressive 1pm (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* flee

Phahrdrah has fled!
A sense of dread permeates the room.
A mighty gules lion cowers in abject terror!
The hairs on a mighty gules lion's body stand on end.
You remain resolute against the visions.
You press on without fear.
Phahrdrah flies west.

<497hp 18m 384mv aggressive 1pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* flee
murder $$
You aren't fighting anyone.

<497hp 18m 384mv aggressive 1pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You aren't fighting anyone.

<497hp 18m 384mv aggressive 1pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* They aren't here.

<497hp 18m 384mv aggressive 1pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A cobbler's stand
* | A shabby looking cobbler's stand is here. A wooden three-legged
| | stool sits beneath the patched awning, with some nails
+ | scattered about on the floor within easy reach, along
| | with scraps of leather and spare soles. Several pairs
F-+-@-+-F| of well-crafted shoes and boots are on modest display,
| | | | || perched upon a low table in the front.
+-+-+-+-+|
| | | | ||
F-+-S-+-S|
---------+

[Exits: east south west]
Gibblefitz is here, tapping a pair of shoes.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<497hp 18m 383mv aggressive 1pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
An outdoor marketplace
*| You are in the midst of a busy marketplace. The sounds
|| of lively shoppers and vendors can be heard all around
+| you. To the west you smell something delicious, buttery
|| and sweet wafting from the front of a cart hidden from
F-@-S-+| view by pink and white striped awning. The tasty scent
| | | || mingles dubiously with the smell of tanning leather that
S-+-+-+-+| trails in from the east.
| | | ||
F-+-S-+|
---------+

[Exits: east south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<497hp 18m 382mv aggressive 1pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* where $$
west
You didn't find any phahrdrah.

<511hp 35m 399mv aggressive 2pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Piffle's Perfect Pies
| A tantalizing aroma of delicious pastry surrounds you
| like a comfortable homey blanket. In the corner of the
| market square is a small, beautifully hand-crafted wooden
| stand laden with the most mouthwatering pies you have
@-+-S| ever seen. The pies and their owner are shielded from
| | || sun and rain by a spotless pink and white awning.
z-S-+-+-+|
| | ||
F-+-S|
---------+

[Exits: east south]
A good little girl stands in line for some pie.
A small, hungry boy waits impatiently for some pie.
Miss Piffle is here, selling pies.
A mighty gules lion walks in.
Miss Piffle says 'Pies for sale!'

<511hp 35m 398mv aggressive 2pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
An outdoor marketplace
| You are at the western end of a busy marketplace. The
| sounds of lively shoppers and vendors can be heard around
F-+-S| you. The scent of mouthwatering pastry wafts in from the
| | || north, while jewel-colored fruits and vegetables beckon
z-S-@-+-+| you from the south. A well-trodden dirt footpath leads
| | || off to the west. You can see a small inn along the path
F-+-S| in the distance.
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<511hp 35m 397mv aggressive 2pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
A farmer's stand
F-+-S| There is a humble wooden stand here laden with all sorts
| | || of delicious fresh fruits and vegetables. Under it and
z-S-+-+-+| nearby are crates of produce. At the back corner is a
| | || small bin where they put the bruised rejects. A simple
@-+-S| green awning protects the produce and their owner from
| the elements.
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east]
Farmer Samul is here, guarding his produce.
A mighty gules lion walks in.
Farmer Samul says 'Thanks again for helping my brother and I, Cedowyl!'

<511hp 35m 396mv aggressive 2pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
An outdoor marketplace
F-+-S-+| You are in the midst of a busy marketplace. The sounds
| | | || of lively shoppers and vendors can be heard all around
S-+-+-+-+| you. To the west a tempting display of fresh fruits and
| | | || vegetables are arranged on a wooden cart. To the east
F-@-S-+| a well-dressed tailor gestures at the passersby, inviting
|| them to peruse his wares.
x|
||
x|
---------+

[Exits: north east west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<511hp 35m 395mv aggressive 2pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* where $$
You didn't find any phahrdrah.

<511hp 35m 395mv aggressive 2pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
A tailor's stand
F-+-S-+-F| The tailor's stand is crafted extravagantly from polished
| | | | || oak, with a royal purple coloured awning trimmed with
+-+-+-+-+| gold stitching. Under it, a mahogany table is laid with
| | | | || an assortment of neatly folded vestments. Each item of
F-+-@-+-S| clothing is made with the finest materials and sewn with
| | precise, perfectly spaced stitches.
x |
| |
x-x|
---------+

[Exits: north east west]
Nelwin the tailor is here, hawking his wares.
A mighty gules lion walks in.
Nelwin the tailor says 'Hey, Cedowyl. Having a nice day?'

<511hp 35m 394mv aggressive 2pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
An outdoor marketplace
+ | You are in the midst of a busy marketplace. The sounds
| | of lively shoppers and vendors can be heard all around
F-+-S-+-F| you. To the north you can see a wizened-looking cobbler
| | | | || bent over his work. To the south, an impeccably-dressed
+-+-@-+-+| tailor waves at you, inviting you to peruse his wares.
| | | | ||
F-+-S-+-S|
| |
x |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A metal key lies here with a fancy chain hanging off it.
There is a dinged up bucket that has been tossed into a corner.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<511hp 35m 393mv aggressive 2pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* where
who
who pk
Players near you in Solace:
<PK> Cedowyl An outdoor marketplace

<511hp 35m 393mv aggressive 2pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* [50 H-Elf Pal] <PK> [JUSTICE] (Commander) [Law] Judge Cedowyl the Holy Knight, Commander of Justice
[ Quasi ] <PK> [LEGION] (OUTLAW) (WANTED:**) (INTRUDER) Phahrdrah the Holy Shaman
[ Human ] Azekiel the Hunter
Players found: 3
[LEGION] The lands shall be held under the cold grip of shadows.
There are 3 characters on; the most on this past month was 13.

<511hp 35m 393mv aggressive 2pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* [50 H-Elf Pal] <PK> [JUSTICE] (Commander) [Law] Judge Cedowyl the Holy Knight, Commander of Justice
[50 Quasi Sha] <PK> (JUGGERNAUT) [LEGION] (OUTLAW) (WANTED:**) (INTRUDER) Phahrdrah the Holy Shaman
Players found: 2
[LEGION] The lands shall be held under the cold grip of shadows.
There are 3 characters on; the most on this past month was 13.

<511hp 35m 393mv aggressive 2pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
A cobbler's stand
* | A shabby looking cobbler's stand is here. A wooden three-legged
| | stool sits beneath the patched awning, with some nails
+ | scattered about on the floor within easy reach, along
| | with scraps of leather and spare soles. Several pairs
F-+-@-+-F| of well-crafted shoes and boots are on modest display,
| | | | || perched upon a low table in the front.
+-+-+-+-+|
| | | | ||
F-+-S-+-S|
---------+

[Exits: east south west]
Gibblefitz is here, tapping a pair of shoes.
A mighty gules lion walks in.
Gibblefitz says 'Hi, Cedowyl. Want to buy some shoes?'

<511hp 35m 392mv aggressive 2pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* look
A cobbler's stand
* | A shabby looking cobbler's stand is here. A wooden three-legged
| | stool sits beneath the patched awning, with some nails
+ | scattered about on the floor within easy reach, along
| | with scraps of leather and spare soles. Several pairs
F-+-@-+-F| of well-crafted shoes and boots are on modest display,
| | | | || perched upon a low table in the front.
+-+-+-+-+|
| | | | ||
F-+-S-+-S|
---------+

[Exits: east south west]
(Charmed) A mighty gules lion is here, faithfully guarding its master.
Gibblefitz is here, tapping a pair of shoes.

<511hp 35m 392mv aggressive 2pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* where $$
You didn't find any phahrdrah.

<511hp 35m 392mv aggressive 2pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
A path through the market
* | A cobbled road wide enough for two merchant wagons runs
| | north and south. Carts laden with supplies rattle along
+ | towards the garrison to the north. On either side of
| | the road are vendor stalls and citizens of all ages,
+-S-@-F-+| crowding around to see the latest bits and bobs. The
| | | | || air is filled with the sounds of gossiping townsfolk,
+-+-+-+-+| vendors hawking their wares, and laughter as children
| | | | || run about underfoot.
+-S-+-S-+|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<511hp 35m 391mv aggressive 2pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
In front of the garrison
*-*-*-*-*| You stand at the maw of an open portcullis that is the
| | || main entrance to the Garrison of Solace. To either side,
*-* * *-*| richly colored pennants ripple against the thick stone
| | walls. The base of the portcullis is formed of long iron
@ | spikes that when lowered fit neatly into a set of square
| | grooves running along the cobblestones. When raised,
+-S-+-F-+| the bottom portion of these spikes jut from the archway
| | | | || above, much resembling a set of sharpened teeth. To the
+-+-+-+-+| north is a gatehouse where a pair of ever-watchful guards
---------+ keep their post. To the south you can see a sprawling
market plaza.

[Exits: north south]
Six draconian heads, each impaled on a pike, line the cobbled road leading to the Garrison of Solace.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<511hp 35m 390mv aggressive 2pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* where $$
<PK> Phahrdrah Gateway to Solace

<511hp 35m 390mv aggressive 2pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
A path through the market
* | A cobbled road wide enough for two merchant wagons runs
| | north and south. Carts laden with supplies rattle along
+ | towards the garrison to the north. On either side of
| | the road are vendor stalls and citizens of all ages,
+-S-@-F-+| crowding around to see the latest bits and bobs. The
| | | | || air is filled with the sounds of gossiping townsfolk,
+-+-+-+-+| vendors hawking their wares, and laughter as children
| | | | || run about underfoot.
+-S-+-S-+|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<511hp 35m 389mv aggressive 2pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* flee
You aren't fighting anyone.

<511hp 35m 389mv aggressive 2pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* flee
You aren't fighting anyone.

<511hp 35m 389mv aggressive 2pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none*
Phahrdrah flies in.

<511hp 35m 389mv aggressive 2pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* flee
You aren't fighting anyone.

<511hp 35m 389mv aggressive 2pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none*
You yell 'Help! I am being attacked by Phahrdrah!'
Phahrdrah's pestilence misses you.
Phahrdrah's pestilence misses you.
Phahrdrah has quite a few wounds.

<511hp 35m 389mv aggressive 2pm (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* flee
You flee from combat!
A cobbler's stand
* | A shabby looking cobbler's stand is here. A wooden three-legged
| | stool sits beneath the patched awning, with some nails
+ | scattered about on the floor within easy reach, along
| | with scraps of leather and spare soles. Several pairs
F-+-@-+-F| of well-crafted shoes and boots are on modest display,
| | | | || perched upon a low table in the front.
+-+-+-+-+|
| | | | ||
F-+-S-+-S|
---------+

[Exits: east south west]
Gibblefitz is here, tapping a pair of shoes.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<511hp 35m 388mv aggressive 2pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none*
Phahrdrah flies in.

<511hp 35m 388mv aggressive 2pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none*
You yell 'Help! I am being attacked by Phahrdrah!'
Phahrdrah's pestilence MUTILATES you!
Phahrdrah's pestilence misses you.
Phahrdrah has quite a few wounds.

<471hp 35m 388mv aggressive 2pm (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* flee
You flee from combat!
An outdoor marketplace
+ | You are in the midst of a busy marketplace. The sounds
| | of lively shoppers and vendors can be heard all around
F-+-S-+-F| you. To the north you can see a wizened-looking cobbler
| | | | || bent over his work. To the south, an impeccably-dressed
+-+-@-+-+| tailor waves at you, inviting you to peruse his wares.
| | | | ||
F-+-S-+-S|
| |
x |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A metal key lies here with a fancy chain hanging off it.
There is a dinged up bucket that has been tossed into a corner.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<471hp 35m 387mv aggressive 2pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
A cobbler's stand
* | A shabby looking cobbler's stand is here. A wooden three-legged
| | stool sits beneath the patched awning, with some nails
+ | scattered about on the floor within easy reach, along
| | with scraps of leather and spare soles. Several pairs
F-+-@-+-F| of well-crafted shoes and boots are on modest display,
| | | | || perched upon a low table in the front.
+-+-+-+-+|
| | | | ||
F-+-S-+-S|
---------+

[Exits: east south west]
(Translucent) (Pink Aura) (White Aura) (WANTED) (OUTLAW) Phahrdrah the Holy Shaman is here.
Gibblefitz is here, tapping a pair of shoes.
A mighty gules lion walks in.
Gibblefitz says 'Hi, Cedowyl. Want to buy some shoes?'

<471hp 35m 386mv aggressive 2pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* murder $$
murder $$
(UNPROTECTED) Phahrdrah yells 'Help! I am being attacked by Cedowyl!'
Your thrust MUTILATES Phahrdrah!
Your thrust MUTILATES Phahrdrah!
Phahrdrah has quite a few wounds.

<471hp 35m 386mv aggressive 2pm (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* flee

Phahrdrah's pestilence MUTILATES you!
Phahrdrah's pestilence DISEMBOWELS you!
Your thrust DISEMBOWELS Phahrdrah!
Phahrdrah has quite a few wounds.

<379hp 35m 386mv aggressive 2pm (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah*
Phahrdrah narrows his eyes.
Phahrdrah's continual wounds scratch you.
Phahrdrah has quite a few wounds.

<384hp 41m 399mv aggressive 3pm (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* You do the best you can!
Phahrdrah has quite a few wounds.

<384hp 41m 399mv aggressive 3pm (day)><segment defensive>*Phahrdrah* flee
You flee from combat!
An outdoor marketplace
*| You are in the midst of a busy marketplace. The sounds
|| of lively shoppers and vendors can be heard all around
+| you. To the west you smell something delicious, buttery
|| and sweet wafting from the front of a cart hidden from
F-@-S-+| view by pink and white striped awning. The tasty scent
| | | || mingles dubiously with the smell of tanning leather that
S-+-+-+-+| trails in from the east.
| | | ||
F-+-S-+|
---------+

[Exits: east south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<384hp 41m 398mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* flee
You aren't fighting anyone.

<384hp 41m 398mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
You aren't fighting anyone.

<384hp 41m 398mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* remove buck
remove guis
wield long
dual argent
An outdoor marketplace
+| You are in the midst of a busy marketplace. The sounds
|| of lively shoppers and vendors can be heard all around
F-+-S-+| you. Stalls stretch in all directions. To the north you
| | | || can see the stoic contours of the Garrison of Solace.
S-+-@-+-+|
| | | ||
F-+-S-+|
||
x|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A citizen of Solace is here, going about his business.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<384hp 41m 397mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
You stop using a silver-plated buckler as a buckler.

<384hp 41m 397mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You stop wielding a peacemaker guisarme.

<384hp 41m 397mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You wield a peacemaker longsword.
A peacemaker longsword feels like a part of you!

<384hp 41m 397mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
You wield the mace of argent fury in your off-hand.
The mace of argent fury feels like a part of you!
Phahrdrah's continual wounds scratch you.

<381hp 41m 397mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* An outdoor marketplace
F-+-S-+| You are in the midst of a busy marketplace. The sounds
| | | || of lively shoppers and vendors can be heard all around
S-+-+-+-+| you. To the west a tempting display of fresh fruits and
| | | || vegetables are arranged on a wooden cart. To the east
F-@-S-+| a well-dressed tailor gestures at the passersby, inviting
|| them to peruse his wares.
x|
||
x|
---------+

[Exits: north east west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<381hp 41m 396mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A tailor's stand
F-+-S-+-F| The tailor's stand is crafted extravagantly from polished
| | | | || oak, with a royal purple coloured awning trimmed with
+-+-+-+-+| gold stitching. Under it, a mahogany table is laid with
| | | | || an assortment of neatly folded vestments. Each item of
F-+-@-+-S| clothing is made with the finest materials and sewn with
| | precise, perfectly spaced stitches.
x |
| |
x-x|
---------+

[Exits: north east west]
Nelwin the tailor is here, hawking his wares.
A mighty gules lion walks in.
Nelwin the tailor says 'Hey, Cedowyl. Having a nice day?'

<381hp 41m 395mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
A path through the market
+-S-+-F-+| A cobbled road wide enough for two merchant wagons runs
| | | | || north and south. Carts laden with supplies rattle along
+-+-+-+-+| towards the garrison to the north. On either side of the
| | | | || road are vendor stalls and citizens of all ages, crowding
+-S-@-S-+| around to see the latest bits and bobs. The air is filled
| | with the sounds of gossiping townsfolk, vendors hawking
x | their wares, and laughter as children run about underfoot.
| |
x-x |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<381hp 41m 394mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
Gateway to Solace
+-+-+-+-+| The narrow beaten path from the mountains below widens
| | | | || here at this junction between two jagged rocky peaks. A
+-S-+-S-+| grand stone arch rises above you, adorned with the rearing
| | head and foreclaws of a dragon whose gaze stares fiercely
@ | down into the valley to the south. To the north, the dirt
| | footpath gives way to a cobbled road leading through a
x-x | bustling market square. In the distance to the north you
| | can see the staunch contours of the Garrison of Solace.
x |
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A grand stone arch welcomes travellers to the city of Solace.
A mighty gules lion climbs in.

<381hp 41m 393mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
Twin Peaks Vale
+-S-+-S-+| The twin peaks, Tasin and Fasin, stand to either side of
| | the Shadow Canyon, overlooking the cobblestone path the
x | runs through the mountains to the garrison of Solace. In
| | front of them, a lush mountain valley echoes with the sweet
@-x | sounds of the forest.
| |
x |
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east]
A mighty gules lion climbs in.

<381hp 41m 391mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
Shadow's Gap
S-+-S-+-F| Walls of granite soar on either side of the narrow cobblestone
| | path running through the canyon floor westward toward the
x | garrison of Solace. A chilly breeze whistles and rumbles between
| | the steep, jagged cliffs. The path also runs southward, back
x-@ | down the mountain.
| |
x |
|
|
---------+

[Exits: south west]
A mighty gules lion climbs in.

<381hp 41m 389mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south

Phahrdrah's continual wounds graze you.

<374hp 41m 389mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Outside Shadow's Gap
x | Walls of granite soar on either side of the narrow cobblestone
| | path running northward toward the sheer cliffs of Shadow's
x-x | Gap on its way to the garrison of Solace. A cool mountain
| | breeze leaves no doubt about the high elevation of this terrain.
@ | The path also winds back down the mountain.
|
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north down]
A thin, rugged man covers ground quickly with his loping stride.
A mighty gules lion climbs in.

<374hp 41m 387mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* d
A path in the mountains
| You are walking on a cobblestone path that winds slowly
| through the mountains. Your view of Clearwater Lake and
| the nearby valley is impeded by mountains. The path itself
| is surprisingly smooth, considering its steep grade and
@ | remote location. It climbs the mountain above you and works
| | its way toward the valley below to the south.
x-x |
|
|
---------+

[Exits: south up]
A mighty gules lion climbs in.

<374hp 41m 385mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* d
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<374hp 41m 385mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
A path in the mountains
| You are walking on a cobblestone path that winds slowly
| through the mountains. Your view of Clearwater Lake and
x | the nearby valley is impeded by mountains. The path itself
| | is surprisingly smooth, considering its steep grade and
@-x | remote location. It works its toward the garrison of Solace
| to the east, and turns sharply on its way eastward toward
| the valley below.
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east]
A mighty gules lion climbs in.

<374hp 41m 383mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
d
A path in the mountains
| You are walking on a cobblestone path that winds slowly through
| the mountains. The path here offers a breathtaking view of
x | Clearwater Lake and the nearby valley. The cobblestone itself
| | is surprisingly smooth, considering its steep grade and remote
x-@ | location. It works its way toward the garrison of Solace to
| the west, and winds its way downward toward Clearwater Lake.
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: west down]
The caravan attendant is here, with caravans for hire.
A mighty gules lion climbs in.

<374hp 41m 381mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A path at the base of the mountain
~| The cobblestone path turns sharply upward here, taking
|| tight turns out of the ravine and into the mountain above.
~| To the east the ravine opens out onto a bridge. The air
|| is thinner and cooler than on the surface of the lake.
@-+-+|
||
~|
||
~|
---------+

[Exits: east up]
A mighty gules lion climbs in.

<374hp 41m 379mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none*
Phahrdrah's continual wounds scratch you.

<370hp 41m 379mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
A ravine overlooking Clearwater Lake
~-~| The cobblestone path cuts upward into a ravine here,
| || looking out onto the lake and vallenwoods below. The
~-~| path continues west where it disappears sharply into
| || the mountain. The bridge to the east cuts down the middle
x-@-+-+| of the lake.
| ||
~-~|
| ||
~-~|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A small hobgoblin seems to be searching for something.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<370hp 41m 377mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
A bridge across Clearwater Lake
~-~-~| The cobblestone bridge continues east and west across
| | || the stillness that is clearwater lake. A granite parapet
~-~-~| has been constructed along the edges of the bridge to
| | || prevent the accidental slip into the deep waters below.
x-+-@-+-+|
| | ||
~-~-~|
| | ||
~-~-o|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A small hobgoblin seems to be searching for something.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<370hp 41m 376mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
A bridge across Clearwater Lake
~-~-~-o| The cobblestone bridge continues east and west across
| | | || the stillness that is clearwater lake. A granite parapet
~-~-~-~| has been constructed along the edges of the bridge to
| | | || prevent the accidental slip into the deep waters below.
+-+-@-+-+|
| | | ||
~-~-~-~|
| | | ||
~-~-o-o|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<370hp 41m 375mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
east
A bridge across Clearwater Lake
~-~-~-o-o| The cobblestone bridge continues east and west across
| | | | || the stillness that is clearwater lake. A granite parapet
~-~-~-~-o| has been constructed along the edges of the bridge to
| | | | || prevent the accidental slip into the deep waters below.
+-+-@-+-+|
| | | | ||
~-~-~-~-o|
| | | | ||
~-~-o-o-f|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<370hp 41m 374mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A bridge through shallow water
~-~-o-o | The cobblestone path here starts to rise off of the ground
| | | | | some, as it turns into the bridge across clearwater lake.
~-~-~-o | Large pieces of granite have been assembled in a wall
| | | | | like fashion, sloping upward the closer it gets to the
+-+-@-+-+| bridge. The shallow waters of clearwater lake lie just
| | | | || north and south of the bridge entrance.
~-~-~-o-f|
| | | | ||
~-o-o-f-f|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A small hobgoblin seems to be searching for something.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<370hp 41m 373mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
A cobblestone path
~-o-o | The blue of the autumn sky darkens on the deep stillness
| | | | of the lake. The cobblestone path runs continues toward
~-~-o | the lake as it transitions to a wide bridge to the west.
| | | | From here you see large granite pillars thrust into the
+-+-@-+-+| still water under the bridge. The shore heads north and
| | | | || south around the lake.
~-~-o-f-f|
| | | | ||
o-o-f-f-f|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.
Your wounds finally stop bleeding.

<370hp 41m 372mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
A cobblestone path
o-o | A warm breeze rustles the great vallenwood trees outside
| | | the garrison of Solace. The cobblestone path that runs
~-o | east to west through the tree blazes in the bright colors
| | | of the vegetation. The walls of the garrison loom beyond
+-+-@-+ | the lake to the west.
| | | | |
~-o-f-f |
| | | | |
o-f-f-f-o|
---------+

[Exits: east south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<370hp 41m 371mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
east
A small grove along a cobblestone path
o | Soft music floats in unison with the breeze through the
| | grove. The trees here are large, but the further you look
o | into the woods, the larger they seem to grow. The smell
| | of fresh water comes in from the west, and it is possible
+-+-@ | to scale some rocks to gain passage upward. A cobblestone
| | | | path leads into the trees to the west. Thick woods block
o-f-f | your sight to the south.
| | | |
f-f-f-o |
---------+

[Exits: south west up]
(White Aura) Laudwin stands here.
A mighty gules lion walks in.
Laudwin sighs.
Laudwin says 'I hope my dear Dinswel can find the crystal staff.'

<370hp 41m 370mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* u
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<370hp 41m 370mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
A rock outcropping
| From this rock outcropping the valley below seems peaceful,
| untouched. Dense forests of pine carpet the mountainsides,
| broken only by thick aspen woods. The mountains, deep blue
| in the distance, circle the valley floor and form a soft
f-@ | highland bowl. A well-traveled path leads down into a small
| | grove below.
+ |
| |
+-* |
---------+

[Exits: south west down]
A small hobgoblin seems to be searching for something.
(White Aura) Dinswel the Ranger stands here.
A mighty gules lion climbs in.
Dinswel sighs.
Dinswel says 'I must find the crystal staff in order to prove my worthiness to marry Laudwin.'

<370hp 41m 369mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
North Gate of Timaran
| You have reached the north gate of the city of Timaran.
| Solid stone walls a good 6 feet thick surround the city
f-x | and stretch high into the sky. Guards can be seen pacing
| | the battlements, keeping an eye out for possible invaders.
@ | More guards stand near you, watching for known criminals
| | or other undesirables. People stream past, making their
+-* | way into or out of the city, some riding horses and even
| | the occasional carriage rolling by you. A large, well travelled
*-+-S | street leads into the city to the south, and north you
---------+ may leave the confines of the walls.

[Exits: north south up]
A giant gate guard stands here, checking people who walk by.
A giant gate guard stands here, checking people who walk by.
The caravan attendant is here, with caravans for hire.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<370hp 41m 367mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
Travellers Way, near the North Gate
f-x | Here the buildings seem to thin out slightly as you near
| | the city walls and the north gate. There are fewer torches
+ | apparent as the need for light is less, being as no important
| | buildings stand near here. The majority of people walking
@-* | past are travellers, some just entering the city in dusty
| | clothes, and others leaving out on their journeys. The
*-+-S | gate guards are clearly visible standing by the gate,
| | and the battlements stretch into the sky above you. An
+-S | empty looking, seemingly abandoned mansion stands on its
---------+ own to your east. The road continues to the south.

[Exits: north east south]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<370hp 41m 366mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
Travellers Way
+ | You are walking along Travellers Way, the street that leads
| | between the city centre and the northern gate. Torches
+-* | hang on walls ready to be lit when the night comes so people
| | may continue about their business. Various citizens and
*-@-S | travellers walk past you on their way to the city centre,
| | or sometimes entering some of the stores that can be found
* +-S | on this street. To the west, three shining towers of pure
| | | ivory reach towards the sky, connected by gleaming skybridges.
*-+-S | The entire area to your west gives off a hum of magic.
---------+ Something very powerful has been imbued into the structure
itself.

[Exits: north east south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<370hp 41m 365mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Travellers Way
+-* | You are walking along Travellers Way, the street that
| | leads between the city centre and the northern gate.
*-+-S | Torches hang on walls ready to be lit when the night
| | comes so people may continue about their business. Various
* @-S | citizens and travellers walk past you on their way to
| | | the city centre, or sometimes entering some of the stores
B *-+-S | that can be found on this street. A solid looking stone
| | | wall is the only thing visible to the west, while east
+-+-S-+-+| you see a building. Looking into the front windows you
---------+ see numerous types of blunt weapons. A flag flies above
the door with the insignia of a mace on a field of red. A short distance to
the south, a busy square is visible, while northwards lies the northern gate.


[Exits: north east south]
A member of the Timaran city day watch keeps an eye out.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<370hp 41m 364mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
Travellers Way
*-+-S | This straight road runs from the north gate to the centre
| | of the city. It used to be called the Dragon Road, but
* +-S | in honor of the highly successful Travellers Rest on
| | | this street it was renamed. Torches stand unlit in rungs
B *-@-S | attached to the walls, ready to be lit when darkness
| | | falls. Citizens and travellers bustle past going about
+-+-S-+-+| their business, on occasion running into each other as
| | they are absorbed in their thinking. To your west a plain
*-*-+-*- | grey building with bars on the windows is visible. Over
---------+ the door hangs a sign bearing the scales of Justice.
To the east is a smallish stone building with a sign depicting a crossed sword
and dagger over the door. A few weapons can also been seen through the windows.
The road heads north towards the northern gate, and just to the south is the
busy city centre.

[Exits: north east south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<370hp 41m 363mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
City Centre of Timaran
* +-S | You have entered the busy centre of Timaran. All around
| | | you people bustle about their daily routine, smiling and
B *-+-S | laughing or walking by silently on business. You see many
| | | buildings close by, mostly made of sold grey stone with
+-+-@-+-+| tiled roofs. A beautifully carved marble fountain dominates
| | the centre of the square, spraying water gently into the
*-*-+-*-T| air in graceful arches. Often used as a meeting place,
| | | people stand around or sit on the benches nearby discussing
* S-+-S | various things or just generally relaxing. A few children,
---------+ out from the watchful eye of their parents, splash each
other in the fountains basin. Unlit torches stand in holders at various points
of the square, so that even at night the activity may continue unabated. Just
to your south is a large temple, and two others can be seen to the west and
northeast. Exits lead in all directions to other parts of the city.

[Exits: north east south west]
A number of wooden benches are arranged around the fountain.
A beautiful marble fountain stands in the centre of the square.
The Herald Bulletin Board gleams majestically in the middle of the square.
A member of the Timaran city day watch keeps an eye out.
A member of the Timaran city day watch keeps an eye out.
A member of the Timaran city day watch keeps an eye out.
The Town Crier stands here, yelling the daily news.
A mighty gules lion walks in.
The Town Crier yells 'Hear ye, hear ye! Circus lion-tamer complains of a renegade clown!'
The Town Crier says 'The circus is currently set up outside Seringale's west gate.'

<370hp 41m 362mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
Western Main Street
* +-S| This is the western part of Main Street, which runs between
| | | the east and west gates through the centre of the city.
B *-+-S| Just to your east is the busy city centre, and many people
| | | pass you on their way to it. To the north is a stone
+-+-@-S-+| wall, solid and impenetrable.
| | |
+ *-*-+-*|
| | | |
+ * S-+-S|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A feral cat wanders around, looking for prey or scraps.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<370hp 41m 361mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
Western Main Street
* +| You are travelling along the Main Street. Many people
| || walk past, going about their business quietly alone or
* B *-+| in groups. A short distance to the east the busy city
| | || centre is visible, and to your north stands a large building
+-+-@-+-S| with marble pillars outside. The ornate sign above the
| | || door indicates that this is the city bank. You can continue
S + *-*-+| down the street east and west.
| | ||
+ * S-+|
---------+

[Exits: north east west]
A member of the Timaran city day watch keeps an eye out.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<370hp 41m 360mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
west
Western Main Street
+-S | You are standing on the Main Street, just east of a large
| | building that looks suspiciously like a bank, and a constant
+ * B | stream of people pass you by on their way to the city centre
| | | | that also lies eastwards. North of you is an empty looking
+-+-@-+-+| building, and to the south you can see a small, dark alleyway.
| | | | Looking westwards you can see the outline of what looks like
+ S + | a temple. You can continue along the street east and west.
| | |
+-+ + |
---------+

[Exits: east south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<370hp 41m 359mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
Western Main Street
S-+-S | This part of the main street has a small, plain looking
| | building to the north, and a small garden is visible southwards.
+ * B| The garden has been grown so as to be pleasing to the eye,
| | || and is a welcome change from all the buildings. A busy
+-+-@-+-+| city square is visible just to your west, and the road
| | | | continues east. A large building that looks like a temple
*-+ S + | can be seen just to the south-west.
| | | |
* +-+ + |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<370hp 41m 358mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
Western Square of Timaran
S-+-S | This is the busy Western Square of the city. People stand
| | around in groups talking and laughing, and others walk
+ * | past on their own business. Many adventurers are here,
| | | looking for partners for exploring the world outside
+-+-@-+-+| the city. Travel stained people arrive here from the
| | || west, and others head out that way towards the west gate.
T-*-+ S +| Beautifully carved wooden poles hold torches that stand
| | || unlit currently, and there are one or two statues of
*-* +-+ +| various animals dotted around. At the centre is a large
---------+ fountain with benches surrounding it, in which children
are playing. More people sit on the benches by the fountain, talking quietly
or just watching the children play. Just south of here a large building that
looks like a temple can be seen, shining strangely. To the north is a beautiful
marble archway, and not far away to the west is the west gate. Southwards lies
another street, and the Main Street continues to the east.

[Exits: north east south west]
A number of wooden benches are arranged around the fountain.
A fountain stands here, lovingly carved into a dolphin shape.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<370hp 41m 357mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
Western Main Street
S-+-S| You are standing on the Main Street of the city, which
| | runs between the west and east gates through the centre
+ *| of the city. Just to your west is the west gate, people
| || walking in and out of it in a steady stream past you.
+-+-@-+-+| To the east lies a busy square. South of you is the wall
| || of a large building, and from the stained glass windows
T-*-+ S| you surmise it is a temple.
| | |
*-*-* +-+|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A large, filthy looking rat scurries around.
A member of the Timaran city day watch keeps an eye out.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<370hp 41m 356mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
West Gate of Timaran
S-+| Here stands the west gate, closely guarded by a number
|| of city guards. People walk in and out, from residents
+| on their way to somewhere to travellers with dust stained
|| cloaks arriving. The city wall is a good 6 feet thick,
+-+-@-+-+| and the gates heavily reinforced. Everyone who walks
|| in and out is closely checked by the guards, who keep
T-*-+| an eye out for criminals and other undesirables. You
| || can leave the city to the west, or walk east onto a street.
*-* +|
---------+

[Exits: east west up]
A member of the Timaran city day watch keeps an eye out.
A large, filthy looking rat scurries around.
A giant gate guard stands here, checking people who walk by.
A giant gate guard stands here, checking people who walk by.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<370hp 41m 355mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
On the Outskirts of Timaran
| To the east you see the mighty gates of Timaran, one of
| the most elegant and prosperous cities of all of Serin.
| To the south you see the barren highlands heading out
| towards Mahn-Tor, and to the west you can barely make
+-+-@-+-+| out a faint, but well-used, road leading to the City of
| Seringale.
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<370hp 41m 354mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
Along the Eastern Road
| The highway continues its seemingly endless procession
| through the grove. The road's resilient surface has remained
| in perfect condition to this day, despite it being perhaps
| Serin's busiest trade route. To the west you see the forest
+-+-@-+-+| slowly thinning out while eastwards the road continues,
| heading towards the proud city of Timaran.
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<370hp 41m 353mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
west
Along the Eastern Road
| The road is almost completely swallowed up by the forest
| here. Oak trees surround you from all sides, the east
| of here becoming impassible. The road takes a turn northwards
| as it meanders gently through the foresty terrain. Though
+-+-@-+-+| the road is well-travelled and clearly safe, you might
| be ill-advised to leave it and wander off into the forest
| alone.
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<370hp 41m 352mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
Along the Eastern Road
| The road continues eastwards, entering a fairly dense
| area of forest. Surrounding the sides of the road is
| a thick layer of trees, letting in little light. The resilient
| mineral of the traderoad has eroded slightly here, as
+-+-@-+-+| many passersby stopped for rest before entering the denser
| part of the forest. You hear chirping coming from the
| trees around you.
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<370hp 41m 351mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* where
Along the Eastern Road
f | The Eastern Road stretches out from west to east as far as
| | you can see. Due north of you is a huge monastery, just barely
o-o-o | visible through a blanket of trees. To the south you see a
| | village, fairly small. Further south of the village, in the
+-+-@-+-+| far distance, you see a river running through the dwarf forest.
| | Eastwards the city of Timaran looms on the horizon.
+ |
| |
+-+ |
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<370hp 41m 350mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
Along the Eastern Road
f | You are journeying along a well-travelled road, just east
| | of a heavily guarded checkpoint. You have covered about half
o-o-o | the distance between the city of Seringale and Timaran. The
| | road has been constructed from a light and yet extremely
+-+-@-+-+| resilient mineral that has resisted the weathering of the
| | trade passing through.
+ |
| |
+-+ |
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<370hp 41m 349mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
west
Players near you in Eastern Road:
<PK> Cedowyl Along the Eastern Road

<370hp 41m 349mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* The Checkpoint
f| You reach the checkpoint of the Eastern Road. This point
|| serves as both a guardpost for keeping the road safe from
o-o-o| highway robbery and also is the main means of checking
| | the smoothness of trade flowing in and out of the two hometowns.
+-+-@-+-+| The post is guarded day and night by heavily armored knights
| | | that are ever vigilant and alert.
+ + |
| |
+-+ |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A Knight stands here, guarding the checkpoint.
A Knight stands here, guarding the checkpoint.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<370hp 41m 348mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
west
Along the Eastern Road
| You are travelling down the Eastern Road between Seringale
| and Timaran. It has been constructed of a light yet resilient
o-o| mineral which has stood up to the bustle of tradefair
| | passing through here. The road back to Seringale is to
+-@-+-+| the west of you, while to the east of here you can see
| | | a heavily guarded checkpoint. To the south you see a
+-+ + | dirt path wandering off towards a small village, away
| | from the busy road.
+-+|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<370hp 41m 347mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Along the Eastern Road
| To the north of you a grove of trees surround the perimeters
| of a dwarven kingdom. Through the trees you can make
o| out the outline of a castle, small and yet clearly aristocrital
|| in design. The road is forced to travel south due to
@-+-+| the presence of a playground of some sort to the west
| || of here. It seems to be unoccupied, at least from this
+-+-+ +| viewpoint. The road continues eastwards, travelling towards
|| the City of Timaran.
+|
---------+

[Exits: east south]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<370hp 41m 346mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* On the Eastern Road
o| The road takes a sudden swift turn here as it makes its
|| way around the outskirts of a small village, populated
+-+-+| by gnomes. Its light but resilient surface has grown brittle
| || and hard from the many days of beautiful sunshine that
+-+-@ +| have been experienced by it. Despite this it has managed
|| to remain in good shape, looking more than adequate for
+| its function as a trade route.
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<370hp 41m 345mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
On the Eastern Road
| The road travels from east to west here, spanning out for
| miles in both directions. It has been constructed of a light
+-+ +-+| resilient stone that has slowly worn away from the passing
| | | by of many travellers and tourists alike down this trade
+-+-@-+ | road. Far off to the south you can see a river meandering
| its way through a fairly barren looking forest.
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A tall signpost has been erected here.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<370hp 41m 344mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
On the Eastern Road
| The resilient stone of the Eastern Road stretches out
| in both east and west directions for as far as you can
+-+-+ +| see, eventually turning off its track out of sight. Either
| || side of the road is surrounded by foresty terrain that
+-@-+-+| looks fairly impassible and perhaps not worthwhile to
| try to do so. To the east you see a signpost reaching
| high overhead.
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<370hp 41m 343mv aggressive 3pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
west
west
On the Eastern Road
o | The Eastern Road continues its journey eastwards towards the City
| | of Timaran. It makes its way around the dwarven kingdom steadily
+-+-+-+ | and neatly. To the south of here you can see a dark forest, looking
| | | fairly barren in population and its trees stunted. It looks very
+ @-+-+| dwarven. Eastwards the road continues, its resilient surface resisting
| | the erosion caused by the bustle of trade passing through the
+ | area.
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east]
A mighty gules lion walks in.
You no longer see invisible objects.

<385hp 51m 397mv aggressive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* where
Along the Eastern Road
o | The road heads southwards from here, meandering its way slowly
| | around the outskirts of the dwarven kingdom. Its resilient stone
o | path has resisted much of the wear created by the bustle of traders
| | and merchants travelling in between the two cities. To the northeast
+-+-@-+ | you see a huge monastery, built inside a grove and surrounded
| | | by a patch of grass.
+ +-+-+|
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: east south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<385hp 51m 396mv aggressive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
west
Along the Eastern Road
o | You are walking along a well-travelled road between Seringale
| | and lands east. A northern road crosses this one to the west,
o | towards Seringale. The path has been created from a light stone
| | material that is very resilient. It has worn away over time
+-+-@-+-+| from the flow of traffic that has passed through here. This
| | | is one of Serin's busiest trade routes.
+ +-+|
| |
+-+ |
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<385hp 51m 395mv aggressive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* The Crossroads
o | Here, the great eastern road intersects with an older road
| | between the mines of Tenebria and the ruined city of Thalos.
o | The outskirts of Seringale lie to your west, and the highway
| | continues to the east. An old northern road leads to the
+-+-@-+-+| dwarven kingdom and the abandoned mines, while the southern
| || road shows the scars of the war which destroyed Thalos.
+ +|
| |
+-+ |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
The caravan attendant is here, looking dejected.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<385hp 51m 394mv aggressive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Players near you in Eastern Road:
<PK> Cedowyl The Crossroads

<385hp 51m 394mv aggressive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* dinv
Along the Eastern Road
o | You are traveling along a well-travelled road between Seringale
| | and the lands to the east. A northern road crosses this
o | one to the east. The path has been created from a light
| | stone material that is very resilient. It has worn away
+-+-@-+-+| over time from the flow of traffic that has passed through
| | here. This is one of Serin's busiest trade routes.
+ |
| |
+-+ |
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<385hp 51m 393mv aggressive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Along the Eastern Road
o| You are traveling along a well-travelled road between
|| Seringale and the lands to the east. The path has been
o| created from a light stone material that is very resilient.
|| It has worn away over time from the flow of traffic that
+-+-@-+-+| has passed through here. This is one of Serin's busiest
|| trade routes.
+|
||
+-+|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<385hp 51m 392mv aggressive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Your eyes tingle.

<385hp 46m 392mv aggressive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
west
west
west
west
west
Along the Eastern Road
| You are traveling along a well-travelled road between
| Seringale and the lands to the east. The path has been
| created from a light stone material that is very resilient.
| It has worn away over time from the flow of traffic that
+-+-@-+-+| has passed through here. This is one of Serin's busiest
| trade routes.
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<385hp 46m 391mv aggressive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Along the Eastern Road
| You are traveling along a well-travelled road between
| Seringale and the lands to the east. The path has been
| created from a light stone material that is very resilient.
| It has worn away over time from the flow of traffic that
+-+-@-+-+| has passed through here. This is one of Serin's busiest
| trade routes.
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<385hp 46m 390mv aggressive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* City Entrance
+ | You stand on the outskirts of Seringale, the capital of this
| | land. The road leads east along a dusty road, while to the west
+ | it becomes the main street of the town, surrounded by a mass
| | confusion of shops, bars, and market places. The east gates of
+-+-@-+-+| the town lie directly to the west of here.
| |
+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<385hp 46m 389mv aggressive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
Outside the East Gate
+ | You are outside the East Gate of Seringale. Before you is a
| | great wall. It is made of huge slabs of white stones with
+ | various figures of birds, beasts, and dragons carved into
| | it. The great wall soars over your head at over 30 spans tall.
+-+-@-+-+| You see the entrance into the city of Seringale to the west
| | and a road travelling out of the city to the east.
+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<385hp 46m 388mv aggressive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
Inside the East Gate
+ | You are inside the East Gate of Seringale. All around you
| | are people travelling in and out of the city. The great wall
S-* + | of Seringale soars over your head at over 30 spans tall.
| | | You see the city to the west, the east gate above you, and
+-+-@-+-+| the city walls lead to the north and south.
| | |
S + |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A gate guard is here guarding the gates of Seringale.
A gate guard is here guarding the gates of Seringale.
A mighty gules lion walks in.
A gate guard steps aside and allows you to pass him.
A gate guard steps aside and allows you to pass him.
A gate guard says 'Greetings adventurer, welcome to Seringale.'

<385hp 46m 387mv aggressive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
The East Common Road
+ | You are on the Common Road of Seringale. All around you
| | are busy people hurrying along minding their own business.
S-* + | The Common Road continues to the east and the west.
| | |
+-+-@-+-+|
| | |
S + |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<385hp 46m 386mv aggressive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* where
west
The East Common Road
+| You are on the Common Road of Seringale. All around you
|| are busy people hurrying along minding their own business.
S-* +| You see a shop with a sign of a leather collar to the
| || north, a shop with a sign of a glittering diamond to
+-+-@-+-+| the south, and the Common Road continues to the east
| | || and the west.
+-+ S +|
| ||
+-+ +|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<385hp 46m 385mv evasive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
The East Common Road
* | You are on the Common Road of Seringale. All around you
| | are busy people hurrying along minding their own business.
+-* S-*| The Common Road continues to the east and the west.
| | |
+-+-@-+-+|
| | | |
S +-+ S |
| |
+-+-*|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<385hp 46m 384mv evasive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
The Eastern Monument
* | Standing in the center of the road is a large marble
| | monument, chiseled at odd angles and serving as a landmark
F +-* S| for Serin adventurers. Several dusty sets of footprints
| | || can be seen around the base of the monument, as hundreds
+-+-@-+-+| of passing citizens mark their paths from this large
| | | || stone monolith. To the south you see a dark alley, and
S S +-+ S| the Common Road continues to the east and west.
| |
+-+|
---------+

[Exits: east south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<385hp 46m 383mv evasive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Players near you in Seringale:
<PK> Cedowyl The Eastern Monument

<385hp 46m 383mv evasive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
The East Common Road
* | You are on the Common Road of Seringale. All around you
| | are busy people hurrying along minding their own business.
* F +-* | You see the entrance to the Warrior Guild to the north,
| | | | a shop with a sign of a sword and an axe to the south,
+-+-@-+-+| and the Common Road continues to the east and the west.
| | | | |
* S S +-+|
||
+|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<385hp 46m 382mv evasive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
The East Common Road
+-S *| You are on the Common Road of Seringale. All around you are
| || busy people hurrying along minding their own business. The
+-* F +-*| smell of fresh bread wafts in from the north of here. A shop
| | | | with a sign of an iron hammer is south.
+-@-+-+|
| | | ||
+-* S S +|
| |
+-S |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A beggar wanders around asking for spare gold.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<385hp 46m 381mv evasive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
East of Market Square
S-+-S | You are east of Market Square. A marvellous monument has
| | been erected here in the middle of the city of Seringale,
*-+-* F +| ever flowing with clear with clear drinkable water. The road
| | | || is well worn from the traffic constantly passing over it.
+ @-+-+| A path leads north and south around the fountain, while the
| | | || common road continues to the east.
*-+-* S S|
| |
S-+-S |
---------+

[Exits: north east south]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<385hp 46m 380mv evasive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A fenced-in fountain! You reach for the delicious water but can't fit through the iron bars.

<385hp 46m 380mv evasive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A fenced-in fountain! You reach for the delicious water but can't fit through the iron bars.

<385hp 46m 380mv evasive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Northeast of Market Square
S-+-F | You are standing northeast of the Market Square. A marvellous
| | monument has been erected here in the middle of the city
S-+-S | of Seringale, ever flowing The road is well worn from
| | the traffic constantly passing over it. You see a path
*-+-@ F +| around the square to the west and the south.
| | | ||
+ +-+-+|
| | | ||
*-+-* S S|
---------+

[Exits: south west]
A stone giant citizen of Seringale wanders about.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<385hp 46m 379mv evasive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
North of Market Square
+-S-+-F | You are north of Market Square. A marvellous monument
| | has been erected here in the middle of the city of Seringale,
S-+-S | ever flowing with clear drinkable water. The road is
| | well worn from the traffic constantly passing over it.
S *-@-* F| A path leads east and west around the fountain, while
| | | || the main street continues to the north.
+-+ +-+|
| | | ||
F *-+-* S|
---------+

[Exits: north east west]
A beggar wanders around asking for spare gold.
A dwarven city guard of Seringale stands watch here.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<385hp 46m 378mv evasive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
Northwest of Market Square
+-S-+-F| You are standing northwest of the Market Square. A marvellous
| | monument has been erected here in the middle of the city
S-+-S| of Seringale, ever flowing with clear drinkable water.
| | The road is well worn from the traffic constantly passing
S S @-+-*| over it.
| | | ||
+-+-+ +|
| | | ||
S F *-+-*|
---------+

[Exits: east south]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<385hp 46m 377mv evasive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* West of Market Square
S-+-S| You are west of Market Square. A marvellous monument
| | has been erected here in the middle of the city of Seringale,
S S *-+-*| ever flowing with clear drinkable water. The road is
| | | || well worn from the traffic constantly passing over it.
+-+-@ +| A path leads north and south around the fountain, while
| | | || the common road continues to the west.
S F *-+-*|
| |
S-+-S|
---------+

[Exits: north south west]
A beggar wanders around asking for spare gold.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<385hp 46m 376mv evasive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
The West Common Road
S-+| You are on the Common Road of Seringale. All around you
|| are busy people hurrying along minding their own business.
S S S *-+| You see a shop with a sign of a wizard's hat to the north,
| | | | | a shop of fresh meat to the south, and the large fountain
+-+-@-+ | of the town nearby to the east.
| | | | |
S S F *-+|
||
S-+|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<385hp 46m 375mv evasive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* where
who
who pk
Players near you in Seringale:
<PK> Cedowyl The West Common Road
Azekiel Temple of Light

<385hp 46m 375mv evasive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
[50 H-Elf Pal] <PK> [JUSTICE] (Commander) [Law] Judge Cedowyl the Holy Knight, Commander of Justice
[ Quasi ] <PK> [LEGION] (OUTLAW) (WANTED:*****) Phahrdrah the Holy Shaman
[ Human ] Azekiel the Hunter
Players found: 3
[LEGION] The lands shall be held under the cold grip of shadows.
There are 3 characters on; the most on this past month was 13.

<385hp 46m 375mv evasive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
[50 H-Elf Pal] <PK> [JUSTICE] (Commander) [Law] Judge Cedowyl the Holy Knight, Commander of Justice
[50 Quasi Sha] <PK> (JUGGERNAUT) [LEGION] (OUTLAW) (WANTED:*****) Phahrdrah the Holy Shaman
Players found: 2
[LEGION] The lands shall be held under the cold grip of shadows.
There are 3 characters on; the most on this past month was 13.

<385hp 46m 375mv evasive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* The West Common Road
| You are on the Common Road of Seringale. All around you
| are busy people hurrying along minding their own business.
S S S S *| You see a shop with a sign of a bubbling vial to the
| | | | || north, a shop of trades to the south, and the Common
+-+-@-+-+| Road continues to the east and the west.
| | | ||
S S F *|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<385hp 46m 374mv evasive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
The Western Monument
| Raised in the middle of the Common Road is a granite pillar,
| the Western Monument. Several glyphs and words have been
S S S S S| chiseled into its sides, as many travellers have attempted
| | | | || to leave their mark within Seringale. Many sets of footprints
+-+-@-+-+| can be seen on the ground, as several people frequent
| | || this path. The road continues east and west, and the Scroll
S S F| Shop is to the north.
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<385hp 46m 373mv evasive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
The West Common Road
| You are on the Common Road of Seringale. All around you are
| busy people hurrying along minding their own business. You
S S S S| see a shop with a sign of a silver wand shooting sparks on
| | | || the north, the stables of an inn to the south, and the Common
+-+-@-+-+| Road continues to the east and the west.
| | ||
+ S S|
| |
f-f |
---------+

[Exits: north east west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<385hp 46m 372mv evasive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
The West Common Road
+ | You are on the Common Road of Seringale. All around you are
| | busy people hurrying along minding their own business. You
+ S S S| see a small shop with a sign of a glowing staff to the north,
| | | || and the Common Road leads to the east and west.
+-+-@-+-+|
| | ||
+ + S|
| | |
+ f-f |
---------+

[Exits: north east west]
(Pink Aura) A teary-eyed, scrawny little man wanders around moaning.
A long-haired lanky man with piercing blue eyes stands here.
A mighty gules lion walks in.
Jack the hat says ''Ere you, "TOSS" us a coin would ya? My gambling addiction needs funds.'

<385hp 46m 371mv evasive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
The West Common Road
+ | You are on the Common Road of Seringale. All around you
| | are busy people hurrying along minding their own business.
+ S S| You see the Common Road to the east, a small fishing shop
| | || to the north, the entrance of a park to the south, and
+-+-@-+-+| the Western Gate to the west.
| | |
+ + |
| | |
+ f-f |
---------+

[Exits: east south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<385hp 46m 370mv evasive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* where
Inside the West Gate
+ | You are inside the West Gate of Seringale. All around
| | you are people travelling in and out of the city. The
+ S| great wall of Seringale soars over your head at over
| || 30 spans tall. You see the city to the east, the west
o-+-@-+-+| gate above you, and the city walls lead to the north
| | | and south.
+ + |
| | |
+ f-f|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A gate guard is here guarding the gates of Seringale.
A gate guard is here guarding the gates of Seringale.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<385hp 46m 369mv evasive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Players near you in Seringale:
<PK> Cedowyl Inside the West Gate
Azekiel Temple of Light

<385hp 46m 369mv evasive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
Outside the West Gate
+ | You are outside the West Gate of Seringale. Before you
| | is a great wall. It is made of huge slabs of white stones
+ | with various figures of birds, beasts, and dragons carved
| | into it. The great wall soars over your head at over
f-o-@-+-+| 30 spans tall. You see the entrance into the city of
| || Seringale to the east and the beginnings of a forest
+ +| to the west.
| ||
+ f|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<385hp 46m 368mv evasive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
The edge of the forest
+| You are standing at the eastern edge of a big forest.
|| To the east is the West Gate of Seringale and to the
+| west is a narrow trail, leading in through the forest.
||
f-f-@-+-+|
||
+|
||
+|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<385hp 46m 367mv evasive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
west
A trail through the light forest
| You are on a trail leading east and west through the dense
| forest. To the east, the forest gradually seems to become
| lighter. A thinner trail twists off slowly to the north.
|
f-f-@-o-+|
|
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<385hp 46m 366mv evasive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A trail through the light forest
f-o-o | You are on a trail leading east and west through the dense
| | | forest. To the east, the forest gradually seems to become
f o | lighter.
| |
f-f-@-f-o|
|
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<385hp 46m 365mv evasive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A trail through the light forest
f-o-o-o| You are on a trail leading east and west through the dense
| | | | forest. To the east, the forest gradually seems to become
f o-o | lighter.
| |
f-f-@-f-f|
| |
f |
| |
f-f |
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<385hp 46m 364mv evasive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A trail through the light forest
f-o-o| You are on a trail leading east and west through the dense
| | || forest. To the east, the forest gradually seems to become
f o-o| lighter. A small path leads north.
| |
f-f-@-f-f|
| |
f |
| |
f-f-f |
---------+

[Exits: north east west]
The caravan attendant is here, with caravans for hire.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<385hp 46m 363mv evasive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A trail through the light forest
f-o| You are on a narrow trail leading east and west through
| || the forest. To the west, the forest gradually becomes more
f o| dense. A small forest path leads south and a large tree
| | stands to the north.
f-f-@-f-f|
| | |
f f |
| | |
f-f-f-f |
---------+

[Exits: east south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<385hp 46m 362mv evasive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A trail through the dense forest
f| You are on a trail leading east and west through the
|| dense forest. To the east, the forest gradually seems
f| to become lighter.
||
f-f-@-f-f|
| | |
f f |
| | |
f-f-f-f|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<385hp 46m 361mv evasive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A trail through the dense forest
| You are on a trail leading east and west through the
| dense forest. To the west, the trees are so huge and
| their crowns so dense that the forest remains in total
| darkness. A small path leads south through the trees.
f-f-@-f-f|
| | ||
f f f|
| | ||
f f-f-f|
---------+

[Exits: east south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<385hp 46m 360mv evasive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A narrow trail through the deep, dark forest
| You are on a narrow trail winding its way between the
| enormous, grey trunks. The crowns of the trees must be
| very dense, as they leave the forest floor in utter darkness.
| The trail leads east and west.
f-f-@-f-f|
| | |
f f |
| | |
f-f f-f|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
(Invis) Shargugh the Forest Brownie is here, grinning broadly at you.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<385hp 46m 359mv evasive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A narrow trail through the deep, dark forest
f-f | You are on a dusty trail winding its way east-west between
| | huge, ancient trees whose grey trunks remind you of ancient
f | pillars in a enormous, deserted hall. To the south, an
| | faint path leads away from the trail.
f-f-@-f-f|
| | ||
f f f|
| | ||
f-f-f f|
---------+

[Exits: east south west]
A treant stands here in defense of the forest.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<385hp 46m 358mv evasive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A narrow trail through the deep, dark forest
f-f-f | You are on a dusty trail winding its way east-west between
| | huge, ancient trees that stand close on all sides. Not
f | a sound is to be heard - everything is ominously quiet.
| |
f-@-f-f|
| | |
f-f f |
| | |
f-f-f |
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<385hp 46m 357mv evasive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A narrow trail through the deep, dark forest
f-f-f-f | You are where the dusty trail bends, as to avoid conflict
| | with a colossal trunk to the west. A faint glow emanates
f | from a hollow in the tree. Not a sound is to be heard
| | - everything is ominously quiet. The trail leads east
f @-f-f| and south.
| | ||
f-f-f f|
| | ||
f f-f-f|
---------+

[Exits: north east south up]
A colossal tree blocks the way westwards.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<385hp 46m 356mv evasive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
You collide forcefully into the side of a gargantuan tree.

<385hp 46m 356mv evasive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
The narrow trail
| This trail looks much spookier than any other that you
| have seen. The usual animal claw marks and bites on the
f-f-f-f | trees are increasing in frequency. The trail continues
| | north. There is the heavy smell of a swamp nearby and
@ | you can see a fish leap out to catch a bug.
| |
f f-f-f|
| | ||
f-f-f f|
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A treant stands here in defense of the forest.
A treant stands here in defense of the forest.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<385hp 46m 355mv evasive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* where
The narrow trail
| This area of the trail is also very peculiar. You can
| sense no signs of animal life what so ever. The structure
| of the surrounding trees forces the path to make a sharp
| turn to the east.
f-f-@-f |
| |
f |
| |
f-f-f|
---------+

[Exits: east south west]
A treant stands here in defense of the forest.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<385hp 46m 354mv evasive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Players near you in Mystic Forest:
<PK> Cedowyl The narrow trail

<385hp 46m 354mv evasive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
Entrance to Drkshtyre Wood
| The forest begins to thicken. Black oak surrounds you
| in constant embrace. Further down the path, it is darker
| - the light dimmer. Several animals run by the trailside.
| A feeling of peace wrought all around you.
f-f-@-f-f|
| |
f |
| |
f-f|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
(White Aura) The Grandmaster of Treants is here.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<385hp 46m 353mv evasive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
The main path in Drkshtyre Wood
| You are on a large open path in the middle of a huge
| red oak forest. There is an ancient feel to this place,
| as if the trees are actually alive and kicking. The feeling
| of strange eyes constantly watching is evident here.
f-f-@-f-f| On the side of the trail, are large border stones similar
|| to large pearls.
f|
||
f|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A glowering Defiler is here.
A sapling is here, trying to find sunlight.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<385hp 46m 352mv evasive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
west
The main path in Drkshtyre Wood
| You are on a large open path in the middle of a huge red
| oak forest. There is an ancient feel to this place, as
| if the trees are actually alive and kicking. The feeling
| of strange eyes constantly watching is evident here. On
f-f-@-f-f| the side of the trail, are large border stones similar
| to large pearls.
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
You see 3 of a carving dagger here.
A sapling is here, trying to find sunlight.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<385hp 46m 351mv evasive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
The main path in Drkshtyre Wood
| You are on a large open path in the middle of a huge red
| oak forest. There is an ancient feel to this place, as
| if the trees are actually alive and kicking. The feeling
| of strange eyes constantly watching is evident here. On
f-f-@-f-f| the side of the trail, are large border stones similar
| to large pearls.
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A giant spider is here, waiting to suck your blood.
A sapling is here, trying to find sunlight.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<385hp 46m 350mv evasive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* The main path in Drkshtyre Wood
| You are on a large open path in the middle of a huge red oak
| forest. There is an ancient feel to this place, as if the trees
| are actually alive and kicking. The feeling of strange eyes constantly
| watching is evident here. On the side of the trail, are large
f-f-@-f-f| border stones similar to large pearls.
| |
f |
| |
f |
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A mushroom has grown to gigantic proportions here.
A sapling is here, trying to find sunlight.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<385hp 46m 349mv evasive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
The main path in Drkshtyre Wood
| You are on a large open path in the middle of a huge red oak
| forest. There is an ancient feel to this place, as if the
| trees are actually alive and kicking. The feeling of strange
| eyes constantly watching is evident here. On the side of the
f-f-@-f-f| trail, are large border stones similar to large pearls.
| |
f |
| |
f |
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A sapling is here, trying to find sunlight.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<385hp 46m 348mv evasive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
The main path in Drkshtyre Wood
| You are on a large open path in the middle of a huge red
| oak forest. There is an ancient feel to this place, as if
| the trees are actually alive and kicking. The feeling of
| strange eyes constantly watching is evident here. On the
f-f-@-f-f| side of the trail, are large border stones similar to large
| | pearls.
f |
| |
f |
---------+

[Exits: east south west well]
A brick well has been set up here.
A sapling is here, trying to find sunlight.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<385hp 46m 347mv evasive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
The Southern Path
| This wide trail is half grown over with grass and weeds,
| yet remains obvious to the traveler with a skilled eye.
f-f-f-f-f| A thick set of bushes lines the path on either side,
| | many decorated with small red berries. Ever present are
@ | the sounds of cracking branches and shifting leaves.
| |
f f|
| ||
f-f-f-f-f|
---------+

[Exits: north south]
You see 2 of a lochaber axe here.
A treant elder is here, trying to teach you the ways of nature.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<385hp 46m 346mv evasive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
The Southern Path
f-f-f-f-f| This wide trail is half grown over with grass and weeds,
| | yet remains obvious to the traveler with a skilled eye. A
f | thick set of bushes lines the path on either side, many decorated
| | with small red berries. Ever present are the sounds of cracking
@ f| branches and shifting leaves.
| ||
f-f-f-f-f|
| |
f |
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A treant elder is here, trying to teach you the ways of nature.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<385hp 46m 345mv evasive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
A Path Intersection
f | Coming together at this point are two trails, forming a four-way
| | junction in the forest. In the very center is a large tree
f f| stump with several markings carved into it. The giant oak
| || trees seem to rise to the sky. Their dark brown branches
f-f-@-f-f| disseminate in all directions, reaching across the paths
| | to bring shade to the vast forest.
f |
| |
f-f-f |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A pristine weapon is lodged into a big stone here.
An ogre stands here waiting to bash your face in.
A treant elder is here, trying to teach you the ways of nature.
A treant adult is here, taking care of the young.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<385hp 46m 344mv evasive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
The Southern Path
f f| This wide trail is half grown over with grass and weeds, yet
| || remains obvious to the traveler with a skilled eye. A thick
f-f-f-f-f| set of bushes lines the path on either side, many decorated
| | with small red berries. Ever present are the sounds of cracking
@ | branches and shifting leaves.
| |
f-f-f |
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A carving dagger lies on the ground.
A treant elder is here, trying to teach you the ways of nature.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<385hp 46m 343mv evasive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
The Southern Path
f-f-f-f-f| This wide trail is half grown over with grass and weeds, yet
| | remains obvious to the traveler with a skilled eye. A thick
f | set of bushes lines the path on either side, many decorated
| | with small red berries. Ever present are the sounds of cracking
f-f-@ | branches and shifting leaves.
|
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north west]
An ogre stands here waiting to bash your face in.
A treant elder is here, trying to teach you the ways of nature.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<385hp 46m 342mv evasive 4pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
west
The Southern Path
f-f-f-f-f| This wide trail is half grown over with grass and weeds,
| | yet remains obvious to the traveler with a skilled eye.
f | A thick set of bushes lines the path on either side, many
| | decorated with small red berries. Ever present are the sounds
f-f-@-f | of cracking branches and shifting leaves.
|
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
An ogre stands here waiting to bash your face in.
A treant elder is here, trying to teach you the ways of nature.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<405hp 60m 396mv evasive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* The Southern Path
f-f-f| This wide trail is half grown over with grass and weeds,
|| yet remains obvious to the traveler with a skilled eye.
f f| A thick set of bushes lines the path on either side, many
| || decorated with small red berries. Ever present are the
f-f-@-f-f| sounds of cracking branches and shifting leaves.
|
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A crystal ooze sloshes about.
An ogre stands here waiting to bash your face in.
A treant elder is here, trying to teach you the ways of nature.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<405hp 60m 395mv evasive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
The Southern Path
| This wide trail is half grown over with grass and weeds,
| yet remains obvious to the traveler with a skilled eye.
f-f | A thick set of bushes lines the path on either side, many
| | decorated with small red berries. Ever present are the
f-f-@-f-f| sounds of cracking branches and shifting leaves.
|
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
An ogre stands here waiting to bash your face in.
A treant elder is here, trying to teach you the ways of nature.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<405hp 60m 394mv evasive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A Small Clearing
| Two paths intersect here, one leading north, and the other
| heading east and west. Many of the trees have been cleared
f-f-f | away, and evidence of past campsites is strewn about.
| | Sunlight trickles through the branches of the towering
f-@-f-f| oak trees and the patches of light dance upon the dusty
| ground as the calm winds rustle the bright green leaves
| high above.
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east west]
(White Aura) A treant guardian is here, protecting its home.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<405hp 60m 393mv evasive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
Thick Trees
| Surrounding you in all directions except to the east,
| are the massive oak trees that are seen throughout the
f-f-f-f | forest. They are especially close together, making travel
| | through them impossible. Piles of fallen branches lay
@-f-f| all around you, their colors appearing darker in the shaded
| grounds. A breeze is quite evident here, bringing cool
| air from the west.
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east south]
The fattest of the ogres is here, ruling over all ogredom.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<405hp 60m 392mv evasive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
Your passage west gets you tangled in the underbrush.

<405hp 60m 392mv evasive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
A Mystical Trail
| A strange force can be felt as you travel this path deep in the
| woods. Everything is ominously quiet. The occasional crisp zephyr
| breaks the silence, grasping at the leaves and branches of the
| surrounding forest. Trees in the distance appear to shift form,
f-f-@ | yet a second glance reveals nothing out of the ordinary. Equally
| | disturbing are images of small gems that appear in the dirt trail
f | you walk on, only to vanish a moment later without a trace.
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north west]
A glowering Defiler is here.
A crystal ooze sloshes about.
A blackened Lurker stalks its prey.
Lard the Ogre Seer is sitting on his ass with his legs spread widely apart.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<405hp 60m 391mv evasive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A Mystical Trail
| A strange force can be felt as you travel this path deep in
| the woods. Everything is ominously quiet. The occasional crisp
| zephyr breaks the silence, grasping at the leaves and branches
| of the surrounding forest. Trees in the distance appear to shift
f-@-f | form, yet a second glance reveals nothing out of the ordinary.
| | Equally disturbing are images of small gems that appear in the
f-f | dirt trail you walk on, only to vanish a moment later without
| a trace.
|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<405hp 60m 390mv evasive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A Mystical Trail
| A strange force can be felt as you travel this path deep in
| the woods. Everything is ominously quiet. The occasional crisp
| zephyr breaks the silence, grasping at the leaves and branches
| of the surrounding forest. Trees in the distance appear to
@-f-f| shift form, yet a second glance reveals nothing out of the
| | ordinary. Equally disturbing are images of small gems that
f-f-f | appear in the dirt trail you walk on, only to vanish a moment
| later without a trace.
|
---------+

[Exits: east south]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<405hp 60m 389mv evasive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
west
A Mystical Trail
| A strange force can be felt as you travel this path deep in
| the woods. Everything is ominously quiet. The occasional crisp
f-f-f| zephyr breaks the silence, grasping at the leaves and branches
| | of the surrounding forest. Trees in the distance appear to
f-f-@ | shift form, yet a second glance reveals nothing out of the
| ordinary. Equally disturbing are images of small gems that
| appear in the dirt trail you walk on, only to vanish a moment
| later without a trace.
|
---------+

[Exits: north west]
A glowering Defiler is here.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<405hp 60m 388mv evasive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A Mystical Trail
| A strange force can be felt as you travel this path deep in the
| woods. Everything is ominously quiet. The occasional crisp zephyr
f-f| breaks the silence, grasping at the leaves and branches of the
| | surrounding forest. Trees in the distance appear to shift form,
f-f-@-f | yet a second glance reveals nothing out of the ordinary. Equally
| | disturbing are images of small gems that appear in the dirt trail
f | you walk on, only to vanish a moment later without a trace.
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<405hp 60m 387mv evasive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A Mystical Trail
| A strange force can be felt as you travel this path deep in
| the woods. Everything is ominously quiet. The occasional crisp
f| zephyr breaks the silence, grasping at the leaves and branches
|| of the surrounding forest. Trees in the distance appear to shift
f-@-f-f| form, yet a second glance reveals nothing out of the ordinary.
| | Equally disturbing are images of small gems that appear in the
f-f | dirt trail you walk on, only to vanish a moment later without
| a trace.
|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<405hp 60m 386mv evasive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A Mystical Trail
| A strange force can be felt as you travel this path deep in the
| woods. Everything is ominously quiet. The occasional crisp zephyr
| breaks the silence, grasping at the leaves and branches of the
| surrounding forest. Trees in the distance appear to shift form,
@-f-f| yet a second glance reveals nothing out of the ordinary. Equally
| | disturbing are images of small gems that appear in the dirt trail
f-f-f | you walk on, only to vanish a moment later without a trace.
| |
f |
---------+

[Exits: east south]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<405hp 60m 385mv evasive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
west
A Mystical Trail
| A strange force can be felt as you travel this path deep in the
| woods. Everything is ominously quiet. The occasional crisp zephyr
f-f-f| breaks the silence, grasping at the leaves and branches of the
| | surrounding forest. Trees in the distance appear to shift form,
f-f-@ | yet a second glance reveals nothing out of the ordinary. Equally
| | disturbing are images of small gems that appear in the dirt trail
f | you walk on, only to vanish a moment later without a trace.
| |
f |
---------+

[Exits: north west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<405hp 60m 384mv evasive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A Mystical Trail
| A strange force can be felt as you travel this path deep in
| the woods. Everything is ominously quiet. The occasional crisp
f-f| zephyr breaks the silence, grasping at the leaves and branches
| | of the surrounding forest. Trees in the distance appear to
f-@-f | shift form, yet a second glance reveals nothing out of the
| | ordinary. Equally disturbing are images of small gems that
f | appear in the dirt trail you walk on, only to vanish a moment
| | later without a trace.
f |
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A crystal ooze sloshes about.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<405hp 60m 383mv evasive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A Mystical Trail
| A strange force can be felt as you travel this path deep
| in the woods. Everything is ominously quiet. The occasional
f| crisp zephyr breaks the silence, grasping at the leaves and
|| branches of the surrounding forest. Trees in the distance
@-f-f| appear to shift form, yet a second glance reveals nothing
| | out of the ordinary. Equally disturbing are images of small
f | gems that appear in the dirt trail you walk on, only to vanish
| | a moment later without a trace.
f |
---------+

[Exits: east south]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<405hp 60m 382mv evasive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
A Mystical Trail
f| A strange force can be felt as you travel this path deep
|| in the woods. Everything is ominously quiet. The occasional
f-f-f| crisp zephyr breaks the silence, grasping at the leaves
| | and branches of the surrounding forest. Trees in the distance
@ | appear to shift form, yet a second glance reveals nothing
| | out of the ordinary. Equally disturbing are images of small
f | gems that appear in the dirt trail you walk on, only to
| | vanish a moment later without a trace.
o-f-f |
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<405hp 60m 381mv evasive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
A Mystical Trail
f-f-f| A strange force can be felt as you travel this path deep
| | in the woods. Everything is ominously quiet. The occasional
f | crisp zephyr breaks the silence, grasping at the leaves
| | and branches of the surrounding forest. Trees in the distance
@ | appear to shift form, yet a second glance reveals nothing
| | out of the ordinary. Equally disturbing are images of small
o-f-f | gems that appear in the dirt trail you walk on, only to
| | vanish a moment later without a trace.
f-f |
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A gnoll is here, roaming the forest.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<405hp 60m 380mv evasive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
A Mystical Trail
f | A strange force can be felt as you travel this path deep
| | in the woods. Everything is ominously quiet. The occasional
f | crisp zephyr breaks the silence, grasping at the leaves and
| | branches of the surrounding forest. Trees in the distance
o-@-f | appear to shift form, yet a second glance reveals nothing
| | out of the ordinary. Equally disturbing are images of small
f-f | gems that appear in the dirt trail you walk on, only to vanish
| | a moment later without a trace.
o-f |
---------+

[Exits: north east west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<405hp 60m 379mv evasive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
A Dwindling Descent
f | The trail here is thin, permeating a feeling of perpetual unease.
| | Confounding the unwelcome feeling is the presence of powerful
f | magic somewhere nearby.
| |
o-f-@ |
| |
f-f |
| |
o-f |
---------+

[Exits: south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<405hp 60m 378mv evasive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
A Gloomy Path
f | You are on a thin, gloomy path in the northeastern corner of
| | the Tower of High Sorcery gardens. The sounds and liveliness
o-f-f | of wildlife in the main gardens has subsided into a quiet din.
| | Even the air seems more still, and noticeably cooler here.
f-@ | The path continues to the west and north.
| |
o-f |
| |
f-f |
---------+

[Exits: north west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<405hp 60m 377mv evasive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A Gloomy Path
f | You are on a thin, gloomy path in the northeastern corner
| | of the Tower of High Sorcery gardens. The sounds and liveliness
o-f-f | of wildlife in the main gardens has subsided into a quiet
| | din. Even the air seems more still, and noticeably cooler
@-f | here. The path continues to the south and east.
| |
o-f |
| |
f-f |
---------+

[Exits: east south]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<405hp 60m 376mv evasive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
A Gloomy Path
o-f-f | You are on a thin, gloomy path in the northeastern corner of
| | the Tower of High Sorcery gardens. The sounds and liveliness
f-f | of wildlife in the main gardens has subsided into a quiet din.
| | Even the air seems more still, and noticeably cooler here.
o-@ | An opening in the trees to the west leads to some sort of depression
| | in the ground. The path continues to the north and south.
f-f |
| |
f-f |
---------+

[Exits: north south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<405hp 60m 375mv evasive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
A Gloomy Path
f-f | You are on a thin, gloomy path in the northeastern corner of
| | the Tower of High Sorcery gardens. The sounds and liveliness
o-f | of wildlife in the main gardens has subsided into a quiet din.
| | Even the air seems more still, and noticeably cooler here. The
f-@ | path continues to the west and north.
| |
f-f |
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<405hp 60m 374mv evasive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* where
west
Players near you in The Towers of High Sorcery:
<PK> Cedowyl A Gloomy Path

<405hp 60m 374mv evasive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A Gloomy Path
f-f| You are on a thin, gloomy path in the northeastern corner
| | of the Tower of High Sorcery gardens. The sounds and liveliness
o-f | of wildlife in the main gardens has subsided into a quiet
| | din. Even the air seems more still, and noticeably cooler
@-f | here. The path continues to the south and east.
| |
f-f-f |
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east south]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<405hp 60m 373mv evasive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
west
A Gloomy Path
o-f | You are on a thin, gloomy path in the northeastern corner
| | of the Tower of High Sorcery gardens. The sounds and liveliness
f-f | of wildlife in the main gardens has subsided into a quiet
| | din. Even the air seems more still, and noticeably cooler
f-f-@ | here. The path continues to the north and west.
|
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<405hp 60m 372mv evasive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A Gloomy Path
o-f| You are on a thin, gloomy path in the northeastern corner
|| of the Tower of High Sorcery gardens. The sounds and liveliness
f-f| of wildlife in the main gardens has subsided into a quiet
| | din. Even the air seems more still, and noticeably cooler
f-@-f | here. The path continues to the east and west.
|
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<405hp 60m 371mv evasive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A Gloomy Path
| The garden path to the south has forked off into a thinner,
| gloomier pathway through the wood. The sounds and liveliness
f| of wildlife in the main gardens has subsided into a quiet
|| din. Even the air seems more still, and noticeably cooler
@-f-f| here. The path continues to the east.
|
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east south]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<405hp 60m 370mv evasive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<405hp 60m 370mv evasive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
The Northeastern Garden Path
| This path meanders lazily through the gardens that surround
| the Towers. Whoever built it had an eye for nature as
f-f | well as for contentment, as it is clear that the purpose
| | of the path is not just for walking, but for stopping
f-@ | to enjoy the tranquility that nature affords. You can
| | hear crickets chirping, birds singing, and the silent
f-f | sound of a calm breeze blowing over green grass.
| |
f-f|
---------+

[Exits: north south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<405hp 60m 369mv evasive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
The Northeastern Garden Path
f-f | This path meanders lazily through the gardens that surround
| | the Towers. Whoever built it had an eye for nature as
f-f | well as for contentment, as it is clear that the purpose
| | of the path is not just for walking, but for stopping
@-f | to enjoy the tranquility that nature affords. You can
| | hear crickets chirping, birds singing, and the silent
f-f| sound of a calm breeze blowing over green grass.
||
f|
---------+

[Exits: north east]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<405hp 60m 368mv evasive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
The Northeastern Garden Path
f | This path meanders lazily through the gardens that surround
| | the Towers. Whoever built it had an eye for nature as
f-f | well as for contentment, as it is clear that the purpose
| | of the path is not just for walking, but for stopping
f-@ | to enjoy the tranquility that nature affords. You can
| | hear crickets chirping, birds singing, and the silent
f-f-f| sound of a calm breeze blowing over green grass.
| ||
f f|
---------+

[Exits: south west]
A garden gnome scampers through the foliage.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<405hp 60m 367mv evasive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
The Northeastern Garden Path
f-f | This path meanders lazily through the gardens that surround
| | the Towers. Whoever built it had an eye for nature as
f-f | well as for contentment, as it is clear that the purpose
| | of the path is not just for walking, but for stopping to
@-f-f| enjoy the tranquility that nature affords. You can hear
| || crickets chirping, birds singing, and the silent sound
f f| of a calm breeze blowing over green grass.
| |
f |
---------+

[Exits: north east]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<405hp 60m 366mv evasive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
A Fork in the Eastern Garden Path
f | This path meanders lazily through the gardens that surround
| | the Towers. Whoever built it had an eye for nature as well
f-f | as for contentment, as it is clear that the purpose of the
| | path is not just for walking, but for stopping to enjoy the
f-@-f | tranquility that nature affords. You can hear crickets chirping,
| | | birds singing, and the silent sound of a calm breeze blowing
f f-S| over green grass. The path continues to the west and south,
| | while to the east it opens up into a meadow.
f |
---------+

[Exits: east south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<405hp 60m 365mv evasive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
Outside the Tower of Necromancy
f-f | This path meanders lazily through the gardens that surround
| | the Towers. Whoever built it had an eye for nature as well
f-f-f | as for contentment, as it is clear that the purpose of the
| | | path is not just for walking, but for stopping to enjoy the
@ f-S| tranquility that nature affords. You can hear crickets chirping,
| | birds singing, and the silent sound of a calm breeze blowing
f | over green grass. A door to the west leads into the Tower.
| |
f-f |
---------+

[Exits: north south (west)]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<405hp 60m 364mv evasive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* op w
You open the door west of you.

<405hp 60m 364mv evasive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
west
Before the Tower of Necromancy
f-f | A grand staircase opens up before you, leading up into
| | the Tower of Necromancy. Each step has been intricately
* f-f-f| carved with runes representing the elements of Plague,
| | || Shadow, Balance, Blood, and Acid. The walls are hewn from
*-*-@-f f| a solid stone whose color and texture suggest both nature
| | | and magic were involved in their construction.
* f |
| |
f-f |
---------+

[Exits: east west up]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<405hp 60m 363mv evasive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
Towards the Tower of Necromancy
f-f | The magnificence of the Great Hall to the west continues
| | here in the hallway towards the Tower of Necromancy,
*-* f-f| though with slightly more subtlety. The deep purple floor
| | || has continued unhindered and gives a uniform flow to
*-*-@-*-f| the Tower's essence. The ceiling however has dropped
| | || from fifty feet to twenty and its highly detailed and
*-* f| ornate carvings have become slightly more restrained.
||
f-f|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<405hp 60m 362mv evasive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
East Side of the Grand Hall
* | You stand within the Grand Hall of the High Tower of Sorcery.
| | The floor is a deep purple hue with golden flecks of shiny
*-*-* | mineral scattered across its surface. Opaque curved lines swirl
| | | | through the flecks like current of water, giving the whole
*-*-@-*-*| surface an almost hypnotic appearance. A large fountain rests
| | | | in the middle of the Hall to the west. The most awe-inspiring
*-*-* | part of the Hall is the ceiling - at least fifty feet above
| | the floor and ornately carved out of stone, it is magic, art
*-S | and architecture all at once.
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<405hp 60m 361mv evasive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
Within the Grand Hall
* * | You stand within the Grand Hall of the High Tower of Sorcery.
| | | The floor is a deep purple hue with golden flecks of shiny
*-*-*-* | mineral scattered across its surface. Opaque curved lines
| | | | | swirl through the flecks like current of water, giving the
*-*-@-*-*| whole surface an almost hypnotic appearance. A large fountain
| | | | | rests in the middle of the Hall to the west. The most awe-inspiring
*-*-*-* | part of the Hall is the ceiling - at least fifty feet above
| | the floor and ornately carved out of stone, it is magic,
*-*-S | art and architecture all at once.
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
An elder mage admires the hall's architecture.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<405hp 60m 360mv evasive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
The Fountain of the Arcane
F-* * | You are standing before the Fountain of the Arcane in the
| | | center of the Grand Hall. The fountain has been carved
*-*-*-*-*| out of a light blue-colored marble the likes of which you
| | | | || have never seen before. Along the edges and rim of the
*-*-@-*-*| stone are gilded carvings of arcane symbols representing
| | | | || the three schools of magic - invokation, illusionary, and
*-*-*-*-*| necromantic. The fountain is a hub of social activity in
| | | the hall. People are gathered in groups discussing various
* *-*-S | topics of magic and scholarship, while others sit by themselves
---------+ on the edge of the fountain in quiet introspection.

[Exits: north east south west]
A marble fountain is here filled with a glowing liquid.
A swirling orb of magic floats here mysteriously.
The Disciple of Water radiates vitality.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<405hp 60m 359mv evasive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
North Side of the Grand Hall
* * | You stand within the Grand Hall of the High Tower of
| | | Sorcery. The floor is a deep purple hue with golden flecks
F-* * | of shiny mineral scattered across its surface. Opaque
| | | curved lines swirl through the flecks like current of
*-*-@-*-*| water, giving the whole surface an almost hypnotic appearance.
| | | | || A large fountain rests in the middle of the Hall to the
*-*-*-*-*| south. The most awe-inspiring part of the Hall is the
| | | | || ceiling - at least fifty feet above the floor and ornately
*-*-*-*-*| carved out of stone, it is magic, art and architecture
---------+ all at once.

[Exits: north east south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<405hp 60m 358mv evasive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
North Side of the Grand Hall
* * | You stand within the Grand Hall of the High Tower of
| | | Sorcery. The floor is a deep purple hue with golden flecks
F-* * | of shiny mineral scattered across its surface. Opaque
| | | curved lines swirl through the flecks like current of
*-@-*-*| water, giving the whole surface an almost hypnotic appearance.
| | | || A large fountain rests in the middle of the Hall to the
*-*-*-*-*| southeast. The most awe-inspiring part of the Hall is
| | | || the ceiling - at least fifty feet above the floor and
*-*-*-*| ornately carved out of stone, it is magic, art and architecture
---------+ all at once.

[Exits: north east south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<405hp 60m 357mv evasive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* The Tower Mess Hall
| The smells of cooking and the hustle and bustle of hungry
| people attaining food fills the room. You are in the
* * | Tower's mess hall. Rows of tables placed end to end comprise
| | | a very social eating area. With no singular tables the
F-@ * | citizenry are forced to actually talk to each other while
| | | they eat. Double doors in the north wall lead to the
*-*-*-*| expansive kitchens, while to the west you see counters
| | | || covered with stores and rations.
*-*-*-*-*|
---------+

[Exits: north south west]
A sturdy and very long oak table sits in the middle of the hall, surrounded by chairs.
A student of illusion shovels down a plate of food.
A student of illusion shovels down a plate of food.
A student of illusion shovels down a plate of food.
A student of illusion shovels down a plate of food.
A scullery maid cleans dirty dishes off the tables.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<405hp 60m 356mv evasive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
North Side of the Grand Hall
* * | You stand within the Grand Hall of the High Tower of
| | | Sorcery. The floor is a deep purple hue with golden flecks
F-* * | of shiny mineral scattered across its surface. Opaque
| | | curved lines swirl through the flecks like current of
*-@-*-*| water, giving the whole surface an almost hypnotic appearance.
| | | || A large fountain rests in the middle of the Hall to the
*-*-*-*-*| southeast. The most awe-inspiring part of the Hall is
| | | || the ceiling - at least fifty feet above the floor and
*-*-*-*| ornately carved out of stone, it is magic, art and architecture
---------+ all at once.

[Exits: north east south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<405hp 60m 355mv evasive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
North Side of the Grand Hall
* * | You stand within the Grand Hall of the High Tower of
| | | Sorcery. The floor is a deep purple hue with golden flecks
F-* * | of shiny mineral scattered across its surface. Opaque
| | | curved lines swirl through the flecks like current of
*-*-@-*-*| water, giving the whole surface an almost hypnotic appearance.
| | | | || A large fountain rests in the middle of the Hall to the
*-*-*-*-*| south. The most awe-inspiring part of the Hall is the
| | | | || ceiling - at least fifty feet above the floor and ornately
*-*-*-*-*| carved out of stone, it is magic, art and architecture
---------+ all at once.

[Exits: north east south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<405hp 60m 354mv evasive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Towards the Tower of Illusions
| The magnificence of the Great Hall to the south continues
| here in the hallway towards the Tower of Illusion, though
* * | with slightly more subtlety. The deep purple floor has
| | | continued unhindered and gives a uniform flow to the
F-* @ | Tower's essence. The ceiling however has dropped from
| | | fifty feet to twenty and its highly detailed and ornate
*-*-*-*-*| carvings have become slightly more restrained.
| | | | ||
*-*-*-*-*|
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<405hp 60m 353mv evasive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
u
Before the Tower of Illusions
| A grand staircase opens up before you, leading up into
| the Tower of Illusions. Each step has been intricately
| carved with runes representing the elements of Air, Trickery,
| Balance, Earth, and Luck. The walls are hewn from a solid
* @ | stone whose color and texture suggest both nature and
| | | magic were involved in their construction.
F-* * |
| | |
*-*-*-*-*|
---------+

[Exits: (north) south up]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<405hp 60m 352mv evasive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* u
Before the Archives
* *-* | You stand before the Archives of Illusion. Serin's mages of
| | | Illusion have spent an eon collecting and documenting knowledge
*-* | of the illusionary, the bemusing, the confusing, and the fantastical.
| | The archives within which you now stand are the fruits of
@ | that labor. The bookcases and cabinetry appear to be made
| from illusions themselves, phasing in and out of view, changing
| colors, and moving from convex to concave and back again.
| A doorway to the north leads into the Archives proper, while
| a stairway in the south wall leads down deeper into the tower.
---------+

[Exits: north down]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<405hp 60m 351mv evasive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Try as you might you cannot get any higher.

<405hp 60m 351mv evasive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Within Archives
*-* * | You stand within the Archives of Illusion. Serin's mages of
| | | | Illusion have spent an eon collecting and documenting knowledge
* *-* | of the illusionary, the bemusing, the confusing, and the fantastical.
| | | The archives within which you now stand are the fruits of
*-@ | that labor. The bookcases and cabinetry appear to be made
| | from illusions themselves, phasing in and out of view, changing
* | colors, and moving from convex to concave and back again.
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<405hp 60m 350mv evasive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Within Archives
*-*-* | You stand within the Archives of Illusion. Serin's mages
| | | of Illusion have spent an eon collecting and documenting
*-* * | knowledge of the illusionary, the bemusing, the confusing,
| | | | and the fantastical. The archives within which you now stand
* @-* | are the fruits of that labor. The bookcases and cabinetry
| | | appear to be made from illusions themselves, phasing in and
*-* | out of view, changing colors, and moving from convex to concave
| | and back again.
* |
---------+

[Exits: north east south]
(Translucent) Jocasto the Archivist curates the Illusionary Archives.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<405hp 60m 349mv evasive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Within Archives
| You stand within the Archives of Illusion. Serin's mages
| of Illusion have spent an eon collecting and documenting
*-*-* | knowledge of the illusionary, the bemusing, the confusing,
| | | and the fantastical. The archives within which you now stand
*-@ * | are the fruits of that labor. The bookcases and cabinetry
| | | | appear to be made from illusions themselves, phasing in and
* *-* | out of view, changing colors, and moving from convex to concave
| | | and back again.
*-* |
---------+

[Exits: north south west]
The Disciple of Air wraps nimble tendrils of magic around himself.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<405hp 60m 348mv evasive 5pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north

A mighty gules lion stops panicking.

<417hp 78m 399mv evasive 6pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Within Archives
| You stand within the Archives of Illusion. Serin's mages
| of Illusion have spent an eon collecting and documenting
| knowledge of the illusionary, the bemusing, the confusing,
| and the fantastical. The archives within which you now
*-@-* | stand are the fruits of that labor. The bookcases and cabinetry
| | | appear to be made from illusions themselves, phasing in
*-* * | and out of view, changing colors, and moving from convex
| | | | to concave and back again. A doorway to the west leads
* *-* | to a set of stairs leading upwards, or you can walk south
---------+ or east deeper into the Archives.

[Exits: east south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<417hp 78m 398mv evasive 6pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
u
Bottom of the Stairs
| You stand at the bottom of a set of stairs leading upwards
| into the Tower of Illusions. The stairs have shifting
| colors that oscillate across all the spectrums of the
| rainbow. One moment they appear alternating between blues
@-*-*| and reds, then the next they distort into yellows and
| || greens. At the same time the stairs look like they're
*-* *| moving, as if you could stand on one of them and they
| | || would zip you up to the next level of the tower magically.
* *-*|
---------+

[Exits: east up]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<417hp 78m 397mv evasive 6pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* Top of the Stairs
| You stand at the top of a set of stairs leading downwards
| into the Tower of Illusions. The stairs have shifting
| colors that oscillate across all the spectrums of the
| rainbow. One moment they appear alternating between blues
@-* | and reds, then the next they distort into yellows and
| | | greens. At the same time the stairs look like they're
*-*-*| moving, as if you could stand on one of them and they
| || would zip you down to the lower level of the tower magically.
*=*| This level of the tower opens up to the east and south
---------+ in a bemusing array of sounds and visions.

[Exits: east south down]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<417hp 78m 396mv evasive 6pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
Dreams and Illusions
| All semblance of reality seems to have been left behind.
| Before your eyes swim illusions of fantastical creatures
*-* | and faraway places, and shadows of dreams you had as
| | | a child. Beams of light blend into everlasting night
@-*-*| upon which any concentration focused would drive a wise
| || man to insanity. Do you walk upon water? Do you swim
*=*| through trees? The only thing you know for sure is there
|| is blood in your veins.
*|
---------+

[Exits: north east]
A shimmering void pulses against the wall.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<417hp 78m 395mv evasive 6pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* open void
You open a shimmering void.

<417hp 78m 395mv evasive 6pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* get red void
You get a bright red potion from a shimmering void.

<417hp 78m 395mv evasive 6pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* quaf red
You quaff a bright red potion.
You feel a lot better!

<442hp 78m 395mv evasive 6pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Top of the Stairs
| You stand at the top of a set of stairs leading downwards
| into the Tower of Illusions. The stairs have shifting
| colors that oscillate across all the spectrums of the
| rainbow. One moment they appear alternating between blues
@-* | and reds, then the next they distort into yellows and
| | | greens. At the same time the stairs look like they're
*-*-*| moving, as if you could stand on one of them and they
| || would zip you down to the lower level of the tower magically.
*=*| This level of the tower opens up to the east and south
---------+ in a bemusing array of sounds and visions.

[Exits: east south down]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<442hp 78m 394mv evasive 6pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* d
Bottom of the Stairs
| You stand at the bottom of a set of stairs leading upwards
| into the Tower of Illusions. The stairs have shifting
| colors that oscillate across all the spectrums of the
| rainbow. One moment they appear alternating between blues
@-*-*| and reds, then the next they distort into yellows and
| || greens. At the same time the stairs look like they're
*-* *| moving, as if you could stand on one of them and they
| | || would zip you up to the next level of the tower magically.
* *-*|
---------+

[Exits: east up]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<442hp 78m 393mv evasive 6pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* where
Players near you in The Towers of High Sorcery:
<PK> Cedowyl Bottom of the Stairs

<442hp 78m 393mv evasive 6pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
Within Archives
| You stand within the Archives of Illusion. Serin's mages
| of Illusion have spent an eon collecting and documenting
| knowledge of the illusionary, the bemusing, the confusing,
| and the fantastical. The archives within which you now
*-@-* | stand are the fruits of that labor. The bookcases and cabinetry
| | | appear to be made from illusions themselves, phasing in
*-* * | and out of view, changing colors, and moving from convex
| | | | to concave and back again. A doorway to the west leads
* *-* | to a set of stairs leading upwards, or you can walk south
---------+ or east deeper into the Archives.

[Exits: east south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<442hp 78m 392mv evasive 6pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
Within Archives
| You stand within the Archives of Illusion. Serin's mages
| of Illusion have spent an eon collecting and documenting
*-*-* | knowledge of the illusionary, the bemusing, the confusing,
| | | and the fantastical. The archives within which you now stand
*-@ * | are the fruits of that labor. The bookcases and cabinetry
| | | | appear to be made from illusions themselves, phasing in and
* *-* | out of view, changing colors, and moving from convex to concave
| | | and back again.
*-* |
---------+

[Exits: north south west]
The Disciple of Air wraps nimble tendrils of magic around himself.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<442hp 78m 391mv evasive 6pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
Within Archives
*-*-* | You stand within the Archives of Illusion. Serin's mages
| | | of Illusion have spent an eon collecting and documenting
*-* * | knowledge of the illusionary, the bemusing, the confusing,
| | | | and the fantastical. The archives within which you now stand
* @-* | are the fruits of that labor. The bookcases and cabinetry
| | | appear to be made from illusions themselves, phasing in and
*-* | out of view, changing colors, and moving from convex to concave
| | and back again.
* |
---------+

[Exits: north east south]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<442hp 78m 390mv evasive 6pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
Within Archives
*-* * | You stand within the Archives of Illusion. Serin's mages of
| | | | Illusion have spent an eon collecting and documenting knowledge
* *-* | of the illusionary, the bemusing, the confusing, and the fantastical.
| | | The archives within which you now stand are the fruits of
*-@ | that labor. The bookcases and cabinetry appear to be made
| | from illusions themselves, phasing in and out of view, changing
* | colors, and moving from convex to concave and back again.
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north south west]
(Translucent) Jocasto the Archivist curates the Illusionary Archives.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<442hp 78m 389mv evasive 6pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
Before the Archives
* *-* | You stand before the Archives of Illusion. Serin's mages of
| | | Illusion have spent an eon collecting and documenting knowledge
*-* | of the illusionary, the bemusing, the confusing, and the fantastical.
| | The archives within which you now stand are the fruits of
@ | that labor. The bookcases and cabinetry appear to be made
| from illusions themselves, phasing in and out of view, changing
| colors, and moving from convex to concave and back again.
| A doorway to the north leads into the Archives proper, while
| a stairway in the south wall leads down deeper into the tower.
---------+

[Exits: north down]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<442hp 78m 388mv evasive 6pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* d
Before the Tower of Illusions
| A grand staircase opens up before you, leading up into
| the Tower of Illusions. Each step has been intricately
| carved with runes representing the elements of Air, Trickery,
| Balance, Earth, and Luck. The walls are hewn from a solid
* @ | stone whose color and texture suggest both nature and
| | | magic were involved in their construction.
F-* * |
| | |
*-*-*-*-*|
---------+

[Exits: (north) south up]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<442hp 78m 387mv evasive 6pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
Towards the Tower of Illusions
| The magnificence of the Great Hall to the south continues
| here in the hallway towards the Tower of Illusion, though
* * | with slightly more subtlety. The deep purple floor has
| | | continued unhindered and gives a uniform flow to the
F-* @ | Tower's essence. The ceiling however has dropped from
| | | fifty feet to twenty and its highly detailed and ornate
*-*-*-*-*| carvings have become slightly more restrained.
| | | | ||
*-*-*-*-*|
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<442hp 78m 386mv evasive 6pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
North Side of the Grand Hall
* * | You stand within the Grand Hall of the High Tower of
| | | Sorcery. The floor is a deep purple hue with golden flecks
F-* * | of shiny mineral scattered across its surface. Opaque
| | | curved lines swirl through the flecks like current of
*-*-@-*-*| water, giving the whole surface an almost hypnotic appearance.
| | | | || A large fountain rests in the middle of the Hall to the
*-*-*-*-*| south. The most awe-inspiring part of the Hall is the
| | | | || ceiling - at least fifty feet above the floor and ornately
*-*-*-*-*| carved out of stone, it is magic, art and architecture
---------+ all at once.

[Exits: north east south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<442hp 78m 385mv evasive 6pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
North Side of the Grand Hall
* * | You stand within the Grand Hall of the High Tower of
| | | Sorcery. The floor is a deep purple hue with golden flecks
F-* * | of shiny mineral scattered across its surface. Opaque
| | | curved lines swirl through the flecks like current of
*-@-*-*| water, giving the whole surface an almost hypnotic appearance.
| | | || A large fountain rests in the middle of the Hall to the
*-*-*-*-*| southeast. The most awe-inspiring part of the Hall is
| | | || the ceiling - at least fifty feet above the floor and
*-*-*-*| ornately carved out of stone, it is magic, art and architecture
---------+ all at once.

[Exits: north east south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<442hp 78m 384mv evasive 6pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
north
The Tower Mess Hall
| The smells of cooking and the hustle and bustle of hungry
| people attaining food fills the room. You are in the
* * | Tower's mess hall. Rows of tables placed end to end comprise
| | | a very social eating area. With no singular tables the
F-@ * | citizenry are forced to actually talk to each other while
| | | they eat. Double doors in the north wall lead to the
*-*-*-*| expansive kitchens, while to the west you see counters
| | | || covered with stores and rations.
*-*-*-*-*|
---------+

[Exits: north south west]
A sturdy and very long oak table sits in the middle of the hall, surrounded by chairs.
A student of illusion shovels down a plate of food.
A student of illusion shovels down a plate of food.
A student of illusion shovels down a plate of food.
A student of illusion shovels down a plate of food.
A scullery maid cleans dirty dishes off the tables.
A mighty gules lion walks in.
A scullery maid blows you a kiss, then blushes.

<442hp 78m 383mv evasive 6pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* where
The Tower Kitchens
| The east wall of this huge kitchen is covered from floor
| to ceiling with shelves, upon which are all of the tools
| and equipment needed to successfully cook for hundreds
| of hungry mages. All manner of pots and pans, knives
@ * | of every length and purpose, and mixing bowls made from
| | | ceramic are just a few of the items stored here. The
F-* * | north side of the kitchen is the main cooking area comprised
| | | of stoves, ovens, and grills. The west side of the room
*-*-*-*| is where the sinks and work surfaces reside. Delicious
---------+ smells of cooking meat and baking bread tickle your nostrils
pleasantly.

[Exits: south]
The Chef bustles around the kitchens, screaming at her workers.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<442hp 78m 382mv evasive 6pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* who
who pk
Players near you in The Towers of High Sorcery:
<PK> Cedowyl The Tower Kitchens

<442hp 78m 382mv evasive 6pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* [50 H-Elf Pal] <PK> [JUSTICE] (Commander) [Law] Judge Cedowyl the Holy Knight, Commander of Justice
[ Quasi ] <PK> [LEGION] (OUTLAW) (WANTED:*****) Phahrdrah the Holy Shaman
[ Human ] Azekiel the Hunter
Players found: 3
[LEGION] The lands shall be held under the cold grip of shadows.
There are 3 characters on; the most on this past month was 13.

<442hp 78m 382mv evasive 6pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* [50 H-Elf Pal] <PK> [JUSTICE] (Commander) [Law] Judge Cedowyl the Holy Knight, Commander of Justice
[50 Quasi Sha] <PK> (JUGGERNAUT) [LEGION] (OUTLAW) (WANTED:*****) Phahrdrah the Holy Shaman
Players found: 2
[LEGION] The lands shall be held under the cold grip of shadows.
There are 3 characters on; the most on this past month was 13.

<442hp 78m 382mv evasive 6pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* open sack
get sleep sack
drop sleep
sleep sleep
It's already open.

<442hp 78m 382mv evasive 6pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You get a sleeping bag from a heavy backpack.

<442hp 78m 382mv evasive 6pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You drop a sleeping bag.

<442hp 78m 382mv evasive 6pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You go to sleep in a sleeping bag.

<442hp 78m 382mv evasive 6pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* note to justice
Ok.

<442hp 78m 382mv evasive 6pm (day)><no opponent no opponent>*none* note subject The Fist, and Outlaw Phahrdrah
Ok.

<524hp 121m 399mv evasive 7pm (dusk)><no opponent no opponent>*none* note + Justices,
Ok.

<524hp 121m 399mv evasive 7pm (dusk)><no opponent no opponent>*none* note +
Ok.

<524hp 121m 399mv evasive 7pm (dusk)><no opponent no opponent>*none*
Your rage ebbs.

<567hp 185m 399mv evasive 8pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none*
[JUSTICE] a giant gate guard: 'Phahrdrah is at North Gate of Timaran of Timaran!'
[JUSTICE] a giant gate guard: 'Phahrdrah is at North Gate of Timaran of Timaran!'

<567hp 185m 399mv evasive 8pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* note + I came about to find the Fist held by the Legion, and Phahrdrah skulking about as an Intruder. I went to retrieve, and battled long with him. Eventually he made the mistake of attacking me in Solace,
Ok.

<567hp 185m 399mv evasive 8pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none*
The white aura around your body fades.

<645hp 249m 399mv evasive 9pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none*
[JUSTICE] a giant gate guard: 'Phahrdrah is at South Gate of Timaran of Timaran!'
[JUSTICE] a giant gate guard: 'Phahrdrah is at South Gate of Timaran of Timaran!'

<645hp 249m 399mv evasive 9pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* note + so was flagged as Wanted. He is now a full five starred Wanted Outlaw and must be left naked and broken when he is apprehended.
Ok.

<645hp 249m 399mv evasive 9pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* note edit
-========================- Entering APPEND Mode -=========================-
Type .h or ,h on a new line for help.
Exit by entering a @ or $ on a blank line.
-=========================================================================-
1. Justices,
2.
3. I came about to find the Fist held by the Legion, and Phahrdrah skulking about as an Intruder. I went to retrieve, and battled long with him. Eventually he made the mistake of attacking me in Solace,
4. so was flagged as Wanted. He is now a full five starred Wanted Outlaw and must be left naked and broken when he is apprehended.
> mf
> ms
> ,s
String so far:
-==========================================================================-
1. Justices,
2.
3. I came about to find the Fist held by the Legion, and Phahrdrah skulking about as an Intruder. I went to retrieve, and battled long with him. Eventually he made the mistake of attacking me in Solace,
4. so was flagged as Wanted. He is now a full five starred Wanted Outlaw and must be left naked and broken when he is apprehended.
5. mf
6. ms
> ,ld
Line deleted.
> ,ld
Line deleted.
> ,s
String so far:
-==========================================================================-
1. Justices,
2.
3. I came about to find the Fist held by the Legion, and Phahrdrah skulking about as an Intruder. I went to retrieve, and battled long with him. Eventually he made the mistake of attacking me in Solace,
4. so was flagged as Wanted. He is now a full five starred Wanted Outlaw and must be left naked and broken when he is apprehended.
> ,f
String formatted.
> ,s
String so far:
-==========================================================================-
1. Justices,
2.
3. I came about to find the Fist held by the Legion, and Phahrdrah skulking
4. about as an Intruder. I went to retrieve, and battled long with him.
5. Eventually he made the mistake of attacking me in Solace, so was flagged as
6. Wanted. He is now a full five starred Wanted Outlaw and must be left naked
7. and broken when he is apprehended.
>
> @

Ok.

<705hp 306m 399mv evasive 10pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* note show
From: [JUSTICE] Cedowyl
To: justice
Subject: The Fist, and Outlaw Phahrdrah
Content:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Justices,

I came about to find the Fist held by the Legion, and Phahrdrah skulking
about as an Intruder. I went to retrieve, and battled long with him.
Eventually he made the mistake of attacking me in Solace, so was flagged as
Wanted. He is now a full five starred Wanted Outlaw and must be left naked
and broken when he is apprehended.


<705hp 306m 399mv evasive 10pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* note send
Note posted.
Ok.

<788hp 364m 399mv evasive 11pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* who
who pk
[50 H-Elf Pal] <PK> [JUSTICE] (Commander) [Law] Judge Cedowyl the Holy Knight, Commander of Justice
[ Quasi ] <PK> [LEGION] (OUTLAW) (WANTED:*****) Phahrdrah the Holy Shaman
[ Human ] Azekiel the Hunter
Players found: 3
[LEGION] The lands shall be held under the cold grip of shadows.
There are 3 characters on; the most on this past month was 13.

<788hp 364m 399mv evasive 11pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* [50 H-Elf Pal] <PK> [JUSTICE] (Commander) [Law] Judge Cedowyl the Holy Knight, Commander of Justice
[50 Quasi Sha] <PK> (JUGGERNAUT) [LEGION] (OUTLAW) (WANTED:*****) Phahrdrah the Holy Shaman
Players found: 2
[LEGION] The lands shall be held under the cold grip of shadows.
There are 3 characters on; the most on this past month was 13.

<788hp 364m 399mv evasive 11pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* stand
get sleep
open sack
put sleep sack
You wake and stand up.

<788hp 364m 399mv evasive 11pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You get a sleeping bag.

<788hp 364m 399mv evasive 11pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* armo
It's already open.

<788hp 364m 399mv evasive 11pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You put a sleeping bag in a heavy backpack.

<788hp 364m 399mv evasive 11pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You feel someone protecting you.

<788hp 359m 399mv evasive 11pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* prot
virt
You feel holy and pure.

<788hp 324m 399mv evasive 11pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* drink tin
drink tin
drink tin
The Light of Virtue fills you with conviction.

<788hp 299m 399mv evasive 11pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* crfo bacon
get bacon
eat bacon
You drink water from a tin canteen.

<788hp 299m 399mv evasive 11pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You drink water from a tin canteen.
Your thirst is quenched.

<788hp 299m 399mv evasive 11pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You drink water from a tin canteen.
Your thirst is quenched.

<788hp 299m 399mv evasive 11pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A slab of bacon suddenly appears.

<788hp 274m 399mv evasive 11pm (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You get a slab of bacon.

<799hp 286m 399mv evasive 12am (midnight)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You eat a slab of bacon.
You are full.

<799hp 286m 399mv evasive 12am (midnight)><no opponent no opponent>*none* open sack
get sleep sack
drop sleep
sleep sleep
It's already open.

<799hp 286m 399mv evasive 12am (midnight)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You get a sleeping bag from a heavy backpack.

<799hp 286m 399mv evasive 12am (midnight)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You drop a sleeping bag.

<799hp 286m 399mv evasive 12am (midnight)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You go to sleep in a sleeping bag.

<799hp 286m 399mv evasive 12am (midnight)><no opponent no opponent>*none* eq
You are using:
<used as light> (Glowing) the Iron-Trenched Banner of Justice
<worn on finger> a wyvern's eye
<worn on finger> a wyvern's eye
<worn around neck> (Glowing) a white silk cape
<worn around neck> (Glowing) a white silk cape
<worn on head> a helm of Justice
<worn on torso> a battle-worn mailed shirt
<worn on arms> (Humming) strongman's armlets
<worn on hands> a pair of rosemail gauntlets
<worn on legs> a pair of rosemail leggings
<worn on feet> some rosemail boots
<worn about body> a white surcoat
<worn about waist> a rosemail girth
<worn around wrist> a wyvern-marked bracer
<worn around wrist> a wyvern-marked bracer
<wielded> (Humming) a peacemaker longsword
<dual wielded> (Glowing) the mace of argent fury
<floating nearby> (Humming) an incredibly dense and unforgiving tome
<tattooed> (Humming) The Iron Fist of Law

<814hp 331m 399mv active 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* open sack
get sleep sack
drop sleep
sleep sleep
In your dreams, or what?

<814hp 331m 399mv active 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* In your dreams, or what?

<814hp 331m 399mv active 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* In your dreams, or what?

<814hp 331m 399mv active 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You are already sleeping.

<814hp 331m 399mv active 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* wield diam
In your dreams, or what?

<814hp 331m 399mv active 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* stand
get sleep
open sack
put sleep sack
You wake and stand up.

<814hp 331m 399mv active 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You get a sleeping bag.

<814hp 331m 399mv active 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* It's already open.

<814hp 331m 399mv active 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You put a sleeping bag in a heavy backpack.

<814hp 331m 399mv active 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* wield dia
You stop wielding a peacemaker longsword.
You wield a diamond studded mace.
A diamond studded mace feels like a part of you!

<814hp 331m 399mv active 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* where
Players near you in The Towers of High Sorcery:
<PK> Cedowyl The Tower Kitchens

<814hp 331m 399mv active 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* who
who pk
[50 H-Elf Pal] <PK> [JUSTICE] (Commander) [Law] Judge Cedowyl the Holy Knight, Commander of Justice
[ Quasi ] <PK> [LEGION] (OUTLAW) (WANTED:*****) Phahrdrah the Holy Shaman
[ Human ] Azekiel the Hunter
Players found: 3
[LEGION] The lands shall be held under the cold grip of shadows.
There are 3 characters on; the most on this past month was 13.
The Chef whips up an apple pie in the blink of an eye.

<814hp 331m 399mv active 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* [50 H-Elf Pal] <PK> [JUSTICE] (Commander) [Law] Judge Cedowyl the Holy Knight, Commander of Justice
[50 Quasi Sha] <PK> (JUGGERNAUT) [LEGION] (OUTLAW) (WANTED:*****) Phahrdrah the Holy Shaman
Players found: 2
[LEGION] The lands shall be held under the cold grip of shadows.
There are 3 characters on; the most on this past month was 13.

<814hp 331m 399mv active 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* open sack
get sleep sack
drop sleep
sleep sleep
It's already open.

<814hp 331m 399mv active 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You get a sleeping bag from a heavy backpack.

<814hp 331m 399mv active 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You drop a sleeping bag.

<814hp 331m 399mv active 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You go to sleep in a sleeping bag.

<814hp 331m 399mv active 1am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none*

<819hp 367m 399mv active 2am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* sc

/@============================================================-
| \
| Cedowyl the Holy Knight, Commander of Justice, adherent of Eloret|
| Adherent of the Order of Law |
| Rank Commander of [JUSTICE], 26 years old (185 hours). |
| |
| Race: Half-elf Hometown: Seringale Health: 819/819 |
| Sex: Male Alignment: Good Mana: 367/749 |
| Class: Paladin Ethos: Lawful Move: 399/399 |
\ -------------------------------------------/
| |
| Streng: 19 (19+0) Rating: Great Weight: 265/350 |
| Intell: 22 (22+0) Level: 50 Pracs: 4 |
| Wisdom: 20 (21-1) Exp tnl: 22680 Trains: 1 |
| Dexter: 22 (22+0) Guildpoint: 3 (0/m) Items: 32/37 |
| Consti: 18 (18+0) Gold: 1155 Wimpy: 1 hp |
| Luck: Lady Luck Hunger: [*****] Thirst: [*****] |
| |
| Condition: In prime health |
------------------------------------------ \
/ |
| Hitroll: 30 Armor Vs Pierce: 141 Saving Throws |
| Off-H: 28 Vs Bash: 148 Afflictive: 65 |
| Damroll: 30 Vs Slash: 144 Maledictive: 100 |
| Off-H: 27 Vs Magic: 46 Mental: 64 |
\==========================================================-/
You are affected by the following:
Spell: detect invis : lasts for 40 hours
Spell: virtuous light : modifies save vs maledictive by 5 for 23 hours
: modifies luck by 2 for 23 hours
: modifies armor class by 26 for 23 hours
Spell: protection : modifies save vs spell by 1 for 21 hours
Spell: armor : modifies armor class by 20 for 21 hours
Skill: errantry : lasts for 1 hours
Spell: bless : modifies hitroll by 6 for 1 hours
: modifies save vs spell by 6 for 1 hours
Skill: holy armor : modifies armor class by 20 permanently
Set : Regal Radiance : modifies save vs spell by 12 permanently
: modifies strength by 4 permanently
: modifies hitroll by 6 permanently

<819hp 367m 399mv active 2am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* where
who
who pk
In your dreams, or what?

<819hp 367m 399mv active 2am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* [50 H-Elf Pal] <PK> [JUSTICE] (Commander) [Law] Judge Cedowyl the Holy Knight, Commander of Justice
[ Quasi ] <PK> [LEGION] (OUTLAW) (WANTED:*****) Phahrdrah the Holy Shaman
[ Human ] Azekiel the Hunter
Players found: 3
[LEGION] The lands shall be held under the cold grip of shadows.
There are 3 characters on; the most on this past month was 13.

<819hp 367m 399mv active 2am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* [50 H-Elf Pal] <PK> [JUSTICE] (Commander) [Law] Judge Cedowyl the Holy Knight, Commander of Justice
[50 Quasi Sha] <PK> (JUGGERNAUT) [LEGION] (OUTLAW) (WANTED:*****) Phahrdrah the Holy Shaman
Players found: 2
[LEGION] The lands shall be held under the cold grip of shadows.
There are 3 characters on; the most on this past month was 13.

<819hp 367m 399mv active 2am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* note list
[ 1 ] Abandoned Realms: Limited Item Purge
[ 2 ] [JUSTICE] : NOTICE: Strong consensus for induction has been reached.
[ 3 ] [JUSTICE] : A New Induction
[ 4 ] [JUSTICE] Saezuna: [REPORT] Grugel
[ 5 ] ANG [JUSTICE] Kedaleam: Re: Grugel
[ 6 ] [JUSTICE] Saezuna: [PATROL REPORT] Happenings on this Renewal
[ 7 ] [JUSTICE] Saezuna: A question...
[ 8 ] [JUSTICE] Saezuna: Report: Jning
[ 9 ] Iluvim: Skyedust has been renamed to Gnurgle
[ 10 ] [JUSTICE] : Application rejection
[ 11 ] [JUSTICE] Cedowyl: Grugel
[ 12N] [JUSTICE] Saezuna: Kirynoth
[ 13 ] [JUSTICE] Cedowyl: The Fist, and Outlaw Phahrdrah

<819hp 410m 399mv calm 3am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* note read 12
[ 12]: [JUSTICE] Saezuna: Kirynoth
Mon Mar 12 18:28:58 2018
To: Justice Kirynoth
I have interviewed Kirynoth at the request of Cedowyl. Kirynoth's
knowledge does not appear to be lacking. It is at least adequate. I asked
Kirynoth three questions, and he responded correctly to each one. The first
question involved the protection of an outlaw's corpse. The second question
involved a scenario where a lawful citizen is being attacked. The final
question involved possession of wild weapons in town.

I find Kirynoth satisfactory.

- Officer Saezuna

PS. Kirynoth has not yet pledged himself to a deity, but he apparently
seeks the god of Blood.


<819hp 410m 399mv calm 3am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none*

<819hp 410m 399mv calm 3am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* where
who
who pk
In your dreams, or what?

<819hp 410m 399mv calm 3am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* [50 H-Elf Pal] <PK> [JUSTICE] (Commander) [Law] Judge Cedowyl the Holy Knight, Commander of Justice
[ Quasi ] <PK> [LEGION] (OUTLAW) (WANTED:*****) Phahrdrah the Holy Shaman
[ Human ] Azekiel the Hunter
Players found: 3
[LEGION] The lands shall be held under the cold grip of shadows.
There are 3 characters on; the most on this past month was 13.

<819hp 410m 399mv calm 3am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* [50 H-Elf Pal] <PK> [JUSTICE] (Commander) [Law] Judge Cedowyl the Holy Knight, Commander of Justice
[50 Quasi Sha] <PK> (JUGGERNAUT) [LEGION] (OUTLAW) (WANTED:*****) Phahrdrah the Holy Shaman
Players found: 2
[LEGION] The lands shall be held under the cold grip of shadows.
There are 3 characters on; the most on this past month was 13.

<819hp 410m 399mv calm 3am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none*

<819hp 410m 399mv calm 3am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none*
You no longer feel so virtuous.
You feel less righteous.

<819hp 483m 399mv calm 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* open sack
get sleep sack
drop sleep
sleep sleep
In your dreams, or what?

<819hp 483m 399mv calm 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* stand
get sleep
open sack
put sleep sack
In your dreams, or what?

<819hp 483m 399mv calm 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* In your dreams, or what?

<819hp 483m 399mv calm 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You are already sleeping.

<819hp 483m 399mv calm 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You wake and stand up.

<819hp 483m 399mv calm 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You get a sleeping bag.

<819hp 483m 399mv calm 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* stand
get sleep
open sack
put sleep sack
It's already open.

<819hp 483m 399mv calm 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You put a sleeping bag in a heavy backpack.

<819hp 483m 399mv calm 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You are already standing.

<819hp 483m 399mv calm 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* bles
You see no sleep here.

<819hp 483m 399mv calm 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* It's already open.

<819hp 483m 399mv calm 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You do not have that item.

<819hp 483m 399mv calm 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* You feel righteous.

<819hp 478m 399mv calm 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* where
who
who pk
south
south
Players near you in The Towers of High Sorcery:
<PK> Cedowyl The Tower Kitchens

<819hp 478m 399mv calm 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* [50 H-Elf Pal] <PK> [JUSTICE] (Commander) [Law] Judge Cedowyl the Holy Knight, Commander of Justice
[ Quasi ] <PK> [LEGION] (OUTLAW) (WANTED:*****) Phahrdrah the Holy Shaman
[ Human ] Azekiel the Hunter
Players found: 3
[LEGION] The lands shall be held under the cold grip of shadows.
There are 3 characters on; the most on this past month was 13.

<819hp 478m 399mv calm 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* [50 H-Elf Pal] <PK> [JUSTICE] (Commander) [Law] Judge Cedowyl the Holy Knight, Commander of Justice
[50 Quasi Sha] <PK> (JUGGERNAUT) [LEGION] (OUTLAW) (WANTED:*****) Phahrdrah the Holy Shaman
Players found: 2
[LEGION] The lands shall be held under the cold grip of shadows.
There are 3 characters on; the most on this past month was 13.

<819hp 478m 399mv calm 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* The Tower Mess Hall
| The smells of cooking and the hustle and bustle of hungry
| people attaining food fills the room. You are in the
* * | Tower's mess hall. Rows of tables placed end to end comprise
| | | a very social eating area. With no singular tables the
F-@ * | citizenry are forced to actually talk to each other while
| | | they eat. Double doors in the north wall lead to the
*-*-*-*| expansive kitchens, while to the west you see counters
| | | || covered with stores and rations.
*-*-*-*-*|
---------+

[Exits: north south west]
A sturdy and very long oak table sits in the middle of the hall, surrounded by chairs.
A student of illusion shovels down a plate of food.
(Translucent) A student of invokation is here, stuffing his face.
A student of illusion shovels down a plate of food.
A student of illusion shovels down a plate of food.
A scullery maid cleans dirty dishes off the tables.
A mighty gules lion walks in.
A scullery maid blows you a kiss, then blushes.

<819hp 478m 398mv calm 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* North Side of the Grand Hall
* * | You stand within the Grand Hall of the High Tower of
| | | Sorcery. The floor is a deep purple hue with golden flecks
F-* * | of shiny mineral scattered across its surface. Opaque
| | | curved lines swirl through the flecks like current of
*-@-*-*| water, giving the whole surface an almost hypnotic appearance.
| | | || A large fountain rests in the middle of the Hall to the
*-*-*-*-*| southeast. The most awe-inspiring part of the Hall is
| | | || the ceiling - at least fifty feet above the floor and
*-*-*-*| ornately carved out of stone, it is magic, art and architecture
---------+ all at once.

[Exits: north east south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<819hp 478m 397mv calm 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
Within the Grand Hall
F-* * | You stand within the Grand Hall of the High Tower of
| | | Sorcery. The floor is a deep purple hue with golden flecks
*-*-*-*| of shiny mineral scattered across its surface. Opaque
| | | || curved lines swirl through the flecks like current of
*-*-@-*-*| water, giving the whole surface an almost hypnotic appearance.
| | | || A large fountain rests in the middle of the Hall to the
*-*-*-*| east. The most awe-inspiring part of the Hall is the
| | | ceiling - at least fifty feet above the floor and ornately
* *-*-S| carved out of stone, it is magic, art and architecture
---------+ all at once.

[Exits: north east south west]
A young mage walks through the hall, taking a break from her studies.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<819hp 478m 396mv calm 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
The Fountain of the Arcane
F-* * | You are standing before the Fountain of the Arcane in the
| | | center of the Grand Hall. The fountain has been carved
*-*-*-*-*| out of a light blue-colored marble the likes of which you
| | | | || have never seen before. Along the edges and rim of the
*-*-@-*-*| stone are gilded carvings of arcane symbols representing
| | | | || the three schools of magic - invokation, illusionary, and
*-*-*-*-*| necromantic. The fountain is a hub of social activity in
| | | the hall. People are gathered in groups discussing various
* *-*-S | topics of magic and scholarship, while others sit by themselves
---------+ on the edge of the fountain in quiet introspection.

[Exits: north east south west]
A marble fountain is here filled with a glowing liquid.
A swirling orb of magic floats here mysteriously.
The Disciple of Water radiates vitality.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<819hp 478m 395mv calm 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
east
Within the Grand Hall
* * | You stand within the Grand Hall of the High Tower of Sorcery.
| | | The floor is a deep purple hue with golden flecks of shiny
*-*-*-* | mineral scattered across its surface. Opaque curved lines
| | | | | swirl through the flecks like current of water, giving the
*-*-@-*-*| whole surface an almost hypnotic appearance. A large fountain
| | | | | rests in the middle of the Hall to the west. The most awe-inspiring
*-*-*-* | part of the Hall is the ceiling - at least fifty feet above
| | the floor and ornately carved out of stone, it is magic,
*-*-S | art and architecture all at once.
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
An elder mage admires the hall's architecture.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<819hp 478m 394mv calm 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
East Side of the Grand Hall
* | You stand within the Grand Hall of the High Tower of Sorcery.
| | The floor is a deep purple hue with golden flecks of shiny
*-*-* | mineral scattered across its surface. Opaque curved lines swirl
| | | | through the flecks like current of water, giving the whole
*-*-@-*-*| surface an almost hypnotic appearance. A large fountain rests
| | | | in the middle of the Hall to the west. The most awe-inspiring
*-*-* | part of the Hall is the ceiling - at least fifty feet above
| | the floor and ornately carved out of stone, it is magic, art
*-S | and architecture all at once.
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<819hp 478m 393mv calm 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
Towards the Tower of Necromancy
f-f | The magnificence of the Great Hall to the west continues
| | here in the hallway towards the Tower of Necromancy,
*-* f-f| though with slightly more subtlety. The deep purple floor
| | || has continued unhindered and gives a uniform flow to
*-*-@-*-f| the Tower's essence. The ceiling however has dropped
| | || from fifty feet to twenty and its highly detailed and
*-* f| ornate carvings have become slightly more restrained.
||
f-f|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<819hp 478m 392mv calm 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
Before the Tower of Necromancy
f-f | A grand staircase opens up before you, leading up into
| | the Tower of Necromancy. Each step has been intricately
* f-f-f| carved with runes representing the elements of Plague,
| | || Shadow, Balance, Blood, and Acid. The walls are hewn from
*-*-@-f f| a solid stone whose color and texture suggest both nature
| | | and magic were involved in their construction.
* f |
| |
f-f |
---------+

[Exits: east west up]
A magical broom is busy sweeping up dust.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<819hp 478m 391mv calm 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
Outside the Tower of Necromancy
f-f | This path meanders lazily through the gardens that surround
| | the Towers. Whoever built it had an eye for nature as well
f-f-f | as for contentment, as it is clear that the purpose of the
| | | path is not just for walking, but for stopping to enjoy the
*-*-@ f-S| tranquility that nature affords. You can hear crickets chirping,
| | birds singing, and the silent sound of a calm breeze blowing
f | over green grass. A door to the west leads into the Tower.
| |
f-f |
---------+

[Exits: north south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<819hp 478m 389mv calm 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
The path does not go that way.

<819hp 478m 389mv calm 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A Fork in the Eastern Garden Path
f | This path meanders lazily through the gardens that surround
| | the Towers. Whoever built it had an eye for nature as well
f-f | as for contentment, as it is clear that the purpose of the
| | path is not just for walking, but for stopping to enjoy the
f-@-f | tranquility that nature affords. You can hear crickets chirping,
| | | birds singing, and the silent sound of a calm breeze blowing
*-*-f f-S| over green grass. The path continues to the west and south,
| | while to the east it opens up into a meadow.
f |
---------+

[Exits: east south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<819hp 478m 386mv calm 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
The Northeastern Garden Path
f-f | This path meanders lazily through the gardens that surround
| | the Towers. Whoever built it had an eye for nature as
f-f | well as for contentment, as it is clear that the purpose
| | of the path is not just for walking, but for stopping to
* @-f-f| enjoy the tranquility that nature affords. You can hear
| | || crickets chirping, birds singing, and the silent sound
*-*-*-f f| of a calm breeze blowing over green grass.
| | |
* f |
---------+

[Exits: north east]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<819hp 478m 383mv calm 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* The Northeastern Garden Path
f | This path meanders lazily through the gardens that surround
| | the Towers. Whoever built it had an eye for nature as
f-f | well as for contentment, as it is clear that the purpose
| | of the path is not just for walking, but for stopping
f-@ | to enjoy the tranquility that nature affords. You can
| | hear crickets chirping, birds singing, and the silent
f-f-f| sound of a calm breeze blowing over green grass.
| ||
*-*-*-f f|
---------+

[Exits: south west]
A garden gnome scampers through the foliage.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<819hp 478m 380mv calm 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
The Northeastern Garden Path
f-f | This path meanders lazily through the gardens that surround
| | the Towers. Whoever built it had an eye for nature as
f-f | well as for contentment, as it is clear that the purpose
| | of the path is not just for walking, but for stopping
@-f | to enjoy the tranquility that nature affords. You can
| | hear crickets chirping, birds singing, and the silent
f-f| sound of a calm breeze blowing over green grass.
||
*-*-f|
---------+

[Exits: north east]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<819hp 478m 377mv calm 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
The Northeastern Garden Path
| This path meanders lazily through the gardens that surround
| the Towers. Whoever built it had an eye for nature as
f-f | well as for contentment, as it is clear that the purpose
| | of the path is not just for walking, but for stopping
f-@ | to enjoy the tranquility that nature affords. You can
| | hear crickets chirping, birds singing, and the silent
f-f | sound of a calm breeze blowing over green grass.
| |
f-f|
---------+

[Exits: north south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<819hp 478m 374mv calm 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
The Northeastern Garden Path
| This path meanders lazily through the gardens that surround
| the Towers. Whoever built it had an eye for nature as
f-f-f | well as for contentment, as it is clear that the purpose
| | of the path is not just for walking, but for stopping
@-f | to enjoy the tranquility that nature affords. You can
| | hear crickets chirping, birds singing, and the silent
f-f| sound of a calm breeze blowing over green grass.
||
f|
---------+

[Exits: north east]
A garden gnome scampers through the foliage.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<819hp 478m 371mv calm 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
A Path Behind the Tower
| This path meanders lazily through the gardens that surround
| the Towers. Whoever built it had an eye for nature as
| well as for contentment, as it is clear that the purpose
| of the path is not just for walking, but for stopping
f-f-@ | to enjoy the tranquility that nature affords. You can
| | hear crickets chirping, birds singing, and the silent
f-f | sound of a calm breeze blowing over green grass.
| |
f-f|
---------+

[Exits: south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<819hp 478m 368mv calm 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
The path does not go that way.

<819hp 478m 368mv calm 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A Path Behind the Tower
| This path meanders lazily through the gardens that surround
| the Towers. Whoever built it had an eye for nature as
| well as for contentment, as it is clear that the purpose
| of the path is not just for walking, but for stopping
f-f-@-f | to enjoy the tranquility that nature affords. You can
| | hear crickets chirping, birds singing, and the silent
f-f| sound of a calm breeze blowing over green grass.
||
f|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<819hp 478m 365mv calm 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
A Path Behind the Tower
| This path meanders lazily through the gardens that surround
| the Towers. Whoever built it had an eye for nature as
| well as for contentment, as it is clear that the purpose
| of the path is not just for walking, but for stopping
f-f-@ | to enjoy the tranquility that nature affords. You can
| | hear crickets chirping, birds singing, and the silent
f-f | sound of a calm breeze blowing over green grass.
| |
f-f|
---------+

[Exits: south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<819hp 478m 362mv calm 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* south
The Northeastern Garden Path
| This path meanders lazily through the gardens that surround
| the Towers. Whoever built it had an eye for nature as
f-f-f | well as for contentment, as it is clear that the purpose
| | of the path is not just for walking, but for stopping
@-f | to enjoy the tranquility that nature affords. You can
| | hear crickets chirping, birds singing, and the silent
f-f| sound of a calm breeze blowing over green grass.
||
f|
---------+

[Exits: north east]
A garden gnome scampers through the foliage.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<819hp 478m 359mv calm 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
The Northeastern Garden Path
| This path meanders lazily through the gardens that surround
| the Towers. Whoever built it had an eye for nature as
f-f | well as for contentment, as it is clear that the purpose
| | of the path is not just for walking, but for stopping
f-@ | to enjoy the tranquility that nature affords. You can
| | hear crickets chirping, birds singing, and the silent
f-f | sound of a calm breeze blowing over green grass.
| |
f-f|
---------+

[Exits: north south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<819hp 478m 356mv calm 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
The path does not go that way.

<819hp 478m 356mv calm 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
A Gloomy Path
| The garden path to the south has forked off into a thinner,
| gloomier pathway through the wood. The sounds and liveliness
f| of wildlife in the main gardens has subsided into a quiet
|| din. Even the air seems more still, and noticeably cooler
@-f-f| here. The path continues to the east.
|
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east south]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<819hp 478m 353mv calm 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<819hp 478m 353mv calm 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
A Gloomy Path
o-f| You are on a thin, gloomy path in the northeastern corner
|| of the Tower of High Sorcery gardens. The sounds and liveliness
f-f| of wildlife in the main gardens has subsided into a quiet
| | din. Even the air seems more still, and noticeably cooler
f-@-f | here. The path continues to the east and west.
|
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<819hp 478m 350mv calm 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
A Gloomy Path
o-f | You are on a thin, gloomy path in the northeastern corner
| | of the Tower of High Sorcery gardens. The sounds and liveliness
f-f | of wildlife in the main gardens has subsided into a quiet
| | din. Even the air seems more still, and noticeably cooler
f-f-@ | here. The path continues to the north and west.
|
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<819hp 478m 347mv calm 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* where
Players near you in The Towers of High Sorcery:
<PK> Cedowyl A Gloomy Path

<819hp 478m 347mv calm 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* who
who pk
[50 H-Elf Pal] <PK> [JUSTICE] (Commander) [Law] Judge Cedowyl the Holy Knight, Commander of Justice
[ Quasi ] <PK> [LEGION] (OUTLAW) (WANTED:*****) Phahrdrah the Holy Shaman
[ Human ] Azekiel the Hunter
Players found: 3
[LEGION] The lands shall be held under the cold grip of shadows.
There are 3 characters on; the most on this past month was 13.

<819hp 478m 347mv calm 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
[50 H-Elf Pal] <PK> [JUSTICE] (Commander) [Law] Judge Cedowyl the Holy Knight, Commander of Justice
[50 Quasi Sha] <PK> (JUGGERNAUT) [LEGION] (OUTLAW) (WANTED:*****) Phahrdrah the Holy Shaman
Players found: 2
[LEGION] The lands shall be held under the cold grip of shadows.
There are 3 characters on; the most on this past month was 13.

<819hp 478m 347mv calm 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A Gloomy Path
f-f| You are on a thin, gloomy path in the northeastern corner
| | of the Tower of High Sorcery gardens. The sounds and liveliness
o-f | of wildlife in the main gardens has subsided into a quiet
| | din. Even the air seems more still, and noticeably cooler
@-f | here. The path continues to the south and east.
| |
f-f-f |
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east south]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<819hp 478m 344mv calm 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
A Gloomy Path
f-f | You are on a thin, gloomy path in the northeastern corner of
| | the Tower of High Sorcery gardens. The sounds and liveliness
o-f | of wildlife in the main gardens has subsided into a quiet din.
| | Even the air seems more still, and noticeably cooler here. The
f-@ | path continues to the west and north.
| |
f-f |
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<819hp 478m 341mv calm 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
A Gloomy Path
o-f-f | You are on a thin, gloomy path in the northeastern corner of
| | the Tower of High Sorcery gardens. The sounds and liveliness
f-f | of wildlife in the main gardens has subsided into a quiet din.
| | Even the air seems more still, and noticeably cooler here.
o-@ | An opening in the trees to the west leads to some sort of depression
| | in the ground. The path continues to the north and south.
f-f |
| |
f-f |
---------+

[Exits: north south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<819hp 478m 338mv calm 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
A Gloomy Path
f | You are on a thin, gloomy path in the northeastern corner
| | of the Tower of High Sorcery gardens. The sounds and liveliness
o-f-f | of wildlife in the main gardens has subsided into a quiet
| | din. Even the air seems more still, and noticeably cooler
@-f | here. The path continues to the south and east.
| |
o-f |
| |
f-f |
---------+

[Exits: east south]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<819hp 478m 335mv calm 4am (night)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
north
A Gloomy Path
f | You are on a thin, gloomy path in the northeastern corner of
| | the Tower of High Sorcery gardens. The sounds and liveliness
o-f-f | of wildlife in the main gardens has subsided into a quiet din.
| | Even the air seems more still, and noticeably cooler here.
f-@ | The path continues to the west and north.
| |
o-f |
| |
f-f |
---------+

[Exits: north west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.
The day has begun.

<819hp 490m 387mv calm 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A Dwindling Descent
f | The trail here is thin, permeating a feeling of perpetual unease.
| | Confounding the unwelcome feeling is the presence of powerful
f | magic somewhere nearby.
| |
o-f-@ |
| |
f-f |
| |
o-f |
---------+

[Exits: south west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<819hp 490m 384mv calm 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* west
A Mystical Trail
f | A strange force can be felt as you travel this path deep
| | in the woods. Everything is ominously quiet. The occasional
f | crisp zephyr breaks the silence, grasping at the leaves and
| | branches of the surrounding forest. Trees in the distance
o-@-f | appear to shift form, yet a second glance reveals nothing
| | out of the ordinary. Equally disturbing are images of small
f-f | gems that appear in the dirt trail you walk on, only to vanish
| | a moment later without a trace.
o-f |
---------+

[Exits: north east west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<819hp 490m 381mv calm 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
A Mystical Trail
f-f-f| A strange force can be felt as you travel this path deep
| | in the woods. Everything is ominously quiet. The occasional
f | crisp zephyr breaks the silence, grasping at the leaves
| | and branches of the surrounding forest. Trees in the distance
@ | appear to shift form, yet a second glance reveals nothing
| | out of the ordinary. Equally disturbing are images of small
o-f-f | gems that appear in the dirt trail you walk on, only to
| | vanish a moment later without a trace.
f-f |
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A gnoll is here, roaming the forest.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<819hp 490m 378mv calm 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
north
A Mystical Trail
f| A strange force can be felt as you travel this path deep
|| in the woods. Everything is ominously quiet. The occasional
f-f-f| crisp zephyr breaks the silence, grasping at the leaves
| | and branches of the surrounding forest. Trees in the distance
@ | appear to shift form, yet a second glance reveals nothing
| | out of the ordinary. Equally disturbing are images of small
f | gems that appear in the dirt trail you walk on, only to
| | vanish a moment later without a trace.
o-f-f |
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<819hp 490m 375mv calm 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A Mystical Trail
| A strange force can be felt as you travel this path deep
| in the woods. Everything is ominously quiet. The occasional
f| crisp zephyr breaks the silence, grasping at the leaves and
|| branches of the surrounding forest. Trees in the distance
@-f-f| appear to shift form, yet a second glance reveals nothing
| | out of the ordinary. Equally disturbing are images of small
f | gems that appear in the dirt trail you walk on, only to vanish
| | a moment later without a trace.
f |
---------+

[Exits: east south]
A crystal ooze sloshes about.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<819hp 490m 372mv calm 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
A Mystical Trail
| A strange force can be felt as you travel this path deep in
| the woods. Everything is ominously quiet. The occasional crisp
f-f| zephyr breaks the silence, grasping at the leaves and branches
| | of the surrounding forest. Trees in the distance appear to
f-@-f | shift form, yet a second glance reveals nothing out of the
| | ordinary. Equally disturbing are images of small gems that
f | appear in the dirt trail you walk on, only to vanish a moment
| | later without a trace.
f |
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<819hp 490m 369mv calm 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
A Mystical Trail
| A strange force can be felt as you travel this path deep in the
| woods. Everything is ominously quiet. The occasional crisp zephyr
f-f-f| breaks the silence, grasping at the leaves and branches of the
| | surrounding forest. Trees in the distance appear to shift form,
f-f-@ | yet a second glance reveals nothing out of the ordinary. Equally
| | disturbing are images of small gems that appear in the dirt trail
f | you walk on, only to vanish a moment later without a trace.
| |
f |
---------+

[Exits: north west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<819hp 490m 366mv calm 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
A Mystical Trail
| A strange force can be felt as you travel this path deep in the
| woods. Everything is ominously quiet. The occasional crisp zephyr
| breaks the silence, grasping at the leaves and branches of the
| surrounding forest. Trees in the distance appear to shift form,
@-f-f| yet a second glance reveals nothing out of the ordinary. Equally
| | disturbing are images of small gems that appear in the dirt trail
f-f-f | you walk on, only to vanish a moment later without a trace.
| |
f |
---------+

[Exits: east south]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<819hp 490m 363mv calm 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
A Mystical Trail
| A strange force can be felt as you travel this path deep in
| the woods. Everything is ominously quiet. The occasional crisp
f| zephyr breaks the silence, grasping at the leaves and branches
|| of the surrounding forest. Trees in the distance appear to shift
f-@-f-f| form, yet a second glance reveals nothing out of the ordinary.
| | Equally disturbing are images of small gems that appear in the
f-f | dirt trail you walk on, only to vanish a moment later without
| a trace.
|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A glowering Defiler is here.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<819hp 490m 360mv calm 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* err
You have been divinely empowered!
You are filled with holy wrath!

<819hp 460m 360mv calm 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
east
A Mystical Trail
| A strange force can be felt as you travel this path deep in the
| woods. Everything is ominously quiet. The occasional crisp zephyr
f-f| breaks the silence, grasping at the leaves and branches of the
| | surrounding forest. Trees in the distance appear to shift form,
f-f-@-f | yet a second glance reveals nothing out of the ordinary. Equally
| | disturbing are images of small gems that appear in the dirt trail
f | you walk on, only to vanish a moment later without a trace.
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<819hp 460m 359mv calm 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
A Mystical Trail
| A strange force can be felt as you travel this path deep in
| the woods. Everything is ominously quiet. The occasional crisp
f-f-f| zephyr breaks the silence, grasping at the leaves and branches
| | of the surrounding forest. Trees in the distance appear to
f-f-@ | shift form, yet a second glance reveals nothing out of the
| ordinary. Equally disturbing are images of small gems that
| appear in the dirt trail you walk on, only to vanish a moment
| later without a trace.
|
---------+

[Exits: north west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<819hp 460m 358mv calm 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
The trees seem to shift closer to each other to prevent your passage east.

<819hp 460m 358mv calm 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* A Mystical Trail
| A strange force can be felt as you travel this path deep in
| the woods. Everything is ominously quiet. The occasional crisp
| zephyr breaks the silence, grasping at the leaves and branches
| of the surrounding forest. Trees in the distance appear to
@-f-f| shift form, yet a second glance reveals nothing out of the
| | ordinary. Equally disturbing are images of small gems that
f-f-f | appear in the dirt trail you walk on, only to vanish a moment
| later without a trace.
|
---------+

[Exits: east south]
A crystal ooze sloshes about.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<819hp 460m 357mv calm 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
east
A Mystical Trail
| A strange force can be felt as you travel this path deep in
| the woods. Everything is ominously quiet. The occasional crisp
| zephyr breaks the silence, grasping at the leaves and branches
| of the surrounding forest. Trees in the distance appear to shift
f-@-f | form, yet a second glance reveals nothing out of the ordinary.
| | Equally disturbing are images of small gems that appear in the
f-f | dirt trail you walk on, only to vanish a moment later without
| a trace.
|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<819hp 460m 356mv calm 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
A Mystical Trail
| A strange force can be felt as you travel this path deep in the
| woods. Everything is ominously quiet. The occasional crisp zephyr
| breaks the silence, grasping at the leaves and branches of the
| surrounding forest. Trees in the distance appear to shift form,
f-f-@ | yet a second glance reveals nothing out of the ordinary. Equally
| | disturbing are images of small gems that appear in the dirt trail
f | you walk on, only to vanish a moment later without a trace.
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north west]
A glowering Defiler is here.
A blackened Lurker stalks its prey.
Lard the Ogre Seer is sitting on his ass with his legs spread widely apart.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<819hp 460m 355mv calm 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
The trees seem to shift closer to each other to prevent your passage east.

<819hp 460m 355mv calm 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* The trees seem to shift closer to each other to prevent your passage east.

<819hp 460m 355mv calm 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
Thick Trees
| Surrounding you in all directions except to the east,
| are the massive oak trees that are seen throughout the
f-f-f-f | forest. They are especially close together, making travel
| | through them impossible. Piles of fallen branches lay
@-f-f| all around you, their colors appearing darker in the shaded
| grounds. A breeze is quite evident here, bringing cool
| air from the west.
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east south]
The fattest of the ogres is here, ruling over all ogredom.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<819hp 460m 354mv calm 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
A Small Clearing
| Two paths intersect here, one leading north, and the other
| heading east and west. Many of the trees have been cleared
f-f-f | away, and evidence of past campsites is strewn about.
| | Sunlight trickles through the branches of the towering
f-@-f-f| oak trees and the patches of light dance upon the dusty
| ground as the calm winds rustle the bright green leaves
| high above.
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east west]
(White Aura) A treant guardian is here, protecting its home.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<819hp 460m 353mv calm 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
east
The Southern Path
| This wide trail is half grown over with grass and weeds,
| yet remains obvious to the traveler with a skilled eye.
f-f | A thick set of bushes lines the path on either side, many
| | decorated with small red berries. Ever present are the
f-f-@-f-f| sounds of cracking branches and shifting leaves.
|
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
An ogre stands here waiting to bash your face in.
A treant elder is here, trying to teach you the ways of nature.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<819hp 460m 352mv calm 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* where
who
who pk
The Southern Path
f-f-f| This wide trail is half grown over with grass and weeds,
|| yet remains obvious to the traveler with a skilled eye.
f f| A thick set of bushes lines the path on either side, many
| || decorated with small red berries. Ever present are the
f-f-@-f-f| sounds of cracking branches and shifting leaves.
|
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
An ogre stands here waiting to bash your face in.
A treant elder is here, trying to teach you the ways of nature.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<819hp 460m 351mv calm 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
Players near you in Drkshtyre Wood:
<PK> Cedowyl The Southern Path

<819hp 460m 351mv calm 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
[50 H-Elf Pal] <PK> [JUSTICE] (Commander) [Law] Judge Cedowyl the Holy Knight, Commander of Justice
[ Quasi ] <PK> [LEGION] (OUTLAW) (WANTED:*****) Phahrdrah the Holy Shaman
[ Human ] Azekiel the Hunter
Players found: 3
[LEGION] The lands shall be held under the cold grip of shadows.
There are 3 characters on; the most on this past month was 13.

<819hp 460m 351mv calm 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* [50 H-Elf Pal] <PK> [JUSTICE] (Commander) [Law] Judge Cedowyl the Holy Knight, Commander of Justice
[50 Quasi Sha] <PK> (JUGGERNAUT) [LEGION] (OUTLAW) (WANTED:*****) Phahrdrah the Holy Shaman
Players found: 2
[LEGION] The lands shall be held under the cold grip of shadows.
There are 3 characters on; the most on this past month was 13.

<819hp 460m 351mv calm 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* The Southern Path
f-f-f-f-f| This wide trail is half grown over with grass and weeds,
| | yet remains obvious to the traveler with a skilled eye.
f | A thick set of bushes lines the path on either side, many
| | decorated with small red berries. Ever present are the sounds
f-f-@-f | of cracking branches and shifting leaves.
|
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
An ogre stands here waiting to bash your face in.
A treant elder is here, trying to teach you the ways of nature.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<819hp 460m 350mv calm 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* The Southern Path
f-f-f-f-f| This wide trail is half grown over with grass and weeds, yet
| | remains obvious to the traveler with a skilled eye. A thick
f | set of bushes lines the path on either side, many decorated
| | with small red berries. Ever present are the sounds of cracking
f-f-@ | branches and shifting leaves.
|
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north west]
An ogre stands here waiting to bash your face in.
A treant elder is here, trying to teach you the ways of nature.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<819hp 460m 349mv calm 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
The bushes here are covered with tiny, jewel-like red berries.

<819hp 460m 349mv calm 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
The Southern Path
f f| This wide trail is half grown over with grass and weeds, yet
| || remains obvious to the traveler with a skilled eye. A thick
f-f-f-f-f| set of bushes lines the path on either side, many decorated
| | with small red berries. Ever present are the sounds of cracking
@ | branches and shifting leaves.
| |
f-f-f |
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A carving dagger lies on the ground.
A treant elder is here, trying to teach you the ways of nature.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<819hp 460m 348mv calm 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
A Path Intersection
f | Coming together at this point are two trails, forming a four-way
| | junction in the forest. In the very center is a large tree
f f| stump with several markings carved into it. The giant oak
| || trees seem to rise to the sky. Their dark brown branches
f-f-@-f-f| disseminate in all directions, reaching across the paths
| | to bring shade to the vast forest.
f |
| |
f-f-f |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A pristine weapon is lodged into a big stone here.
An ogre stands here waiting to bash your face in.
A treant elder is here, trying to teach you the ways of nature.
A treant adult is here, taking care of the young.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<819hp 460m 347mv calm 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
The Southern Path
f-f-f-f-f| This wide trail is half grown over with grass and weeds,
| | yet remains obvious to the traveler with a skilled eye. A
f | thick set of bushes lines the path on either side, many decorated
| | with small red berries. Ever present are the sounds of cracking
@ f| branches and shifting leaves.
| ||
f-f-f-f-f|
| |
f |
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A treant elder is here, trying to teach you the ways of nature.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<819hp 460m 346mv calm 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
The Southern Path
| This wide trail is half grown over with grass and weeds,
| yet remains obvious to the traveler with a skilled eye.
f-f-f-f-f| A thick set of bushes lines the path on either side,
| | many decorated with small red berries. Ever present are
@ | the sounds of cracking branches and shifting leaves.
| |
f f|
| ||
f-f-f-f-f|
---------+

[Exits: north south]
You see 2 of a lochaber axe here.
A treant elder is here, trying to teach you the ways of nature.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<819hp 460m 345mv calm 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* north
The main path in Drkshtyre Wood
| You are on a large open path in the middle of a huge red
| oak forest. There is an ancient feel to this place, as if
| the trees are actually alive and kicking. The feeling of
| strange eyes constantly watching is evident here. On the
f-f-@-f-f| side of the trail, are large border stones similar to large
| | pearls.
f |
| |
f |
---------+

[Exits: east south west well]
A brick well has been set up here.
A sapling is here, trying to find sunlight.
A mighty gules lion walks in.

<819hp 460m 344mv calm 5am (dawn)><no opponent no opponent>*none* east
The main path in Drkshtyre Wood
| You are on a large open path in the middle of a huge red oak
| forest. There is an ancient feel to this place, as if the
| trees are actually alive and kicking. The feeling of strange
| eyes constantly watching is evident here. On the s